Great American Days Reviews

Consumer ratings of Great American Days

Feedback for www.greatamericandays.com has been compiled from 454 Customer Reviews

• Mar-23-2011
  • At Great American Days, we take America's big dreams and turn them into incredibly great gifts - from stockcar racing to balloon rides, spa days to rafting

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.greatamericandays.com
Oct-31-2014

3 Lap Exotic Racing Experience, Autobahn Country Club

Service rating : Had a fantastic time. Can't wait to do it again.
Product: awesome. Do you guys have packages for multiple people?

Oct-01-2014

Side By Side Ride Along, New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Service rating : The package I purchased and information written about it was what I received. An easy purchase
Product: The day of the race all the people were welcoming - on time - happy to assist and the ride was fast and fun. It was a present for my 86 year old father in law and husband and they loved driving next to each other on the track.

Sep-06-2014

3 Lap Exotic Racing Experience, Putnam Park Raceway

Service rating : Great service friendly help could not be more pleased.
Product: The track and the cars are great, but as for as the so called professional instructors not so great, I paid for the video package and when I got in the first car I handed the SD card to the driver like I was told to do he put it in the camera then as we started down the track he reaches around and turns the camera off because he said he thought to turn it on, when we get back he tells me sorry I turned the camera off and they could give me my money back for the video! But I could talk to the track supervisor and see what he could do for me, and he offered me another ride for half price in a different so I agreed and got in the other car and the instructor in that car told me he was not at all familiar with that car and could not even tell me for sure how to put the car in gear! I thought then I should ask for a different instructor but it was time to drive and like not knowing the car I don't think he knew much about the track if I had not been around the track before it would have been a total bust.

Aug-15-2014

Indy Car Ride A Long, Richmond International Raceway

Service rating : Good communication. Was able to switch nAmes of the people receiving this activity as a gift. Easy to work with
Product: Three lap ride-a-long and that included a warm up lap and a slow down lap in the pits. Only one full lap was run on the track. Also- the car had more of a go-cart feel than real Indy Car. Very disappointing and underwhelming experience

Jul-05-2014

Beach and City Helicopter Tour, Los Angeles

Service rating : A Great American Days adventure was a fantastic birthday gift from my friend. And the staff there were extremely helpful with my booking. They worked with me and their professionalism was truly outstanding.
Product: The helicopter ride was great fun. Robin, the pilot, was very friendly and he made me feel very comfortable. I got to ride in the front seat next to him, and the views were exceptional. There was a bit of confusion with the transfer of the voucher from GAD to Celebrity Helicopter, but I think it got sorted out in the end.

Jun-28-2014

Indy Car Ride A Long, Atlanta Motor Speedway

Service rating : Great service
Product: Wow, what an amazing experience

Jun-28-2014

3 Lap Ride Along, Pocono Raceway

Service rating : FANTASTIC!!
Product: FANTASTIC RIDE!!

Jun-22-2014

3 Lap Ride Along, Pocono Raceway

Service rating : It was all great. Everyone was very helpful.
Product: WAS TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!! Better than any roller coaster I've ever been on:):) Would totally do it again !!!!!!