GettingPersonal.co.uk Review

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 36954 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 07-May-2012

Great service, very quick. I do seem to have a problem with the 1st email you send straight after my order. On both occasions I have ordered my order email sent was all just computer txt no words what so ever, strange. Couldn't read anything.

Personalised Retro Sweet Jar - Vintage Birthday

This was cool. Some of the stuff a bit difficult for a 70 year old to eat but cool all the same.

Personalised Mints - My Mum is Mint

Again probably a bit dear for what they were but still good.

Personalised Chocolate Bar - 40th Birthday for Her Any Year

Thought this was really cool, just a tad expensive for a bar of chocolate.

Personalised Birthday Spoof Newspaper Article

Wasnt sure what I was expecting with this, everyone liked it, but I still am not sure.

Personalised Birthday Heritage Blue Plaque

It looked good but I couldn,t give it to my mum as it looked mor like a grave plaque, with what I wrote as well. So I think people need to be careful what they write. My fault.

Personalised Tea - Love Is Brewing

Lid should probably be sealed down with sellotape or something, just to keep it together.

Retro Sweet Hamper

Love the idea, slightly disappointed on the personalised piece of paper. Thought there would be something on the hamper itself but I guess that would be a bit difficult.