Great American Days Reviews

Consumer ratings of Great American Days

Feedback for www.greatamericandays.com has been compiled from 420 Customer Reviews

• 24/03/2011
  • At Great American Days, we take America's big dreams and turn them into incredibly great gifts - from stockcar racing to balloon rides, spa days to rafting

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.greatamericandays.com
Nov-13-2013

Exotic Car Drive, New York

Service rating : Although it took months to schedule, the confirmation number and date and responsiveness to phone calls all worked out well and efficiently.
Product: I only wish there could have been another lap. I appreciated the pointers and teaching of the co-driver. It took about 3 laps to incorporate his instructions.

13-Nov-2013
Great idea. Unique gift in my case.

Nov-09-2013

Exotic Car Drive, New York

Service rating : Great customer service.
Product: What an amazing day!

Nov-09-2013

Exotic Car Drive, New York

Service rating : Great dealing with this company. Very pleasant and helpful.
Product: Husband & son-in-law were thrilled with their rides and cannot wait to do it again!

Oct-13-2013

Indy Car Introduction Experience, Auto Club Speedway

Service rating : Truely a must for those that like to drive fast and be apart of something only seen on tv .. Staff is Excellant and very informitive in keeping you Excited ..
Product: This is one of my to do list events . I was empressed with the staff and how well the event was put togather .. I even hit over 154 mph in a car I did,'nt even test drive ,, You guys are Awesome !!! I hope there are many more people that will Love this Experience as much as I did .... Till I drive with you again .. Thank You !!!

Sep-18-2013

Indy Racing Experience, Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Service rating : was great-great help-safety and instruction great-staff very helpful. I enjoyed the experience- but ended too soon
Product: speed at Indy was the need and I got it thanks to the driver in the ride and my driving experience Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Sep-16-2013

Side By Side Ride Along, The Milwaukee Mile

Service rating : Customer service for the experience was excellent.
Product: Although the experience was good, we waited in line for two hours due to only having two drivers that day, and two cars breaking down. They did provide us with a free video of the ride along, however, the video didn't work.

Sep-15-2013

Indy Car Ride Along, Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Service rating : Fantastic experience !
Product: Fantastic experience

Aug-31-2013

Adult Champagne Balloon Flight, San Diego

Service rating : I was very happy with the level of service from Great American Days, especially the consultant I worked with, Allison.
Product: The company was wonderful and our guide was excellent!

Aug-26-2013

Tandem Skydive, Salisbury, NC

Service rating : This was by far the best customer service I have ever received.
Product: Piedmont Skydiving is a group of fun friendly professionals and they showed me an awesome time!

Aug-21-2013

Exotic Car Drive, Philadelphia

Service rating : Very good feedback, I never had to wait on the phone if I had a question, and someone always had an answer, i was never left confused.
Product: It was very fun! But for the price, I believe it should have been a longer drive. It was not as fulfilling as it could have been, but still exciting and fun!

Aug-19-2013

Exotic Car Drive, Washington DC

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Great experience, too short, would increase laps to 5 and extend the track length. Three minute experience is too short. Other wise it was great

Aug-18-2013

Exotic Car Drive, Washington DC

Service rating : Very good
Product: Too short

Aug-17-2013

Exotic Car Ride Along & Drive @ DC

Service rating : Too bad it can't be a few more laps - was awesome and a super fun day for all.
Product: Instructor was excellent - checked to see if I was ok with intensity - of course more is better

Jul-25-2013

20 Lap Stock Car Experience, Thompson International Speedway

Service rating : I had a great time once I knew where I was going & what I was doing. It was a little confusing in the beginning. My friends & family didn't know what they coud or could do. Maybe add something in your literture from them so they know what to expect.
Product: It was a great experience. Just wish the track was a little bigger so I could have gone faster. I was also expecting newer or more well known cars then what was there but had a great time.

Jul-21-2013

Side By Side Ride Along, Auto Club Speedway

Service rating : Great - no issues - recieved everything on time
Product: Two things that would have made it better - more people assisting at check in - video camera in my car was not set correctly

Jul-20-2013

10 Lap Drive, Thompson International Speedway

Service rating : They answered all of my questions and returned all of my calls. Good to deal with
Product: Awesome experience to get behind the wheel. Definitely worth doing the ride along before getting behind the wheel so you know what the car is capable of. I'm definitely going again.

Jul-19-2013

20 Lap Stock Car Experience, Thompson International Speedway

Service rating : Excellent service. Very easy to book my experience and very friendly and knowledgable workers!!
Product: One of the greatest experiences of my life! Very professional and friendly group of people made my day AWESOME!!

Jul-18-2013

15 Lap Stock Car Drive @ NH Motor Speedway

Service rating : Great American Days transaction and communication was excellent.
Product: I did not receive the full 15 laps, and when I tried to verify it using the purchased SD video, the video did not work. Driving the car was GREAT - but I feel I was short-changed on laps - with no way to verify it.

Jul-17-2013

8-Lap Stock Car Drive @ New Hampshire

Service rating : Great American Days was very helpfull with my Wife when she scheduled the experience.
Product: Ended up upgrading to 12 laps at registration . Worth every dollar, excellent time.

Jul-14-2013

Neighborhood Eats Tour, New York

Service rating : Scheduling my Great American Day wasn't stressful at all! The staff were extremely helpful and replied promptly by email and phone whenever I needed. I really appreciate not having to keep up with paper tickets or anything. When you go on vacation, the last thing you wanna do is keep up with a lot of paperwork. I could always refer to the email confirmation if needed. Thank you Great American Days!
Product: We weren't sure what to expect with this tour, but it was hands down the most interesting and enjoyable experience we could have hoped for. We saw and tasted more in three hours than we could have fit into an entire weekend! Allison and Jill were waiting for the group to arrive and introduced themselves immediately. They were both extremely friendly and polite and helpful. Allison knows the most interesting bits of information about the food scene and the local history. The Neighborhood Eats tour is truly a perfect combination of culinary adventure and neighborhood history of the Brooklyn food scene. The locals on the tour gained insight into the history and relationships between the local eateries and shops, and the out-of-towners wished they were locals by the end of the tour! Allison was the most fantastic tour leader. This was the first tour I've ever been on that didn't feel tedious or rehearsed. Allison truly lives and breathes food and the neighborhood history connecting the food. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is looking to experience a little neighborhood history, a great variety of food/drink, a unique opportunity to meet some local shop owners and an absolutely fun and exciting afternoon walking the streets of Brooklyn!

Jul-10-2013

Exotic Car Drive, St. Louis

Service rating : Your Staff was very nice & helpful answering questions - both on the phone & via email.
Product: Sent my husband a gift certificate for the drive & he loved it ! He is still talking about how much fun it was - Next time I am getting a gift certificate for my husband &my son - so they can both do the drive .

Jul-05-2013

Chicago Architectural Cruise - Adult

Service rating : Very easy, had a bit of delay at the even they were not familiar with the tickets and wanted us to go back to the ticket line to get a "regular" ticket after the lady in the booth told us to just get in line with the ticket we had, but it was easily resolved.
Product: Great guide; we had a fun time.

Jul-03-2013

5 Lap Stock Car Experience, Texas Motor Speedway

Service rating : Well organized and fantastic!!!
Product: Will do this again next year. Would like to exceed the 150 mph that I accomplished this year. Not bad for a 73 year old Great Grandma!!!!!

Jul-01-2013

Stock Car Ride Along, Charlotte Motor Speedway

Service rating : Great
Product: I was at the first race in 1960.

Jun-24-2013

Surfing Lesson One-To-One

Service rating : The Great American Days experience was excellent, connecting us with a fantastic surfing school in the second location that we requested. I would definitely use the service again.
Product: Phenomenal. Our instructor at Florida Surf Lessons was wonderful, we highly recommend her and her company.