LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 19350 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

Jessa Jacket

• Jessa Ruched Skirt
  • Jessa Narrow Leg Trouser

Service rating : Overall I love LK Bennett, but on this occasion - despite me emailing with a request to clarify my purchase, I got no reply, but instead this survey.
Product: Good, unfortunately there was no suit bag provided/missing, which I would expect a store to provide when one purchases a 3 piece suit.

Zelita Patent Leather Peep Toe Wedge

Service rating : From being kept informed to delivery was excellent and the packaging made it feel special
Product: Lovely shoes but had to send back as not wide enough. Please lk Bennett can you look at sound some lovely shoes in wide fitting we don't all have skinny feet.

ZELITA -JUTE WEDGE BLU-NAVY SHO 41 PATENT

Fabulous assistant. Have honest advice with a sense of humour!

Aven Suede Bow Trim Sandal

Service rating : Shoes are generally speaking beautiful and delivery was so fast (got them 2 days after ordering them).
Product: Shoes are nice but didnt like the style.

CARRIE -POINT SLINGBACK NAT-IVORY SHO 38 RAFFIA/PATENT

• FLO -ENVELOPE CLUTCH GOL-SOFT GOLD ONE SIZE ROPE LUREX/GLITTER K
  • STILA -SINGLE SOLE ROUND GOL-SOFT GOLD SHO 36 GLITTER KNITTED PRIN

Service rating : I love LK Bennett, shoes fit me perfectly and makes my legs look longer. Love the clutch too with matching shoes.
Product: Lovely! I recommended this pair to my mom as it looks great on her.

Minu Patent Leather Court

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Lovely shoes. Great to find a company which produces shoes in size 35 as they ate very difficult to find.

DR SALMIE -LAYER EFFECT GRE-MINT CLT 10

Very helpful and positive advice from assistants. Prompt service.

Millye Patent Leather Flat

Service rating : Fast delivery in store, nice and professional service .
Product: Happy with my purchase.

Samy Ballerina Flats

Service rating : Ordered two pairs, after despatch confirmation got email thanking me for my return of one pair (they were out of stock, i'd not returned them) Second pair spent 3 days in DPD depot before being returned to supplier without attempted delivery.
Product: Never received cancelled order in end

Samy Ballerina Flats

• Minu Patent Leather Court

Service rating : Excellent products, excellent service.
Product: Good quality shoes, unfortunately not suitable for me.

OPAL -ROUND TOE MID HEEL BLU-NAVY SHO 39 PATENT

Service rating : The girl served me was exellent. No pushy, very warm and friendly.
Product: Really great product. I have one in black, was happy to add navy to my wardrobe.

Mariana Fitted Dress

Service rating : When I collected the parcel from the store I found the person who served me surly and unwelcoming.
Product: The fit of this dress was most peculiar. I am fit and slim but with a good bust..... This dress, even though a larger size than I would normally wear, had no allowance for a bust at all, and restricted any arm movement. Very disappointed

CD BONNIE -CREW NECK CAR BLU-REGAL CLT M

Service rating : Friendly. Helped me find my size. Thanks
Product: Expensive even though on sale. Hobbs next door selling equivalent product at usual rate for £5 less than the LK Bennett reduced version.

Flo Curved Envelope Clutch

Service rating : Excellent service as always
Product: Delightful clutch

Service rating : very pleased
Product: very pleased

Bella Suede Buckle Clutch

• Estela Kid Leather Jute Wedge
  • Kali Suede Asymetric Sandal

Service rating : Easy to use website with efficient service from start to finish! Dispatch and delivery always prompt and on time - every time.
Product: Simply stunning! Colour is striking and beautifully made.

Minu Patent Leather Court

Service rating : I was satisfied
Product: I was satisfied

Millye Patent Leather Flat

Service rating : Always arr on time excellent!
Product: Very beautiful shoes as always

Eva Nappa Leather Slingback Court

Service rating : Excellent as usual. Very professional and of the highest standard.
Product: Love my new sandals they are so comfortable to wear and will go with all outfits.

Sersha Block Heel Court

Easy to navigate the website and very fast delivery service

Gardo Midi Skater Skirt

Service rating : Would have preferred to have been emailed to say it had arrived in store
Product: Sizes are very generous and I didn't buy it

Sledge Patent Leather Platform Court

Service rating : Excellent, efficient and quick service. Very pleased.
Product: Gorgeous shoes. I love them.

Very helpful.

Missie Leather Platform Peep Toe Court

• Sophia Suit Dress
  • Leonie Patent Leather Asymetric Clutch

Service rating : very quick service, excellent website and pictures. Items exactly as described.
Product: very beautiful and quite comfortable given the heel

Florisa Patent Leather Point Toe Court

Service rating : Superb service and attention to detail. Excellent information regarding parcel delivery. Very swift delivery and exactly as notified. Cannot be faulted.
Product: Sadly the shoes were too narrow for my feet and I had to return them. It would be lovely if your range could include wide fitting shoes too.