Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 20124 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Harrison - Grey Suede

The website is simple and easy to locate items that I wanted to purchase. The variety in shoes is excellent and I appreciate the clear return policy.

Cavity - Grey Fabric

• Cavity - Army

Great and fast service was and am very happy with the shoes

Parley - Brown Multi Leather

Love it!

Punisher - Black

• Punisher - Tan

A++, everything was excellent!

Theory - Cognac

Great shoes and service

Mollie - Tan Leather

Fast shipping, fast easy return, you are a wonderful company and both my mother and myself will definitely be using you in the future. Thanks!

Camron - Gray

• Walvia - Black

Love!

Moore - Olive Pu

I ordered a pair of shoes that was nothing like the picture online, it was a compete different color. I mailed it back to return and haven't heard back about it.. It's been over a week.

Your return has simply been in transit. The return labels are ground and can take up to 10 business days to arrive. I do see that we have received your order and issued a full refund of money and points.

Hope you have a great day!
Sincerely,
Heels.com customer service team

Lawson II - Coral Mat

Product came fast!

Hot Lead - Black IMS

The love company feet was to wide for shoes

Tiyana - Black

I liked my heels however i dont like the fact that you sent them UPS instead of my po box. I had a problem trying to pick them up at UPS because i am a minor and i did not have any identification.When my mother tried to pick them up they also had a problem with that! After my mom got obnoxious with them they finally released my shoes.I am a working model so i will be needing heels ALOT in the future but i dont think i will order from heels.com again because of the problem i had picking them up from UPS. My feeling on this is that for all the stress that this transaction gave us, we should be compesated somewhat. Lexy Cooper

Dulcie - Black

love the shoes, deals and variety

Cow Love - Tan

I never received my order

Please contact us ASAP at 704.206.1006 so we may assist you!

Hope you have a great day!
Sincerely,
Heels.com customer service team

Parrish - Black

Although the shoes I ordered did not work out, the delivery was quick and returns no problem. Will try again :)

Bowen - Midnight Velvet PU

Love it

19-Oct-2014
Love it

Pilotto - Tan

• Kaitzz - Lt Luggage Zip

Great service, communication and shipping (int'l shipping could be cheaper though)

Toledo - Red Multi Calf

Ordered my shoes and received them is just a few days. The run about a half size too small. I ordered an 8.5 and returned them for a 9. They are the cutest loafers I have ever bought.

Campalto - Black Leather

Good service but cheap ahies

Hadene - Brown

I think Heels.com is a great company with great service. In general, I think the shoes are a great bargain. The particular shoes I bought this time were of slightly less quality than they appeared on the website. But I have gotten shoes in the past that looked exactly like they looked online. shipping and returns are easy, so I will definitely do business with heels.com again!

Kasabi - Black

Love them!!! The most amazing shoes ive ever seen and I dont have to leave my house!!

Christa - Cobalt Blue Patent PU

• Bevv Snk - Coral

The shoes were a gift. She was very pleased. The delivery was on time. Will buy more gifts this way.

Gimli - Black PU

Great products and service. The only negative for me is shipping to Australia costs nearly as much as the shoes themselves.

Terza - Tan

• 16078 - Silver White Vero

I was satisfied with the fast shipping service, but the shoes came with a mark on them, and the metal studs seem a little loose and I am worried they might fall off.

Wals - Black

• Raya - Pink Iridescent
  • Bennett - Pink

Great experience. Hope to repeat. :)

Hot Seat - Taupe IML

Excellent shoes, good quality, shipping fast, returns fast .
Great prices .