GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 42111 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Valentine's Card - A New Way

Service rating : I would recommend getting personal , even when I had a problem with an item ,
the staff were very helpful and was dealt efficiently .Thank you
Product: The valentine card I bought for my husband went down well was pleased with card
and quality would buy again was something different and personal

Engraved Wooden Wedding Spoon

Service rating : Great service very happy would use again.
Product: Fantastic gift my friend loved it.

Personalised Wine - To My Valentine

Service rating : very fast delivery
Product: the postage was extortionate and it came a day early I was however refunded the £11 postage

Personalised 40th Birthday Newspaper Year Book - 1975

Service rating : A first class product and service with my order arriving promptly.
Product: My daughter was delighted with this gift and I was so glad that I chose it. Thank you, Getting Personal.

Personalised White Wine and Glass Gift Set

Service rating : My parcel was late
Product: Not worth the money

Personalised Message in a Bottle

Service rating : Service was easy to use and quickly dispatched.
Product: Product arrived quickly and I was happy with the quality.

Scratch Map - Personalised World Map

I ordered the goods together for the special deliver and some of the goods arrived a few days later. When I complained nothing was done about it will not be using this company again

Personalised Diamanté Crystal Decanter

Service rating : I have always had good service and when I had a problem it was dealt with straight away.
Product: The quality was poor and even though I have received a new one still not happy with the quality. The neck of the decanter is flawed.

Engraved Heart Keyring

Service rating : Very quick service
Product: Well received

My Last Rolo - Hallmarked Silver

Ordered silver 'Rolo' on Thursday 12th February. PAID for next day delivery and it came on Monday 16th February - no refund on postage and a very disappointed Husband on Valentine Days!!!!!!!!!

Personalised Valentine's Card - Valentine Puppies

Service rating : Good quality card nice size
Product: Looked very good, very special.

Personalised Card - Red Sign New Home

Service rating : Getting Personal is the best company I have found foe service. The web site is easy to use for ordering cards when you want them personalised. The delivery is very, very good and they always keep you informed eg: when things have been despatched. I have a lot of trust in Getting Personal as I have had no problems and always good service. Well Done !!
Product: I bought a card for my daughter and family as they moved home. It was nice to have it personalised, the quality of the card as always is very good. Delivery is quick.

Engraved Heart-Shaped Metal Wine Bottle Gift Tag

Service rating : Very quick turnaround thank you
Product: The engraving could have done with been a little more prominent but still thought it was a lovely product.

Personalised Mug - One In A Million

Service rating : Easy to use website.
Product: Packaging of mug can be improved.

Personalised Manchester United Mug

• Engraved Football Shirt Keyring

Everything I have ever ordered from Getting Personal has allways been of the upmost quality & I have never been disappointed.

Engraved Silver Oval Compact Mirror With Hearts

Service rating : Great service.
Product: I was delighted with the quality of the mirror and the engraving.It arrived on time.Excellent!

Personalised 'Jelly Tots' Cushion

Service rating : You cannot fault their customer services. Responses friendly and within the specified time frame window.
Product: Haven't received goods...lost in transit and received refund.

Personalised '30th Birthday' Silver Photo Frame

Service rating : Great service
Product: Beautiful well finished gift

Personalised Wine - Vintage Birthday

Service rating : Quick and effective
Product: Could really do with the option of a gift tag when delivering to the recipient

Personalised Love Hearts Jar - Photo Upload - Happy Valentine's Day

Service rating : I payed a large sum of money to get my product delivered 'guarenteed next day delivery' however it was delivered 3 days later! Do not buy in an emergency!!!
Product: The product was nice however I thought it would have been larger for the price it was.

The Book of Everyone

Service rating : I really like how it came faster than I was told it would.
Product: So unique

Personalised Card - Birthday Princess

Service rating : Brilliant and easy to use.
Product: Fabulous quality.

Engraved Set Of 2 Heart Slate Placemats - Eating Together

Service rating : Brilliant service, easy to use website.
Product: The item was delivered exactly when it was stated and the placemats are beautiful.

Personalised Hanging Slate Sign - Romantic Location

Service rating : Highly recommend !
Product: Excellent products! Great company !

Engraved Heart Glitter Trinket Box

Struggled to leave feedback and contact someone regarding the item I purchased. Paid extra for next day delivery on Thursday so it would arrive latest Saturday arrived Monday. A gift which needed to be with me by the Saturday latest that's why I paid the extra. Couldn't speak to anyone.