John Smedley Reviews

Consumer ratings of John Smedley

Feedback for www.johnsmedley.com has been compiled from 3768 Customer Reviews

• 06/03/2012
  • At John Smedley we're known for high quality knitwear and a rich 230-year heritage. We're a luxury brand with roots in the Derbyshire countryside and garments regularly featured in some of the world's most prestigious fashion magazines. Though our past helps make us who we are, it's our design and innovation that keeps us at the forefront of contemporary fashion.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.johnsmedley.com

Rebecca In Black

• Catkin In Espresso
  • Serin In White / Verbena Pink / Wisteria

Super fast delivery service with free returns, essential for internet shopaholics! Only negative is the invoice, VAT not show per item so confusing when returning individual items.

Finagon In Maritime Blue

• Bryn In Sorrel Red

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent

Colton In Maritime Blue

Service rating : Top quality professional service
Product: Top quality well made timeless products

Jetty In Indigo / Maritime Blue

• Belden In Black

British! End of!

Delta In Black

Service rating : Manufacture of the highest quality garments eschewing the astronomical prices of similar brands.
Product: Unsurpassed quality and durability at an affordable price.

Bower In Maritime Blue

Service rating : Best service I have had from a mail order company, all goods delivered by DHL for free, and excellent returns service. Customer service staff are also very helpful and friendly.
Product: Unfortunately I seem to be inbetween sizes but if they fitted me the clothes are great.

Bobby In Sorrel Red

• Braedon In Cloudless Blue
  • Braedon In Persimmon

Service rating : Great clothes in vibrant colours
Product: So comfortable

Bampton In Horizon Blue

• Bampton In Cloudless Blue
  • Bampton In Maritime Blue

Service rating : Excellent speed of dispatch, easy returns process.
Product: Superb sweater!

Raya In Black

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Lovely casual summer holiday dress in perfect material and with great cut

Isis In Navy

Service rating : I like the products however I'm disappointed I still haven't received my 10% discount which I was promised for joining the mailing list. I've now bought 3 products and had no discount on any of them. Why advertise a discount if you're not going to oblige by giving it. Trades description act ??
Product: Superb. Love the clothes..

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your discount code. Assuming your email address was not already on our mailing list, you should have received an email from us with the details of the discount code to enter when placing your order (this is not automatically applied). I have sent you an email directly to discuss this further.

Yours sincerely,
Freya Oliver - Customer Service Manager

Rebecca In Silver

• Catelyn In Silver

Service rating : first class service, very prompt and returns veryeasy.
Product: just did not suit me, across my back

Hartland In Charcoal

Best customer service I have ever used

Bobby In Maritime Blue

• Cotswold In Sorrel Red
  • Bela In Cloudless Blue

Excellent and timely

Belden In Lemon

• Nice In Indigo

Service rating : I had to return both my items, due to, me not being slim fit.. They got back to me straight away & credited my bank account, with my refund. Very happy with the service.
Product: My previous John Smedley T-shirts were Basil which are no longer available. They were easy fit. Belden are Slim fit, & in this particular colour, quite see through, so not for me. They should offer an easy fit T-shirt again. Other than this, the garment itself was, as usual very good quality.

Tiller In Indigo

Belvoir In Espresso

Service rating : the best
Product: the best

Picnic In Silver

Service rating : Delivered very quickly.
Product: Grewat style and fab material.

Roe In Silver

• Roe In Black
  • Roe In Charcoal

Would be nice to have an invoice, not just a dispatch note???
For legal purposes !!!:-)))

Pike In Navy

Service rating : First time I have ordered by mail. The dispatch was well with within the advertised delivery schedule.
Product: Bought this roll neck as a replacement for one I have had for nearly 20 years. Have a number of John Smedley garments and have always been pleased with the quality.

Bennie In Charcoal

Service rating : First rate customer service - the pullover I ordered was a bit too small, so I returned it for a larger size. The replacement arrived less than 48 hours later - brilliant.
Product: I was so impressed, I immediately ordered a second one, but in a different colour.

Bryn In Sorrel Red

• Putney In Sea Holly

Brilliant service!

Region In Midnight

fast shipping,easy to use

26-Jun

Braedon In Maritime Blue

• Braedon In Cloudless Blue

Service rating : Easy website to use and great quality goods that fit very well as always , packaged nicely and with a little discount for my birthday could not ask for more.
Product: Great colour and fit, looks and feels great on

26-Jun

Tyburn In Sorrel Red

Service rating : Arrived very quickly and very good communication.
Product: As described, very pleased.