John Smedley Reviews

Consumer ratings of John Smedley

Feedback for www.johnsmedley.com has been compiled from 3040 Customer Reviews

• 06/03/2012
  • At John Smedley we're known for high quality knitwear and a rich 230-year heritage. We're a luxury brand with roots in the Derbyshire countryside and garments regularly featured in some of the world's most prestigious fashion magazines. Though our past helps make us who we are, it's our design and innovation that keeps us at the forefront of contemporary fashion.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.johnsmedley.com

Longnor In Black Grape

Service rating : good service easy to navigate website fast delivery service
Product: my son wears this brand constantly so i know it will be of exceptional quality good sizing and as reduced very good value for money

Bampton In Ski Blue

Ordered a jumper for my son online. Item was delivered quickly. Very pleased with service.

Ashmount In Charcoal

It hasn't arrived

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your parcel. Looking at the tracking I can see that DHL tried to deliver on both the 10th and 16th December but no one was at home. A member of the customer care team will be in touch to try and resolve this for you.

Yours sincerely,
Freya Oliver - Customer Service Manager

Belvoir In Firecracker

Service rating : Very prompt service and very good customer service when discovering problem with order.
Product: It is a present so not given yet.

Bower In Aubergine

Good service

16-Dec

Bryn-Racing-Green-M

Service rating : because js had not altered all their records to show new e mail address ----- my on line order was refused ------ so I ordered via phone this resulted in my receiving 2 shirts.
Product: ordered medium size for generous fit for 5ft 6st 10lb male -- only just big enough to be able to fasten buttons --- weight of new cardigan feels much lighter than old similar garden being replaced.

16-Dec-2014
have been purchasing j s products for about 40 yrs always found them excellent-

16-Dec

Kathleen In Navy

• Leanna In Charcoal
  • Cotswold In Pumpkin Flower

Service rating : Items arrived promptly and were well packaged.
Product: Beautifully made, soft and luxurious sweater. A great fit too, long and slim.

15-Dec

Joye In Midnight

Service rating : LOVE everything about John Smedley!
Product: Perfect as always.

15-Dec

Peak In Charcoal

Service rating : Excellent service. Very easy to navigate website, and very mobile friendly (I use HTC M8).
Product: Beautiful product. Best beanie I've ever bought! Exceptional quality - feel, texture and warmth.

Emerson In Night Sky

• Redmond In Dark Leather
  • Mayer In Silver

Service rating : The description of the goods on the John Smedley website was accurate, clear and helpful. The goods were well backed, the tracking service excellent and the goods arrived on time. Thank you John Smedley..
Product: A lovely garment. As it's a Christmas present I haven't seen it worn yet but I'm sure it will be a much liked - and frequently worn - gift

Dorset In Black

Service rating : I ordered something, it arrived when they said it would. No more to say
Product: It's a present for someone, they haven't seen it yet

Cavendish In Midnight

Excellent service

Dita In Black

Service rating : I admire the quality of the products.
Product: A present - still wrapped - for my daughter. Hopefully she will stop nicking mine!

Belvoir In Midnight

Service rating : Quick delivery. Faultless!
Product: Great buy

Gerrard In Charcoal

Service rating : Web site easy to use and delivery was very quick
Product: This is a present for my husband at Christmas so didn't open it

Exeter In Navy

Service rating : Good quality service from start to finish.
Product: Excellent quality

Bryn In Charcoal

Service rating : Fast delivery- easy internet ordering
Product: great product!

Braedon In Saxony Blue

Service rating : Excellent service and very friendly and helpful staff
Product: Great quality and design

Tally In Black

Service rating : Excellent service and very helpful staff
Product: Cool designed T-Shirt made out of excellent material

Riccolo In Lunar Blue

• Riccolo In Ski Blue

Service rating : Takes PayPal which is a must for me. Quick dispatch & delivery. Very pleased to get free delivery.
Product: Great quality. Great colour. Great scarf.

Dales In Midnight

Service rating : Great website and good delivery service
Product: As with all your products quality materials and workmanship

Belvoir In Soot

Service rating : Good.
Product: Great item! Love the colour.

Medlock In Saxony Blue

Service rating : Product ordering, dispatch and arrival was very prompt. I did tick the box to have 10% removed from the order if I subscribed to the JS news letter. I seem to have paid the full price?
Product: Good products, but the individual product (once the original label is removed) does not contain a record of the product name which makes it difficult to order similar in the future, i.e. is it slim or easy fit.

Miguel In Midnight

Service rating : Speedy delivery
Product: Beautiful jumper which fits perfectly and looks so classy on!

12-Dec

Bobby In Charcoal

Service rating : John Smedley knitwear is excellent quality and good value for money. The website is also very easy to use.
Product: I've owned a number of Bobby sweaters over the years so I knew what I was buying.