GettingPersonal.co.uk Review

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 30998 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 17-May-2012

Having used Getting Personal quite a few times now I had not until my latest order had any problems. 2 of the 3 products were delivered without delay (and much appreciated) but the 3rd item has been described as 'lost in the post' and will now be credited (15 days after order placed). For that reason I have downgraded to Good from the usual Excellent service I receive.

Personalised Card - Holy Smoke

Raised a giggle - Job done :)

Sweet Words Sweet Boxes - Birthday

Bought for a family friend and really appreciated. Something a little different and arrived in a speedy time frame & suitably packaged. Would order again.

Personalised Sparkle Mug

Didn't receive. Chased 10th May and was told the item had been dispatched the 9th (ordered the 1st) but never received. Called Customer services 16th May to advise I still hadn't received and they apologised and said they would refund. Bit sad really as I had already 'bigged up' the product and service to the recipient who will now go without.