LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 21551 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

Eloisa Leopard Print Ankle Boot

Service rating : Quick & very well presented. Can't help thinking though that some trees would've been spared with less (unnecessary) tissue paper
Product: I love these boots. Really stylish. Haven't been able to wear them yet so can't say how comfortable they will be but am hopeful!

OCTAVE -POINT TOE COURT PUR-BORDEAUX SHO 38 SUEDE

• UK POSTAGE BUR ONE SIZEUNKNOWN CORRECTION discount %: 34.00 2.55
  • CORRECTION discount %: 34.00 2.55

Assistants went out of their way to locate shoes and post to me, so pleased, thank you.

CD EDEN-OPEN FRONT CARDIG BLU-DARK NAVY CLT S

Service rating : The quality of the clothing is superb
Product: I'm so in love with my new sweater/cardigan. It's feminine, soft, classic (which is my style), yet very on trend. Best purchase to date.

OPAL -ROUND TOE MID HEEL BLU-NAVY SHO 38 PATENT

• WEB POSTAGE BUR POSTAGEUNKNOWN

Service rating : Very good customer service
Product: Classic and comfortable shoe

Cayla Long Dress

Service rating : good and quick
Product: too long dress, not very convenient for normal activities.

CD BAYNA-CREW NECK CARDIG CRE-NAVY CLT S

• TJ DUNHAM -SLEEVELESS TO PIN-POPSICLE CLT XS

Friendly, helpful, stylish staff

Lasana Printed Dress

Service rating : Very quick and efficient with an easy returns policy.
Product: Good fit and lovely fabric.

KALI -ASYMMETRIC SINGLE MUL-TURQUOISE SHO 39.5 SUEDE

Service rating : see below
Product: This was not a purchase I made. I was, as you can imagine, surprised to find an email saying I had bought the shoes. I had to ring the store to check that my card hadnt been used. Overall, left me with a very bad impression of the brand. Only saving grace was the store assistant on the phone. If you are going to invest in email receipt systems, and store email addresses against postcodes, ensure you get it right.

Cheri Quilted Ballerina

• Dunham Sleeveless Jersey Top

Excellent webisite. Packaging good and quality of products exceptional. When I picked my goods up at local store they even steamed the top. Service was so good I even bought the clutch bag to match the shoes!!!!

Honor Leather Lace Up Court

Service rating : Lovely staff in Canary Wharf.
Product: Stunning shoes!

PIXIE -QUILTED SHOULDER YEL-CITRUS ONE SIZE NAPPA LEATHER

Service rating : Belfast branch sourced required product from other store and this was transferred to Belfast store very quickly. Excellent service.
Product: Product was stained and had pulled threads. Therefore it had to be returned. I was given a full refund. Belfast staff were very courteous and professional. Nevertheless I was disappointed that other store sent imperfect item.

DR MARIANA-SIGNITURE STYL BLA-BLACK CLT 14

• DR POCO-PONTE ROMA DRESS BLU-CYAN CLT 12
  • DR SAFARI -PANEL DRESS CRE-BLACK CLT 14

The staff were friendly and helpful

CD BONNIE -CREW NECK CAR GRE-MINT CLT XS

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Lovely cardigan very good fit.

Minu Patent Leather Court

• Florita Printed Slingback Court

Service rating : Good quality, beautiful classic mix with contemporary designs for day till evening wear. By the way, just an observation and hopefully value adding comments.
1. I use to get useful buff bags with the shoes but didn't get any for my latest 2-3 pairs. Hopefully not forgotten. But if its a cost cutting measure than that's fine. Just thought it's something 'value added'(equivalent to high end designer labels) to have them for LKB shoes.
2. I consider myself a regular 'overseas' client. If only once awhile, LKB came up with some form of 'special gift' or deal for online clients incl overseas that could be one form of an attractive customer service/retention strategy. Thanks
Product: Simple and practical(heels not too high) yet elegant..Love it!

Clarie Tailored Dress

Service rating : Staff very helpful when I returned a dress. Found me one without 'puckering'
Product: Big problem was odd fit over hips (looked 'puckered'). As I'd purchased it over the internet I had to return it to a shop. Tried two more on - same problem existed to more or less same degree. Third dress I tried was absolutely fine. You get a 'good' mainly because I'm (finally) happy with the dress

DR DEVRA -PRINT DRESS PRI-MULTI CLT 14

Service in Manchester shop was excellent. Full marks to Assistant Gail for her help in choosing a dress for my granddaughters wedding.

Leonie Patent Leather Asymetric Clutch

• Sakia Vest Top

Service rating : DPD delivery is excellent
Product: Beautiful bag but it did not have a cloth bag with it. When buying bags in store they alway have a bag to protect them.

Sersha Block Heel Court

Service rating : Fast efficient service pleasant delivery driver.
Product: It is a pity the shoes need to have a protective spray before I can wear them. Not supplied. Could have suggested this on your web site.

CD YORK -TO EDGE KNITTED BLA-BLACK CLT L

Service rating : The girls in the shop were so helpful and friendly. An excellent shopping experience.
Product: I bought this top to wear over a black and white dress from L. K. Bennett and it really completes the outfit. I plan on wearing it to my daughters wedding.

Joelle Fitted Dress

• Wils White Jean
  • Roslyn Cowl Neck Top

Service rating : Ordered one day get it the next brilliant
Product: Great fitting dress and great quality

DR MARI -SIGNATURE DRESS PIN-POWER PINK CLT 12

Very friendly and helpful staff. Offered good advice.

Coney Printed Dress

Product: Excellent quality

Yolanda Printed Dress

• Fern Patent Leather Point Toe Court

Service rating : Great service as always
Product: Dress fits lovely and very feminine

DR LILA -FITTED DRESS BLU-CORNFLOWER CLT 12

Service rating : I dealt with Holly in Dundrum Town Centre - I am living in Cork so she had to send dress by registered post. She was most helpful and couldn't do enough for me. Used to skop LK Bennett in Brown Thomas in Cork so have to comment that I do miss it as I perfer to shop in person.
Product: I ended up sending back this coliour and went for the Orchid colour instead. Very good fit which flatters the figure. I have a number of LK Bennett dresses so know what5 suits me.