Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 20550 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Truth Be Told - Leopard

Shoes are great, really comfortable, perfect fit and delivered promptly.

Thank you very much.

Waleo - Blue

Easy website, plenty to choose from and shipped on date as promised

I Spy - Black Suede

Excellent service!

Edna - Yellow

I'm a customer for life. My daughter was going to a homecoming dance at her high school on Sat, October 25. We looked for yellow heels everywhere and couldn't find them. I was browsing the Internet and saw the Heels.com site. Found the yellow heels. Ordered them on Wednesday October 22 and just as promised the heels made it to our home on Friday October 24. I wish I could upload a picture.. She was beautiful... Thanks again for everything..

Tayson - Black

I was not disappointed at all too bad the Shoes didn't Fit but I was so impressed on how Fast the Shoes were delivered. Keep up the good Job you are doing. Thank you.

Lulue - Black LL

Love the boots, showed up on time and run true to size!

Taylor - Black Multi Canvas

Love my shoes and came on time like always in two days

Prime - Black

Great service!

Farrah - Black Patent

Inferior quality shoes, cheaply made, stitching had come apart upon receipt of shoes. Spoke with customer service and they agreed to send me another pair of the same shoes, same size. My wife loved the shoes and really wanted them.
I never got the shoes, instead they returned my money and made no effort to keep this customer happy with a good product. Never again will we shop at Heels.com nor would we recommend them to anyone.

Bennett - Green

• Me Chelle - Elec Purple IMI Suede

Fast delivery and shoes are of great quality! So happy to have found this site.

Avern - Bourbon Wntr Haze

The boots were great but were scratched. I called heels.com and they refunded 20%immediately. I have ordered several times from heels.com and it's always a good experience, quick arrival, shoes are great, and the customer service too.

Best One Yet - Canary Satin

I had purchased these shoes from another company with no luck of receiving them. I was heart broken. Luckily, scanning through different websites I seen the same shoes and bought them from heels.com. Within hours, I received confirmation of shipping and arrival date. Excitement and relief came over me as my package arrived. My wedding day will be complete for the service they provide and of course the gorgeous shoes I will be wearing on my special day!

Mallory - Taupe Suede Pu

I really loved the shoes I got, they fit well they looked like I expected and they arrived when they were supposed to. I'm happy with my purchase

Zenia - Black

Its cool to have your Heels send to Amsterdam .And a lot of choice of Heels.

Calico - Light Blue Suede

I bought these heels for my wedding in February, so I have yet to wear them for the actual event, however, I have had the pleasure of wearing them around my house. Amazingly comfortable! Beautiful shoes, I really cant rave enough about how exquisite these heels are. The color, the style, the decorated soles. Jaws dropped when I took them to the Bridal Boutique for my dress try on. Wonderfully fast shipping, I am beyond pleased with my shoes and heels.com

Jasmint - Deco Blue Suede

PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE CREDITED MY ACCT FOR @ PAIR OF SHOES...I ONLY HAVE RECEIVED WORD FROM YOU TAHT ONE PAIR WAS CREDITED VS TWO......PLEASE FOLLOW UP ON THIS

Serinna - Bordeaux

Shipping was fast and easy. Shoes were just as described. And were basically perfect! I love my new shoes.

Edmonton - Brown

Great seller, fast shipping. Love it!

Love Me Now Plat - Turq

Awesome

Major Goal FB - Taupe

This has been a good experience. I ordered from Heel.com before but ended sending the shoes back. These were perfect. either way- Heels.com delivered when they said they would and refunded easily.

Gemi - Black

Heels fit perfectly! Box was stylish, with a convenient shoe cover bag for travel!
I LOVE MY HEELS!

Knight - Nude

I love my shoes!!! Thank you so much. Everyone was very pleasant and willing to help! Thank you! P.s you guys have an amazing team!!

Suspekt - Cognac Leather

Size was small and it was not possible to exchange it . I am still waiting for reimbursement . Hope will get soon

Cincy - White

Delivery was on time and am happy with my shoes.

Alee III - Khaki Mat

Have not received my package as of now.