LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 17968 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

Lasana Printed Dress

Service rating : Ordered the dress from the UK whilst on holiday in the USA for a wedding as they didn't have the yellow colour on the US website.. Couldn't fault the service and delivery. However after paying an extra £20 for delivery I now have a bill of $70 to pay for customs which I think is rather steep. It somehow took the shine out of the dress. Had it been for sale on the US website I wouldn't have had to pay the extra charges.
Product: Love the dress. It fits to size and I will get a lot of wear out of it over the rest of my time in the USA and when I return home for the summer in the UK.

GENEVRA -SKINNY BELT RED-SALSA RED ACCS-M-LPATENT

Service rating : Staff in York store always v helpful!
Product: Would have bought more products but no jumpers available in XL. Generally lack of size 16 and size 18 both in store and online!

Pixie Quilted Leather Bag

Service rating : Excellant
Product: Excellent service

FLO -CURVED ENVELOPE CLU TAU-TAUPE ONE SIZEPATENT

Excellent store and products.

Staff in The Royal Exchange store are always incredibly helpful and friendly. Excellent customer service. I make a point of shopping at that store because the staff are so good.

FERN -SINGLE SOLE POINT GOL-PLATINUM SHO 36 GLITTER TEXTILE

• NINA -BOX CLUTCH GOL-PLATINUM ONE SIZE GLITTER TEXTILE

Service rating : Helpful and efficient
Product: Fab shoes for an evening out gorgeous and comfortable

TK BETHANY-CREW NECK SWEA GRE-MINT CLT S EVENT discount %: 20.00 ? 33.00

Service rating : Lk bennet in one new change, London hosted a very nice charity event for Woman in mining. The service in the store was to a very high standard, I'm very pleased.
Product: I like my sweater very much!

MEGAN -PLATFORM SANDAL BLA-BLACK SHO 36 SUEDE

Service rating : Love their shoes
Product: Love them but sadly heel caught in grate & ripped suede on heel. Am hoping lk Bennett can help me get them fixed.

LAUREL -FLAT W CUFFLINK PUR-MULBERRY SHO 40 SUEDE

• IRELAND POSTAGE ROSE ONE SIZEUNKNOWN CORRECTION discount %: 16.67 2.00

Service rating : In general a great store, my favourite in fact and very good staff, would be excellent if it were not for my most recent experience.
Product: These shoes were ordered based on colour shown in the colour box on line and the associated description which matched that colour I.e. Purple-Mulberry. By no stretch of the imagination are the shoes I received 'Purple' so I am considering my options and very disappointed!

Zella Patent Leather Wedge

Service rating : Lovely classical great work close
Product: Comfortable but finishing should be better......!

Stila Patent Leather Court

Service rating : Very good thank you
Product: Heel just a little high for me otherwise a lovely shoe and I am a real l k Bennett fan thank you

Pepper Cayenne Dress

Quick and reliable

DR WARDOUR-LACE OVERLAY BLUE CLT 16

Service rating : Very kind and courteous
Product: Lovely dress - only reason I did not give 5 was that the 14 was just too small and the 16 fine but fractionally big - also the shoes that went with the dress were not in half sizes and did not fit.

Clemmie Patent Leather Slingback Court

Very efficient service.

Carrie Floral Slingback Court

Service rating : Prompt and courteous as always.
Product: Absolutely gorgeous!

DR LASANA-PLACEMENT PRINT PRI-YELLOW CLT 12

• DR LASANA-PLACEMENT PRINT PRI-YELLOW CLT 10

Charlotte from the York store was extremely helpful, I have kept the size 10 and will be returning the size 12

DR WARDOUR-LACE OVERLAY MUL-JELLYBEANMIST CLT 10

Service rating : Staff really helpful.
Poor return policy.if I had bought the dress at John Lewis I would have 56 days to return for a full refund rather than 1 week from a LKBennett store!
Product: Lining didn't seem to hang right.you could see it lying in folds through the lace overlay.

TK NAOMI -LUXURY OVERSIZ GRY-GREY CLT S

Bad service and terrible return policy. Should be longer than 7 days especially when it is a present!

DR LASANA-PLACEMENT PRINT PRI-NAVY/PINK CLT 14

Service rating : always go the extra mile. 7 days for a postal exchange is hard!!!! No LK B around here
Product: had the size 12. great

Kit Suede Strappy Sandal

Service rating : always easy and a pleasure to purchase goods from L K Bennett. This is what customer service should be like.
Product: different, sassy and a sign that summer is just round the corner.

ROXY -POINT W BOW TRIM PIN-POWER PINK SHO 41 NAPPA/PATENT

Service rating : Very friendly saleswoman who was easy to chat to as a I made a very quick early morning purchase on my way to work.
Product: They look beautiful - I've coveted them for ages and they are as lovely as I'd hoped they would be. I have another much older pair of LK Bennett shoes which have become the comfiest shoes I own. I'm hoping these will be the same one day - at the moment they're a bit pinchy at the front but they are still very new.

Carys Nappa Leather Ballerina

Service rating : Great service as usual
Product: Very prompt delivery and divine packaging. Really exciting to receive,

Valorie Fitted Dress

• Wardour Lace Overlay Skirt
  • Saffi Patent Leather Almond Toe Court

Service rating : Te quality of the goods is very high. The information in e-shop are complite.
Product: Very ellegant, beautifull color, very good quality of the material

Zella Patent Leather Wedge

Service rating : If I have ticked a rating I don't want to be forced to wrote a comment before I can submit my feedback!. Very annoying and detracts from my positive view of LK Bennett
Product: Excellent colour and fit. Perfect for smart or casual, I will wear them all through spring and summer

PIXIE -QUILTED SHOULDER BEI-TRENCH ONE SIZE NAPPA LEATHER

Service rating : I purchased my Pixie bag from LK Bennett in St Pancras station, and I must say I had real difficulty, because they had several amazing handbags, but the ladies were really helpful, and after some debate, trying out bags in front of the mirror, and laughing by all, I had to choose one, and I love my choice.
Product: I've just bought the Pixie leather bag, it's so sassy. It has soft touchable leather (a blush colour) with quilted heart stitching.
I have my eye on a few more, were spoilt for choice in their 2015 range :)

ERICA -GLITTER KNITTED P GOL-SOFT GOLD SHO 39.5 GLITTER KNITTED PRIN

Service rating : The assistant was very polite and helpful
Product: I haven't worn them yet so can't really comment but they felt comfortable when I tried them on.