Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 17734 Customer Reviews

• 11/02/2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Laurin - Bright Wht Shiraz

• Huela - Black Multi Lea
  • Maui - Black

Highly recommended!

Calese - Black

Love the videos...why i keep coming back...

Midori - Black Leather

I love love my purchase & my goods was get to me right on time

Bennett - Black Suede

Expeditious delivery and very prompt order process. An excellent service.

Quincy - Black

• Glennaa - Stone Pu

They have a Huge Selection of Shoes and the prices are great

Im From The Future - Bronze

I loved the shoes, but for the first time ever I got the wrong size...I'm normally one size, but this time it was a half size off. Heels.com made it super easy to return them until I wait for my size to come in.

Plasmas 3 - Blue Multi Sat

I luv u guys. By far the fastest delivery of any online shoe co. And my shoes a fab

Imera - Nobuck Preto

Fast service,love the shoes!

Sassy - Lemon Lime Pat

very very good

La Paz - Brown Multi

Loved the shopping experience, found the shoes I was looking for immediately, the price was better than any other website I'd found them on. Shipping was so fast I was astonished. Packaging was great, love the product. Don't have a single bad thing to say.

Lani - Black Suede

Very fast!!!

Julip - Nude Patent

Great delivery time and shoes were beautiful.

Celestine - Giraffe

They have a fantastic website, so many styles and choices plus easy to navigate. Shipping was ridiculously fast! Very Impressed! Will definetly be a return shopper!

Parasol - Blk Wht Elastic

Best styles with great price ranges to choose from. Love how the spring line is organized by color. Fast shipping. Will shop again

Conncord - Camo Multi

I love my shoes. They are so beautiful.

Wals - Green Navy

• Ring Around - Cognac Lea

I loved my shoes and the service I received from Heels.com.

Kansas - Blk Combo Lea

High quality BEAUTIFUL shoes. I was very satisfied.

Secrets Out - Neon Yellow

Love the service and my order came in a timely manner! Beyond pleased!!!

Secrets Out - Neon Yellow

Great shoes..love them..got a lot of compliments on them

Mixxy P - Leopard

great service and quick to come to my house.

Timmy Chew Creeper - Green

excellent service, great products and fast service

Bloody Mary - Black White

• Remonia - Black Multi LL

Free and easy shipping is what more companies should do. Although the items I ordered were not to my liking, I love that I have the freedom to easily send back if I can.

Rexfort II - Zebra Pony

• Gabbie - Lugg Gold Vech Mirror

The shoes that I ordered isn't what came in the box. The other pair.....the heel seemed to be much higher than the pics or video.

I apology greatly for any confusion. I do see we have received your return for both shoes. I do not see any notes that would state the wrong shoe was sent, which leads me to believe we sent the right shoes. We offer shoe details on the shoes, as well as the video so our customers know exactly what they are getting as far as heel height and platform.

We are always available for any questions you may have concerning a shoe at 704.206.1006

Hope you have a great day!
Sincerely,
Heels.com customer service team

Renegade - Black

Amazing website offering amazing shoes!

Bananas - Pink

ordered from heels before love the shoes I ordered,the problem i always have is the invoicing. I live in canada,so therefore duties and taxes are unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!. The less I pay the better. So when the customs read the bill they see the last total which is not what was paid for the shoes,the discounted is at the subtotal according to heels.com way of doing their invoices which is good when you LIVE ONLY IN THE USA. Now my last pair of shoes I ordered is having the same problem,because of the delinquent way the invoicing is done customs in CANADA charges an arm and a leg which is a problem because they are reading the final total as the real price which is never the case for me because there's always promotion so Ialways buy when there's a discount.Why don't you just put what I paid and make it easy for the customs and me? My last order was returned to you because the sales associate didn't apply my $70.discount.BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!! As result customs charged me the same amount of money i paid for the shoes,not paying that so I returned the shoes am EXTREMELY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15-Apr-2014
Service rating : UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Product: i wouldn't know they are on their way back to heels.com. How can SUBTOTAL be the final cost of an item anywhere in the WORLD???????Usually one should look at the final total as the real price not the subtotal. Makes absolutely NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not entirely sure how customs works in Canada but I do know that the way our invoice reads, the subtotal is the cost of the shoe, then the coupon is deducted, plus shipping, then the total on the bottom is your subtotal minus the discount, plus the shipping. Now customs will usually go by the subtotal of the package because they are looking at the total value of the shoe. I understand taxes can be expensive but we do have to provide the information an exact way as a business to avoid any troubles on our end legally.

I do hope that answers your concerns.

Hope you have a great day!
Sincerely,