Jersey Choice Reviews

Consumer ratings of Jersey Choice

Feedback for www.jerseyplantsdirect.com has been compiled from 121921 Customer Reviews

• 22/08/2012
  • Jersey Choice is the parent company of Jersey Plants Direct. Currently we offer a range of bird care accessories and supplements, gift bouquets, stationery and collectables. Also based in Jersey, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and value and delivering everything for FREE with no minimum spend.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.jerseyplantsdirect.com

Digitalis F1 Camelot (Foxglove) Mixed 12 Large Round Plants

Service rating : Always good quality plants
Product: Lovely plants which are now well established .

Begonia Sahara 70 Plants

• Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Double Deluxe 70 Plants
  • Petunia Bolero (Double Flowering) 70 Plants

Service rating : I have dealt with Gardening Direct for many years now and I have never had any problems even when one lot of plants were not very good they replaced them immediately
Product: These are very good they are in good flower at the moment and the colours are lovely

Osteospermum Regal Classic 12 Large Plants

• Begonia Sparkle (Trailing) 70 Plants
  • Geranium Parade 24 Large Plants

Service rating : All the plants that I purchased have not grown since being potted on. This is the second year I have had this problem. I will not be making anymore purchases from Gardening Direct. Supermarket plants are far superior and that is where I will make my purchases in the future. Unsubscribe me from your mailing list
Product: Not grown, also the packaging had come undone and cannot identify the variety.

Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Jigsaw 170 Plants

Service rating : Most of the time you get what you order
Product: I ordered dahlia tubers quite a few had rotted tubers with were replaced . Also the dahlia I got do not do not fit the discretion in the catalog? This is why I gave it a poor rating . Now the plants are in flower you can see the difference

Calendula Summer Sunshine 70 Plants

• Geranium Fire Queen 70 Plants
  • Mystery Plant Offer

Service rating : well packaged goods and delivered in good condition
Product: These have proved to be a brill item, big bold and a real wow factor.

Begonia Apricot Sparkle (Trailing) 70 Plants

• Petunia Grand Prix (Semi Trailing) 70 Plants
  • Verbena (Trailing) 6 Large Plants

very good service and polite person taking my order. was not too impressed with some of the plants sent as some were dead , but I did not telephone and complain . The free plants sent as the value of my order entitled were a very poor reflection on the gardening direct reputation.

Hollyhock Mix 12 Large Round Plants

Service rating : Excellent service as always, I have ordered several times always pleased.
Product: Nice strong plants and doing well in my garden, as they will not flower until next year so cannot comment on the flowers.

Begonia Bulb Bonanza 42 Bulbs

• Over £50 Spend Offer Lobelia Trail Away 70 Plants

Service rating : poor commuications re stock
Product: ordered more took money and weeks later could not supply, still awaing money back

Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Blue Symphony 70 Plants

• Geranium Balcony Trailing 70 Plants

Service rating : The plants were tiny and 3/4 of them were damage. I contacted the company on the following Saturday stating that I wish to return them.vI was told that they would pop a few replacement in the post. They were not much bigger but I keep than. Place them in the conservatory to grow on. After which I took photos. I later contacted the company as the plants are still struggling and it is July. I am currently dealing with Hugo with this complaint. I am Very, Very disappointed with the plants and the company customer complaints service.
Product: Still struggling. I have photo proof. AND currently complaint with Hugo

Lucky Dip Bedding 70 Ready Plants

Service rating : good service
Product: nice plants

Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Blue Symphony 70 Plants

Service rating : Always quick response to e mails and try to accommodate delivery requests.
Product: Lovely plants that have developed well.

Petunia Lake Garda 70 Plants

Service rating : good
Product: Slightly disappointed by the colour range

Pansy Grande Fragrance (Spring) 170 Plants

Service rating : Waiting for a order monies already taken now told despatch between Aug- oct thought delivery would be imenent thankyou
Product: Only half plants got flowers others not flowered

Begonia Destiny 70 Plants

Service rating : Delivery is fine,and packing is fine. Hanging baskets are brilliant, but I have had some issues with the bedding plants
Product: The first lot were rubbish. The replacement lot are not much better and have hardly grown, despite having been planted into new compost, watered regularly, and fed weekly.

Salvia Desert Fire 170 Plants

• Delphinium Magic Fountain Dwarf 12 Jumbo Round Plants

Service rating : satisfactory
Product: strong plants which have become most impressive

Mystery Plant Offer

Service rating : ok
Product: very quick

Drift Roses Collection 12 Jumbo Plants

Service rating : service okay
Product: growing well

Lucky Dip Bedding 70 Ready Plants

Service rating : The quality of the plugs surprised me as they were in excellent condition that showed Little signs of damage during the long journey that they had made
Product: Excellent condition, and I mean that, they were in alot better condition than ones that I ordered from a big company (T&M) which didn't servile as they were weak plugs. And why I will not be ordering from them ever again, but I will use SAGE again.

Begonia Sparkle (Trailing) 170 Plants

Service rating : Generally very good
Product: Not all plants the same size, some got stuck and were broken, but generally speaking quite good.

Geranium Parade 170 Plants

Service rating : good value
Product: garden looks great

Begonia Destiny 70 Plants

Service rating : Ok
Product: I have used gardening direct for years,with mixed results,but these plants,although they looked ok when they arrived.I lost almost all of them,using the same instructions as always.Very disappointed.

Begonia Destiny 24 Large Plants

• Drift Roses Collection 6Jumbo Plants

Service rating : Been buying plants for years.always put on a great display.
Product: Excellent display.

Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Jigsaw 70 Plants

Service rating : Poor response from employees when reporting arrival of damaged goods delivered whilst we were on holiday
Product: Flowers were received in a damaged condition and were delivered while we were away from home.

Lobelia Royal Blue 70 Plants

Service rating : The service is second to none
Product: The colour is so improved and vibrant

Petunia Tumbelina Scented Trailing Mix 2 Hanging Baskets

• Petunia Hawaiian My Sweetheart 2 Preplanted Hanging Baskets

great service, baskets arrived in good condition