LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 26876 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

FLORET -SINGLE SOLE POI PIN-MARSHMALLOW SHO 40 PATENT

Service rating : Ordered shoes to shop and returned to shop as they did not fit without any fuss - great efficient service.
Product: Lovely shoes but were too small even though I always wear a size 40 in lk Bennett.

DR KARO -DAISIES PRINT PRI-BLUE CLT 12

Service rating : Very helpful assistance over the phone.
Product: Very beautiful dress that

DR BEA -STRIPE EMBROID MUL-BLUE/WHITE CLT 10

Service rating : Efficient friendly service as always.
Product: I returned this dress because I was unsure about the A line which I thought was a bit dated.

Zelita Espadrille Peep Toe Wedge

Service rating : Service was excellent ! I had to change them for a bigger size and they arrived very quickly !
Product: I wore them to Italy last week. I had so many complementary comments about them. Thank you L. K. Bennett !

Floret Marble Effect Court

Service rating : international shipping and return way too expesive, not very competitive
Product: well made

TW KARO -MINIMAL DAISIES PRI-BUTTERCUP CLT 14

Service rating : Good range very season - great shoes- good customer service
Product: Good quality & fit

Kitty Fitted Dress

Service rating : I always find the tailoring to LK Bennett clothing to be exceptional but the sizing has gone awry the last few seasons.
Product: Lovely colour, good length and liked the arms but the sizing in the chest and waist wasn't right for me unfortunately.

Stila Pink Patent Leather Courts

Service rating : Shoes came perfectly packaged!
Product: Beautiful shoes! Heels are a great height, even for someone who usually only wears flats.

Crystal Printed Fitted Dress

Service rating : Excellent, trustworthy, easy to order and delivery, very helpful in store.
Product: Beautiful! Excellent quality

Floret Trench Leather Courts

Service rating : Picked up from Harrogate store & I didn't find the service great, I was ignored & others were served before me. I then rang up to ask about a different size in the shoe and was told they'd ring back. 6 days later I'm still waiting for that phone call back.
Product: Looks good but don't really fit so I'll be returning.

Priya Pink Leather Espadrille Wedges

• Elsie Navy Print Espadrille

Service rating : Quick shipping,decent wrapping
Product: Beautiful shoe!

Fauna Blue Suede Courts

Service rating : Couldn't believe shoes were ordered one day and arrived the next morning within the notified time slot - marvellous service!
Product: The shoes were Green - and they are a thing of beauty......

Kira Spot Embellished Black Dress

Service rating : Punctual arrival of goods
Product: Looks nice

Zelda Leather Flat

Service rating : Efficient delivery
Product: Comfortable but I am a bit disappointed about the size. Size 7.5 used to fit very well, but size 8 is more comfortable for this pair of shoes. LK may consider to provide more size information in the description.

DR DEEDEE -LACE DRESS MUL-BLUE/CREAM CLT 12 PROMOTION discount %: 25.00 ? 81.25

Service rating : Fabulous
Product: Gorgeous dress and fit excellent discount

FAUNA -SINGLE SOLE TWO BLA-BLACK SHO 39.5 SUEDE/MESH

• LKB CARRIER BAG BUR ONE SIZE UNKNOWN

A pleasure to shop in the Edinburgh store. Items well displayed. The staff delightful.

TK MAISY -CREW SWEATER ORA-PASTEL PEACH CLT S

Everything went smooth with very helpful staff

Dorian Leather Espadrille

The team you have in the Richmond story are wonderful. And your shoes, the best.

Maggie Taupe Leather Espadrille Wedges

The lady in customer services when I called for advice was unhelpful & didn't bear your business in mind. However, the staff in the Winchester store were excellent in helping me & the service & friendliness was impeccable.

Karo Minimal Daisies Print Dress

Good service and product choice

TW MADISON -PRINT TOP PRI-PINK MULTI CLT 12

Service rating : such good customer service great service thank you
Product: good shirt good to see long sleeves i wish there were more sleeved dresses

Phoenix Scallop Edge Court

Service rating : Always really helpful when contacting customer services. Polite & friendly, making every effort to assist.
Product: So nicely packaged.

Floret Patent Leather Courts

• Florete Patent Leather Point Toe Court
  • Floret Trench Leather Courts

As efficient as ever. Thank you.

Karo Minimal Daisies Print Dress

Service rating : Excellent service and very prompt I did take it back but that was easy too
Product: I loved the dress but it wasn't me so I reluctantly took it back to a LB shop where they very helpfully found me an alternative so I'm very happy

Fern Nappa Leather Trench Courts

Service rating : really love using this store, the products are just my style and the customer service when I pick up in my nearest shop is really good.
Product: I love the colour and leather type, but I do miss a platform sole and would have liked the heel a little higher