Great American Days Reviews

Consumer ratings of Great American Days

Feedback for www.greatamericandays.com has been compiled from 503 Customer Reviews

• Mar-23-2011
  • At Great American Days, we take America's big dreams and turn them into incredibly great gifts - from stockcar racing to balloon rides, spa days to rafting

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.greatamericandays.com
Nov-28-2015

6 Lap Exotic Car Drive, Hallet Motor Racing Circuit

One of the cars I chose was not available right away (Lamborghini ) because it arrived late. After waiting for a while I went to the office and they moved me to a Ferrari, thanks. It was an amazing experience. The instructor's were great, very helpful in helping me get the car to top speed safely.

Oct-07-2015

1 Day Cage Dive

Service rating : Saw at least 5 sharks and 3 natural predations. Great day
Product: This was an awesome experience. More than we could have dreamed of. Captain and staff were nice and extremely knowledgeable. Loved it

Sep-25-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Baltimore

Service rating : Good
Product: The experience was good but was ruined when the go pro video I paid $25 for and the file was bad even though the person there was supposed to have checked it and now we dont get to see the video.

Sep-14-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Hartford

Service rating : They have a very good customer service and it was very easy to reserve my spot online.
Product: Well organized and had no problems registering onsite. Wait time was a little long but organizers provide water and shade. Driving the car was a great experience. The track was well set to test the handling of the car in curves. A longer straight of way would have been also good to test the car at higher speeds. The only disappointing thing was that I was looking forward to viewing the video that was included with my ride and when I got home there was only about 10 seceonds of video. I think the camera ran out of battery but when they checked the video after the ride, no one mentioned this to me.

Aug-31-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Milwaukee

Service rating : The staff was amazing!
Product: The only wish I had is that I could have driven a couple more laps! It took me 2 laps to get used to the track, so 6 laps would have been ideal.

Aug-25-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Philadelphia

Service rating : Working with the staff at GAD's was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. I talked with Andrea via email and she was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this company.
Product: It was amazing to be in a Ferrari, however, the line was very long because there was only one car in action for the driving experience. Also, I think that there could have been more time spent being able to just be in the car. I felt like I was rushed in and out, since there was only one car running, and would have liked to take my time a little more. I didn't really feel like I was in a Ferrari

Aug-08-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Milwaukee

My wife bought me this drive for Christmas and what a great idea!!The employees working the day I drove were great and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone that has a dream of driving an exotic car that they normally would not be able to. The Ferrari was out of commission and the Lamborghini was the only vehicle left to drive. That was fine because that was what I wanted to drive anyways. And well worth it!

Aug-08-2015

3 Lap Exotic Racing Experience Silver Package, Gateway Motorsports Park

Service rating : we had a ball, everyone was so friendly. Wait time was brief and chatting with others there for the same event fun.
Product: Excellent! the car was just amazing, and Josh did a great job of coaching me through the driving skills. The video is wonderful, so glad I got it. The experience was a gift and lived up to its hype. Would love to do it again.