Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 19747 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Sommer - Orange

Excellent shipping time shoes were perfect

Cleo - Medium Red Patent

Love it love it love it

Traeh - Brown

The shoes came sooner than I expected! :-)

Clara - Rainbow

I enjoy shopping their site, it's easy to navigate and check out.

Fiji - Tobacco Sport Calf

Quick delivery, was very pleased with my purpose.

Battle Field - Cognac Cow Lea

The prices and the 2 day free shipping promotions are great! However, the size estimations are not accurate. Fix this problem and I will never have to return another pair of shoes! Thank you.

Narly - Blue Velv

I love the website, my shoes and they came just in time! Thank you

Bonnieny - Brn Multi Pony

The shoes I bought are great. I just love them. They are so sexy and comfortable and I would definitely buy from Heels.com again.

Clydee - Taupe Multi

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Ginger - Gold Boa Print

Fast shipping and easy returns. Great experience.

Kissable - Tangerine

great shoes for a great price!

Ciambave - Black

Great selections and fast and accurate shipping.

Feehamm - Soft White Zip

I loved how fast my shoes arrived but the quality of the shoes appearance was not very good.

Glazed - Multi White

My heels arrived promptly and I was very satisfied with my order. I love my heels! I will definitely order from here again.

Lindsey - Nude Pu

I like the selection of shoes but the search tools do not help in narrowing down my interests. There are great coupon codes which motivate me to buy, which is good. I wish the exchange/return turnaround was faster, I am waiting for a pair currently, and I get deterred from buying online if I know it takes this long to secure the right size.

Too Loner - Taupe

When I ordered on line, I received 2 (two) broken heel pages but both orders went thru. I had no idea. I was going to call it in. The next day I received an email receipt for both. Well, they both came and I only needed one pair. I sent back one. I sent the one that actually came with a scuff on the toe. Hopefully, you will accept them back and not charge me. There is no way I caused the scrufgf since I had major surgery on my left foot the same day the boots were delivered. But all in all, I LOVE HEELS.COM! I've ordered another pair of shoes since then. I sent the form back so I can't leave the order number, can't remember it.

14-Sep-2014
Love it

Faina - Lipstick Suede

Good

14-Sep-2014

Georgiana - Purple

Shoes arrived in a timely fashion and were as pictured on the website.

Revolution - Teal

Luv the style and quality

Cambria - Multi

Great service!! Will definitely use heels.com again!!

Sardinia - Pink

Heels.com has such a great selection and quick return process if it doesn't work out!

Lark - Hazel Smooth

I was impressed that the delivery of my purchase was within a week of the online transaction as well as receiving daily tracking feedback. I will most certainly purchase from heels.com again.

Rowena
South Africa

Carri - Palmetto Green Sue

Great efficient service!

Madeira Winter - Blk

I placed an order for these shoes then called within minutes to cancel because I ordered the wrong size. I was told the order was being prepared and couldn't be cancelled but I could send the shoes back - a complete pain in the ass and waste of money for everybody.
Also, when I logged back in to check the details of my order I noticed there was now a deeper discount available. When I sent an online request for price matching, my request was ignored. Upon further inspection of the price matching policy, it appears it does not apply to heels.com prices, which isn't fair, in my opinion.
So I'm waiting for a refund. My return was sent a week ago and there's no indication of this pending transaction on my account because there is no ReturnItem button on your Order page.
Not impressed and I probably will not shop with heels.com again.

Skull Fishnet - Pink

100% satisfaction. Super fast delivery, and coming from half way round the world. The shoes are a perfect fit. I love them!!! Can always trust heels.com, and that the shoes are going to be absolutely awesome. I get so many comments.