LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 12980 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

SYBILA -ROUND TOE PLATFO GRY-CLAY SHO 39 PATENT

Service rating : Great service - very helpful!
Product: I actually had to return these as realised they were a little on the snug side. Pleae please PLEASE can you make more of your shoes in a 39.5! If Princess Kate had size 39.5 feet I have no doubt you would! Love your shoes and your clothes!

16-Apr-2014
Already noted above

Leonie Patent Leather Asymmetric Clutch

Service rating : I ordered the Leonie Patent Leather Asymmetric Clutch in clay to match my clay sledge pumps. Overall, I was more than satisfy with LKB & their service.
I ordered i to be delivered to Tokyo, Japan & it only took a few days. I had to pay a little extra upon delivery for taxes & duties, but it's not to LKB, but to the Japanese customs. I much rather prefer to pay my own taxes & duties upon delivery than to have the shops have them calculated & added upon check out like many American stores do, because they tend to mark up the price somehow. Well, glad that LKB doesn't do that to the international customers!! DHL delivery was not only fast, but convenient as it allowed me to track that package.
Product: I've read some reviews on the Leonie Patent Leather Asymmetric Clutch on online forums. Some have complained that the colors don't quite match their LKB Pumps. I took a chance, and I'm glad I did. My clay sledge pumps and Leonie clutch are the same color!!! (maybe just a tad off as I've had and worn sledges for a few months, but not at all noticeable. Definitely not to the point it will annoy you)
Here's my break down.
Pro:
1) Leonie Clutch was bigger than I expected & I'm happy about the size. I can fit two iPhones, a few make up(powder, lipstick and lipgloss) and my wallet with no problem!
2) And as I've mentioned, I can carry this when I wear my sledge pumps! They go very well with LKB shoes, obviously!
3) Much like the sledge pumps, Leonie clutch is very very versatile. I carried it to work, formal events like weddings and dinners, informal events like spring vacay and night outs!
4) Nice Quality. When I was buying my pair of sledge heels in the Beverly Center's store, I had to dig through their stock to find the perfect quality pair as a lot of them were a little deformed (shoe boxes didn't match, glues were left, etc). But it seems Leonie clutches were finished in better quality.
Cons:
1) When it was freshly opened from wrapping, it had two small but annoying and noticeable dents on the back side of the clutch. Though I wish they weren't there, it's something I can live with. I assume it's from handling, but considering its patent material, I'm sure I will do similar damages to it with more use. True, if it wasn't for those dents I would have given "excellent" instead of "good," but despite those dents, I still love my clutch.
2) Awkward Awkward straps! I never used the straps that came with the clutch. Awkward length and awkwardly structured. I guess the straps make it easier to carry, but the downside is it doesn't look as fashionable w the straps!

I am happy with my very first LKB clutch purchase & I've purchased the avona box clutch in taupe after this purchase!

DR STELLA -ANGLED SEAM D YEL-YELLOW CLT 8

Service rating : very friendly and professional
Product: lovely dress

DR VIENNA -SLEEVELESS DR SIL-SILVER CLT 8

Service rating : Fast free timeous delivery- just as the assistant said it would be
Product: Individual, flattering dress. Perhaps a bit pricey tho

KIKI -SMALL EW WINGED TO WHI-WHITE ONE SIZE PRINTED LEATHER

• GAIL -PLAIN DRIVER RUBBE BLA-WHITE SHO 37 DOTTED LIZARD

Service rating : I was very happy with the service that I received at this Kings Road branch.
I have shopped LKB in Brighton & Bluewater, but I will make the effort to go back to the Kings Road branch.
Product: A white summer bag, but as the sun has been out I could't resist using it. LOTS of compliments; even my husband, who rarely notices anything new, remarked how nice it was.

DR MARINA -FITTED DRESS NAT-BARLEY CLT 12

Service rating : Excellent customer service in Dundrum branch
Product: Loved the dress, absolutely loved it. Problem was so did everyone else and I was constantly asked where did I buy it so think sales might increase!!

TALLY -SINGLE SOLE EMBEL BLU-AZURE SHO 41 PATENT

Service rating : very nice collection
Product: Very good quality but in a leatle bit High prices

SAMIRA -SINGLE SOLE ROUN BLU-NAVY SHO 42 PATENT

Service rating : I love the company and am a loyal customer - however, recently I have been very disappointed by my online experience and the failure of customer service to respond to my request for help - for a brand that keeps on increasing their prices substantially the company needs to sort this out.
Product: The patent finish is a bit unforgiving on the foot.

SC CHEETAH -ANIMAL PRINT PRI-SNORKEL BLUE ONE SIZE MODAL

Service rating : Normally brilliant, but very slow & not great attitude.
Product: Love it!

MINU -SINGLE SOLE POINT BLA-BLACK SHO 40 PATENT

the service was excellent

DR OCALA -SLEEVELESS WRA BLU-PEACOAT CLT 8

• FLORISA -SINGLE SOLE POI PIN-RASPBERRY SHO 41

Service rating : Very good shopping experience.
Product: Delighted to find dress this season which was good length. Couldn't buy lk bennet last season as dresses too short. I'm 5ft7in.

SAMIRA -SINGLE SOLE ROUN BLA-BLACK SHO 39.5 PATENT

The lady that served me did not have a good attitude. She wasn't friendly of particularly chatty. If I didn't need the shoes on the day I purchased them, I would have gone to another store.

13-Apr

ANITA -SINGLE SOLE POINT BLU-NAVY MULTI SHO 38 KID LEATHER CORRECTION discount %: 29.05 53.75

• AIMEE -SINGLE SOLE POINT WHI-WHITE SHO 38 KID LEATHER CORRECTION discount %: 25.00 -43.75

good service

DR LANDER -SEAMED DRESS BLU-PEACOAT CLT 8

• DR MARINA -FITTED DRESS BLU-DARK NAVY CLT 10

Service rating : Extremely helpful - a pleasure to shop there
Product: Love this dress. Good quality fabric and it gives a good shape

JK ANIVA -EDGE TO EDGE BLA-BLACK CLT 8

• LYTHAMSTANNES -CANVAS PRI-MULTI ONE SIZE

Service rating : Staff did everything they could to help
Product: Nice fit, material could be slightly better

ANITA -SINGLE SOLE POINT MUL-YELLOW SHO 40 KID LEATHER

Service rating : Profesional service, broad selection of goods, but not all size were available
Product: Modern fashion, very comfortable, good quolity

DR TANCY -FITTED DRESS GRY-PALE GREY CLT 14

Pleasant and helpful sales assistant

12-Apr-2014
Very good

DR LASA -POPPY DEGREDE PRI-SNORKEL BLUE CLT 14

Service rating : Very impressed with the personal service provided by Anna at Westfield, Shepherds Bush. Telephoned the following morning, as promised, and followed up with a note in the post confirming order.
Product: Dress on order.

FLORET -SINGLE SOLE POIN PIN-FUCHSIA SHO 37 SAFFIANO PATENT

Although the assistant couldn't find what I was looking for (Colette in Raspberry), she was very helpful.

SK BALLY -A-LINE SKIRT PIN-CORAL CLT 16

Service rating : Very courteous and very speedy
Product: beautiful colour and material

SISSY -STITCH TURN BAL PIN-BLUSH SHO 38 NAPPA LEATHER

Service rating : Very polite and helpful staff.
Product: Excellent quality leather, very comfortable at work.

EVIE -CLUTCH WITH TRIM D BLU-AZURE ONE SIZE STRAW/PATENT

• AIMEE -SINGLE SOLE POINT BLU-INK SHO 37 KID LEATHER

The girl who helped us at the Covent Garden store was just wonderful. She was helpful, made honest suggestions and I really appreciated it. It will make me for sure come back to shop there again. Thanks.

DANNA -HF SINGLE SOLE MI BLA-BLACK SHO 37.5 NAPPA LEATHER

Service rating : Fabulous and friendly service thank you
Product: love my shoes and so comfortable but stylish

FLORET -SINGLE SOLE POIN GOL-SOFT GOLD SHO 37.5 GLITTER KNITTED PRIN

Very helpful and friendly

FLORET -SINGLE SOLE POIN BLU-NAVY SHO 38 PATENT

Service rating : Spoke to a really helpful guy, gave excellent customer service.
Product: I just love these shoes.
So stylish and wonderfully made.