GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 38944 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Mr & Mrs Tea Towel

It took 3 times to get the product I had ordered correct which meant the anniversary gift was given 3 weeks late. I followed instructions it was a shame others couldn't twice! Also you have my name incorrect it's not Louise not sure where that has come from it's been correct on everything else.

Personalised Silver-Plated Piggy Bank

• Superman Shower Curtain
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Hearth

Service rating : Really great place to shop Christmas all in one site
Product: Lovely gift ...

Personalised Christmas Card - Family Fireplace

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Fabulous the recipients loved their cards

Personalised Christmas Card - Festive Penguin

• Personalised Card - Love, Luck And Happiness

Service rating : Delighted with the quality of the cards and the speed of delivery.
Product: Lovely child's card.

Personalised Bauble - Blue Snowflake

Service rating : Excellent service, loved the fact you could see how your bauble would look before ordering. Ordering was fast and easy, product arrived in approximately 10 days. Will certainly use again.
Product: Really pleased with the product, it was bigger than I had expected and really nice quality. The white China with the blue snowflake looks very expensive and the quality of the personalised printing is extremely well done.

Personalised Tie Hanger

Service rating : Quick efficient service. Good communication
Product: Good quality.

Personalised Double Freshwater Pearl Bracelet

Service rating : Order not received
Product: Emailed regarding gift not received no response

1950s Commemorative Decade Book

Always quick and fantastic delivery service and original products

Personalised Card - Christmas Snowmen & Pine Trees

• Personalised Christmas Card - Family Fireplace
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Hubby, Why Do I Love You?

Service rating : Great fast easy service
Product: Great personalised card

Personalised Notebook - Classic Wallpaper

Service rating : Good
Product: Would have preferred hardback

Name a Star Gift Box

FAST DELIVERY,GOOD PRICE

Engraved Silver Plated Heart Trinket Box

Service rating : Very happy.
Product: Very happy.

Personalised Notebook - Passport Design

2 weeks after i ordered, i got a msg asking for my full addess even though i wrote my postcode, door number and london.
They delivered one and asked me for full address for second product. Incompetent.
And they still have not sent me the second product.

Personalised Mints - Memory Loss Mints

Service rating : Fast delivery, well packaged. First class service
Product: This was a brilliant present for my wife. She has memory problems following brain surgery to remove a brain tumour, She thought her birthday present was brilliant

Jamie Oliver Personalised Antipasti Serving Board

Service rating : Ordering was quick and easy, the preview of the products was brilliant and delivery was prompt.
Product: The product was just like pictured. A good quality product, with the added value of it having been personalised of course. We couldn't be happier with it. It went down a treat with the people we gifted it to.

Personalised Bauble - My First Christmas

Service rating : Rubbish..ordered items beginning of december and still not received the items...then they say we will send items again but they will not be here before christmas...for me they have not done enough to assist
Product: I cant rate the items as i havent received them...been waiting 2 weeks now

Personalised Bauble - 1st Christmas Friends

• Personalised Bone China Bauble - 1st Christmas Rudolf

My products were ordered 3rd dec for christmas. Paid for fast delivery. Dispatched on 8th apparently and then products never appeared. Very disappointed as my first child's first christmas and brothers child's first christmas wanted something to mark the occasion.

Personalised 'Family' Photo Frame

Service rating : Brilliant!! Packaging amazing clearly these people know what they are doing !
Product: Perfect !

Engraved Wooden Picture Frame - Portrait Photo

Service rating : Very very pleased
Product: What fantastic value for money well worth the money I paid and would of paid more

Personalised Card - Ralphy Robin

• Personalised Christmas Card - Snowmen Couple
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Seasons Greetings Robin

Fast service, excellent value for money, lovely cards

Family Tree 12 Picture Frame

have wrote 5 e-mails trying to return chatty xmas cards no reply

Personalised Card - Birthday Cupcake

• Personalised Card - Football Flag

Brilliant!!

Personalised Book - My Name Is...

Service rating : Customer service are a big drab and unhappy when you call them.
Product: This book is actually lovely . Brought it for a first Christmas present. Very pleased with the overall quality

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Old Fashioned Sweets For Him

• Personalised Mints - Keep Calm
  • Personalised Mints - Senior Moments Mints

Service rating : The company overall have been good, however, respite me leaving two negative comments/reviews about the retro sweet jar, no one has bothered to contact me.
Product: The idea is great and had the jar arrived like the picture I ordered it from, I probably would have given this product an excellent rating. The jar in the picture is round with a round label to match, however, when it arrived it was a square jar with the same original round label printed on a square sticker. It makes the jar look cheap and fudged together. Overall, good sweet selection, but very disappointed with the presentation.

Personalised Gift Book - Hugs Christmas

Service rating : My order arrived promptly and email updates let me know when it had been dispatched. Great service, I will be recommending this site to all my friends and family.
Product: This little book is absolutely lovely. The story is wonderful for little ones and my seven year old grandson thought it was an amazing tale with him in it. It charmed us so much I ordered a second for my baby grandson too.