LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 15259 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

PALMITA -ASYMMETRIC SING GRY-CLAY SHO 38 PATENT

• WEB POSTAGE ROSE POSTAGE UNKNOWN

Service rating : Absolutely amazing customer service. My query was dealt with very quickly, and the item I was looking for located in several branches. The staff on both shops who were contacted were friendly and efficient. Really happy with my experience and will certainly recommend to my friends.
Product: Lovely shoes and although I have not worn them yet I am looking forward to the feel good factor of such beautiful shoes.

AGATHA -POINT PANNELLED BLA-BLACK SHO 39 KID SUEDE/PATENT

I enjoyed great service.

FLORETE -SINGLE SOLE POI NAT-NATURAL LEOPARD SHO 40 HAIR CALF LEATHER

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and strongly suggest you set up a loyalty scheme. You're one of very few retailers not to have one and I feel rather frustrated not to be treated differently from any other first-time shopper

Dahlia Mesh Sleeve Dress

Service rating : 100%
Product: very sexy dress

Sybila Saffiano Patent Platform Court

Service rating : Great website , fast processing of orders, and customer support queries including returns, nothing to improve
Product: Exactly as described and pictured on the website, beautifully stylish, great quality, well packaged

Fargo Pin Stripe Jacket

• Fargo Pin Stripe Trousers

Service rating : Quickly on processing orders
Product: Quality of material not what expected of LKB. I appreciate the main composition is linen but turning up to a business event in this trouser suit would be completely laughable and would not earn me any kudos amongst my peers.

5050923307361 1 95.00

Not sure which visit you are referring to, I was in three stores in three days and ended up having to order my product from the US because they had sold out of the size I required. However, all the staff were extremely helpful. It was, however, quite difficult trying to get through to the US customer service number. It was busy three times and then I was put through to someone in the UK. I ended up calling the New York store directly and they have sent the product to me.

Susan Ditsy Floral Print Dress

Service rating : Communication was really good!
Product: The dress was not true to size (it was bigger)

Florisa Patent Saffiano Leather Point Toe Court

Service rating : Excellent products and very quick delivery.
Product: Excellent quality, beautiful and comfortable shoe.

Zella Patent Leather Wedge Court

Service rating : Shipping process is expensive, but very quick to Australia.
However, I did want to order another item and emailed LK Bennett about its availability and they have still not responded so I will have to pay further shipping costs if I order the item down the track.
Product: The Zella wedges are a perfect spring/summer shoe with the interesting combination of smart patent leather on top and the more casual jute wedge heel. They are also much more comfortable than my Sybila platform court shoes with the same heel height.

MAEVE -COUNTRY KITTEN BLU-NAVY SHO 36 SUEDE

Service rating : Exceedingly helpful and friendly - I shall certainly return to the same store.
Product: Very pleased with the fit and the fact that you do half- sizes.

DR SUSAN -DITSY FLORAL P PRI-BLUE CLT 12

• CD BONNIE -CREW NECK CAR PIN-CANDY CLT M
  • KASEY -SKINNY BELT BLU-ULTRA BLUE ACCS-S-M

Service rating : Excellent sales advice.
Product: Perfect for the occasion. Did not consider this one but the assistant advised it may be better than the one I choose - she was right.

Lasa Poppy Print Dress

Service rating : Delivery notification proved excellent and well packed
Product: Loved it and fitted well but slightly disappointed that it creased rather badly.

Lilum Grid Print Dress

Service rating : Prompt delivery - very well wrapped.
Product: Nice dress, but skirt a little voluminous for me. Good fit on bodice.

Rend Mouline Knit Top

Service rating : Service and products never fail to please.
Product: Quality and fit are excellent. A good addition to a late summer wardrobe.

Pom Structured Jersey Top

Service rating : Excellent description and prompt service
Product: Such a good fit and top quality

Ambala One Button Leather Jacket

Service rating : Easy to order, quick delivery.
Product: Excellent quality as always

Sybila Patent Leather Platform Court

• Tie Large Printed Square Scarf

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: came as expected

Santana Colour Block Shift Dress

Service rating : Quality of clothes and materials are fantastic however please read next comment
Product: I love the dress. I had seen it in the store on my travels just a few weeks prior in the London and in two minds about buying it. Anyway the only thing that has disappointed me is the dress was very creased despite the fact that it arrived wrapped in tissue paper inside a box. I travel with silk dresses around the world in suitcases and it doesn't arrive in the state that my dress did so your team needs to take far greater care in handling your product through despatch as the materials are fine and no respectful girl would treat her garment like that!!

DR TANCY -TAILORED FOLD PIN-RASPBERRY CLT 14

Service rating : very friendly and helpful staff from entering shop to packaging goods and leaving shop.
Product: excellent quality clothes

Lisburn Pleat Detail Dress

• Bolsa Crew Neck Jumper
  • Bally A Line Skirt

Service rating : Clothes always arrive quickly and beautifully wrapped.
Product: Did not suit me.

Agatha Check Print Flat

Service rating : Superb
Product: Brilliant service and lovely shoes

Lupina Fitted Dress

Service rating : The dress arrived in a short time. I was very happy with the service.
Product: The dress is gorgeous and fits really well. At the bottom I will need to get it adjusted because it is a little big for my figure but overall it looks great. I have already worn it to dance tango!

Houston Lace Trim Dress

Service rating : See 2 below - very unhappy and disappointed by product and LK Bennett's reactions to my dissatisfaction.
Product: The dress creased so badly I was embarrassed and disappointed. Have been in touch with LKB and had no satisfactory reasons given why this happened or even offered a credit note. If returned to a shop this may well have been offered. Will never purchase from LKB via the web again.

This is such a shame to read! We have checked on your account and unfortunately, are unable to see any previous correspondence regarding the matter. As the purchase was made in March it is likely that we will need to have the garment assessed by our QC team to see how we can proceed. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to have this arranged.

Kind regards,

Customer services team

CRYSTAL -MINI KITTEN POI PIN-PINK RAY SHO 36 GLITTER

Service rating : The service is quick
Product: The shoes are lovely and match my wedding outfit. Unfortunately I ordered the smallest size 36 which are too big. Sadly I had to returned the shoes