Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7187 Customer Reviews

Bad

10-Jan-2016

Purple and White Arrangement

I was very happy with the arrangement that was sent to my friends. It looked beautiful.

15-Dec-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Flower arrangement was beautiful & met my expectations thank you.

14-Dec-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Arrangement was lovely, and very much appreciated by my sister.

27-Nov-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

I didn't see the arrangement but was told that it was beautiful. I was sending them to my Aunt - her adult son (my cousin) had died. She said the flowers made her cry as they were so lovely and made her feel there were people who loved her in her time of grief.

17-Nov-2015

08-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Delighted with the arrangement.

05-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

The flowers were very old and did not last long at all. My cousin who was the patient in hospital rang the florist to complain and was sent a new bunch of flowers which was good. It was sad that she had to do that.

03-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

No purple flowers - only white roses

03-Sep-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

I would suggest the buyer gets either a confirmation email or sms to confirm that the items have been delivered.

07-Aug-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

It was not purple it was pink but I ordered purple especially for her as it is her favourite colour Bit disappointment but she said they were lovely

25-Jul-2015

09-Apr-2015

Purple and White Arrangement

Looked good in the photo from Queensland

21-Mar-2015

Very Pretty

22-Dec-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

Stunning...have found my new florist for sending within Canberra

29-Nov-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

It was good however the flowers delivered really looked nothing like the sample that was displayed on the website. I appreciate that flowers are seasonal, but maybe the website should include purple and white (pastels) as opposed to purple and white (bold).

28-Nov-2014

11-Nov-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

Great professional service and prices much better than other flower shops in Perth.

10-Nov-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

Recipient loved the arrangement that was chosen for her.

09-Nov-2014

Beautiful

09-Nov-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

Beautifully made, great value for money.

30-Oct-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

I have put good as the arrangement was sent interstate and I obviously did not see it. The recipient said it was lovely.

02-Oct-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

I did not view the flowers but the recipient told me they were lovely so I will have to trust her words.

25-Sep-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

They were beautiful arranged and well presented

21-Sep-2014

THE FLOWER ARRANGEMENT WAS HOW I REQUESTED AND THE RECIPIENT WAS DELIGHTED

19-Sep-2014

Purple and White Arrangement

Exactly as ordered including the gift of chocolates - very beautiful. The recipient was pleasantly surprised!