GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 45954 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Glitter Cube Framed Trinket Box

• Personalised Mini Chopping Board - Chop Chop

Service rating : Amazing company and great quality
Product: It was amazing! The first time I ordered it it came with a small scratch but I contacted the staff at getting personal and they quickly changed it for me amazing service

Personalised Keep Calm Card - Birthday

• Personalised Card - Birthday Bouquet

Service rating : service great, cards easy to order and prompt delivery
Product: have been very pleased with all cards ordered from Getting Personal

Finally - A Wine Glass That Fits My Needs!

Service rating : Delivered when expected.
Product: Bought this as a present and my friend loved it. I've now been asked by family members if they can have one too.

Spaceform 'Forever Heart' Large Paperweight

Service rating : Easy to deal with and product very well packed and nicely presented. Arrived in very good time too!
Product: Excellent paper weight, something different for a Ruby Wedding celebration.

Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror

• Engraved Handbag Compact Mirror
  • My First Birthday Frame

Excellent service items came very quickly even before the stated delivery date, website very easy to look for items.

Personalised Mug - Once A Blue...

Service rating : Product came within super quick time and looked exactly as it did in the picture
Product: Product was fine, good sturdy mug and the personalisation was a nice touch

Personalised Glass Token - Happily Ever After

Service rating : Very pleased with product excellent service. However I I made a mistake with the spelling of one of the names and it only arrived the before I went over to turkey and I last minute ordered it to take with me as a gift for a friend in Turkey as a memento of their wedding day but I have promised to order another with the correct spelling and replace it when I go back in September I liked it so much I will order another as well as I have another friend marrying in September
Product: A lovely gift and nicely presented

05-Jul-2015
Great items good service

Luxury Chocolate Bath Bomb Gift Set

Service rating : Great service & communication
Product: Looks bigger on the photos. It was a TINY box!!!

Personalised Classics - The Wizard of Oz

Service rating : Great unique company,found by chance just searching for that special gift :-)
Product: Excellent personlised gift,loved by the recipient :-)

Personalised Notebook - Hugs - Star Pupil Girl

Service rating : Very good service
Product: The girls loved their books, thanks

Name a Rose Gift Box

Service rating : very good
Product: different

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : exactly what I ordered - very pleased with product. Well packaged too
Product: See above

Personalised Chocolate Bar - Happy Birthday Swirl

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Very good service

Engraved Heart Paperweight

Service rating : I paid for next day delivery for a special occasion as I was going on holiday the next week. However I was notified that my parcel would not arrive in time for my departure, and would be delivered at another time. I then requested it to be left with the neighbour but they were not there - therefore I received a text notifying me of that. I was then told that I could leave it at a shop to pick up, however was told that they could not do that the following day. Then I requested it to be left in a safe place at another address on the 29th June just before I came back from holiday, however I received a text on the 25th telling me that my parcel had been left in a safe place. When I came back, I had a notification that it had been left under a tree (for 6 days now) in the front garden. After retrieving it I found it wet and damaged.
Product: Despite the bad service and delivery the product is great.

Personalised Apron - Beat It

Service rating : Quick, delivered when they said it would be in lovely packaging
Product: Good quality, nice bright colour and good stitching on the lettering

Personalised Mug - I Like Tea!

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Good value for money.

Personalised '50th Birthday' Silver Photo Frame

• Personalised Birthday Card - Birthday Hunk

Service rating : Getting Personal is a brilliant company which I have no hesitation recommending to friends and family.
Product: Although I had an issue with this product, Getting Personal Customer Care were very understanding and I hope to see the refund in my statement soon.

Photo Upload Card - Best Daddy

• Photo Upload Card - Britain's Greatest Father Headline

Service rating : Sadly, not the best experience this time.ive shopped with you a few times before but when I ordered two personalised fathers day cards and paid for next day delivery I was really disappointed when they hadn't arrived( Friday before Father's Day) so I emailed customer service asking where they were to be told there had been an error in the warehouse so it wouldn't be arriving until the Monday after Father's Day but the postage would be reimbursed. I called customer service as I was honestly gutted to cancel the order.i did have a full apology and full refund and on the Monday the cards arrived.
Product: The cards were as always excellent quality , shame they were late

Personalised Slate Cheese Board - Mr & Mrs

Service rating : Very good clear and informative.
Product: Just what I wanted and looks good.

Personalised Father's Day Card - Union Jack Tag

Service rating : Good prices and Cards sent out on time
Product: Easy to build and manage. Assume looked ok, wasn't informed that it was wrong or anything.

Personalised Father's Day Card - Here's To You Dad

Service rating : Easy to use website & prompt delivery
Product: Great selection to choose from

Personalised Sterling Silver Heart Tag Bangle

Service rating : I would actually rate it as average - but no option to do so. I paid for the quick processing as I wanted it to take on holiday to give to my girlfriend. The website advised it would be ready in time, but it didn't arrive, when I contacted the site I was told it would be manufactured in time but delivery would take a couple of days on top. This wasn't made clear on the website and meant It didn't arrive it time and I couldn't give it to my girlfriend for her birthday surprise on holiday - It needs to made much clearer.
Product: Although there were problems with delivery it is beautifully made, absolutely perfect, she loved it...great piece of work.

Engraved Football Keyring

Service rating : Excellent product & service!
Product: I ordered the keyring on behalf of my kids for fathers day. It turned out to be a good quality keyring, my husband loved the gift and the personalised message added a special touch. Plus fantastic customer service, responded to my query promptly and delivered on time. I would definitely come back again and recommend to others.

Personalised Card - Hollywood Star

Service good but disappointed with size of Jelly Bean product. Had similar experience with personalised cake before. Will not buy personalised food items again.

04-Jul-2015
Service rating : Posed 3 below
Product: Size of jelly beans tub

Personalised Star of Fame

• Personalised Glass Token - 50th Keep Calm

Service rating : Excellent service and quick delivery.
Product: This is a fantastic present for someone.

Personalised Glass Token - A+ Teacher

Service rating : Very quick and friendly
Product: It was a great little gift for a special teacher, and they absolutely loved it

Pickmaster - Plectrum Punch

• Personalised Chocolate Bar - Peas In A Pod
  • Milestone Birthday Booklet Card With Music Download

Service rating : Goods arrived a little later than expected - nearly had to leave town without it but was happy to get parcel the morning I was due to leave
Product: The recipient was pleased

Personalised Natural Cushion - Reserved For Dad

• Engraved Friday Afternoon Hammer

Service rating : Brilliant products, fast delivery x
Product: Perfect

Personalised Mug - Who Needs A Super Hero?

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Great personal gifts

Personalised Diary - The Busy Life of....

Service rating : Prompt delivery and good quality products.
Product: The diary was great, good quality and looked more expensive than it was, however I had expected the diary to start July 2015-July 2016! This was clearly an oversight on my part. My friend was pleased with it but getting a 2015 diary in July isn't very exciting.

Personalised Notebook - Advanced Maths

• Personalised Father's Day Card - Pleas To The Ref

Service rating : Good website to navigate. Goods and prices really reasonable. Items packaged well. Will be using again. Only other comment would be wished the order placed came together in one parcel rather than separate ones.
Product: Great product, the personalisation great!

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Favourite Sweets

Service rating : Did have next day delivery, ordered on a Friday but my item was delivered the following Tuesday. I wanted next day delivery for a reason! Anyway, the item itself was perfect, no faults there. Just the delivery wasn't up to scratch.
Product: The item was absolutely brilliant and just how I wanted it :)

Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - 40th Birthday

Service rating : Very quick service and lots of choice of products.
Product: Very nicely presented. The engraving is very skilful and it looks great.

Personalised Hand Stamped Book Mark

• Personalised Chocolate Bar - Teacher's Report Card

Service rating : Good website full of different gifts.
Product: Lovely gift.

Personalised Malt Whisky - Classic Design

Service rating : good but not delivered on time paid for next day delivery took two days
Product: Dad thought Whiskey was great

Engraved Tweet Pearl Bracelet

Service rating : Website is well set up and the delivery was very quick
Product: High quality and exactly what I expected and wanted:)

Personalised Heart Shaped Wooden Cheese Board Set - Couples

Service rating : Quick delivery and product exactly as described
Product: Really good product and engraving however slight scratches on the board and the gift box now was damaged also

Photo Upload Card - Best Daddy

Service rating : Excellent first class service, no waiting around and emails sent telling you when it had left them..first class!!!!!
Product: Dad was chuffed to bits

Personalised Father's Day Card - Grandad's Cheeky Monkey

• Personalised Card - From Your Little Boy

Service rating : Always use them
Product: Brilliant quality as always

Personalised Vintage THEIR Year Wine

Service rating : Very good and prompt service, will definitely use Getting Personal again. Highly recommended.
Product: A brilliant idea for a personal and very unique present - it was not just a bottle of wine -!it was a very thoughtful gift!

Personalised Mug - Hugs - Swing

Service rating : Goods arrived on time and were packaged well. I will use this company again.
Product: Goods as described and as expected. Great service.

Personalised Pint Glass - Best Teacher

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: Just what I wanted.

Personalised Silver Money Box - New Baby

• Honk If You're Horny

Service rating : Paid twice and still no refund for 1st order which never arived
Product: The bottom fell off after 2 days

Personalised Card - Dog with Newspaper

Service rating : Very efficient service and good quality cards.
Product: Really pleased with this card.

Personalised Card - Best Dad In Britain

Service rating : Excellent as always. I live in Canada so to have this service for my family and friends in the UK is fantastic. Always on time.
Product: Lots to choose from. You are my favourite place to go

Personalised Father's Day Card - To Daddy From Your Little Girl

Service rating : Getting Personal is a very reasonable place to find cards for any occasion
Product: The card was of good quality and the picture was cute also speedy delivery

Personalised Christening Clock

Service rating : So professional from the word go, the query I made about delivery was answered quickly and my goods arrived in time for the purpose intended. Good contact via email too.
Product: Both clocks are absolutely beautiful and of good quality, also engraved perfectly.
Many thanks!

Personalised '40th Birthday' Silver Photo Frame

Service rating : Excellent company and brilliant service
Product: Gorgeous frame really nice

Photo Upload Card - Portrait Photo

Service rating : Quick, cheap and the quality is far superior to another company I used to use. Wouldn't like to mention their name, but it rhymes with noon dig.
Product: Quality is the best I've ever had back.....from any other online personalised card co.

Personalised Father's Day Card - Multi-Tasking

• Personalised Father's Day Card - Happy Farter's Day

Service rating : the service was great and so easy to do.
Product: My son liked this card and was pleased with the quality and print.