Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 19175 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Danica - Came Leop Suede Pu

I've bought several pairs of shoes from Heels.com and I LOVE each and every pair!!! Shipping is super fast and I am one completely satisfied customer!!! I will be buying from Heels.com again and again!!!

Tez - Fuchsia

Best shoe site ever! Fast delivery and the wealth of information about the shoes (sizing, pictures, videos) makes for 0 returns.

Cruz - White Black Suede

This is my first purchase with heels.com but not my last! Love the large selection and fast delivery! Their customer service people are friendly, courteous and very helpful!

Tackett - Coral Pu

The shoes fit great and are comfortable

Ashton - Dk Red Nubuck Pu

• Mayve - Black Multi

Shipping was very quick great prices and the best selection of heels. Everything was perfect i loved my shoes

Kiara - Orange

I really like that heels.com shows videos of heels/shoes being modeled. It helps me decide if i want to purchase them or no and it gives the customer a feel of the heel/shoes. I am very satisfied in the customer service and the extremely fast shipping. I always receive my shoes right away within a time span of 2 days or less.

Jaxine Met - Pink Met PU

Great shipping!!! My order came within two days! Shoes are awesome quality and super comfortable!

Raquelle - Navy Leather

I love the free shipping and the selection. It is difficult for me to find my size 10 in the sexy and cute shoes in stores...

Huela - Pink Multi Leather

Merchandise received in excellent condition.

Iva - Taupe Black

I like shopping from Heels.com.Fast delivery,good prices,no tax,a lot of nice shoes

Avenue - Beige Micro Suede

They came in on time and in perfect condition. Loved my shoes.

Helonse - Black Leather

My shoes are already falling apart on day two of wearing them.

Cash - Blk Cowboy Crochet

OMG.... Love These Boots.
Received Them Very Quickly Also.
Glad I Found heels.com
I'm Very Happy!!!!!

Xpress - Multi

I love my shoes, I wore them for my birthday and got soo many compliments!!!! An they arrived in like 2 days ������

Mika - Black Patent

• Apollo - Black Nubuck
  • Acara - Natural

Very efficient website... Love the videos!
The delivery is very quickly and I never have problems with my orders.

23-Jul-2014
Very efficient website... Love the videos!
The delivery is very quickly and I never have problems with my orders.

Hells Bells - Black

Frustrating that my size is rarely available in shoes I like. Also the bottoms of my Taylor Says shoes are scuffed. I think they were worn and returned. Since the bottoms have designs, that's sort of the most important part. Very disappointing. Nor sure I'll order again.

Carmyne - Nat Ruby Tumble

While the shoes didn't fit, I was extremely impressed with the quickness of heels.com. It was very competitively priced and super easy to order and return. Very happy with my experience with heels.com

Chelsi - Gold Met Pu

• Trevor - Gold Met Pu

The shoes came quickly and were very easy to return as well. I really appreciated that. The only thing that was unfortunate was that the quality of the shoes were very poor and both pairs I ordered did not fit. I recognize that may have been the brand of shoes I ordered- I'm not sure.

Whatever the case, the experience ordering and returning was relatively easy and I appreciated the free shipping for both.

Jude - Bone PU

always have something that I'm looking for, always up to date on the latest and hottest styles !!

Chiesina - Bone

2nd day shipping , free shipping I love it always on time

Creamy - Mint

Awesome shoes, great website, fast shipping

Danylle - Orange

Chic - Camel

• Genevieve - Yellow Suede
  • Lily - Grey

Love the shoes love the prices......can't get enough. My only gripe---after my purchase I am so anxious to get them, I just wish that "buy by today" receive by "date" were more accurate!

Regan - Black

• Slow Dance Platform - Black

Very easy to use and shipping was quick.

Zana - Black Italy Nappa Lea

super fast shipping amdreally happy with the shoes