LK Bennett Reviews

Consumer ratings of LK Bennett

Feedback for www.lkbennett.com has been compiled from 18258 Customer Reviews

• 19/01/2012
  • L.K.Bennett is an international, accessible luxury brand that reflects its unmistakable British heritage; a modern blend of femininity, colour and style. Our collections of shoes, ready-to-wear, handbags and accessories, appeal to women who want a wardrobe perfect for any occasion. Founded by Linda Bennett in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself as a leading British fashion brand, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing, handbags and accessories to meet the lifestyle of every woman.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.lkbennett.com

TR LARISA -CORE TROUSER BLU-CYAN CLT 8

Service rating : The staff were very accomodating over the return of the trousers, I cannot fault their service.
Product: I bought the trousers as I loved the colour and they fitted very well. The fabric however is too delicate for trousers. I wasjed them and they looked very washed out. I used Persil wool wash and 30degrees on a delicate wash.
Really disappointing can you find another fabric thats more robust!

DR SPENCER -EMBELLISHED PIN-BARLEY SUGAR CLT 12

Excellent sales staff

SK HANNAH -PRINTED SKIRT PRI-PINK CLT 12

Service rating : excellent customer service as always
Product: loved this skirt as soon as i saw it - a must have item

ZELLA -ROUND TOE JUTE WE PIN-MARSHMALLOWSHO 39 PATENT

Service rating : Great
Product: Fab

FLORET -SINGLE SOLE POIN PRI-MULTI SHO 38.5 PRINTED LEATHER

Service rating : Superb service from a wonderful store
Product: Gorgeous. Extremely comfortable and so striking

PARIS -WEDGE BOOT BLA-BLACK SHO 40 SUEDE

Service rating : A pleasure to shop in lk Bennett Dundrum. Very helpful and kind staff.
Product: More colours would be great.

DR CHO -PRINTED DRESS PRI-GREEN CLT 14

• CD BIBI -CREW NECK CARDI ORA-SATSUMA CLT L
  • DR CHO -PRINTED DRESS PRI-GREEN CLT 12

Web site very easy to use. Team in your edinburgh store are super! I love my dress .... thank you x

JK AMOLA -BOLERO JACKET WHI-SNOW WHITE CLT 10

Service rating : Attentive service.
Product: Super jacket, exactly what I needed. Perhaps the stitching on the hook and eyes could be a little more secure as the cotton is already coming undone.

DR POCO-PONTE ROMA DRESS BLU-CYAN CLT 12

• LKB CARRIER BAG BUR ONE SIZE

I was really impressed with the service. I couldn't find the dress I had originally seen on the website but the girl recommended another dress (after offering to order in the original one I had seen) but I bought the one she recommended in the store instead.

DR MARINA -FITTED DRESS BLU-DARK NAVY CLT 16

• SC LORES -SCREEN PRINTED PRI-NAVY/POWER PINK ONE SIZE
  • KENZIE -SMALL TOTE PRI-NAVY/WHITE ONE SIZE

Sadly I cannot remember the lovely lady's name who looked after me - she was fantastic, so helpful but without being pushy.

DR WARDOUR-LACE OVERLAY MUL-JELLYBEANMIST CLT 12

• DR YOLANDA-SMALL SPOT DRE CRE-BLACK CLT 12
  • GENEVRA -SKINNY BELT BLA-BLACK ACCS-S-M

Service rating : They are trying very hard to resolve the issues I have had recently with a dress, but did fail on a pair of my daughter's shoes. Thank you and I find the assistants very helpful. It is expensive which I why I mainly shop in the sale!
Product: Although I have not worn this dress yet, there are great issues with the lining. It is too long when one sits and moves around but I think this is because there is too much in the front of the dress etc. I am prepared to run with this. I did have it taken up but I did not have total faith in the assistant whom helped me as she got it too short first time and I now wish I had not had it turned up as it now feels still too short. This is why I tend not to have things altered as mostly it makes it worse. I now wish I had taken it home and turned it up myself. I also asked them not to cut the hem off but they did so there is nothing I can do. I will persevere as I like it and don't like shopping!

PALMA -ASYMMETRIC SINGLE GOL-SOFT GOLD SHO 38.5 GLITTER KNITTED PRIN

• OLYMPIA -PEEP TOE BLU-NAVY SHO 38.5 PATENT
  • OLYMPIA -PEEP TOE BLU-NAVY SHO 38 PATENT

Service rating : Extremely good service from the ladies in the shop and online. I have since bought another 2 pairs of shoes. The manager of the Edinburgh, George Street shop is excellent!
Product: Beautiful! I They fit like a glove and although the heel is fairly high for me, they are very easy to wear. I have received a lot of compliments on them.

DR CORTONA -PRINTED DRES PRI-JADE CLT 14 COTTON

• WINNIE -LUREX SANDAL GOL-PALE GOLD SHO 42 ROPE LUREX
  • LKB CARRIER BAG BUR ONE SIZE UNKNOWN

Service rating : Friendly and first class.
Product: Gorgeous

EVA -SLINGBACK WITH BOW GRY-MIST SHO 42 NAPPA LEATHER

Service rating : Good colours, styles and sizes.
Product: I have difficulty finding stylish shoes. My feet are 42.5 and fairly narrow which I can only find in French Sole. I have to wear size 42. LK Bennett usually have a good range in size 42 but most shops only go to 41 which are too short for me.

FLORITA -SLING BACK SIL-SILVER SHO 41 STRIPED METALLIC TEJ

Service rating : Very helpful Sales personnel
Product: A good product

ROSAMUND -MEDIUM ROLL BA GRY-CLAY ONE SIZE SMOOTH/GRAINED LEATH

• LEONIE -ASYMMETRIC CLUTC GRY-MIST ONE SIZE PATENT
  • FLORET -SINGLE SOLE POIN GRY-MIST SHO 37 PATENT

Professional and quick just what you need in St p when travelling

BAYLEEN -MEDIUM WEDGE BLU-NAVY SHO 37 SUEDE

Service rating : The service was very friendly and staff very attentive.
Product: Very comfortable, easly worn with jeans or dress.

DR WARDOUR-LACE OVERLAY MUL-JELLYBEANMIST CLT 8

• TJ AXELLA -JERSEY TOP CRE-CREAM CLT 10
  • SK JOEY -FULL SKIRT NAV-CREAM CLT 8

the young woman who took care of us was simply excellent. she had to match new hats bought elsewhere to outfits at your store. she did a remarkable job. you should give her a raise in pay!

DR VINA -BACKLESS DRESS YEL-LEMON CLT 8

• SK HANNAH -PRINTED SKIRT PRI-PINK CLT 12

Service rating : I was impressed with the shop assistant, Marina, she did everything to get the right measures ...and it wasn't easy! I tried almost everything in the shop and she was always kind and generous on her time. I ended up buying another skirt(from another LK Bennet as my size was there) and I went in 2 days later and got a sheepskin scarf that was on discount as well, so in the end quite a wardrobe!
Product: I love the colour and the pattern, as well the model is generous on my tummy

DR OCCA -50S STYLE DRES PRI-TURQUOISE CLT 6 POLYESTER SILK

• HAZEL -ALMOND TOE COURT BLU-DENIM SHO 38 SUEDE

I always get excellent service when I visit the Brompton Road Shop. I have been
shopping there for many years and the staff could not be more helpful which is
why I keep going back.

CARYS -BALLERINA BOW TRI BEI-TRENCH SHO 39 NAPPA/PATENT

Service rating : Love L.K. Bennett shoes, has been wearing them for more that 5 years. Amazing quality and style.
Product: Lovely flats, fit true to size. No need to break them in, feels great from the first day. Get lots of compliments when wearing them.

PRISHA -PEEP-TOE BLA-BLACK SHO 38 SUEDE/MESH

Service rating : Service very helpful
Product: Very comfortable

FLORITA -SLING BACK BLU-DENIM SHO 40 SUEDE

Service rating : Excellent services!
Product: Excellent shoes, very comfortable!

ZELLA -ROUND TOE JUTE WE PIN-MARSHMALLOW SHO 38 PATENT

• GRACE -ALMOND ESPADRILLE BLU-BLUE MOSAIC SHO 38 PRINTED LEATHER
  • LKB CARRIER BAG BUR ONE SIZE UNKNOWN

In general terms the experience was good. The seller wasnt very helpfull advicing me on the size (I am from Argentina). Anyway she was very nice and polite.

DR OCCA -50S STYLE DRES PRI-TURQUOISE CLT 16

Service rating : If LK Bennett have an employee of the month, the young lady who served me would be a worthy winner. She went over and above to find the dress that I fell in love with for my daughter's wedding, despite it being a busy Saturday. I was very impressed. My husband's comment was that she was the perfect employee.
Product: Perfect modern day mother of the bride dress