Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 25124 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Entice - Red

Easy enough site to work with plenty of filters to find exactly what you want. Too bad the return policy is a little less than acceptable.

Corelle - Natural

It was my first time buying from heels.com and I had a great experience. I will definitely buy from them again.

Jyst - Pink PU

I received my shoes sooner than I expected and they are very comfortable and the perfect style for me!!!

Sugar Witch Peeptoe Platform - Charcoal

Niiice

Nika - Light Yellow

Every experience I have had with heels.com has been wonderful. Thank you for a great shopping experience once again! Their sales will keep me coming back time and time again! :)

Thank you so much for shopping with us! We really appreciate it.

Raimund - White Mat

Very satisfied!!!!

Strike - Yellow

I really love my shoes. Nothing to complain about. I tried them on and they are so comfortable. Can't wait to show them off.

22-Apr-2016
Service was great or shall I say excellent. Only took three days. Now that's my type of service.

Clue - Chartruese Kid Suede

I loved those shoes and color but my feet is way to wide for that shoe.

Lovina - Cobalt Satin

Great selection of shoes and great prices too!

Lucy - Brown

shoes I ordered were on sale but good quality. They arrived quickly and I'm a happy camper!

Ollie - Pewter

I found just what I was looking for. I saw a pair of shoes on another web site but they did not have the size I wanted so I found them at Heels.com and they were sent out quickly. Very happy with my transaction with them.

Take A Bow - Zebra Fabric

• Opus - Zebra

The quality of the shoes and service is what I was hoping for. I will recommend heels.com to others.

Claudette - Indigo Combo Snk Denim

The shoes were beautiful but it was only one pair available and i needed a size up. They fit very slim and i needed an extra 1/2" of room.

Corrine Sandal - Black

• Benedita - Pearl Prata Black

Nice shoes and quick delivery.

McKenna - Black Snake

This was my first time purchasing from this website. The process and shipping was really surprisingly quick. Unfortunately I have to send the shoes back because they're too small but that's my fault. However, so far I'm really pleased with the service.

Dreamweaver - Black

Excellent service! Product is awesome! Fast shipping

Julissa - Gold Met

• Conjer - White Mat

Because of the final sale items that I purchased, I am stuck with 2 pair of shoes that does not fit....money wasted! To correct the problem it would be nice to read the reviews before placing an order would be a great help. With that being said, I will not purchase anymore funal sales!!!

I'm so sorry that you had that experience. As a courtesy, for final sales items, we can accept it for a store credit only. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Endell - Black LL

Wonderful shoes, great fit and style. Have two different pair and look forward to buying more. Guess shoes are the bomb!

Bright Slide - Black

Super quick and fast delivery, shoes are super cute!

Tayte Rep - Black Snk PU

• Krista - Black
  • Kiwi - Black

Ordering was easy and secure. Also, the order was processed and shipped in a timely manner. However, I was extremely disappointed with the shoe quality. This is the second time I've ordered from this company. I wasn't satisfied the first time with shoes because they look very cheap and material is cheap. The item I received was not of the quality of the items you showed online.The photos are deceiving(false advertising). I am in the process of returning this new order for a full refund. I am very disappointed, as I expected better from heels.com. I didn't want you all to be rated poorly like Shoepie. I really wanted heels.com to be my go to shoe site.

Kaori - Black Suede

• Dareah - Black Multi

Great service and very fast delivery. I was satisfied with a products which I ordered. Would recommend 100%. And definitely will order again. Thank you.

What a Hoot Peep Toe Plat - Multi

Since I first purchased shoes from Heels.com, I have yet to have a single problem with the company. They sell high quality items, are one of the few places where I can consistently find lovely shoes in my size, their shipping is fast, and returns are incredibly easy. It is now a rare thing for me to buy shoes from anywhere else.

Lily Sue - Teal Micro

• Tyra - Cranberry Snk Print

Great, super fast delivery! The shoes fit perfectly and were really nice. Heel height, great material and they didn't look cheap in person.

Caleb - Natural Leather

The shoes were awesome and came quickly with no problems! Great experience!

Lorreta - Cognac Leather

• Nanno - Cognac
  • Flokiko - Black

Fantastic I got my order to NZ within 2 days will be buying again thanks heels.com