Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 19417 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Kiara 2 - Natural Snake

As always, Heels.com has excellent service with tons of options to choose from!! The fast shipping is great!! Thank you!!

Georgiana - Purple

Unfortunately my shoes did not work out but the transaction for purchase and return went smoothly. I'll shop there again.

Pineapple Express Heel - Nude

• Soul Steal Peep Toe Plat - Red
  • Tim Chew Heel - Black

I am a standard Size 9, which the shoe reviewer said ran true to size. The shoe was VERY SMALL, and I would have had to order a Size 10 to fit in it. I have returned these shoes for a store credit.

Cuesta - Black

The wife loves the fit.

Ebone - White Pu

I thought the description was very accurate and I was happy to get a shoe that I didn't see every one else wearing. Also the price was GREAT and the shipping was super fast.

Daley - Dark Natural LL

• Carolyn - D Brown Suede

So far so good

Lipstix - Leopard

Thanks for fast shiped and i loved the box

Katrena - Leopard

Fast delivery and love the product.

Hells Bells - Black

I bought my lady a pair of shoes that had been sold out in her size for months, when they were finally re stocked, I had a 30% off coupon. So I bought them and when they came there was a little defect, I had bought her a couple of Taylor says and I knew this was abnormal. When I returned them I called and was informed that they couldnt be "exchanged" but i would have to return them, re order and just get a refund. the problem was that I would have to re order them at full price, so after a brief phone conversation with customer service I returned the shoes, bought a new pair and received a refund for the difference between the sale shoes and the new ones as well. It doesnt get better than that, THAT is GREAT customer service. THANK YOU!

Page - Brown

• Page - Black

I was happy with the shoes but I'd rather have the option for Ground shipping to reduce my purchase price.

Deenie - Black Flannel

I received a quality pair of shoes for a discounted price! I am super happy with the shipping speed and the quality of their items.

Naka - Blue Patent

I love heels.com it is the only place online that I purchase my shoes from. About two years ago I did feel like they gave better coupons and deals and the shoes were not so expensive, but they seem to have a lot more $200-300 dollar shoes and I know many individuals can not afford a shoe that high. I have seen the same shoes on other sites for cheaper, so that is the only thing I can not stand, but it will not stop me from shopping at/with heels.com.. I am on my way over to the website now!!

Lita - Nude

My shoes came quickly, and they are perfect!

Kalachee - Black Zip

I was excited to purchase on the BOGO special and when one pair of shoes I ordered arrived I received the wrong pair of shoes. When i called customer service I was told that the the shoes I had ordered were no longer available in my size. I was told " Sorry" and given excuses "well mistakes happen". Heels.com's "mistakes happen" caused me to be inconvenienced by having to find a FedEx location to drop the shoes off (not that easy) and to make sure I am credited correctly on my credit card statement. I also wasted time with phone calls to customer service and e-mailing my complaint. It was at that point that I was finally offered a 20% off my next purchase. Would I purchase again, probably not, the 20% may seem like a fair trade to Heels.com but my time is much more valuable than just 20% off.

Dilawien - Ice

I was disappointed that the bootie I ordered was off white and not white. I needed it for a specific outfit for my class reunion. Hopefully the shoe details can be more specific in situation like this where the shoe looks white in the picture, but is actually Cream or off white.

Perfect Strip - Black

Normally, I would give an excellent rating... On my last order..they were out of the color and size of shoe I ordered.. They sent a pair (same style) wrong color. Waste of my time to have to return. They should have never sent anything other than what I ordered....

Damien 2 - Blk White Amour

• Krisella 2 - Blk Coconut Vach

fast delivery quality products excellent service!

Aleiwen - Light Pink

My shoes came early and they fit like a glove. True to size

Tigres - Natural

• Anchors Away - Blue

Thanks for correcting an incorrect shipment.

Yara - Raspberry

• Marsbell - Black
  • Acme - Fuchsia

This was my first time ordering from Heels.com and the experience was simply outstanding. I will definitely be ordering from Heels.com again.

Sanna - Black

I love the free 2nd day shipping. After searching the web for hours, I came here to find my shoes and the free shipping made my birthday so much better. Now, this will be my one stop shop for all shoes.

Jeraylla - Bone

Great website, big choice = love it

Fiesta Skull Plat - Purple

• Society Suicide Platform - Black
  • La Reina Platform - Orange

Amazin service... Amazin products n super quick delivery �� brilliant

Jeneva - Black

Fast delivery, large variety.

Aug-10

Miko - Hologram Striped

Love the shoes...wish it was a better shipping method to my APO box once I place the order..but over all I'm on the site twice daily looking to make sure I don't miss anything