GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 35772 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

One Million Pound Note

I did not get an item delivered so i emailed back and its taking ages for the team to get back to me and resent the item.They say their process is to wait for 10 working days to check if i receive the item or else call them back is not good.Its taking ages and ages.

This is not the first time it happened , same has happened other 2 times as well.So i feel the service is not that good.I order in your website only because the products are unique and good. But service wise it needs improvement.

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to review your order.
I hope you received our email sent earlier on today and once again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We await your response from our email and if you have any other queries, please feel free to contact us.

Wedding Planner

Good products at reasonable prices! Delivery tracking isn't as good as it could be.

Family Tree 6 Picture Frame

Service rating : Pleased with delivery times. Always well packaged items and will be using many more times in the future.
Product: A wonderful and unusual family tree. Just love it and has all our family on it now.

Chocoholics Pizza

Misleading advertising and poor delivery time. Totally disinterested customer service

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.
We do appreciate you letting us know what you thought of your order. We did try to get in touch with you but didn't hear anything back from you. I will pass this feedback on so we can improve our service for the future.
If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know.

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Service rating : Very pleased with service amd product
Product: The book is lovely. A wonderfu lkeepsake

Personalised Tea for One - Floral

Service rating : Very satisfied
Product: Lovely gift for an elderly person

Engraved Slate Plant Marker

Service rating : Excellent service fast delivery !
Product: Looks fab

Personalised Card - Sugar Cubes

Service rating : Quick service
Product: Card was great however i would have like it to have stated that the inside of the card was also red as this would have affected the colour i chose for the verse.

Personalised Card - Purrfect Birthday

Service rating : Very quick and reliable service.
Product: Fun card and the recipient liked it.

Personalised Card - Birthday Clouds

Service rating : Used for my sons birthday and paid premium next day delivery. Did not happen and given late notice of late delivery on his birthday so too late to organise elsewhere. Total waste of time and money. No effort or suggestion by supplier to make good.
Product: Im sure the birthday card would have been ok had it arrived on his birthday but 2 days later no point.

Hello,
Thank you for your taking your time to leave us your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear that the service you received on this occasion was not up to our usual standard.
I will contact you directly to see how we can resolve this for you.

Personalised Card - 20 to 1 Horse

Service rating : Super fast delivery
Product: Perfect, would highly recommend

Personalised Notebook - Superstar Kitten

• Personalised Notebook - Wonderful, Amazing, Fantastic!

Service rating : Good website
Product: Not great value for money though

Personalised Wooden Wine Bottle Coaster - Wine O'Clock

Service rating : Arrived on time. Discount voucher for future order. Opportunity to track order.
Product: Recipients delighted!

21-Oct-2014
Would defo use again.

Photo Upload Card - Birthday News

• Personalised Card - Coffee and Cake
  • Personalised Card - Birthday Boy Pirate Captain

Service rating : Amazing brought the trinket box for niece 18th delivered to her in Leeds in no time at all well impressed ����������
Product: Fantastic buy

Personalised Chocolate Bar - I Love You Lots & Lots

Service rating : easy to order and delivered on time..looking to order more...great gifts
Product: very happy with this gift idea....hubby was happy to receive it on his birthday. ...really lovely token gift.

Personalised Card - Peanut Machine

• Personalised Card - Coffee and Cake
  • Personalised Card - Milkshake Design

Service rating : Good
Product: Will use again

Personalised Christmas Card - Cat in A Stocking

• Personalised Card - You're A Legend
  • Personalised Card - 24 Carrot Christmas

Service rating : The best gift company in the world!
Product: Excellent card for a cat lover

Engraved Pen Holder and Pen

• Personalised USB Key

Service rating : I'm very happy with my product thanx
Product: Really like it thank you

Personalised Baby's Hoodie

• Engraved Set Of 2 Silver Festive Bell Decorations

Service rating : All goods were well packaged and arrived very quickly
Product: Very good

Personalised A Star is Born Frame - For Girls

• Personalised Card - Baby Girl Gifts
  • Personalised Birth Certificate Folder

Products always arrive quickly and I have never received anything damaged because the packaging is always very good

Personalised 18th Birthday Mug - Established 1996 - For Him

Service rating : Good range of suitable gifts
Product: Wanted something as an "extra" for Grandson's 18th. Only one he got and he was delighted with it.

Personalised Anniversary Slate Cheese Board

Service rating : Ordered as a present and arrived on time and was well packaged.
Product: The item was very nice and the recipiants loved it.It made a great 25th anniversary gift.I am ordering some more as Christmas gifts and would highly recomend this product.

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Vintage Birthday

Service rating : Highly recommended.
Product: Wonderful present for my brother in law (always hard to buy for!)

Book Clock

Service rating : Service has been good. .
Product: The products are over priced. The Book Clock is very poor quality. The clock looks good from a far, but the hands and time piece are very flimsy. The hands push onto a piece of thin plastic, but if not just right the clock does't keep the right time. The actual book clock is just a painted cardboard box. The packing box was a better quality.

Thank you for your feedback.This does help us improve our service so we do appreciate your feedback, so thank you for letting us know what you thought.

I have passed on your comments so we can check our quality control and put steps in place for the future. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Demi Coral Hinds

Engraved Pen Holder and Pen

• Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror

Service rating : I was pleased with the quality of the items I ordered. May I say I wished they had corrected the spelling of the word BREATH NOT BREATHE.......THE gifts were well received by my family. I would have liked you to have sent it to them, as they live in the states. i had to resend it there.........Thank You Very Much..........
Product: MY SON HAS NOT RECIEVED IT AS YET FROM WHEN I HAD TO SEND IT. I WILL LET YOU KNOW LATER. IT WAS THIS THAT THE SPELLING WAS WRONG. I SENT IT ANYWAY.