GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 38880 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - Sympathy Teddy

Service rating : Always quality products and prompt delivery & service
Product: Card was well received and brought a tear to all who saw it. Lovely

Engraved Mother of Pearl Trinket Box

Service rating : Not too bad a service but need to inform customers of low or no stock of items before orders are placed.
Product: Beautiful gift.

Tequila Mockingbird Cocktails Book

Service rating : I was very pleased with the ease of ordering my items and the delivery time. What was also good was being emailed every step of the way from ordering confirmation to items being dispatched.
Product: A very nice little book amusing and useful it will make a really good present for Christmas.

For The Man Who Has Everything Chain

Service rating : Fast delivery. easy to use website
Product: Good quality

Personalised 'The Family' Calendar New Edition

Service rating : Excellent product and fast delivery
Product: Great gift. I am going to get one for myself next year too

Personalised 'Our Family' Calendar

• Personalised Card - Christmas Stockings By The Fireplace
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Christmas Home

Service rating : excellent service always
Product: a great Christmas present, gives the children something to look forward to

Personalised Rectangle Cufflinks with Crystal Detail

Service rating : Very good range of items, had one issue with an item i brought for xmas, emailed the customer service and within a day they had got back to me and the issue was resolved in that week.
Great customer service!
Product: Engraving was very good on these and im glad i decided to go with these ones, the box was a little smaller than i thought it would be but still happy with my purchase.

Personalised Calendar - Dream Cars - Ferrari Edition

Service rating : Rapid delivery
Product: Good quality

Personalised Pint Glass - Creativity Fluid

Service rating : Never been dissapoined with site or service
Product: The recipitent loved the personalised glass and has been using it ever since

Personalised Bauble - Blue Loving Memory Angel

Service rating : Excellent product
Product: Lovely would recommend to others

Personalised 'Jelly Tots' Cushion

• Personalised Diary - The Busy Life of....

Service rating : Outstanding service, safe and effective way of ordering the personal touch you are
Looking for
Product: very cute, great quality.

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

• Engraved 'Key To My Heart' Keyring

Service rating : Easy to order good selection of gifts will order from here again
Product: Took a while to arrive but its great can't wait to hear what my friend thinks about this as it's for her son

Santa Outfit Bottle Cover

Service rating : Always punctual with delivery and never had a problem with them.
Product: Just as required.

The Sinking Of The Titanic Newspaper Book - The Daily Mirror

Service rating : first class
Product: first class delivery

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : Super fast service, ordered Tuesday pm, delivered Thursday am - very quick to dispatch items.
Product: Lovely, exactly as described.

Personalised Football Book - For Your Team

Service rating : Fantastic company with loads of great ideas.
Product: Have bought this for my father in laws birthday. He hasn't received it yet but I'm sure he will love it. Is well presented and an original gift.

Personalised 'Feeling Grumpy' Mug & Coaster Set

Service rating : Hassle free and easy to order.
Product: Great quality and very fast delivery.

Engraved Silver Rectangular Beaded Jewellery Box

• Engraved Multi Function Pocket Knife with Keyring

Service rating : I had to ring for advice when I had difficulty using the internet, the guy I spoke to was extremely helpful and friendly and assured me my order had been received, he even offered me a discount.
Product: This was bigger than expected and was great quality, I was very pleased with it .i ordered a few gifts for my family engraved with a message from my father who is 91 so these gifts are very special.

Personalised Golden Anniversary Newspaper Year Book - 1964

Terrible customer service. They told me my order had been despatched when it hadn't. They didn't even have the item I'd ordered so God only knows how it had been 'despatched'! After having to wait the obligatory 10 days and then being told to check my local sorting office for a non existing item, I now have no present to give my parents and have to wait 3-5 days for a refund. Why lie and say it had been despatched? I wouldn't have minded if I'd been told at the start that they couldn't get what I ordered as I could have looked elsewhere. Now it's too late and I'm extremely angry.

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Service rating : Ordered on 03/12/14 and not yet received on 18/12/14! Was for a baby Blessing which is now past and gettingpersonal.co.uk will not do anything till 19/12/14 so it will not even be here for Christmas! Very poor service will never use the site again.
Product: Ordered on 03/12/14 and not yet received on 18/12/14! Was for a baby Blessing which is now past and gettingpersonal.co.uk will not do anything till 19/12/14 so it will not even be here for Christmas! Very poor service will never use the site again.

Personalised Rolling Pin

Service rating : Excellent speedy service and great products
Product: Excellent present very happy

Personalised Pint Tankard - Monogram

• Personalised Wine Glass - Sip Happens

Service rating : Arrived quickly
Product: Would have been nice to be sent in a box

8 Picture Silver Photo Clock

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Lovely clock just the right size for what I needed, picture sizes are approx 5.2 cm each for reference