GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 33235 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Wooden Wine Box - You've Aged Well

Service rating : I required an item quickly, so called GettingPersonal.co.uk prior to ordering to confirm I would receive the next day. The lady I spoke to checked the item and confirmed that if I ordered before 5pm and paid £7.99 postage I would definately receive it the next day. At 3pm the following day the item had still not arrived so I called to enquire as to its whereabouts. I was told it had not actually been made yet, much less despatched!! I needed this item for a work presentation so the lady i spoke to this time confirmed she would arrange for it to be delivered the very next day, to the hotel in London where the presentations were taking place. This did not happen, and the item was delivered to my home address!! Twice I was given incorrect information by GettingPersonal.co.uk. I did receive a refund of my postage, but this did not actually help me with getting the item when I needed it!
Product: This was a great item, and when the recipient eventually received it, he liked it very much. However my experience with GettingPersonal.co.uk has definately put me off using them again.

Personalised Card - Add Wine

Service rating : I have always received good service and fast delivery.
Product: Very pleased with the personalised wine.

Personalised Natural Cushion - Reserved Seat

• Personalised Wallet Tool Card For Dad
  • Personalised Notebook - Awesome Adventures

Service rating : Brilliant and easy to use .
Product: Brilliant, was a gift and it was unique excellent they loved it.

Personalised Notebook - The Amazing Suit

Service rating : Very personal. Great buy
Product: Great gift

Personalised Medium Slate Chalk Board

Service rating : delivered on time
Product: item vastly overpriced

Personalised A Star is Born Frame - For Boys

Fantasic company service great products great and very very quick delivery.
Recommend this company to everyone ...fantastic
unusual gifts. ...good quality

28-Jul-2014
Service rating : I use this company a lot since finding love it
Product: Very nice on arrival , quick delivery well packaged

Personalised Natural Cushion - Ampersand

• Personalised Apron - Queen of the Kitchen

Service rating : Don't like paying for delivery
Product: Really lovely

Personalised Card - Summer Dog

Service rating : Used this company before so know service is good.
Product: Exactly what I wanted. Good quality card.

Personalised Anniversary Slate Cheese Board

First item ordered arrived broken, It was a ruby anniversary present which I couldn't give to my parents. I spoke to the company and arranged a new one which hasn't arrived 10 days later, they asked about the present and knew the urgency. Very unfortunate.

Engraved Slate Chalk Board With Easel - Things To Do

Service rating : Products advertised should be true to size on pictures
Product: Extremely tiny wouldn't even fit three lines of writing

Personalised Apron - Black

Service rating : Can't fault you! Easy to use website and great "see your personalisation" feature -love that bit! To very quick delivery and very happy friends and family. Thank You!
Product: Have seen my brother fake many "oh thanks for the great present"'s in his time-but this time -he loved it! Usually so hard to buy for-he genuinely loved it-he even grinned. RESULT! Delivered in 2 days-amazing service! LOVE your products -aprons great for anyone, especially picky men! Been raving about you ever since!

Engraved Circular Trinket Box

• Personalised Notebook - World's Greatest Teacher
  • Personalised 'Our Family' Calendar - New Edition

Great products and variety, easy to use website, order process very simple and deliveries on time - even though personalized. Great website, will most definitely use them again. Thanks!

Personalised Tea Cup & Saucer - Cupcake Design

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Very good quality

Personalised Card - All Woman

Service rating : Useful as birthday cards can be difficult to find in shops suitable for every friend or relative. Fast response - delivered on time.
Product: As above

Engraved Noah's Ark Money Box

Service rating : Very easy to choose and personalise gift. Really good how you can see how the finished product will look. Great photos of the products.
Product: Beautiful Noah's ark, very personalised. Engraving was beautiful. Weighty product and small enough to no be an intrusive present taking up space.

Personalised Notebook - Wise Old Owl

Service rating : They arrived very quick.
Product: The note books were bought for my daughter teachers. The teachers all said how much they liked them.

Personalised Wine - Vintage Birthday

• Personalised Mug - Keep Calm and Drink Tea

Service rating : well packaged, good communication
Product: as described, perfect personalised label

Personalised Journal - Sewn Patch

• Personalised Address Book - Coloured Pages

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Really good quality

Personalised Heritage Blue Plaque

Service rating : Very pleased with the service and delivery
Product: Very good quality, just what I asked for.

Personalised Mug - Diamonds

• Personalised Jar of Strawberry Bon Bons - Pink Plaid

Although I paid for next day delivery and my confirmation said my order would be delivered complete the next day I had to wait a week for the mug. Yes it says 72 hours on the product description, but the confirmation said next day. Although I complained I was not happy with the response.

Personalised Card - Famous Pairs

Service rating : First Class - Quick and Easy.
Product: Initial delivery araived damaged, but upon notification immediate replacement was issued - fabulous customer service. Thank you.

Personalised Bone China Plate - Ruby Anniversary Hearts

Service rating : None
Product: The colour on the Ruby Wedding plate was more pink than red, yet I expected it be red, as it was for a Ruby Anniversary present. The colour turned out quite dull, in fact.

Personalised Card - The Best Teacher - Books

Service rating : Quick easy and good value
Product: Good but would like more input to design inside of card

Personalised Calendar - Just Married 2nd Edition

it arrived the very next day! personalized and delivered in 24 hours - perfect! Thank you

Funky Garden Veg Kit

Service rating : This was a birthday present and arrived in good time so a good servicer
Product: Very pleased with this as its a bit different from your normal presents ,my sister was very pleased with it