Joe Browns Review

Consumer ratings of Joe Browns

Feedback for https://www.joebrowns.co.uk has been compiled from 264117 Customer Reviews

• 01/03/2010
  • Joe Browns is a true lifestyle company, which was started in 1998 to offer something more exciting and more individual than the other clothing catalogues in the UK - it's a state of mind, for those that enjoy life and want to live a bit, and although it's a cliché, we feel the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 19-May-2017

My first order of the love heart jumper was faulty and customer service was very helpful in replacing it.
I had a faulty replacement as well and only noticed after wearing it so it went in the bin. Sadly £30 something wasted.

Sweet Love Heart Jumper Pink (10)

The problem is once I had worn the second love heart jumper I discovered another problem it was faulty in the right arm. As I have the jumper only once before it ended up flint the bin it was £30 something wasted.