GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 43823 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Set of 5 Romantic Whisky Gift Set - Regional Selection

Service rating : Order was fulfilled perfectly and with no issues or problems. Item was delivered quickly
Product: Bought as birthday present for fiance who ws really impressed and loved the personalisation on the box.

Personalised Card - Movie Directors Chair

Service rating : Very good choice, & quick delivery
Product: Couldn't find anything suitable in the shops, so was ideal

Personalised Card - Birthday Clouds

Service rating : Good quality and reliable service
Product: Good quality

Personalised Card - Birthday Hopes and Dreams

Service rating : very disappointed with my last order 10 days late to arrive
Product: the cards are good nice veriaty

Personalised Spoof 'The Sun' Newspaper Article - Birthday

Service rating : Some good ideas for unusual presents
Product: Very realistic looking & gave everyone a laugh. Great for a special birthday, when you have no ideas on presents.

Engraved Round Trinket Box with Pearls

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Perfect

Engraved Photo Keyring

Service rating : I received great service and it was very fast too.
Product: This was a 60th bday gift for my Father in Law in the USA. I was really happy with it and am sure he will be delighted. It was lovely and I would recommend this product and the service to anyone.

Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror

Service rating : Good, it arrived very promptly
Product: Lovely present for 90 year old Granny!

Engraved Crystal Clock

Service rating : The gift arrived on time even though it was ordered over the Easter weekend.
Product: It was a gift for my sister and she thought it was charming.

Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror - Keep Calm You Look Great

Service rating : The website is very straightforward and easy to navigate. There is a wide range of products and the delivery time is very short.
Product: The product was of very good quality and the recipient really love it!

Personalised Calendar - Senior Moments

• Personalised Notebook - The More I Love My Cat

I have used your company a few times now and have been extremely pleased with every aspect. The quality of all items is superb and delivery was super fast.
I will be using you a lot in the future. Thank you very much.

Personalised Newspaper Year Book

Service rating : Quick delivery & Excellent products. Thank you
Product: My mother in law loved her Personalised Newspaper Year Book. What a fantastic idea.

Personalised Mini Chopping Board

• Engraved Slate Plant Marker

Service rating : Ordered a slate plant marker. Personalisation was sloping. Not straight. Requested replacement. 4 emails later and an E McKnight said ok just tell me postcode and order number. I did this and stressed how urgent this gift was. 4 days later I get email saying sorry your product is not satisfactory do you want refund or replacement? I've already said I want replacement 4 days ago!! Obviously I'm furious they haven't acted on my request. It's ruined the moment as the gift will now be late...that's if it ever arrives at all!
Product: Lovely quality. Lettering and spelling perfect. Came taped to the end of the box containing the slate plant marker and was really hard to open. A knife was essential but then had to be careful not to damage the item. Pleased with it but not with plant marker.

Mr & Mrs Heart Shaped Photo Frame

Service rating : Good, quick, reliable service. I have used your services before and will again. I have also recommended you to my friends.
Product: Lovely thank you

Personalised Diary - Not So Secret Diary

Service rating : I still didn't get my order. And no tracking number provided.
Product: I still didn't get my order��

The Book of Everyone

Service rating : Delivered on time
Product: Good quality

Personalised Cava - Just Married

• Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Wedding Rings

Service rating : Always fast delivery and all queries answered promptly. Very professional service.
Product: Perfect wedding gift for a couple who have already set up home together and have everything. Great personal touch and perfect accompaniment to the personalised wooden wine box.

Personalised Slate Cheese Board - I Know It's Cheesey But I Love You

Service rating : Fast, efficient service- excellent
Product: Just as described

Personalised Calendar - Paper Anniversary

Service rating : Brilliant fast service.
Product: Was so pleased with this calender. Everyone loved it. Have already picked another one to have done . Can see me using GettingPersonal.co.uk again and again. ������

Personalised Our Family Keys Print

Service rating : I'm disappointed with one of the products I received this time - this is a first but I don't have time to go through the proper procedure.
Product: The print was ok but I think it would have been nicer if it was smaller and had an insert inside. The frame was very simple. For the price I don't really feel like I got what I hoped for.

Personalised Wine Glass - Finally 18

Fast delivery, very happy with product

Personalised Pint Glass - 21 Years Old

Service rating : Straightforward and easy to use.
Product: My nephew loved his glass so much so he didn't take it to University incase it got broken!!!!!

Engraved Crystal Tumbler and Whisky Gift Set

Service rating : Excellant and very reliable company
Product: Looks lovely, hope recipient will be well pleased.

Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror

Service rating : It was good service, but since I placed my order I've been getting far too many marketing emails.
Product: These were very nice gifts for bridesmaids and friends playing in string quartet at our wedding. I was happy with the engraving, and everything seemed good for the price.

Personalised Calendar - For You

Service rating : Good gifts and very unique
Product: Brilliant! Absolutely amazing!!