Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 22171 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Nouvelle - Rose Gold

Quick and easy transaction!

Rummy - Black White Leather

I really enjoy shopping on heels.com and im really shocked when other women don't know about this site!!!!!!
Heel.com is the answer

Griffin W Studs - Black Lt Gold

I received exactly what I expected and was very pleased!

Kaelin - Pewter Met Snk Pu

i simply adore these shoes!!! They are good quality and pretty much an all day wear. I received so many compliments on them!!!!

Danylle - Orange

Love my frogg's!!!!

Cissy - White Silk

Satisfied with the price of shoes. Shoes were shipped really quickly.

Wizard - Blk Hnycb Mesh Veg

Great service
Fast shipping
I lovvvvved my heels (:

JF Lissa - Black

Love the shoes, and they arrived on the day promise. Good Job,

Kash - Black Multi Snk

This order was my first time using heel.com and let's just say I was very pleased! I was able to get a prompt response with questions I had regarding an overnight order, and the staff at heel.com came through! I am pleased with my order and have recently become a returning customer to the site!

Thanks again heels.com!

Adler - White Mat

Shipment and delivery was quick. Item was exactly as described! I am very happy with my purchase and this website! Oh yeah, price was good as well! Will buy from again!

Thanks!

Zeanna - Bone

Great website! Love that you offer awesome promo codes!

Jonas - Black

• Maribelle - Black Suede

Process was great!

Lander Aw - Nude Pu

Got the item I wanted at a great price and fast delivery !!

Thawen - Blk Leather

...wanted a pair of hard to find Aldo brand shoes, found them,,,fast service...the shoes were perfect! Just what I was looking for !

Becca - Blk Camel

I'm very happy with my cute, affordable flats. Thank you for sending them so quickly.

Bust A Move - Silver Fab

Another great pair of shoes from Heels.com and super fast delivery.

Jeannie - Ivory Satin

Just great

Great service, fast delivery

Bratt - Gold Lea

I ordered shoes for my wedding and the website said they were no more than 3 1/2 inch heels but when I got them I measured and they are at least 6in. I will be returning them because that is uncomfortably high for wedding shoes for me.

Lovina PTN - Red Patent

I was excited to receive my shoe but the shoe and the box was mislabeled as a size 6 but it was clearly an 8 or a 9. A size 6 was not available. The return process was great and it was refunded timely.

Will give you another try.

Kiwi - Blush

It's a awesome feeling to order shoes and have them within 3 days. I am a regular shoe shopper with heels.com and i have never had to return an order. Their shoes has been true to fit, I love it.

13-Apr-2015
Happy to know there is such a place with fast delivery exist

Favvorr - Red Patent

great prices and quick, attentive service.

Til Death - Silver

Absolutely love them, I originally placed a order and after 3 days received an email telling me they were no longer available and that I would be receiving a refund. Since they are for my wedding I replied to the young lady who sent the email and she was very helpful by letting me know the next size up was still available. So I placed another order and will be wearing them when I marry my best friend Sept 5th. Thank you so much there amazing heels!!

Jace SP15 - Midnight PU

Great prices, great shoes, & delivered quickly!

Lenny - Cobalt

I really enjoy the ease of purchasing from Heels.com, as well as, the merchandise they have available. Their no-hassle return process will keep me as a customer.

DeShawn - Black Pat PU