GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 40596 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Cozy Bootsâ„¢ Cream Microwavable Slipper Boots

easy to navigate website. order delivered on time

21st Birthday Engraved Silver Round Compact Mirror

Service rating : Prompt delivery on the promised date and prompt attention to replacement of damaged item
Product: Great keepsake gift

Gentleman's Ball Scratcher

Service rating : Service is fast and goods are excellent quality strongly recommend this site for that special gift
Product: Quality of item outstanding ..package just finish the perfect gift..strongly recommend this company to all

Personalised Set Of 4 Slate Coasters - First Initial & Name

• Personalised Card - Your New Home

Service rating : I have only used getting personal for the last few months but have been very impressed with the quality of the majority of items I have ordered and will definitely be placing more orders in the future.
Product: I bought these as a house warming present for a friend who was really touched by them.

Engraved Vase with Swarovski® Elements

Service rating : Always trouble-free ordering, speedy delivery and cheerful messages after purchasing.
Product: My friends were thrilled with their engraved vase for their 50th wedding anniversary.
It was lovely and I would love someone to buy me one !!!

Personalised Card - Hugs - I'm Thinking About You

Service rating : Always fast service and any communication responded to promptly. Really Friendly.
Product: Lovely cards. Bright and Excellent Quality. I won't use anyone else now.

Personalised His and Hers Calendar New Edition

Service rating : Came very quick was really pleased
Product: This is the second calendar I've bought I love it so does anyone who's sees it

Personalised Spiral Champagne Flute

Service rating : Can't fault the service
Product: Nice to be able to give a personalised Champagne flute for 30th birthday present and see her face light up

Personalised Card - Ski Slope

• Personalised Card - Birthday Bouquet

Service rating : I am really pleased I tried "getting personal" for greeting cards.
I don't like going to card shops as my eyes arn't to good. I can now sit in the comfort of home not juggling with glasses and people getting in the way..
Product: The cards are very good quality including the lovely envelopes.
The ski slope is great for this time of year; a very apt scene with the persons name written in the snow. Awesome!

Golf Club Pen Set

• Personalised Birthday Card - Yellow Floral Design

Service rating : Excellent service ,saves time looking around for cards,great selection
Product: Gimmick present don't know how they worked

Personalised Pint Glass - Established

Service rating : Have used the company a number of times now & find them to be quick & efficient
Product: A bit disappointed in the size of the name on the glass but not sure if we did not check to see if could have made it larger. Well presented.

Personalised Baby Bib For Girls

• Personalised Notebook - Baby Owners Manual

Interesting products with fast delivery. Top banana.

Personalised Birthday Card - Fabulous Birthday

• Personalised Card - Chateau Du Celebration

Service rating : Great service always use this company love their cards
Product: My friend loved this card

Personalised Star of Fame

Service rating : Bad ship date missed the birthday present, called and customer service could not help! WASTE of money telling the wife not to buy from you! The guy that answered the call is a ....
Product: The star of fame is good, but the dairy i bought for £14.00... is a pocket dairy!!

Engraved Cut Crystal Wine Goblet

Service rating : It was so easy to do on line and the glass arrived fast and in perfect condition
Product: very pleased with the engraving

Things To Do Now That You're Retired - Gift Book

Service rating : The book was a gift, arrived with a stock sticker on the front cover, almost impossible to remove. After surface eventually removed it was left with a very sticky patch not removable with water, or even diluted nail varnish remover. It was needed that day, so couldn't return it. I had to explain to my friend.
Product: It looked fine with a superficial glance, but as I said it was a gift. Awaiting her response.

Personalised Card - Chateau Du Celebration

always good products and fast service

Personalised Apron - Black

Service rating : Easy website to use, and item received very quickly!
Product: I bought this as a gift for my partner, he absolutely loves it! I was actually amazed at the quality of the writing, much better than expected! I would recommend this item for anyone who loves cooking!

Personalised Scented Candle - Hand Drawn Heart

Service rating : They give you a limited time to make changes to orders but when you do, they ignore the customer request. When orders are cancelled long before they are made or sent out and well within the companies cancellation period they ignore and tell you they hadn't got time to check the emails and because they are too busy then the customer has to accept goods they don't want. I deal with companies and not one of them have been this bad. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SET UP.
Product: They give a time limit to amend orders but when you do amend them they refuse to allow that amendment and charge you for unwanted items that have definitely been cancelled. They were contacted by email and by phone long before the unwanted item was made or sent but they ignore what the customer is saying. I have never come across any company across the world that ignores its own policy and customers. Very poor.

27-Jan-2015
Getting Personal are quick to point out that they have a time limit in which to cancel What they have FAILED to state is that the cancelation was made well within their own time limit and they FAILED to check their own system. What does that tell you about this set up.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, as previously advised, this had already been completed before we were able to make any alterations to your order, I'm afraid.

We do provide you with an option to alter the details yourself for 2 hours after an order has been processed online.
This can be done from a link off the confirmation email you are sent.

We have advised you that whilst it was too late to cancel, that we would accept the item back and reimburse you on receipt, we are still waiting to receive the item back from yourself so we can action this for you.

If you have any further queries or need any assistance, please go to the contact us form on the order.

Kind Regards,
SamanthaSchofield
Gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - Senior Crossing

• Personalised Card - Ski Slope
  • Personalised Card - Stadium Seats

Love the cards I ordered first class service so would recommend the seller .

Personalised Round Glass Paperweight - Anniversary

Service rating : Well packaged and promp
Product: Classy gift

Photo Upload Card - Happy 1st Birthday Froggy

Service rating : Always a very good service.
Product: Absolutely love the card

Photo Upload Card - Wanted, Birthday Today! (50th)

• Personalised Card - Grandad's Armchair
  • Personalised Card - Fishing Mad Dad

Service rating : I have used Getting Personal several times, i wouldn't even consider using any other company, it is fast, efficient and good value for money.
Product: Really pleased with this card, you even made my photo look like an olde wanted poster. Fab.

Engraved Rectangle Cufflinks - Initials and Year

• Things To Do Now That You're 50 - Gift Book
  • Personalised Star of Fame

Service rating : Products available are really nice , customer service is shocking . I received a product with the name spelt incorrectly , it was I out correct on order however the system doesn't like double letters and reverted to one. I asked for a reprint and said I would pay for it however didn't need the frame again to be told no ! End off nothing else just I can order the whole thing again shocking totally shocking . Given it was for a work colleague in a big corporate company , save to say no one will order from here thank you for spoiling someone's 50th birthday girts from his work team.
Product: Good cuff links , does not state on the description these come in own silver box and you are then led to believe the gift box you must purchase is ideal , the first box is not for the cuff links and they do come in there own nice box

27-Jan-2015
Service rating : Customer service is quick to get back to you however far from helpful
Product: The cuddling are lovely just ashame about the description that makes you by a gift box that is not so good and is not suitable for the cufflinks

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to us. I am very sorry to hear your feel unhappy with the service and product you have received. I have looked into your order details for you and can see that although the initial error was made by yourself on the order form, we are are actually able to just reprint the personalisation section for an additional fee rather than you having to pay for the complete product again. I would like to apologise on my colleagues behalf as I believe there may have been some crossed wires on our part.

As a token of apology, I have arranged to have a corrected replacement sent out for you.

I express our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional queries.

Jenny Blankley
GettingPersonal.co.uk

Personalised Card - Birthday Cupcakes

• Personalised Card - Have A Super 7th Birthday
  • Personalised Card - On Your First Birthday - Blue

Always in time, very good product quality, big choice, I do all my birthdays cards with them, and I have two children!! ;-)