LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 16097 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

KAROL -SNIP TOE PIN-BALLERINA SHO 37.5 SUEDE

• 3X3 SPRAY ROSE ONE SIZEUNKNOWN
  • SHOE SPONGE ROSE ONE SIZEUNKNOWN

Assistant was polite and friendly and was very knowledgeable. Went back later and ordered the matching handbag as she was a pleasure to deal with.

DR VELLI -VELOUR SEQUIN BLA-BLACK CLT 14

Service rating : Staff were attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Would have given a score excellent had they given the hanger for the dress as they said they would, but this is a very minor point.
Product: Excellent quality and style. A very comfortable dress to wear

Romy Leather Knee High Boot

Service rating : Great experience, felt really special when the parcel arrived and how it was presented.
Product: Beautiful boots, well cut and flattering.

SYBILA -ROUND TOE MID HE BLA-BLACK SHO 39 PATENT

• 50509239714561 210.00

Dali Square Neck Work Dress

Service rating : Excellent,as always.
Product: I had admired this dress for a long time and finally succombed. There was 1 dress left in the sale in my size and I feel that I was destined to have it! After wearing out a couple of times ( Andrea Bocelli concert in a couple of weeks perhaps?), I will be able to wear it for work. Beautiful cut, fit and style, I love it.

Alma Print Sandal

Service rating : Service both on website and in store for collection both fabulous as usual.
Product: I love my sandals - a little sale bargain to go with my top and skirt oh and my dress(es) too Jx

Roma Knitted Hat

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent service and products. Never any complaints

SK LUPIN -CENTER BACK ZI BLA-BLACK CLT 8

Service rating : Friendly sales people and excellent service
Product: great quality and fit

DR JOE -PRINTED DRESS PRI-ROSE CLT 12

Service rating : Helpful service.
Product: Especially with the Grazia 25% discount.

CT HAYLEY -LUXE BELTED C CAM-CAMEL CLT 8 WOOL MIX

Service rating : Really excellent service in the Royal Exchange branch
Product: Fantastic quality

Kathy Printed Leather iPad Case

Service rating : Lack lustre customer service is in the detail , items placed in box no tissue separating them or wrapping them just items in the box , these were purchased as gifts , had they been purchased in store they would have taken the time to present my purchase as you would expect from LK Bennett, I have bought in store several times, first experience of online service and small detail has adversely affected my view
Product: Looks good but in terms of functionality not sure it can be described as an i pad case as more accurately a carry case as I can't secure I pad , purchased as Christmas gift for friends so happy overall as price very good

Blossa Printed Tee

Service rating : Very expensive p&p but quick delivery and nice packing.
Product: Good fit, nice quality.

Brenda Nubuck Chelsea Boot

Service rating : Prompt service and presentation in the form of packaging was immaculate
Product: Very comfortable and very elegant for an everyday boot

SK BELVIS -LUREX TWEED S BLU-NAVY TWEED CLT 8

Service rating : Very helpful on sizes and general service. I will shop there again
Product: I love this skirt! Looks fabulous with many sweaters which pick up the subtle color in the tweed. I wore it today and received compliments on it.

Jodie Leather Long P Purses SMOOTH LEATHER O/S Pink

Service rating : High quality designer products
Product: Excellent efficient service and really good quality product as always.

Finch Lace Dress

Service rating : Fast shipping!
Product: Love the dress as the lace is very pretty. Glad I bought a size up as the fit is on the small side. Did not realize there are 2 pleats in the front as the online photo does not show, and it made the dress less fitted and more flare below the waist than I would have normally preferred. Otherwise a great dress!

Naomi Oversized Jumper

Service rating : great service and beautifully packaged
Product: soft and delicate. Lovely jumper.

TW ELLE -PRINTED S/LESS PRI-BLUE FLORAL CLT 10

Service rating : Always helpful and very good attendance . Love the stuff
Product: Shape is lovely suits me and I am very happy with it

JK MALDEN -TWEED JACKET BLA-TWEED CLT 12

Service rating : Staff friendly and helpful.
Product: Can match with a lot of things.

DR LUMIO -SHIFT DRESS BLA-BLACK CLT 8

• LKB CARRIER BAG ROSE ONE SIZE

Service rating : I bought this dress in Edinburgh … unfortunately when I got it home it was faulty ... I rang the store and they arranged to have a replacement transferred from Harrogate to York (I live in Kirklevington, North Yorkshire) for me to collect within a few days. I would like to add that the assistant that served me in Edinburgh is the most pleasant and charming I have ever come across in a LKB store.
Product: As I explained in previous paragraph, this was faulty but my replacement was absolutely fine.

TK SYRIS -CREW NECK TUNI BLA-BLACK CLT S

• TK MADDOX -LUREX SWEATER BLA-BLACK CLT S
  • CD MADDOX -LUREX CARDIGA BLA-BLACK CLT M

Great friendly and helpful staff.

50509233520331 450.00

Service rating : The service was excellent.
Product: I loved the style of the bag.The saleslady was friendly and polite too.

Cherry Sequin Body Con Dress

Service rating : My first purchase from lk Bennett in many years since no longer live near a store but the service was good and dress arrived beautifully packaged. Thank you
Product: Very happy, looks great!

Rosa Ditsy Floral Print Dress

• Florisa Saffiano Patent Point Toe Court
  • Kim Leather Mini Bugatti

Excellent, reliable and prompt service and delivery and, great products too, of course

SYBILA -ROUND TOE MID HE TAU-TAUPE SHO 37