Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 25248 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com
May-14

Dilawien - Black Leather

The shoes were damaged when I received them.

15-May-2016
I was very disappointed for the money I spent on what turned out to be damaged goods.

Kyla - Silver Mtlc Brchd Stmp Snk

Great service and product

Cardross - Black White

I received my shoes very quick.(in just a few days) I like that Heels.com has such a large variety of shoes. However, there's an abundance of online shoe sites that has better prices. I have ordered from several and I like other site's prices better.

Glamo - Gold Fabric

• Doodlez - Pink Black

I like the service for your company and i like when you give me gift.. And know from a long time they didnt give me any gift . I hope i take soon.. Thank you very much

Lazare - Nude Pat PU

• Mingle - Nude Mat
  • Jamie - Natural Pu

I love each and every pair that I brought, and the purchase cane in a timely fashion. I will definitely use this site in the future.

Pop Art - White

I love my shoes! Very unique!

Ginger - Black

Great prices, quick delivery and lovely shoes!

Gimli - Black PU

• Gemma - Blush Pu

The first time I wore my heels the sole came apart and the entire ankle strap came off the shoe. I was sitting down when it happened. I was pretty disappointed.

Thunder - Fuchsia

The shoes look like there gnna fall apart as if they just glued the heel and you can see it not will i ever purchase shoes from this site again

Esadora - Peach

Shoes, I love them. The order arrived within the allotted time.

Lisbeth - Red Pat PU

Excellent range of products. Reasonable prices and excellent service - they ship their shoes in next to no time. Number 1 if you want to order heels.

Zali - Orange

• Glennaa - Stone Pu

I received my order on time and the ups was very good.

James - Red

Ask your supervisor. Lousy service. Never again. I am telling everyone who would listen how bad this was. You should have the calls and complaints on record. BBB would like to know about you.

Kitty Vi - White Black

I love Heels.com. Great shoes and great CS

Danyy - Galaxy Blk Chunky Glitter

I really like the quality of the shoe and the overall experience I had. Was very easy to order, received the item in a timely manner.

Megan 3 - Gold

Fast & accurate & great quality

Strilly - Black

Love these shoes...sexy comfortable.

Julie - White PU

The customer service reps sound totally HOT !
You should offer posters for men to see beautiful women in your heels for our garages !

Jyst - Black PU

I love the website, they have all nice styles

Ailaven - Black

I love u guys ������ !!!!! Im a shoe freak okay n u always seem to please me every time! !!

Greenie - Cognac

Fast delivery!

Infidelity Boot - Black

Fast delivery of some great boots!

Gimli - Blue PU

• Cosset - Tomato Red Nubuck

I've always been pleased with the site. The selection is great and the prices are affordable.

Lena - Grey Silver

The shoes that I purchased did not look as pictured once I received them. I put them in the mail to be returned on April 29th and I still have not heard anything. My package has a departure scan on the April 29th but no scan saying it was received anywhere. Therefore, I have not received a refund for the item. It took about 2 weeks for the shoes to get to me but over 2 weeks for them to returned. Overall unhappy.

Barney - Blk Str Ela Nw Sft Met P

Quick shipping and product as expected.