GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 33078 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - Birthday Princess

• Personalised Keep Calm Card - Birthday

Efficient and quick

Mini - Engraved Money Box

Service rating : Fantastic and easy to use
Product: Very good and quick will be use ing them again

Personalised Card - Las Vegas Birthday Celebration

Service rating : Very good efficient, exactly as seen in the picture card,, recieved.
Product: Just what i wanted for my son's birthday, and he would be in Las vegus on his 30th birthday. very good.

Personalised Mug - Hot Hunk

Service rating : Excellent value for money.
Product: Excellent value for money.

Personalised Heart Shaped Wooden Cheese Board Set - Couples

Service rating : Love your web site my knight in shiny armer make me looks so thoughtful and caring with little effort thank u
Product: I love your web site I use it all the time to send presents back from Australia to uk and for my Australian friend b.day weddings ect, 100 percent perfection love love love thanks guys.

Personalised His and Hers Calendar - 3rd Edition

Service rating : Really like the products on this web site
Product: Thought there was a new calender each year so purchased without preview for our anniversary only to find, when it came was the same as last years one�� my fault for not checking. £22 for last years design��

Personalised Mug - Chalkboard Doodles

Service rating : I normally order gifts from gettingpersonal.co.uk and in the past you have been perfect. I ordered a personalised book and mug. The book was perfect and arrived within a few days of placing order. The mug arrived a week after the book and it was the wrong mug. Though personalised, the mug was not one we chose.
Product: We placed an order for the "Chalkboard Doodles Mug. What we received was a blue "Perfect Teacher" mug! This is not the mug we wanted. It was personalised with the correct information but it was NOT the mug we wanted. I'll just have to present this as the gift!!

NOT Happy!

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign

• Engraved Heart Shaped Slate Hanging Keepsake - Hugs

Service rating : Excellent service brilliant products an prompt delivery
Product: It was brilliantly made with that perfect personal touch and made the perfect gift

Personalised Mug - Superhero for Him

I have not received my order still which was placed on 8th july

Personalised Card - Birthday Bouquet

Service rating : Excellent all round
Product: Very happy speedy delivery and loved the end product

Personalised Card - Shopping Bags

• Personalised Card - Beach Sign

Service rating : Really impressed, great quality and a nice surprise for the receiver!
Product: Really impressed, great quality and a nice surprise for the receiver!

Personalised Calendar - Senior Moments

• Personalised Card - Love Heart Sweets
  • Personalised Love Hearts Jar - Sweet Hearts

Excellent service, ordered on the Friday and it was delivered on the Tuesday. Very pleased and will not hesitate to use the company again

Personalised 3 Bottle Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Established

This was a very well made item and was excelent vesil to put wine in thank you

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Service rating : fast delivery, good communication.
Product: lovely product, great idea as a christening gift, made well. something to be treasured.

Engraved Vintage Jewellery Box With Decorated Legs

Service rating : As usual, great gift, great service. I will always look for a gift here.
Product: Just what I was after. So happy!

Personalised Card - Guitar Signature

• Personalised Card - Helping Me Grow

Service rating : All the many cards I have had are really lovely and the service is amazing.
Product: Lovely product

Personalised Star of Fame

Service rating : Great service and communication, super fast delivery.
Product: Thrilled with Star of Fame excellent finish great item.

Personalised Card - You Are My Number 1

Service rating : the website was good
Product: really liked the card thx

Unique Breaks for Two

Service rating : Excellent service and speedy delivery, although the message I asked for was not complete, even though it said 100 characters, I was informed at the time of submitting my order that it to many characters.
Product: Unfortunately this unique break is not for myself, but a wedding present and I am certain that the bride and groom will have a brilliant time.

Photo Upload Notebook - Landscape Photograph

Service rating : Ordered an A4 size upload photo notebook on 4th July. I wanted to order a hard cover note book but the website didn't allow you to change preference. I contacted customer services on 3 occasions and was told that a hard cover one would be sent out to me. I am still awaiting the hard cover but was told in the meantime I would definitely receive the A4 version with a soft cover before the end of the school term as it was a teacher gift. I received an A5 copy but the A4 has still has not arrived which has left me feeling very disappointed and will not be purchasing from them again.
Product: The notebook was a nice personalised gift if it had been the size I originally ordered.

Engraved Marriage Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : Very quick & Exactly as stated
Product: Bought for a Ruby Wedding gift as something a bit different - Arrived very quickly & they really liked it

Personalised Football Book - For Your Team

Service rating : This was the first time I used GettingPersonal.co.uk the service was top notch! I have used again!
Product: The recipient loved it :)

Personalised Card - Hugs - Happy Birthday Balloons

Service rating : The service is good but beware. I was offered a 10% discount but on checking out was told it did not apply to personalised cards! Strange for a company called getting personal
Product: good quality cards

British Superbike Weekend Tickets for Two

Service rating : Received the tickets very quickly and purchased without alot of fuss.
Product: We often attemd a few of the BSB rounds, this voucher gives us the flexibilty of having already purchased entry for next season at any track in the (UK) so hopefully will be able to attend an addtional round furrthur away from home.

Personalised Mini Multi Tool