GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 35914 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Photo Upload Card - Pub Sign

• Personalised Card - Red Roses
  • Personalised Card - Lovely Sunflowers

Service rating : Excellent company
Product: Perfect for the old man

Personalised Door Mat

Service rating : Arrived very quickly, dead easy to order.
Product: It was what we were epxecting - third one we have ordered for different friends, I'm sure we'll be back.

Engraved Friday Afternoon Hammer

Very quick

Engraved Key Suede Bracelet

Service rating : Very easy to order the bracelet and it came on time
Product: My daughter will love it ;-)

Engraved Photo Keyring

• Personalised Card - Wonderful Daughter

Service rating : I have bought quite a few personalised engraved gifts and had them delivered direct to family members as presents. The service is excellent, gifts also arrived promptly and family members have been utterly delighted with the gifts. I've bought gifts for age ranges from 18 to 82 years old. Would highly recommend to anybody.
Product: Bought this Engraved Keyring which you can open to put a photo in for my Daughter's 37th birthday, she absolutely loved it, so much so, that she said it was far to beautiful to use in case it got scratched. She also said the "engraving" was of great quality and very clear and something she will treasure.

Personalised Star of Fame

• Personalised Wooden Wine Box - You've Aged Well

Service rating : Good
Product: Really liked this product good value

Personalised USB Key

Service rating : The goods arrived within 2 days of the order even though the delivery was estimated for within a week or so.
Product: The item is as was described as works well. Engraving OK too.

Photo Upload Card - Congratulations On Your Graduation - For Her

Service rating : The service was good. I often use Getting Personal.
Product: When it arrived it was bent in the mididle so didn't look good and was embarrassing considering it was supposed to be perfect.

Personalised Tie Hanger

Great site if your looking for ideas! I bought a personalised tie hanger for my daughters boyfriend's birthday & was impressed with the quality of the wood & engraving. Best of all he loved it!

Personalised Gift Book - A Day In The Park!

Service rating : Arrived quickly, packaged well
Product: Excellent book, really colourful. Very happy with product. It's a present so the birthday boy has not seen it yet but I am sure will love it like we do. Thank you getting personal. Highly recommend this book.

Personalised Card - Football Flag

Service rating : Fantastic service 100%
Product: Fantastic very happy with card as was my young nephew when he received it on his birthday x

The Hungover Cookbook

Service rating : Paid express for delivery, ordered Sun so should have arrived Tuesday. Didn't get it till the Wed evening. Which was the day of the birthday...
Product: Bought as 18th birthday gift. Seemed a fun idea.

29-Oct-2014
Happy with refund of postage costs. Though have to say I did call (on 15th) to see when package would be delivered, person confirmed should have been delivered Tuesday but should be there today (Wed).
Can't fault resolution.

Hello,

This does help us improve our service so we do appreciate your feedback, so thank you for letting us know what you thought.

I have looked into this and I can see theere was a delay with the courier of one working day, unfortunately, as you didn't contact us directly regarding this, we were not aware of this until now.
I have now reimbursed you for your delivery cost. Please contact us directly which any further queries.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope this resolves your query.

Kind Regards,
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Personalised Golden Anniversary Newspaper Year Book - 1964

• Personalised Heritage Blue Plaque

Service rating : Very easy to order, and orders arrived very quickly.
Product: Excellent quality. My parents loved it and it brought back many memories.

Personalised Christmas Card - Family Fireplace

Service rating : Very quick delivery. Easy to use website
Product: I was delighted with this product. Good quality and exactly what I expected.

Personalised '50th Birthday' Silver Photo Frame

• Personalised Christmas Card - Hugs - To A Special Husband
  • Personalised Card - Santa's Back

Service rating : Ok
Product: Nice

Personalised Diary - Skinny Type For Her

Service rating : It was quick and easy to do
Product: This is the second year I have bought this diary

Photo Upload Chocolate Bar - Photo and Message

Service rating : Love this website.
Product: It was perfect.

Personalised 'Our Family' Calendar - New Edition

• Personalised Rugby Calendar

Service rating : Fast service, great quality and very helpful over the phone with an enquirey about a product.
Product: Good quality.

Personalised Card - Sun In Heart

Service rating : always pleased with my purchases & prompt delivery
Product: always pleased with my purchases & prompt delivery

Engraved Heart Compact Mirror

Service rating : I'm rating the company/service as Bad only because you do not deliver to Ireland. I had to have the order delivered to a UK address and I have not yet received the item I ordered because you don't ship directly to Ireland. If you have an online Store you really should be able to ship to ALL of Europe. In fact under the EU Services Directive it is illegal not to ship/offer the products to consumers in the other 27 EU Member States.
Product: The product should be fine.

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback as it helps us improve our service.

We don't ship outside the UK as standard however we do have the facilities to send certain items overseas for an additional cost based on the weight of the items ordered. We regularly do this on request.
I can't actually see you had been in touch with us however we would have happily arranged this for you had we been contacted prior to purchase. If any future orders are placed, please let us know beforehand so we can arrange this to go direct to you.

I hope you liked your items and please get in touch should you have any further queries.

Kind Regards
Getting Personal

Personalised Card - Snowman Scene

• Personalised Card - Christmas Snowmen & Pine Trees

Good service and good quality products

Engraved Mother of Pearl Trinket Box

I bought a gift for a friends 40th birthday, ordered it for 24 hours dispatch and delivery and received it 7 days later. appalling service.

Hello,

I hope you received our email, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I have still passed on your comments so we can check our quality control and put steps in place for the future. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign - Romantic Location

Service rating : very fast service. Easy to use website.
Product: Just what I have been searching for. I'm sure my daughter will be very surprised when she opens the gift at Christmas.

28-Oct

Personalised Diary - The Busy Life of....

Service rating : VERY GOOD PRODUCTS,VERY GOOD SERVICE,VERY GOOD PRICES.
Product: MY PARTNER IS GOING TO LOVE IT,IT IS EXCELLENT.

Personalised Tin With Biscuits - Chalkboard

• Arse/Face Soap
  • Personalised Chocolate Bar - Week Day Chocolate Ration

Service rating : could not have been better
Product: was what i had hoped it would be