Joe Browns Review

Consumer ratings of Joe Browns

Feedback for www.joebrowns.co.uk has been compiled from 246733 Customer Reviews

• 01/03/2010
  • Joe Browns is a true lifestyle company, which was started in 1998 to offer something more exciting and more individual than the other clothing catalogues in the UK - it's a state of mind, for those that enjoy life and want to live a bit, and although it's a cliché, we feel the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 12-Jan

I was not at home when my parcel was delivered and I was very disappointed that it was left on the doormat outside my house. The note said it had been left in my 'secure porch' however it is not enclosed or secure at all! Thankfully a neighbour took it in for me. Other than the delivery issue, I was happy with the quick dispatch etc.

Lightweight Jacket Tunic Burgundy (10)

I have found the sizing is not true to size (I ordered a 10) and is slightly too large - I intend to get it altered to fit properly, otherwise happy with my purchase.