Feedback for www.lilysflorist.com.au has been compiled from 7181 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

08-Jan-2016

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

My friend said they were beautiful. I think your website is fantastic and the service excellent. I don't plan on sending any other flowers in Toowoomba in the near future.

18-Dec-2015

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

A delightful, colourful and fresh arrangement.

07-Dec-2015

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

The recipient said they were lovely

04-Dec-2015

Great arrangement

24-Oct-2015

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

I was surprised to see that the arrangement was all roses when I had expected my friend to receive a mixed arrangement with gerberas etc but my she was delighted and the roses stayed fresh for days.

10-Oct-2015

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

I saw the arrangement the following day and was disappointed with its lack of flowers and that some were already dying. It looked like an old arrangement not fresh flowers :(

06-Aug-2015

Gorgeous arrangement

31-Jul-2015

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

The recipient of the flowers tells me they were lovely and ten days after being delivered still look good.

30-Jul-2015

Medium Bright Mixed Arrangement Special

I didn't see the flowers as they were sent, but I heard they were lovely

24-Jul-2015