Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 20093 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com
Oct-17

Maime - Bronze

• Valso - Red Multi Fabric

Heels were just as pictured and true to size>>> delivery reliable and efficient>>> will definitely purchase more shoes from this site

Skull Jane - Black

• Skull Jane - White

fantastic! Thrilled with my purchase

Brooklyn - Taupe

Great communication and fast shipping

Allon - Black

• Justice - Black Suede
  • Hadene - Brown

Fast delivery and quality of shoes are really good.

Manci - Blk Clear Kid

i love heel.com

Loviri - Light Blue

LOved the service! Arrived promptly!

Rita - Cyber Yellow

I was extremely disappointed with the product and the response. The policy states that shoes should be returned in saleable condition - but the shoes you sent me were not in saleable condition. If I had seen them in a store, I am certain that they would be in the "as is" section at a cosiderably discounted price. The left shoe bears a very noticeable spot on the front of the shoe as well as spots along the left side and on the inside back of the shoe. These shoes are yellow suede so there's no way someone at could've overlooked this. I just don't understand how you can send a product in such poor condition to a customer.

I sent two emails to Heels.com and received no acknowledgement and no response. I posted the email on the Heels.com facebook page and my comments were deleted.

This was my first purchase from Heels.com and based on this experience it will certainly be my last.

Claudette - Black Patent

My girlfriend loves the shoes.

Catcher - Tile Grey Oil

Shoes arrived in two days. They fit great...love them!

Nwing - Symph Blue Sue

Love shopping at heels.com!

Serge - Red

Shoes didn't fit... But good purchase experience

Lucky Girl - Pink Blue Fabric

Great site (love the shoe videos) with great shipping options.

Vise - Turquoise

• Airien - Dark Blue Fabric

I have found a new site for my shoe purchases. Easy free shipping and free returns makes the decisions so easy.

Heston - Tan

Great selection, offers, shipping cost & speed!

Cascade - White

My $200 wedding shoes that I ordered never arrived and I'm not sure where the mistake was made (seller or shipping company) but no one at heels.com cared much to help correct the situation. What I know for sure, is if I had ordered shoes from Amazon or Zappos, a customer-friendly solution would have taken place immediately. I will never purchase anything from heels.com again.

Selene - Red

• Enesta 2 - Black Fabric
  • Parley - Brown Multi Leather

super seller

Anita Heel - Grey

Fast shipping, great price.

Carla Heel - Black Satin

Everything would have been perfect except the fact that I was deliverd the wrong shoe...which negates the fast service and delivery...
Very disappointing..

Glamour - Silver Glitter

• Duchess 2 - Silver Texture

When I placed my order, I realized that I did not use the 20% off new customer code. I had used another. When i asked to switch to the higher discount, my email was ignored.

Krush - Red Snake

Love shopping heels.com

15-Oct-2014
Service rating : Superb service
Product: Runs small I am a true size 9 and these shoes are very tight on my toes. If I had not already worn them I would have sent them back for a larger size like a 9.5 or even a size 10

Hahn Boot - Grey

Great

Perrina - Grey

• Narly - Grey Velv
  • Havana - Coral

I just recently had a bad experirence with heels.com. I purchased 4 pair of shoes at one time and returned 1 pair because the color wasn't what it appeared online. I sent them back in the original box and apparently someone in the mailroom put tape on the box but they said it shouldn't have damaged the box. Then they wrapped it to make sure it was secured and enclosed. Apparently your policy when I won't normally read unless I need to, the box was not in it's orignal state so they would not give me a refund, but just a credit. The reasoning is it wasn't in it's original state, not to mention the shoes were in perfect condition, never worn and immediately sent back because of wrong color. Now I'm sure replacing the boxes are a dime a dozen and why would they not give me a refund as a courtesy after all the shoes I have purchased heels.com. I could not conceive of that and consider it poor customer service. Even a manager would not allow it. I like heels.com but not with that type of customer service.

Byhali - Black Leather

Amazing shoes amazing site!

Ray Chelle - Whiskey IMS Cros

The thing I didn't like was the that the shoes seemed to indent to easy on the sides. I could see where there was going to be a crease in the boot should I continue to wear them. That would look really bad. Loved the color though!

Oct-14