Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 217471 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Sapphire Princess Norwegian Fjords

I have not yet receive confirmation that twin bad in the cabin of A730 instead of a double

Miranda Soul Santa Ponsa

Service rating : Pretty good service. Very helpful
Product: Not up to date.in need of modernisation although staff very helpful and friendly

Royal Hideaway Corales Suites La Caleta

Service rating : Extremely satisfied with everything and even when there was a small ‘glitch’ with the hotel it was sorted out very quickly and efficiently.
Product: A very enjoyable stay. A brand new hotel where they are still working through a few teething problems. Staff couldn’t have been nicer right across the board. Food good. Good location. Everything spotless. Very wheelchair friendly. We had a Villa which was very well equipped with a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer! Hopefully we will return. Definitely a 5star hotel. Only niggle was that at breakfast the hot water for tea, was never hot enough. They are certainly beginning to make a name for themselves.

brokerswood holiday park vip pod wiltshire

Fast & efficient

landal gwel an mor cornwall

Fast & effective

Spain

I received excellent service from Danny, this was done over the phone as I was unable to get to the shop due to having gas problems and having to wait for an engineer. I have previously been into the shop and discussed various options for the holiday i was looking into with Debbie who again provides excellent service. Nothing was to much trouble for Danny and I have booked my holiday for next year,thanks to him looking into so many different options and eventually finding the best for my circumstances. Great customer service and throughly recommend.

Luxor Hotel And Casino Las Vegas

Service rating : hays staff were excellent went in on three occasions with questions they answered them all and put our minds at ease they were great
Product: rooms were a bit dated but very clean every else was excellent

Sol Calas de Mallorca Calas De Mallorca

Service rating : your staff are your main asset at westhaughton branch
Product: lovely hotel, brilliant view, very clean, good entertainment. on the down side, for some reason they struggled to keep the food warm through out the 10 days. there were several complaints but no improvement

Spain

staff spent a long time with us to find the holiday that suits our family needs.

Spain

As always , your staff could not be more helpful , however complicated the holiday plan .

The Netherlands

Emily is very pleasant and extremely helpful, would recommend highly

ClubHotel Riu Tequila Cancun

Manager at hayes travel wrexham was amazing very helpfull booked wedding package with her to.so helpfull an helped with hol ideas an all wedding forms.will deff use simone again as we travel few times a year.this girl realy cant do enough for you.

Explorer of the Seas Canary Islands

Excellent service

Azura Caribbean

Adam was very helpful and knowledgeable and guided us professionally to make our decision

Always brilliant service from the team at Jarrow Branch

Very helpful assistant

France

Friendly and helpful staff

17-Oct-2018
Great and friendly service

PortBlue Hotel San Luis S'Algar

Service rating : Very impressed with the quality of service and how quickly the completion of the booking was done including tickets being issued and booking in.
Product: Would have rated excellent if not having clashed with a barman called bobbie whose bar did not not open until 6 pm.he directed me to another bar (fair enough) he was not aware that my wife was waiting at his bar for my return.a matter of minutes during that time he served 2 young women (still before 6pm)when I approached him he lied ,said he had not.I reported it to reception he then changed his story and said I had asked for cold water and the girls were happy with warm water.another lie.very dissapointed with the situation at the time.because of his lies and sex discrimination unlikely to visit this hotel again.hope you can follow this up

ms Nieuw Amsterdam Alaskan Inside Passage

We have used Hays Travel on several occasions, they are very friendly and have always been very helpful and given us the holiday we really wanted. nothing is too much trouble to get just the break you are looking for.
We have recommended them to many friends none have been disappointed.

United Kingdom

Absolutely over the moon with the staff and service at Hays travel.Ive been looking around to book a honeymoon for myself and my wife.After struggling to find our destination during certain months and within our budget I phoned Hays and spoke with Sarah who seemed certain to find us our perfect holiday.She even messaged while out of working hours when discovering great deals.Within 3 days she found us the prize holiday and was so happy for us.Her customer service skills were 10/10 and we really couldn’t of asked of any more from her.When I rang up I went through the deal with Sammi who was very polite and thorough and all was complete in 20 minutes.
Thank you again!

Mark & Natalie

Paradis Palace Hotel Tunisia - NBE

Service rating : Excellent customer service and nothing is too much trouble. All staffs very friendly and go out of their way to help you
Product: Great hotel for the price we paid

Excellent service!!! Would definitely recommend Steve Smith

Spain

We was helped by Holy who was fantastic and get the best deal for us which is what you want in a travel agent.

United States

Second trip booked with Jess & once again was very responsive to requests & a very friendly service.

Ariadne Apartments Tsilivi

Service rating : The young lady listened well to all our requests and came up with a similar holiday to the one we had chosen of the the internet for longer with a cheaper price.
Product: gave us a great apartment, more than we had expected, all staff were extremely friendly and very good clean accommodation. The cleaning staff were excellent, as were the management.