Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 20231 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com
Oct-28

Taditi - Black Suede

• Drover - Black Syn
  • Lennox - Black

très belle chaussure, ravie de mon achat, et très bonne qualité

Leena - Dark Nat Multi LL

Very good company!!!

Tijuana - Red

• Nozomi - White

shipped quickly, and returns are a breeze, clear and quick communication... I just want my size for any shoe I want! :) That was the Diva in me..

Opus - Blue Velvet

• Willa - Militare MS Grn

Great selection, overall user interface and functionality to search different styles. It would be great to have customs taken care of prior to shipping. Otherwise great.

Octave 2 - Mink Split Suede

Good and fast service
Prices a little too expanssive

Irisa - Leopard

• Crimp - White Mat

The fastest service and best service ! I will definitely order from heels.com again !

Ackerman - Black

Fast shipping. Satisfied with the price & shoe.

Lowry - Blk New Alaska

Love this website, and how quickly you get your order!

Trixie - Black Fabric

Shoes were exactly what I purchased shipped on time and in excellent condition.

Stanton - Blue

I always receive my order on time and I am always pleased with the product I recommend Heels.com to my friends What I am displeased about is the last couple of days 10/26/201have not be able to get in the site something is wrong would you please correct it.

Erin 74502 - Kenia Negro

• Holt - Black Blk Wht

I love the pour la victoire Dunaway shoe I have. I love them.

Rumor - Mocha Brown

• Knot Me - Black Satin

Very satisfied with Heels.com. Beautiful shoes, however they could get size 11's in all their shoes that they can.

Too Pretty - Beige

• Federica - Cobalt

The shoes are exactly what you see in the website (the videos help), they arrive impecably at the right date. I also didn't have any problems with payment. Thank you for allowing me (form very far away!) to have such beautiful shoes so easily!

Olivia - Black

• Mahari - Taupe
  • Jacinda - Brown

speedy international delivery and cheap price. I'm very happy with this shopping experience.
Love the video that is very useful. It'd be grate if you have video for all shoes.

Heel height shown on website tends to be higher than what it really is. I'm not sure if it's in relation to the shoe size. I'm size 5 - 6.

Endall - Orange Muti

They fit just perfect. The service was fast and fantastic.

Legendary - Black

• Legendary - Natural

Not sure how you rewards point works

Isabel - Metallic Lt Gold

• Tarten - Silver Metallic PU

Great customer service. Love the free 2day shipping and return.

Knight - Nude

When I received my heels one of the golden chains were broken off strap and broken in half. The piece was found lying in the shoe box broken . I tired to fix it and noticed that it was a piece (golden chain) that was actually missing as well. I did not return the shoes because i did not have time to reorder

Inside Girl - Tan

Great fit..beautiful boots!!

Loca - Black

Fast postage, heels exactly as described & super comfy!!

Cassie - New Nude Suede

• Destiny - Coffee Suede
  • Lawford - Navy Pu

Requiring a UPS signature was a hassle for me, I have had big screen TVs and computers delivered with less difficulty. The shoes were fine.

Oleander - Black

I have no complaints, there is a wide selection of shoes and they come in a good amount of time.

Bonita - Natural

Shoes fit perfectly.

Shanna - Red

• Reapping - Fuchsia Suede

Horrible service. I paid $33 for next day deliver for someone important birthday and selected for my package to be left at the door cause I knew I was going to be there for the deliver so there ups never dropped my package even there is no signature required for the package. Therefore I paid an extra $33 next day shipment for nothing. I got ripped of. I called heels.com and they see that I selected for no signature and they said they supposed to leave it at the door. Well that didn't happen. They refused to refund what I paid for which was the $33 next day delivery which was apart of the agreement to leave it at the door. I didn't get what I asked for which was agreed service so I returned both my shoe. This was my first time and last time doing business with heels.com

Call Me Wild - Black Brown

It's a good website I have ordered a couple of shoes from here and they have never disappointed me, I like the fact that the delivery time is always quick, love this website but I just wish they could have coupons once in a while for a customer like me that always order they shoes.