GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 33282 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Spoof 'The Sun' Newspaper Article - Birthday

Service rating : A Great Service
Product: A Great Presant

8 Picture Silver Photo Clock

Service rating : Fastt delivery, well packaged.
Product: Great buy, looks nice and a made a friend very happy with the personal touch.

Personalised Star of Fame

Service rating : Good service. Product was exactly as advertised & delivered on time.
Product: Again exactly as advertised, ideal gift for anyone & good value for money.

Personalised Mug - Hugs - 16th Birthday

• Colourful 16 Mini Token

Service rating : Mug took a little longer than I expected but I guess that was because it was personalised
Product: Name was a little blurred round the edges but on the whole a nice gift

Personalised Natural Cushion - Ampersand

Service rating : Very easy website to use, my order came quickly too.
Product: Ordered this cushion for my friend who is getting married and thought it would be an unusual gift for the bride and groom! It is very good quality and beautifully stitched, I am extremely pleased with it and hope my friend and her new husband will be too!!

Personalised Calendar - Best Teacher

Service rating : It was delivered really quick x
Product: I have ordered these calendars for years when there was only two choice in size so I just ordered the smallest one ( I know my fault for not checking ) but was disappointed when it arrived :-(

Personalised Natural Cushion - Reserved Seat

Service rating : excellent place to shop easy to use web page, love shopping with you,x
Product: excellent place to shop and not expensive, great looking cards,x thankyou

Engraved Silver Diamanté Frame

Service rating : Excellent range of products, arrived promptly and was really pleased with the engraving and quality of the frame
Product: Lovely quality picture frame will make a lovely wedding present

My First Piggy Bank, Tooth & Curl Trinket Boxes - Baby Girl

Service rating : The service was excellent
Product: The product was very good

Personalised Card - Silhouette

• Personalised Card - Sandy Beach
  • Personalised Card - Fit Together

High quality product, excellent delivery.

Naughty But Nice Cherry Cupcake Handcream

Service rating : Excellent - good name for company as I was made to feel that the service was personal to me - loved the email from the company with the pictures attached, impressed they took the time to write thank you on 'placards' and take photos of them, made me feel valued and made me smile (a lot). Will definitely use this company again.
Product: part of a present for a friend, loved the idea of a cupcake and the packaging was good too.

Photo Upload Card - Birthday News

Service rating : Very happy with service easy site to use good prices and delivery very quick
Product: Very easy to do upload a photo and add own words

Personalised Card - Cricket Batsman

Service rating : Service was excellent and and cannot fault it.
Product: The card was a quality product and will definitely use again.

Personalised Card - Fit Together

Service rating : I love Getting Personal - really cool stuff on there!
Product: Loved it, really did what I needed it to do!

Personalised Anniversary Slate Cheese Board

• Sex Tips For Husbands & Wives
  • Personalised Set Of 4 Slate Coasters - Mr And Mrs

Service rating : Very fast delivery. The cheese knife arrived with a small dent on it so I was a bit worried that another one wouldn't arrive in time for the anniversary party we were attending. I needn't have been however, as the lady I spoke to was very helpful and after sending a photo of the damage a replacement was dispatched the same day.
Product: A different gift which my friends loved. I noted that some of the reviews regarding the personalised items weren't that great but I went ahead anyway as I had little time to shop. I was pleased with the result. This isn't an expensive item and you get what you pay for in my opinion.

Personalised Number Plate

Service rating : A sham!
Product: Not received!

Personalised Notebook - Keep Calm

• Personalised Notebook - Write a Hit Single
  • Personalised Notebook - Star Teacher

The books arrived in good time and were of a good quality. All recipients of the gifts were very impressed.

Engraved Silver Diamanté Frame

Fab

Personalised Card - Gingerbread Couple

Service rating : Good quality products and quick, reliable delivery, VERY impressed!
Product: A card of impressive size and quality for the price. Very pleased and so was my husband when he received it for our anniversary! Well done GettingPersonal!

Da Vinci Catapult

Service rating : usual excellent idea, usual speedy delivery with no problems
Product: bought for our 35yr old son who thinks it's a perfect gift!!

Personalised Notebook - Awesome Adventures

Service rating : Was disappointed as an error was made with my order which was quite slow to sort out which meant I was left with 2 books that weren't exactly what I ordered
Product: Picture on website shows notebook with ruler & pencil I presumed they were included - I also paid extra to have lined paper but it arrived plain paper they offered to send new one out but it wouldn't arrived in time

Engraved Marriage Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : Excellent! Prompt service and well packaged.
Product: A lovely gift. Very prompt delivery! The second time I have chosen this as a gift as the first recipients were so happy!

Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror

Service rating : The same day it ordered the product (a Sunday) I realised the inscription I wanted was inappropriate for my friend who suffered from ill health. I immediately emailed the company to, ask if I could cancel/amend the order but was told the next day it had already been dispatched but I could have something else for half price!! I have binned the present as it's no use to me or my friend.
Product: The compact mirror was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The engraving was small as it had to fit onto a small surface.

Personalised Notebook - World's Greatest Teacher

Service rating : Really quick delivery. Very impressed. I will use them again
Product: Great quality. My daughter can't wait to give it to her teacher.

26-Jul

Personalised London Street Sign

• Personalised Print - Teddy Bears

Service rating : Brilliant service - simple to order, very prompt with delivery.
Product: Lovely idea to mark 'that special occasion'
Just wished the packaging was a little more 'padded' - got a little crease down the centre due to postman squeezing it through the letterbox. If it had a padded envelope, the postman would've had to knock on door.