GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 30974 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Photo Upload Card - Wanted, Birthday Today!

• Photo Upload Card - Pub Sign

Service rating : Very pleased with your service it is always correct and always quickly delivered.
Product: It was just as I ordered it and I was very pleased with the result

Personalised Apple Crate Planter

Very helpful and informative

Dear Sister - From You To Me

• Back Away, Fatty - Fridge Magnet

Service rating : Items delivered quickly and very well packaged.
Product: Book looks expensive but was reasonably priced. Loved the headers on each page asking questions to reveal surprising things about someone I thought I knew very well.

Name a Rose Gift Box

Service rating : Excellent
Product: bought for my mother in laws 85th birthday wanted something different and special

Engraved Vintage Jewellery Box With Decorated Legs

Service rating : Very quick and well wrapped
Product: Great just as expected

Scratch Map - Personalised World Map

Service rating : Exellent service and prompt delivery
Product: Perfect gift for a couple who are travelling around europe on their honeymoon

Photo Upload Card - Happy Birthday Froggy

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Brilliant calendar

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Super Dad

Service rating : Quick service
Product: Retro sweet jar was fine but the other product I purchased was really disappointing

Prescription Bottle Mug

• Personalised Notebook - Memoirs Of A Grumpy Old Man

I selected the lined version of the notebook, but when the order went through it had not been charged for nor was it showing as selected. On my order receipt there we a contact form which I used to ask for this to be corrected. I received a reply advising me how to do this (i.e. contact getting personal ASAP). This I did, but was told it had already gone to print (45 working minutes from when the email was sent, i.e. 5:15 the night before to 9:30 the following morning). I was advised there was no way that this could now be altered and only if I were to pay an extra £4 I could have the order amended. Bearing in mind that this was a technical error and only a very short period of time had passed, I was quite frustrated. I have also worked in printing and know that all it would have taken was to loosen the spiral binding of the book (had it been made up), remove the printed cover and attach it to a lined book. While £4 is not a large amount of money, I have lost my job due to down-sizing and can't afford to be paying extra money on non-essentials. While the product itself is good, I was very dissappointed with the service and attitude of the advisor I spoke to.

Linen Christening Photo Album

• Personalised Card - All Woman

Service rating : Service is always fantastic, delivery was superb and the products are always of really good quality.
Product: I absolutely love it! It's very cute and feels sturdy even though it looks dainty. It has plenty of room for decent sized photographs, and makes a very special present

Personalised London Street Sign

Service rating : there was a good choice of products to choose from. however there was a lack of communication following my purchase with respect to when the product had been dispatched, etc.
Product: Quality of the product was very good. I am very happy with my purchase.

Engraved Travel Clock

Personalised Counting Birthday Book

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Excellent quality. Really pleased

Engraved Silver Plated Baby Christening Cup

Service rating : Very good service pleased with gift.
Product: Very pleased

Personalised His & Hers Keyrings - Initials

Service rating : Everything went smoothly with the ordering and delivery.
Product: The keyrings were much larger and heavier than I expected and were quite stunning. The initials looked really good as well. They were a birthday present for my twin brothers and they thought they were a very classy present! Needless to say I was over the moon with them and would certainly purchase them again.

Personalised Mr & Mrs Tea Cosy

This is the second item I have purchased and would have lo ed a optional gift wrap service with recipt being sent to a seperate address.

Personalised Card - Baby Girl Photo

Service rating : Top Class ! Great variety of cards and gifts to choose from
spoilt for choice.Very quick easy transaction first class delivery
Great service too. I love Getting Personal cards and gifts. Recipients
enjoy receiving there comments are ''This is truly amazing ''
Product: Recipient well pleased on opening a big wow!see her face
loves it . People visiting admired the card of-course i mentioned
your company name we all gave you BIG thumbs up ! Yes its all very
good and many have bought from here and still do with Getting Personal
cards and gifts.Love the Quality the glossary having that special personalised touch sealed with loving care and posted quickly .

Photo Upload Notebook - Wanted, Birthday Today!

Service rating : Product was good, but I paid for next day delivery and product did not arrive until almost 6 days after order placed. Time delays for personalised gifts need to be emphasised more clearly and particularly when booking postal service.
Product: Notebook is good quality but was the delay in delivery that makes comments on company hard

Personalised Heart Shaped Alcohol Tag

Service rating : Good choice of gifts
Product: Recipient loved gift and it was great for a Special birthday

15-Apr-2014

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Service rating : As always with Getting Personal the products are great quality. I have bought varying items and have been delighted with every one of them (so have the recipients). The service and delivery were also second to none. I am so pleased I found them. You will not be disappointed when you buy from this company :-)
Product: This nursery rhyme book is a pleasure to read. It is printed on great quality paper and has the recipients name printed on the pictures. This book is surely destined to become an heirloom. Great service & delivery too.

Photo Upload Phone Cover

Good service and product, but the posted delivery time was exceeded slightly which made it a bit tight for the birthday. However did arrive in time, so that was good just a little concerning at the time