John Smedley Reviews

Consumer ratings of John Smedley

Feedback for www.johnsmedley.com has been compiled from 5026 Customer Reviews

• 06/03/2012
  • At John Smedley we're known for high quality knitwear and a rich 230-year heritage. We're a luxury brand with roots in the Derbyshire countryside and garments regularly featured in some of the world's most prestigious fashion magazines. Though our past helps make us who we are, it's our design and innovation that keeps us at the forefront of contemporary fashion.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.johnsmedley.com

Theon-Baltic-Blue-S

Service rating : v helpful on phone - website i had purchasing problems.
Product: V god quality and fit.

23-May

Gowan In Black

Service rating : Superb company and service
Product: Superb product

23-May

Gowan In Midnight

Service rating : I MADE A MISTAKE ON THE SIZE ORDERED, I TELPHONED AND IT WAS PUT RIGHT PRIOR TO DISPACH OF THE PRODUCT. MY QUERY WAS HANDLED EXCELLENT
Product: JUST AS I WANTED, IT WOULD ASSIT IF THEY HAD MORE PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING A DETAILED PHOTO OF THE FABRIC AND COLOUR.

22-May

Geranium In Grape Jam

Service rating : Always a reliable company. It is good to do business with them.
Product: If I could afford it, I would buy much more from John Smedley. The quality is wonderful, the colours superb, and it is great to support British craftsmanship.

21-May

Grindleford in Black

• Strutt in Navy
  • Linacre in Black

Service rating : Easy website and quick delivery.
Product: Good quality.

21-May

Horst In Indigo/White

Outstanding quality & finesse

20-May

Roe In Black

Service rating : Service was great, nice to get a discount.
Product: Top quality as usual

20-May

Fran In Midnight

Service rating : Despite problems with this item, Smedley are great!
Product: I chose a medium (size I always choose at JS) and it is bigger than I expected. Particularly the length is problematic; if you tuck bottom under then the zip makes it bulge out over the tummy which isn't great..

Hadfield In Indigo

Service rating : Great service
Product: Beautiful products

Ashmount-Charcoal-L

Service rating : Internet site is very easy to use, postage all happened as they said it would, returns system worked well too
Product: Sizing seams to be a bit strange as I have 2 other jumpers by JSmedley & they are both medium my new jumper is a large but they all measure the same.......But still very happy with my new 1.

Loam In Garnet Red

Service rating : Always a very quick turnaround.....extremely efficient
Product: Excellent quality....expensive but worth it.

Farhill In Midnight

We do not understand our invoice. The garment was £115.83 with free shipping, but have been charged £139. Please could we have a refund. We await your advices

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. The price paid of £139.00 is the total price including UK VAT. I have contacted you directly regarding this query.

Yours sincerely,
Freya Oliver - Customer Service Manager

Gowan In Black

• Wismer In Silver

Quick delivery, lovely quality clothing

Oxland-Midnight-S

Service rating : Extremely helpful and efficient
Product: Just what I wanted....stylish,current and quality !

Orton In Silver

Service rating : Quick service, website easy to negotiate
Product: Good fit, feels great

Belden In Deep Green

Service rating : Very impressed.
Product: Great product and service.

Jaye In Grape Jam

Service rating : Always a very quick response
Product: John Smedley products are expensive,but worth it

Outram in Navy

• Grindleford in Navy
  • Monyash in Navy

Service rating : Some information on shrinking/stretching after first wash would be fantastic to add to great quality products as well as a fit guide (different cuts and how they hang differently on the body)
Product: Very nice, mine was slightly too small but the larger size will fit, only complaint would be that I think the arms are a little too long.

Ashmount In Grape Jam

Service rating : Excellent service as always.
Product: Excellent quality and fit. I have Ashmount in 4 colours!

Redfree In Navy/White

Service rating : Easy to use website and thank God they have PayPal. My jumper arrived after three to four days.
Product: Bought a long sleeve jumper and it felt well made and good quality. The only problem I had with it was the sleeves were too long and very baggy around the biceps !!

Riber In Racing Green

Service rating : Brilliant.
Product: Lovely but sadly my husband didn't like the colour and and also didn't like the other colour options so we had to return it.

Roe In Baltic Blue

• Buxton in Black

Service rating : Easy to use web site and prompt delivery
Product: Returned due to wrong size, I didn't notice it wasn't a slim fit.

Dayton In Black

Service rating : Very fast delivery, well-packaged, no complaints.
Product: Excellent product

14-May

Tyburn-Indigo-L

Service rating : Excellent service. Very swift delivery with regular updates on when the product would arrive. When exchanging the item for an alternative size, this request was responded to quickly, efficiently and accurately. Once more, regular updates were provided for when it had been dispatched and specific date and time provided for when this would be delivered. If this was inconvenient, it was very easy to request a delivery time to fit around my schedule. Very impressed! Quality of product outstanding. I bought this as an item for my partner and he is thrilled.
Product: Love the outstanding quality of the fabric and the colour of the item ordered. The packaging and presentation of the item really adds to the premium aesthetics.

14-May

Grindleford in Black

• Belvoir In Black

Service rating : First class abd efficient
Product: Washes well and looks good after regular wearing