Heels.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Heels.com

Feedback for www.heels.com has been compiled from 20152 Customer Reviews

• Feb-10-2011
  • At Heels.com, we seek out the best women's shoes so that our customers can stay ahead of the fashion curve. We provide you with a fun & hassle-free shopping experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.heels.com

Lucky Girl - Rose Gold IMI

You had a style that I wasn't able to find anywhere else.

Lovina - Gold Metallic PU

Got exactly What I ordered in a timely manner...they are just as described, love them.

Ackerman - Black

Shoes are delivered standard 2 day shipping and I love that! You earned reward points and I love that. Great sales too!

Mona - Gray Nova Suede

After, trying the shoe on I did not like the cut of that particular shoe style for me.

Couture - Black Faux Lea

The site is easy to navigate, with easy return policy

Tarten - Gold Metallic PU

Excellent. Very timely.

Jodie - Black

I am extremely pleased with the customer service I received from the HEELS.COM team! There was a mistake with my order which was corrected the very same day. I even received a discount for the error. I will definitely continue to shol at HEELS.COM.

Country - Black

quick return!

Round About - Beige Snk IMI Lea

Very nice place to shop in order to get the best high heel shoes on the Web.

Ship Wreck Peep Toe - Turq

The was too small I wear a 10 and ordered an 11 and the 11 was too small size is not accurate at all

We offer prepaid return labels on our website so you can send those back free of charge and receive a refund! I apologize the size ran small and I do hope other than that, you experienced great customer service.

Hope you have a great day!
Sincerely,
Heels.com customer service team

Tiki Bar RM - Black

Nice!!!

Violetta - Mustard Multi

Great

Theory - Black

Good selection and prices but the carrier chossen charges extra fees for duties ( custum brooker fees ) that is not mandatory and that makes buying at your site more expensives than other site.

Olyvia - Cognac Brnz

• Ceriwiel - Beige

Excellent service and fast delivery!!

Stated - Pewter Satin

• Maraa - Cognac

This was my first time ordering from heels.com. I was very pleased with my order & the deals that were offered. (I used the BOGO deal for my purchase). I received my shoes on time and in perfect condition. I was also VERY pleased with the size chart suggestions. I love my shoes & they fit perfectly.

Wolfbeater Flat - Black

Quick and easy!

Claudette - Burnt Umber Calf

The online service and delivery were great. However, the Jessica Simpson pumps that I ordered appeared defective or as if someone had worn them.

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered a problem with your shoe. I would like to let you know about our defective merchandise policy so that we can together decide how to proceed next.

Unfortunately we are only able to guarantee that the shoes arrive in a non-defective condition from the factory - we definitely do refund for shoes which arrive in a defective condition or which experience a defect immediately upon purchase, i.e. anytime within the first two weeks after arrival, but we do not cover wear and tear damage. We also, like most stores, require the packaging to process a defective item so you will need to send the item back in its shoebox.

If your item has experienced a defect within two weeks of arrival, please send it back to us immediately using our prepaid mailing label with a clear note about the defective nature of the item. Unfortunately if the defect was caused by wear and tear, we will not be able to help. We would be happy to refund for a or reship for a manufacturing defect!

Hope you have a great day!
Sincerely,
Heels.com customer service team

Emily - Miami Green

Super fast shipping and loved the shoes!

Bryna Heel - Black

• Tempest - Taupe

The shoes were beautiful. Thank you

Kristina - Black

Heels.com is great!

Ali - Red Suede

I really like the speed at which I received my shoes. I will have to get use to these shoes, they were a bit too high for me, but I like the shoes anyway. I will have to get use to them.

Aleiwen - Light Pink

2 DAY DELIVERY WAS ON TIME..MY WIFE LOVED BOTH PAIRS AND SAID THEY FIT HER PERFECTLY...ALSO GOOD QUALITY...WE WILL BUY AGAIN FROM YOUR COMPANY.

Myelle - Lipstick Red Patent

I will definitely use in the future and have recommended to friends.

Kalachee - Taupe Zip

love the service and the web site is awesome. I like that there are videos you can play of a person with the shoes on.

East Drive - Black Leather

The speed of ordering and delivery are top notch! I received my order a couple of days later without any problem. The return policy looks easy and hassle-free, as well; however, I didn't have to use it because my boots are even better than I imagined. So pleased! I will be using heels.Com again in the future!