GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 44791 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Glass Token - Flowers

Service rating : Very good service, never had any issues with my orders
Product: Very unique little gift, my sister was delighted and she is a nightmare to get a gift for.

Photo Upload Card - Hugs - Happy Birthday For Him

Service rating : Quick professional service !! Quality products
Product: Quick service top quality printed cards, engraved glass. Bought for special birthdays, very happy .

Personalised Wine - Happy Birthday Swirls

• Personalised Wine Glass - Problem Solved

Service rating : Although the products were good and swiftly delivered, I noticed that I had made a mistake on my order,minutes after making it, and tried to correct it instantly but could not. The next morning I received a message that I had left it too late, so I contacted them, and a sales staff called me and basically told me that it was all my fault, that I had failed to follow the instructions and basically that was it, nothing she could do. All the company had to do was reprint a label for a wine bottle to make me happy - their instructions on amending orders were not clear - I run an online website myself and I'm not stupid - but the girl just got stroppy with me - very, very poor customer service. Won't use again
Product: Nice product although wine a bit grim and actually very over-priced for a wine that was probably worth about £6, so basically paying £12 - 13 for a label! Box also very over-priced

From You to Me - Dear Grandad Book

Service rating : Good product and great service. Will be using again.
Product: Pleased to have found this gift for my daughter to give her grandad.

Personalised Wine Glass - Good Day, Bad Day, Don't Ask

Service rating : A* Will definitely use again! Delivery time was fast and ordering was easy! x
Product: Very good quality product! x

Personalised Card - Still Looking Good

Service rating : Good value, good quality, good service.
Product: Just as it appeared. Good quality feel to the card. 92 year old uncle tickled pink.

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Lovely keepsake

Engraved Slate Plant Marker

misleading about delivery times

Spa Hot Rocks

Service rating : Very prompt service. Excellent products. Love the discount voucher.
Product: Friend was very impressed.

Engraved Marriage Hanging Slate Sign

Service was quick. Really good to get it on time

Personalised Spoof 'The Sun' Newspaper Article - Birthday

• Ice Cream Door Stop

Service rating : Excellent quality gifts and always sent so quickly as I always leave things til the last minute!
Product: This is the second time I have ordered this gift its just so unusual and always gets a smile!

Engraved Baby Photo Frame

Have bought 3 different items for gifts and love this service. Presented beautifully and very quick postage, will use again and again. Thank you.

Personalised Wine Glass - Good Day, Bad Day, Don't Ask

Service rating : Great and easy to use website. Fast delivery.
Product: Not seen the Wine Glass myself as it was present, but was well received.

'The Farm' - Personalised Money Box

Service rating : Nice interesting products
Product: Needed it for a certain date and it arrive just in time

Personalised Tie Hanger

Service rating : excellent and quick
Product: looks really good

Engraved Slate Keyring - Worlds Best Uncle

Service rating : the service,delivery and product were all first class
Product: superb product

Personalised Card - Driving Test Dice

Service rating : Promised next day delivery and did not disappoint. Have used this company before, have recommended to friends and will definitely use them again ��
Product: Very happy with product. It was posted direct to my friend and she was over the moon with good quality card with personalised name and message ��

Personalised Notebook - The Amazing Suit

• Personalised Card - Pirate's Birthday Treasure
  • Age 18 Holographic Foil Helium Balloon, Blue

Service rating : Very responsive, both in communicating progress of items ordered and to written requests.
Product: I personally haven't seen the items but I heard that my nephew, whose 18th birthday gifts and card were ordered through here, was very happy.

Personalised Pair Of Love Birds

Service rating : Getting Personal are a very original company with some excellent ideas. I have used them regularly for gifts and people are very thankful for them. However I do believe that many of the gifts are overpriced regardless of whether they are personalized or not. Furthermore I think they could expand their range of products as when I go on, I look at a few products like a personalized glass, mug, pillow or ornament and I then feel that I've seen it all. I think a good idea would be to sell bigger products as most of your products are quite small and are bought as a side gift; and for being a side gift most are too expensive. There are not many gadgets, and the ones selling are brilliant e.g the self stirring mug. So maybe you could sell some more gadgets and come up with some more personalized product ideas.
Product: The love birds were very good quality and is are a very good idea. They are quite small and should really be bought as a side gift, and as a side gift they are quite expensive.

Personalised Golf Head Cover

Delivery / packaging was very good

Personalised Wooden Cheese Board Set - Cheese Lovers

Service rating : First time using GettingPersonal.co.uk. Plenty of images and details about products. Helpful search facility. Great, super fast delivery.
Product: Great item. Personalised at no extra cost. Plenty of images and helpful information regarding product. Arrived in a lovely black presentation box with a black bow. Love it!

Personalised First Dance Gold Didi Disc

• Personalised Wedding Card - Tower Bridge

Service rating : Great website there's always something you can buy that's lovely and thoughtful.. Delivery is quick and well packaged
Product: Love it.. And I'm sure the bride and groom will love it

How To Be A Good Wife - Gift Book

Service rating : Very good quick service
Product: Very entertaining little book.

'Frame It' Photo Upload Card - Black Frame

Service rating : Delivered within no time
Product: The cards were excellent with good print .

Engraved Horseshoe

• Personalised Pint Glass - Godfather
  • Engraved Silver Heart Bookmark

Service rating : Great service
Product: The first one I ordered had small dent on but was replaced no problem. Lovely gift cant wait to give it. I wanted something different to give for my daughter's godparent cant wait to give iton her special day

Personalised Wine Glass - Wine O'Clock

Service rating : I have not yet come across a better gift company for sales and service on line
Product: Famtastic gifts for any occasion I will always use them first choice

Engraved Pen Holder and Pen

Service rating : very good service
Product: very pleased with what I bought

Personalised Gift Book - A Day At The Zoo!

Service rating : Brilliant products, brilliant service
Product: I love the book, its just wonderful

Personalised Wooden Cheese Board Set - Cheese Lovers

Service rating : Prompt delivery.
Product: Quality product.

Personalised Pint Glass - Birthday Crest

Service rating : Great products, well laid out website and easy to navigate checkout process.
Product: Nice personalised gift for a birthday.

Personalised Wine Glass - Finally 18

Service rating : Easy to use website. Fast service
Product: Nice quality card

Personalised Wine Glass - Hashtag Best

• Personalised Pint Glass - Pre Rugby Scrum Pint

Brilliant service always getting back although a bit more clarification when the order will actually be delivered as it caused confusion.

Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror

Service rating : Great service and update to let me know when my order was despatched
Product: Loved the product. It was a 21st birthday gift and she loved it especially as it was engraved for her

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign - Romantic Location

Service rating : Easy to use website, prompt excellent servuce
Product: Beautiful product, perfect gift, lovely gift packaging

Engraved Cut Crystal Wine Glasses

Service rating : Too many follow up e mails
Product: Exactly what I wanted

Engraved Crystal Tumbler and Whisky Gift Set

Service rating : Very efficient and my best man's personalised gift arrived on time!
Product: I would highly recommend the engraved crystal tumbler and whisky gift set as a gift for a best man or family member's special birthday!

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Very beautiful dainty present

Personalised Card - Hugs - Birthday Champagne

Service rating : Always excellent . Thank you. PR
Product: Extra envelop not in card . Brilliant card . PR

Personalised Silver Money Box - Christening

• Personalised Card - Bath Time

Service rating : Really impressed
Product: Such a quick delivery, really pleased

Set of 2 Diamond Whisky Glasses

Service rating : Always delivering products on time.
Product: What an amazing set of whisky glasses. My hubby's favourite tipple so im hoping he does like them when i give them to him next month. Will let you know.

Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror

Service rating : goods arrived in the specified time
Product: not yet been used as it is a birthday present

DIY Branding Iron for Steaks

• 101 Things To Do Before You're Old and Boring

very prompt and extremely reliable as ever. The customer service of GettingPersonal is second to none.

Personalised Wooden Cheese Board Set - Him & Her

Service rating : Excellent service goods delivered within 2 days
Product: The happy couple were thrilled to bits with their cheese board as they said it was something a bit different and personal to them nice quality thank you

Personalised Anniversary Slate Cheese Board

Service rating : Ordering was simple and I was kept informed of the progress of my parcel
Product: Bigger than I thought it would be, very pleased with purchase

Personalised Chocolate Bar - On Your Wedding Day - Doves

• Personalised Wedding Card - Wedding Cake

Excellent service and great value for money

Personalised Wooden Push Along Toy

Service rating : Feel completely ripped off ! After purchasing I saw the exact same thing in the local garden centre for less than half the price ( and we all know how expensive garden centres are!)
Product: Personalisation so small not worth having. Toy nice but overpriced.

Hello,

My name is Jenny Blankley and I am part of the Customer Service Department at GettingPersonal.co.uk.
I am contacting you because I have just read the review you submitted to Feefo following on from an email they sent you about our company.

I am very sorry to hear of this. I would just like to assure you that we do take customer feedback such as this very seriously and will be passing this feedback forth. We always appreciate customer feedback as means to improve on our products and services in future so thank you for taking the time to write this review.

If you need any further assistance our Customer Service Team are always happy to help.

Jenny
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Jenny
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - Pint And Football

• Personalised Card - Congratulations You're Still Alive

Service rating : Great service, easy to order & pay for personalised goods, delivered within 24 hours !
Product: Really pleased with card ordered

Sex Tips For Husbands & Wives

Second time I have used them, products are excellent, website is very user friendly too.