LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 13570 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

Stila Patent Leather Court

Service rating : Fast and reliable.
Product: Love them, but do not wear them while driving or walking on the pavements to your office. They are far too beautiful and it will spoil them greatly, pop them on once you arrive at the office.

Agra Tweed Jacket

• Agra Pencil Skirt
  • Annie Silk & Jersey Top

Service rating : Had slight problem with delivery not being as prompt as expected or as advertised
Product: Lovely well made suit

Perla Dotted Lizard Print Leather Kitten Wedge

Service rating : Great customer service unlike John Lewis where I've had really bad experiences recently, but that's another story. Staff aren't too pushy and seem genuinely interested both in the products and you as an individual customer. Keep up the good work
Product: I find the very pointed toes uncomfortable to wear for a long time. Think my feet are a little too wide for that particular style but otherwise, the (many) pairs of shoes I have recently purchased are great

Floret Glitter Leather Point Toe Court

Service rating : Service was good and fast
Product: I'm very happy with my new shoes. Thank you!

Detroit Notch Collar Fitted Dress

Service rating : Always well made and good fit
Product: I just love this dress - bought it in cream and blue!

Houston Lace Trim Dress

• Detroit Notch Collar Fitted Dress
  • Ginny Large Lizard Print Leather & Nubuck Shoulder Bag

Service rating : always arrives in time and well presented in the packaging
Product: Dress excellent but preferred an alternative from LKB

Natasha Leather Point Toe Ankle Boot

Service rating : Really impressed with how my boots were packaged and the parcel looked like a real luxury item
Product: Fab, fab boots! I love them. They're comfortable and draw lots of comments.

Cerys Pleat Detail A-Line Skirt

• Freoss Jersey Dress
  • Fisher Short Sleeve Draped Top

Service rating : the service is good but, as a valued customer i believe that the postage on all items over £50 should be free
Product: ok

Janis Single Breasted Trench Coat

• Norman Crochet Knit Sweater
  • Water Print Scarf

Service rating : Fantastic service, even too expensive
Product: great item, thank you

Lasa Silk Printed Top

Service rating : Lovely to deal with, excellent products.
Product: Nice fit and material lovely to the touch

Sukima Patent Leather Ballerina Flat

Service rating : A classy and timeless range of shoes perfect for treating the lady in your life. Excellent website, very easy to navigate. Product arrived the next day.
Product: I have purchased 3 pairs of LK Bennet shoes for my wife which have all arrived looking even more fabulous than the website suggests. The Ballerina's did arrive with a slight mark on the side, however LK Bennet's customer service responded immediately to my email and offered me various options all of which were very acceptable!! The previous 2 pairs were faultless. All 3 pairs in the words of my wife.."Make you feel amazing"

Zoe Suede Point Toe Knee High Boot

Service rating : The online system was easy to use. I had the boots delivered to a local store where the staff were efficient and assisted me in trying on the boots prior to leaving the store with my purchase
Product: Gorgeous boots - Love them! Thanks!

Bibi Crew Neck Cardigan

• Genevra Leather Skinny Belt

Service is always excellent ,polite and very helpful

Kale Shift Dress

Service rating : Always first class service and products
Product: Beautiful dress looks stunning on

Denver Silk Print Dress

Service rating : Great service
Product: Really pretty dress which fits well

Palmita Patent Leather Strappy Sandal

Service rating : Staff in the store were so friendly and the online service was great too.
Product: This is the first pair of strappy heels I have ever found to be entirely "pain-free"". Wore them for my 60th party and they were so comfortable, even to dance in!

Annai Lace Flared Dress

Service rating : The on line order system seemed to freeze on me so rang customer services. The phone does not always answer which is frustrating. But when I eventually got through staff are very helpful and polite.
Product: Love it!!!!! Looks amazing and is very comfortable to wear.

Tara Saffiano Patent Slip On Sandal

Service rating : Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Product: Stylish and comfortable

Elba Sequin Front Cardigan

Service rating : Great service fast and efficient
Product: just love it!! looks great on

Jama Flared Skirt Dress

• Amol Sleeveless Dress
  • Tancy Fitted Dress

Service rating : I returned 3 dresses to LK Bennett which weren't suitable for my recent wedding. The dresses were lost. I didn't receive a refund in spite of using the LK Bennett return label. I am £715 out of pocket and following advice from Citizens Advice I have written to LKB but they have ignored my letter. I have been in touch with Citizens advice again and intend to take further action.

I have selected the poor option on all 3 dresses as there isn't a suitable option.
Product: Not suitable - returned

Minu Patent Leather Court

Service rating : good website and reliable delivery
Product: Sadly the heel became scuffed the 1st time I wore them...

Zella Patent Leather Wedge Court

Service rating : Pérfect!
Product: Super!

Stila Patent Leather Court

Service rating : Website very good to navigate and quick to respond good layout on web pages,updates and communication excellent, room for improvement availability on stock seems to be very poor sometimes and this is off putting when viewing sizes, don't always want to place a order immediately then on my decision to buy stock gone! Frustrating .
Product: This product is stylist and comfortable, feel good when wearing them.

Palmita Patent Leather Strappy Sandal

• Tara Saffiano Patent Slip On Sandal
  • Morgan Saffiano Patent Leather Block Heel Sandal

Service rating : I spent a lot of money on shoes that from previous experience I thought they are beautiful and comfortable. But I was wrong :-( two out of 3 pairs I bought online are so uncomfortable that I had to give one to a friend and the other one is lying in the cupboard, unused. I'm extremely unhappy about this.
Product: Uncomfortable shoes! I gave them away to my friend.

Detroit Notch Collar Fitted Dress

• Dali Square Neck Work Dress
  • Safi Colour Block and Print Dress

The quality of the products is superb and the staff are always friendly and helpful.