Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

02-Jan-2016

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

The people that received the flowers were very happy with them.

07-May-2015

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

Have just heard from the receiver and she was very pleased with her floral arrangement, thank you

08-Jan-2015

good

28-Nov-2014

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

Call centre staff extremely helpful. Flowers delivered on time and as described.

21-Sep-2014

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

As I am not in the same town as the recipient, I have only been told they are nice, never actually saw them or seen any photos of it.

23-Sep-2014
Thank you for rectifying the problem and re-delivering the flowers.

I am so sorry that this has left you feeling a lack of service. I can see that we did end up redelivering your item to the recipient and they got them in the end and did not have to pick them up from the shop.
Please accept our apologies for not reaching the recipient in the first attempt.
We hope that we have managed to remedy this situation for you. We pride ourselves of delivering the highest level of customer service. Should you be happy with the level of customer service we have provided in addressing your complaint, we kindly ask that you re-submit your review by selecting option 2. Thank you so much and we hope to serve you in the future.

Sincerely
Anna Broomfield
Customer Service Manager
Lily’s Florist
08-Jul-2014

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

Despite having to call up and confirm whether delivery was made. Customer service was very prompt and professional. Would definitely come back for this service.

31-May-2014

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

Flowers were not pastel pink as purchased, however, flowers delivered were nice just the same.

31-May-2014

They were beautiful

02-May-2014

Pastel Pink Lily & Rose Arrangement

My friend loved the flowers and I thought they were beautiful as well however there was no pink in the arrangement and I had ordered pink especially for her. Otherwise I thought they were exactly what I wanted.