GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 43818 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Button Corner Photo Frame Clock - My First Year

Service rating : Delivery speedy!
Product: Ideal present - thanks!

Personalised Card - Roses and Champagne

arrived very quickly

Personalised Set Of Two Chocolate Bars - Easter Chocolate

• Personalised Jelly Beans Jar - Keep Calm

Service rating : I haven't had good service from this company yet and some products are poor
Product: Not the best chocolate but looked very sweet if only they weren't so expensive.

Hello,

My name is Jenny Blankley and I am part of the Customer Service Department at GettingPersonal.co.uk.
I am contacting you because I have just read the review you submitted to Feefo following on from an email they sent you about our company.

I am very sorry to hear this. I would just like to take this opportunity to assure you that we do take issues such as this very seriously and we will be passing this onto the relevant teams as customer feedback is always appreciated so we can improve our products and services in the future.

We would once again like to express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion.

If you need any further assistance our Customer Service Team are always happy to help.

Photo Upload Card - Daily News World's Best

• Personalised Card - Historic Book

Service rating : Professional and quick
Product: Fantastic value great cards

Easter Egg Bouquet

Service rating : Terrible service bad communication not happy at al with my order it was easter egg bouquet came a week late I was mailed to say they were having bother with delivery and asked if I want to continue with order or they can refund me my 35 pounds I mailed back said no its to late I want a refund they then mailed 2 days later sayin the order was on its way which left me receiving it a week after easter and the flowers wer dead......
Product: It would of been great if I had of recived it on the date which it said I would unfortunately it was a week late an the flowers wer dead on arrival I need compensated of 35 pounds as this was not my fault of ther delivery service....

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have encountered with your order. Please do be assured we do take our customer feedback very seriously and we will be investigating into this matter further for you.

I can see you have been in some direct correspondence with us already so I will now contact you personally via email to discuss this further so we can resolve this for you.

I once again express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Personalised Diary - Awesome Adventures

Service rating : Excellent products everytime. Delivery is always on time if not begore
Product: Fab diary. Son loves it. Great quality

Personalised Easter Card - Happy Easter Wood Print

Excellent communcation and delivery times

Engraved Silver Plated Heart Trinket Box

Service rating : Loved the gift I ordered and it was packed really well and came in a beautiful gift box and best of all my friend loved the present I brought her for her 50th. So thankyou
Product: It was beautifully Engraved

16-Apr-2015
I love this site you can by a gift and make it special by having your own personal message engraved

Personalised Calendar - Paper Anniversary

Service rating : Easy to order and fast service.
Product: From my point of view it is really good. However the proof is in the pudding when I give it to my Wife at the end of May. Am sure she will love it.

Photo Upload Chocolate Bar - Photo and Message

Service rating : Came quite quick although I paid for next day delivery and it came two days later
Product: It came exactly how I imagined, great gift for my boyfriend C

Engraved Pen Holder and Pen

Service rating : Poor quality control, resulting in a damaged product that couldn't be given as a gift, being dispatched, though refund was given quickly
Product: Product arrived scratched which completely spoiled it's appearance

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of this. I would just like to assure you that we do take such matters as this very seriously and I will be passing your valued feedback onto the relevant teams as it helps us to improve on our products and services for the future.

I have looked into your order for you and can see we have resolved this for you as per your correspondence with us via email and a full refund has been issued.

I would just like to once again express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Engraved Crystal Clock

Service rating : I did have a small problem has I ordered a engraved crystal clock and the clock wasn't working I telephoned the customer service and the person was friendly and they sent me two clocks in a cute little bag and the gift looked very good
Product: 9/10

Luxury Personalised Champagne - Ruby Anniversary

I was very happy with the gift as it was well presented. As it was a gift I will have to get the response from my friend.
Many thanks and I will be ordering another gift soon.

15-Apr-2015
Very pleased with the order and had a quick response when I e-mailed with a query.

Photo Upload Card - Birthday Graffiti

Service rating : Brilliant, easy to use web site.
Product: Brilliant, fast delivery!

Personalised Mug - Wonderful Teacher

Service rating : Great product and service
Product: Lovely quality product.

Engraved Silver Oval Compact Mirror With Hearts

Service rating : Excellent service prompt response to query
Product: New wife absolutely loved the gift

Personalised Mug - The World's Greatest

Service rating : Excellent website-will definitely be using you again:)
Product: good quality product-my brother was v pleased!

Engraved Vintage-Style Jewellery Box With Decorated Legs - Large

• Personalised Glass Token - Mums Are Like Buttons

Service rating : web site well set up and easy to use, items despatched quickly
Product: absolutely beautiful the picture on web site does not do it justice, the engraving was perfect

Engraved Butterfly Suede Bracelet

Service rating : Item received in good time.
Product: Ideal gift for my granddaughter's 18th Birthday, she loved it. I hope she will take it to uni with her when she goes.

Personalised Glass Token - Twinkle Twinkle

Service rating : Easy to make purchase, but did not notice any prompt for a discount code that I had and could have used and ended up not using it. Too many unwanted follow up emails.
Product: Recipient was delighted with it.

Hello,

This does help us improve our service so we do appreciate your feedback, so thank you for letting us know what you thought.
I hope you received our email, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I have still passed on your comments so we can check our quality control and put steps in place for the future. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
Samantha Schofield

Luxury Chocolate Bath Bomb Gift Set

Service rating : Very fast delivery
Product: This was a birthday gift, and recipient was pleased with present.

Personalised Card - Still Looking Good

Service rating : as always-- good price quick delivery
Product: created lots of laughter from everyone who saw it

Genuine Leather Personalised Football Book - for Your Team

Service rating : Excellent products and service.
Product: Have left comment on site, really pleased with gift.

Personalised Easter Card - Two Eggs

Service rating : Arrived on time.
Product: Family really pleased with the cards.

Engraved Butterfly Glass Trinket Box

Service rating : Fast efficient service. Would use again.
Product: Really nice box with clear engraved message.