Joe Browns Review

Consumer ratings of Joe Browns

Feedback for www.joebrowns.co.uk has been compiled from 259389 Customer Reviews

• 01/03/2010
  • Joe Browns is a true lifestyle company, which was started in 1998 to offer something more exciting and more individual than the other clothing catalogues in the UK - it's a state of mind, for those that enjoy life and want to live a bit, and although it's a cliché, we feel the more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 12-Jan-2017

I was not at home when my parcel was delivered and I was very disappointed that it was left on the doormat outside my house. The note said it had been left in my 'secure porch' however it is not enclosed or secure at all! Thankfully a neighbour took it in for me. Other than the delivery issue, I was happy with the quick dispatch etc.

Joe Browns wrote on 29-Mar-2017

We are now looking at all feedback from last season, so thanks for getting in touch.

If you’re not in to take delivery, couriers are permitted to leave parcels in your absence, although this should only be done if it’s safe to do so. We’re sorry to see that it wasn’t satisfactory to do so in this instance, so please accept our apologies.

Incidentally, there’s the option of leaving a brief note for the delivery driver when placing orders over the telephone, e.g. ‘please leave in shed’ etc.

We’ll escalate your comments to our delivery partner, so thanks again for your message.

Kind regards,