Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 21929 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Waleo - Multi Pink Miami Flr

Great communication,great item.thanks

Gnomies - Red

The shoes did not arrive yet. They are stuck from 12.3. at the sorting facility?!?

Meloni - Black

Really pleased with the service. I was however disappointed that I had to pay an additional tax charge on delivery as I has already paid for the product and shipment.

Josette - Black Suede

Awesome site huge selection and quick shipping a woman's deeam

Mingle - Nude Mat

I absolutely LOVE my shoes!!! They arrived sooner than I expected, in great condition & the packaging was exceptional. Customer service was very pleasant, helpful &informative. The only place I will order shoes from now on. Thank you HEELS. COM!!!!!

Pro Player SU - Charcoal

Easy to purchase. Product came quickly. It was not what I liked after seeing. It appeared different and also did not fit just right. Return was easy and fast.

Thaden - Black

• Hockin - Medium Blue

Shoes received on time at the delivery location.

JF Lucilla - Red

Nice shoes

Burke - Leopard Satin

Great service. Heels arrived when expected.

Silass - Amethyst Fabric

• Myra Metallic - Gold Met

The service was very good, the operator was very kind and answered all my questions in a positive way

Tabitha Pull On Short 77938 - Cognac

I felt over charged on the duty. My boots were $250 and the duty receipt said $450.

Moscato - White

Excellent shoes, so much variety and the prices aren't overpriced.

Victoria - Royal K Suede

item was completely as described, true to size, good shipping time!

Sassa - Black Fishskin

• Treasure - Nude Blush Clear

I like de company, the shipping was fast, I like the style and I will order in future.

DeShawn - Black Pat PU

I really appreciate the video on how to return the heels. The process was so easy that it made me feel more comfortable to order the next pair (hopefully the next pair will be keepers)

Meggitt - Black Syn

• Hockin - Medium Blue
  • Trealia - Light Blue

In love with the heels, items exactly same as describe. Also the heels come earlier than expected date. Love the delivery process.

Aela - Black Leather

Fantastic service!! very happy customer coming from Australia =)

Varcityy - Blue Suede

Always a great shopping experience with this site. Love how fast you get the purchase and my shoes are always amazing

Westt - Flame Orng Elko

Shopping with heels.com is really easy. As someone who wants their shows as fast as possible I was pleasantly surprised with how fast shipping was (I reside in Canada). Will use them again for sure.

Sweets My Sweet PT Plat - Multi

Heels.com was useful as they had in stock a pair of heels I wasn't able to find elsewhere and desperately had been searching for. Shipping was expensive for the incredibly slow time it took to arrive, which was especially surprising since they're a business, and individuals seem to ship cheaper and faster from independent companies. That was the most disappointing part of the entire process, the rest was relatively easy and straightforward.

Aleiwen - Light Pink

• Divine Wedge - Raspberry

Great customer service and quick delivery

Freesia - Stone Cream Multi

• Freesia - Onyx Black

Really comfortable boots and it was even better to buy one get one free. Best of all, they look great!

674728 - Anthracite

• 674586 - Brown

Very fast shipping and great prices!

Looky Lou Platform - Red