GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 42310 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - New Home Street Sign

Service rating : Always very quick and efficient with delivery and I can always find what I need
Product: Perfect for the occassion

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign for Him

Service rating : Fast delivery , good packaging.
Product: Love product but think alternative hanger to string may be advisable as string will rot.

Engraved Mini Pen In Case

Service rating : Thank you! Another present sorted.
Product: Thank you! Great little pens for the post.

Personalised Adventure Book - Frozen

Service rating : Grate site lots too choose from
Product: Granddaughter was made up with it

Set of 4 Coffee Coasters

Service rating : I am very frustrated with Getting Personal as I was sent the wrong order TWICE! The first time they send a completely different item. They apologised and corrected their mistake but the second time the box was missing some items (it was supposed to be a set of 4 coasters and they send only 1). I was disappointed because it was a present. Getting Personal ruined my gift surprise.
Product: I've seen the coasters and they are made from good quality material and look nice.

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.
We do appreciate you letting us know when something goes wrong with your order so we can put it right. We did try to get in touch with you but didn't hear anything back, however I have still passed on this feedback so we can improve our service for the future.
If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know.

Personalised Bicycle Repair Kit - Spokes

• Family Portrait Experience Day

Service rating : I ordered the Family Portrait Experience as it was on half price. When i got the item, the equivalent value was the same amount i paid for so it wasn't really half price. When I complained, they replied saying that's how it is and didn't resolve my concerns and just ignored me.
Product: Quick dispatch, recipient liked it.

Hello,

This does help us improve our service so we do appreciate your feedback, so thank you for letting us know what you thought.

I can confirm you still receive the full experience day, it was simply sold at a cheaper price to you, therefore reflected on the voucher but activities on the day wouldn't differ you had paid the full retail price, I'm sorry if you feel this wasn't explained to you fully.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused but please do contact us if you have any further queries.

His and Hers Wooden Tree Carving Coasters

Delivery cam very quick, thank you!

Photo Upload Card - Daily News World's Best

Service rating : I have ordered from them just before Xmas and have not stopped since. So glad I fell on this company as I have not received one bad item. The delivery is second to none, fab, fab, fab, If you do not use them then you are missing out.
Product: Just fantastic.....as usual

Genuine Leather Personalised Football Book - for Your Team

Service rating : Product was faulty. I was promised another one, which I've waited two weeks for and still not received. Not had great customer service from them. I was promised a phone call today, and again I haven't heard anything from them.
Product: Still not received product after two weeks and numerous phone calls.

Hello,
Thank you for your taking your time to leave us your feedback.
I'm am sorry to hear that the service you received on this occasion was not up to our usual standard.
I will contact you directly to see how we can resolve this for you.

Ultimate Out & About - Experience Day Choice Pack

Delivery was very prompt

Personalised Notebook - Cream Guitar

An excellent range of products to choose from and very good value

Personalised Card - Horse Carrots

Good service received my card within a few days.

Personalised Card - Hugs - Purple Heart

Service rating : Great service
Product: Lovely card and a bargain price for such good quality

Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror

Service rating : Arrived within a few days
Product: Nice keep sake gift for my 16 year old neice

Engraved Guitar Plectrum - I Pick You

Service rating : Really wonderful site and fast delivery, i love it that when you have ordered a gift they send a personalised email confirming your order and thanking you its just wonderful! This is now my gift site for everyone - family, friends new born babies. Really, really happy with this. Thank you!
Product: Wonderful product my husband loved it! He is learning to play the guitar and i thought it would be a nice valentines gift and he was shocked i loved seeing his face! You just can['t go wrong with it.

Personalised 40th Birthday Newspaper Year Book - 1975

Service rating : Very pleased with service
Product: Lovely, would recommend.

Your Life in Pictures Book

Service rating : Great service
Product: Both myself and my Mum were amazed at the quality and contents at the Your life in pictures book. Thank you.

Engraved Vase with Swarovski® Elements

Service rating : Very easy to use website, incredibly quick processing and delivery, great prices plus discount codes and love the personalised promo emails. Have bought a variety of items now and am always delighted with them, as are the recipients. A real pleasure to shop with.
Product: 80th birthday present for my mother-in-law who is a big Swarovski collector. She loves it so much she didn't want to put flowers in it, just look at it!

Personalised London Street Sign Tea Towel

• Personalised Card - What a Pear

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Lovely idea which looked great when it arrived but the colours faded on the first wash which was disappointing.

Hello,

I hope you received our email, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I have still passed on your comments so we can check our quality control and put steps in place for the future. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Personalised 'We First Met Here' Postcode Jigsaw

Service rating : Delivered very quick :)
Product: Amazing gift!

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign - Romantic Location

Service rating : Quick and easy to use.
Product: Personalised slate was better than expected and my friends loved their gift. Definitely buy again!

Personalised Large Bonnie Bear With Navy Jumper

Service rating : great service
Product: excellent value for money

Personalised Wine Glass - Twenty One Years

Service rating : great service
Product: fab item

Personalised Card - Grrrreat Birthday

Service rating : Excellent service with a speedy delivery in the timescale indicated.
Product: The card was good and reasonable quality.

Personalised 60th Birthday Newspaper Year Book - 1955

Service rating : Arrived very quickly
Product: Exactly as ordered. Great stuff!