GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 38960 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good

Product: Would have preferred hardback

Name a Star Gift Box

FAST DELIVERY,GOOD PRICE

Engraved Silver Plated Heart Trinket Box

Service rating : Very happy.
Product: Very happy.

Personalised Notebook - Passport Design

2 weeks after i ordered, i got a msg asking for my full addess even though i wrote my postcode, door number and london.
They delivered one and asked me for full address for second product. Incompetent.
And they still have not sent me the second product.

Personalised Mints - Memory Loss Mints

Service rating : Fast delivery, well packaged. First class service
Product: This was a brilliant present for my wife. She has memory problems following brain surgery to remove a brain tumour, She thought her birthday present was brilliant

Jamie Oliver Personalised Antipasti Serving Board

Service rating : Ordering was quick and easy, the preview of the products was brilliant and delivery was prompt.
Product: The product was just like pictured. A good quality product, with the added value of it having been personalised of course. We couldn't be happier with it. It went down a treat with the people we gifted it to.

Personalised Bauble - My First Christmas

Service rating : Rubbish..ordered items beginning of december and still not received the items...then they say we will send items again but they will not be here before christmas...for me they have not done enough to assist
Product: I cant rate the items as i havent received them...been waiting 2 weeks now

Personalised Bauble - 1st Christmas Friends

• Personalised Bone China Bauble - 1st Christmas Rudolf

My products were ordered 3rd dec for christmas. Paid for fast delivery. Dispatched on 8th apparently and then products never appeared. Very disappointed as my first child's first christmas and brothers child's first christmas wanted something to mark the occasion.

Personalised 'Family' Photo Frame

Service rating : Brilliant!! Packaging amazing clearly these people know what they are doing !
Product: Perfect !

Engraved Wooden Picture Frame - Portrait Photo

Service rating : Very very pleased
Product: What fantastic value for money well worth the money I paid and would of paid more

Personalised Card - Ralphy Robin

• Personalised Christmas Card - Snowmen Couple
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Seasons Greetings Robin

Fast service, excellent value for money, lovely cards

Family Tree 12 Picture Frame

have wrote 5 e-mails trying to return chatty xmas cards no reply

Personalised Card - Birthday Cupcake

• Personalised Card - Football Flag

Brilliant!!

Personalised Book - My Name Is...

Service rating : Customer service are a big drab and unhappy when you call them.
Product: This book is actually lovely . Brought it for a first Christmas present. Very pleased with the overall quality

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Old Fashioned Sweets For Him

• Personalised Mints - Keep Calm
  • Personalised Mints - Senior Moments Mints

Service rating : The company overall have been good, however, respite me leaving two negative comments/reviews about the retro sweet jar, no one has bothered to contact me.
Product: The idea is great and had the jar arrived like the picture I ordered it from, I probably would have given this product an excellent rating. The jar in the picture is round with a round label to match, however, when it arrived it was a square jar with the same original round label printed on a square sticker. It makes the jar look cheap and fudged together. Overall, good sweet selection, but very disappointed with the presentation.

Personalised Gift Book - Hugs Christmas

Service rating : My order arrived promptly and email updates let me know when it had been dispatched. Great service, I will be recommending this site to all my friends and family.
Product: This little book is absolutely lovely. The story is wonderful for little ones and my seven year old grandson thought it was an amazing tale with him in it. It charmed us so much I ordered a second for my baby grandson too.

Personalised Disney's Frozen Kids Onesie

• Personalised Card - Birthday Girl

Service rating : Usually very good
Product: This item has STILL not been delivered

Personalised Football Mug

Service rating : Service fast
Product: When opened to wrap the present, which is a Christmas gift, found to be broken

Personalised Original Calendar - New Edition

Service rating : Good delivery timeframes.
Product: Good products - never dissatisfied

Bush Tucker Trial Challenge

• Personalised 'Our Family' Calendar
  • Personalised Golf Calendar

Service rating : Excellent service and quality products
Product: Bought as a joke Christmas present for teenager. Although topical at the moment possibly slightly over priced for actual contents.

Personalised Calendar - Football Star

Service rating : Use them all the time. Fab goods. Highly recommend. Prompt delivery
Product: Fantastic. Brilliant

Personalised Calendar - Dream Cars - Ferrari Edition

• Digital Golf Scorer
  • Personalised Golf Calendar

Service rating : Good choice of products
Product: Absolutely love it, purchased it for my husband as a stocking filler and I know he will love it.

Personalised Wine Glass - World's Best Grandad

• Personalised Pint Glass - World's Greatest Grandad

Service rating : I ordered two items at the beginning of December, one was dispatched and received within a few days and very happy with it. The other, I am still waiting for more than two weeks later. The communication has been satisfactory and I have been refunded my p&p charges but still very disappointed that I am left out of pocket and without the gift I had ordered.
Product: Still waiting for this item after 15 days.

Paintball Combat Experience Day for 8

• Family Portrait Experience Day
  • Personalised Jelly Beans Jar - Keep Calm

great gifts

Personalised Diary - Live, Laugh & Love

Service rating : Bad communication rude staff item very late had to chase twice
Product: as stated