Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Jan-2016

Purple and White Arrangement

I was very happy with the arrangement that was sent to my friends. It looked beautiful.

15-Dec-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Flower arrangement was beautiful & met my expectations thank you.

14-Dec-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Arrangement was lovely, and very much appreciated by my sister.

27-Nov-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

I didn't see the arrangement but was told that it was beautiful. I was sending them to my Aunt - her adult son (my cousin) had died. She said the flowers made her cry as they were so lovely and made her feel there were people who loved her in her time of grief.

17-Nov-2015

Good

08-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Delighted with the arrangement.

05-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

The flowers were very old and did not last long at all. My cousin who was the patient in hospital rang the florist to complain and was sent a new bunch of flowers which was good. It was sad that she had to do that.

03-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

No purple flowers - only white roses

03-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

I would suggest the buyer gets either a confirmation email or sms to confirm that the items have been delivered.

07-Aug-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

It was not purple it was pink but I ordered purple especially for her as it is her favourite colour Bit disappointment but she said they were lovely