John Smedley Reviews

Consumer ratings of John Smedley

Feedback for www.johnsmedley.com has been compiled from 3686 Customer Reviews

• 06/03/2012
  • At John Smedley we're known for high quality knitwear and a rich 230-year heritage. We're a luxury brand with roots in the Derbyshire countryside and garments regularly featured in some of the world's most prestigious fashion magazines. Though our past helps make us who we are, it's our design and innovation that keeps us at the forefront of contemporary fashion.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.johnsmedley.com

Geranium In Midnight

Service rating : Impressed that you took account of my previous comment (about postage cost).
Product: This is the second sweater I've bought in the same style. I imagine that speaks for itself.

Roth In Firecracker

Service rating : Great service, great product
Product: Very ggod

21-May

Bobby In Aubergine

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Web image didn't relay true colour very well - was a bit shocked a brightness of the product - more purple than aubergine.

20-May

Finchley In White

Service rating : The website could be clearer about the different styles. For instance, what exactly is "a neat collar", " a slightly smaller collar", "a fully fashioned collar", "a slightly larger collar", etc.? Perhaps some pictures of each collar style and the option to choose the collar you want when filtering your search would be helpful.
Product: Great shirt, love the collar! Ideally, I would like this fabric and collar in slim fit...

18-May

Race In White/Spanish Pink

Service rating : quick delivery, very well packaged
Product: Great product, excellent service

18-May

L'Eroica X John Smedley in Port

Service rating : Delivery time excellent ,however I couldn't enter loyalty discount
Product: Very happy with the shirt ,

17-May

Kris In Indigo

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Excellent product and service.

17-May

Finchley In Black

Service rating : Good quality
Product: Good quality

Jess In Espresso

Service, as usual, is perfect. Sweater was as described and delivery was swift.

Catkin In Verbena Pink

• Catkin In Black
  • Catkin In Silver

Service rating : Fantastic service could not wish for better thank you
Product: I had to return it because the colour did not suit me but i am sure it would look good on another person

Rietta In Midnight

Service rating : Excellent servce
Product: Lovely versatile jumper.

Ashmount In Snow White

Service rating : Very pleased with the pullover.
Product: Would have preferred a snow white.

Rietta In Black

Service rating : Always an outstanding and efficient service from The Smedley team!
Product: As expected an outstanding service from
John Smedley

14-May-2015
Service rating : I adore John Smedley, and have been wearing their tops 35 years!
Product: The Rietta is an all time classic and this is one company that understands woman re elbow length sleeves! A stunning top that no one should be without!

14-May-2015

L'Eroica X John Smedley in Port

Service rating : My only quibble being, ...I wish they used the Royal Mail instead of a courier whilst delivering. Not always at home when delivery is made. Nothing more annoying than finding a delivery man's card on the doorstep when I get home!! This would be avoided with the Royal Mail as I have a post office only 100 meters from my Home!!
Product: Exactly what i expected from John Smedley,...another top quality product.

Susan In Indigo

Delivery cost too expensive for a product that is very expensive

Noah In Firecracker

Service rating : quick delivery and arrived in smart packaging.
Product: quality material and good cut. haven't worn/washed it yet.

Bryn In Firecracker

13-May

Marcus-Ski Blue-L

• Brock-Egyptian Blue-L
  • Lyndhurst-Venetian-Red-L

Service rating : Excellent quality service to back up a timeless product. Will add to my growing collection of John Smedley knitwear whenever I can afford to.
Product: Fantastic quality and colour.

13-May

Adrian In Navy

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

12-May

Race In White/Lunar Blue

• Braedon In Firecracker

Service rating : Very quick service from order to delivery.
Product: Good fit, sporty styling.

12-May

Leanna In Black

Service rating : The service was fast and efficient.
Product: I thought that the thread was a tad thin. The shape of the cardigan was really nice though, but I wish it had more thickness.

Tokyo In Indigo

• Nice In Indigo

Service rating : Efficient and prompt
Product: True to description and size.

Braedon In Firecracker

Service rating : The quality and heritage of John Smedley are unparalleled!
John Smedley have been my choice of fine knitwear for over 25 years, however I have only just discovered the online shop and shall continue to use this efficient and effective method when I am unable to enter stores carrying the brand.
Product: This garment will give me years of great service, the quality and heritage ensures my return to the brand.

Connaught In Spanish Pink

• Steadman In Egyptian Blue

Service rating : quick and speedy dispatch, and helpful with returns
Product: product as stated,