Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 23161 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Carys - Black Patent

• Carah - Nude Patent

heels.com is my favorite online shoe retailer website. I love how they have a very wide variety and different shoe styles and qualities ( although I seem to notice all the shoes I am interested in after they are sold out in my size) I love that they offer free shipping and free returns!! I prefer them over many other vendors because of those specific services. keep it up!!

Genesis - Red Patent

Your company is very good extremely helpful, very professional in every way. Your shoes are exceptional as well as your return policy video explaining how to handle returns. Looking forward to further purchases with your team.

Sleezy Rider Heel - Multi

Love that they carry Iron Fist brands

Lily Pat 1 - White Pat PU

• Kiefer - Midnight PU

Shipped on time and shoes are as described. Will use Heels again.

Funkadelic - Black

Feels good to carry the heels and I like the material for the shoes

Al Theena - Orange Fabric

Your Customer cursive is Great! I love the fact that you have incorporated Paypal with your system. A couple of times I received my orders that were not in good shape but That happens sometimes. Everything else has been in great shape and I receive it very fast! THANK YOU!

Perelli - Yellow

The heels arrived within a day or two of me ordering them for my birthday. They are super comfy and sexy as well which is a plus. They run true to size and I definitely want to order another color!

Casarolo - Cognac Bronze

Heels.com provided a great selection of shoes at a great price. I could not pass up the special price offers that the website provided and I have already purchased my second pair! It definitely will not be the last pair.

Shonna 2 - White Multi

Heels.com always gives the best deals, and best customer service, but my recent experience with them in my last order exceeded my expectations. The lady who helped me on line via the chat session was great, ( wish i remembered her name). The whole process went super smooth from the start until i receieved my order in just two days!!! Heels.com is always a pleasant place to shop at. Thank you!

Jaceyy - Black Patent

• Pristine - Black Soft Nappa Silk

I purchased the shoes seeing as the discount was great but once receiving them I had to pay $40.00 custom fees. I am an avid eBay shopper and online shopper and this is the first time this has happened within North America for me. I will never purchase from heels.com again what I tought was a $70.00 purchase ended up being $170.00 plus the $40.00 custom charge. And the shoes don't fit to top it all.

You shouldn't ship to Canada , I get it with our dollar being so terrible right now it will cost more but the custom charge is a joke. This should all be accounted for when purchased, I have only seen this with transactions from overseas.

Can Did - Lt Tan Braid

• Freezee - Coral Fabric

Completely terrible. 1 pair of shoes swallowed my foot and the 2nd pair I could not even get on....They charge me a restocking fee though I respectfully requested they not share me due to the fit of the shoes. It wasn't a "I just don't like them" return.........the shoes didn't work. I have worn the same size shoes for 40 years....Should not have charged me restocking.

Strada - Neon Yellow

I absolutely love heels.com. They have a variety selection of shoes, reasonable price. The latest and greatest heels and fast shipping. I love the free shipping free return policy. This is the best online website for shoes I know.

Wrench - Black Multi

Very good service!!!

Laney - Grey Suede

• Karen - White Snake
  • Lovina - White PU

Shoes I received looked worn, like someone wore them and returned them and then they were repackaged and shipped to me.

Electro Metallic - Gold

Quick delivery

Waleo - Pink Hope

Great website could use more discounts.

Carri - Palmetto Green Sue

Exchange was prompt and accurate.

Lollipop Lorelei Shell Pe - Pink

The shoes shipped and got delivered to me so fast! The shoes were beautiful, except for a teeny tiny damage. On the lower back of the heel it started to rip and I didn't return them because it's an easy fix. No big deal! Great experience, this will definitely be my go to website!

Kendra - Gold

Stupendous! Made wifey very very happy. Thank you soooo much.

Copertina - Blue Floral

Ordered the blue floral. Invoice says blue floral. Received blue kid suede.

Rory - Grey Suede

I've been ordering from heels.com for about three years now since I've discovered them and I absolutely love you guys I only had problems once and it was resolved very quickly great Customer service I would not change anything about you guys.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alyssa - Black

• Cameron - Smoke

I love Heels.com. I actually just discovered the site and I'm very happy I did. They have all the shoes I wanted that sold out other places. Thanks!!

Zeta - Multi Pink Floral

Awesomely timely and they look as they do on screen.

Marlon - Orange Mat

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE SHOES IVE GOTTEN FROM HEELS.COM
The site is very user friendly and anything I'm looking for is so easy to find.

Rabbitopia Platform - Black