Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 19119 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Lillian - Vachetta Natural

Service could have been better, I wanted to return a pair of shoes but wanted to exchange it with another... They said it couldn't be done. They were the same price and I thought an exchange would have begin great.

Alista Heel - Black

great service, fast shipping :)

Jasmint - Americana Blue Suede

The process to find the exact shoe I was looking for was very effecient and I received my shoes very fast

Cosmic Crush - Multi

ok

Gelanal - Brown Multi Pony

• Rossii 1 - Burnt Umb Combo

I Love it will be ordering more

Van Buren - Cobalt

I'm obsessed with these shoes, they are so beautiful and they fit perfectly!

Andie - Mint PU

quick delivery, good description. Love the shoes.

Aryssa - Gold

The 1st time I wore my shoe, it broke. Very poor quality. A refund is in process.

Corso - Black

I did not order anything from you and after your numerous emails driving me crazy I would never do so. You are a discusting organization and I ask that you leave me alone..

Topaz - Nude

• Topaz - Black

I think that the heels that I purchased is to high in price for its quality. They wasn't worth 59 dollars

Odeum - White Multi Text

Heels.com has always provided excellent service on all of my transactions.

My Bell - Silver

I had to return these shoes because they did not fit. I followed the directions for returning, but I never got any kind of confirmation that they had been credited back to me. I have in the past when have had to return things but did not this time. Would be very nice to get confirmation of a return & or credit when it has been completed.

Sharla - Fuchsia

Super quick processing and shipment. Item exactly as on site, quick international shipping.

Edmanda - Black

Shipping fast usually shop on amazon based shipping speed but now
They have a competition.

Laine - Dark Pink Suede

They were very nice, they looked great on my girlfriend.......

Charley Louise - Calf Argen Black

Fast order processing, extremely fast shipping. Shoes perfect.

Too Alive - Black

Fast delivery

Near Side - Coral Snake

Very pleased with the quality, styles and competitive pricing.

Revolution - Royal Blue

I always order from u guys and I have never had a bad experience even with a returns dealing with you guys are fast and easy u made a long time customer out of me������

Sherri - Camel Leop Suede Pu

• Bethany - Nude PU

Have ordered several shoes on several occasions from this site and I've never had a problem and I hope I never will. Thanks for making my shopping so much easier!!

Pop - Yellow Black

It was good, but the size was wrong so that's why I want a refund back.

18-Jul-2014
Nice shoes

Raya - Neon Yellow

My favorite go to heel site!

Plasmas 2 - Black LL

• Plasmas 2 - Dark Blue LL
  • Plasmas 2 - Dark Blue LL

First time ordering from Heels.com and love them! I had to call their customer service office regarding my order because I moved and the address needed to be updated after my order was placed and they were extremely courteous and efficient in forwarding my order to the correct address. Great company. Thank you!

Miley - Green Iridescent

• Miley - White

Thank you Heels.com for great shoes and great selections.

Birwen - Bone

The ladies of Heels.com provided excellent customer service for me when I called to place my order. I love this pair of shoes!! I can wear them with everything and they're the perfect heel height for work or play. I recommend shopping with Heels.com, I know I will be in the future.. A LOT!!!