LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 16887 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

Minka Leather Long Purse

Top class service and product

Linsey Leather Knee Boot

• Newton Biker Jacket

Efficient, nicely packed goods

Audra Leather Check Print Flat

Service rating : Quick, easy to use and very professional.....use it regularly
Product: A little tight to start with, heal rubs a bit due to stiff leather, sizing spot on and I imagine they will be comfortable once worn in a bit. Would only buy at sale price as I would be cheesed off if I had paid full price

Taupo Printed Jersey Top

Service rating : You never have a free shipping
I would order more often id shipping is cheaper(20£!)
Product: It s not soft but it peaks a little

Bonnie Crew Neck Cardigan

Service rating : Excellent international shipping!
Product: The ultra blue color on this sweater is the prettiest color yet!

Palma Glitter Leather Knit Strappy Sandal

I was extremely impressed by the amazing customer service I received. Some shoes I wanted weren't available so I bought another pair. Then they became available and the LG Bennett staff (Brunswick Centre) arranged for them to be sent to my local store very quickly and cancelled the other pair which were already on their way to me. I was extremely impressed.

Brenda Nappa Leather Chelsea Boot

Service rating : I am very happy with the service
Product: I am very happy with the product.

Aven Suede Bow Trim Sandal

I did not receive the shoes that I ordered! According to DHL, my parcel was delivered on Dec 10th. They have a signature as proof but the signature is not recognised by anyone in my household. I have contacted DHL and you, LK Benett, but have not received a reply. Very disappointing!!!

Maria Crossbody Bag

Service rating : Everything ran perfectly
Product: Love it !

Romy Leather Knee High Boot

Service rating : Efficient
Product: Comfortable, lovely leather. Perfect for what I want.

Surey Silk T Shirt Dress

• Thyme Belted Shirt Dress

Service rating : I think the policy of not allowing sales refunds is terrible. It is not made clear in the shop and furthermore is not what I expect of a high end brand, it's just a cheap shot to keep the money which shows a real dismissal of good customer service values.
Product: I loved the silk however there were lose threads I have had to trim myself

Kiel Pleat Dress

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Lovely fabric and we'll cut.

Brenda Nubuck Chelsea Boot

I cannot believe that you are asking me to leave feedback when you have not bothered to answer either my telephone or my email inquiries!!! Absurd.

Afef Kid Leather Open Court

Service rating : excellent
Product: wore these shoes to a dinner and was comfortable and had a few nice comments about how nice they was.

Thyme Belted Shirt Dress

Service rating : Beautiful package arrived in perfect condition to Australia
Product: Beautiful fabric, cut and weight! Love love love

Amanda Pointed Ankle Boot

Service rating : Came on time super quick service
Product: Gorgeous boots love love love them, so bought them in the grey too!

Rosa Pointed Ankle Boot

Service rating : As always, LK Bennett's service is of a highest quality, one of the best, if not the best when it comes to shopping.
Product: Classic design, very elegant, true to size, great fit and very comfortable. Pure quality!

Bayleen Suede Wedge

Got an email from the delivery company saying item delayed and they'd let me know when they had delivered it - they didn't. After selecting the pair of shoes (2 sizes ordered) one was returned to head office as I had used paypal. I got an email saying that the shoes were back at the warehouse having not been collected at Edinburgh. I sent an explanatory email and it was resolved but not at all impressed.

Joan Crossbody Bag

Service rating : Always a pleasure to shop with, quality products,great website and excellent customer service.
Product: Fantastic, a great size to wear as a cross body bag, lovely leather and the colour is a perfect rich red. The suede lined flap oozes quality. I love the bag!

Karen Leather Printed Tablet Tote Bag

Service rating : Ordering online was simple and item was delivered by due date
Product: Have bought the bag as a Christmas present for my daughter - it looks beautiful and I am sure she is going to love it. It was delivered in a sturdy box by a company I have had problems with previously - not for LKB products - yet I was very pleased with this delivery. Item arrived on time, the driver made effort and took time to deliver my parcel on a dark wet, windy evening and was very friendly and polite.

BIANCA -POINT TOE SINGLE BLA-BLACK SHO 39 LEATHER

• ABBIE -POINT TOE SANDAL GOL-SOFT GOLD SHO 38 ROPE LUREX

Service rating : Excellent service each time that I come and visit your shops
Product: Excellent products. I only buy LK Bennett shoes to be honest.
Extremely comfortable shoes. Il love them

Houston Lace Detail Dress

Service rating : Great service
Product: Just not for me

Marina Fitted Dress

Service rating : I am a regular buyer of L.K. Bennett, I love the quality and style, excellent for the price point, service whether online or in store always very good.
Product: Good fit, true to size, good quality, versatile. Wonderful colour

Aspen Point Toe Court

Service rating : Excellent service to shipping to New Zealand. Thank you.
Product: Loved the shoe. Perfect fit.