GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 36963 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good

Service rating : excellent
Product: 1st class cards

Personalised Star of Fame

• Personalised Birthday Card - Birthday Hunk

Service rating : An excellent company to deal with, gifts arrived exactly as planned and were better than advertised.
Product: An excellent gift. My sister loves it, so unique and ideal for the girl who has everything.

Personalised Card - Thank You Cuddle

Service rating : absolutely amazing cards I had never heard of this company I was looking for that special touch to a card that was more than just a card I googled special cards and this site came up :0) the prices are so cheap to i couldnt believe it they either post it to you with an envelope or send it to that special person...thinking of getting a few special christmas cards to....there jewelry looks amazing to...thinking of treating myself...well it is Christmas :0)
Product: again just quality cards everytime, I really do like this site it's so easy to use to and you can see what your card will look like...where has this site been!! so glad I found you :0)

Engraved Silver Rectangular Beaded Jewellery Box

Service rating : Speedy delivery, even on a personalised item, I am really pleased.
Product: Really nice quality engraved item, speedy postage, very pleased.

Toilet Golf

• The Facebook Addict's Survival Guide

Service rating : Thank you arrived as planned. Would definately order from this web site again as pleased with my purchases. Thank you
Product: Looks ok for the money. Bought as a joke Xmas present for my golf mad husband, I'm not sure what he will make of it though

Personalised Gift Book - Hugs Christmas

Service rating : Although I wasn't happy with the size of the product, getting personal did deliver what they said and the service was quick. Be sure to check dimensions of books before purchasing.
Product: Although the description does mention the dimensions of this book it is ridiculously small. I really don't feel it classifies as a book. I bought this as a gift and now feel I need to add to the present as feel embarrassed by it's size

Personalised Golf Calendar

• Personalised Dog Calendar

Service rating : Easy to use website with great variety. Fast & efficient service
Product: Good quality, lots of fun

Personalised Luxury Wooden Wine Box - Perfectly Aged

• Set of 4 Coffee Coasters

Service rating : Good choice of products - great when you are looking for inspiration! Very quick delivery
Product: Pleased with the product and the engraving. Looks good. Hope the person I bought if for likes it too. Just thought it was a bit overpriced

Personalised Card - Christmas Pudding Meerkat

• Personalised Christmas Card - Christmas Home
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Hearth

Service rating : excellent standards as usual
Product: perfect

Personalised Mug - I'm Not Sleeping... I'm Resting My Eyes

Service rating : It was a birthday present ordered a week in advance. Delivery took over two weeks so missed the b-day, staff friendly but provided no solution or help, told to wait as they suspected product lost in transit. Meanwhile my automatic status tracking said item was in processing. Useless. Will never buy from them again, can't rely on them. When it arrived finally, it wasn't what I expected.
Product: Not happy with the product. Not described correctly. The mug is actually black so you cannot see any writing on it until you pour hot tea/cofee in it. Looses its effect. Thought it was the other way around and it goes black after something hot in it only half way to cover the "i'mont sleeping" part.

Personalised Christening Mug - for Girls

Service rating : I can't comment because I have not yet received the Christening mug which was supposed to have been sent on 14th November. The Christening was yesterday and I had to rush around to buy another present - not impressed!
Product: Can't try as I haven't got it see above comments.

Engraved Heart Grey Suede Bracelet

Service rating : The website is easy to navigate and I like the regular emails I receive regarding their products.
Product: I am a bit worried that the suede bracelet may brake after time. The engraved heart and metal work is lovely though.

Personalised Slate Cheese Board - Queen of The Kitchen

Service rating : Initial service was excellent and delivered really quickly
Product: Dissapointed in the quality of the personalisation. Engraving was very feint. I did send a contact us comment to getting personal but as of yet have heard nothing!

Personalised Gift Book - Hugs Christmas

Service rating : My item arrive very quickly, was very well priced and is a lovely gift for my sons first Christmas!
Product: Lovely gift for my sons first Christmas. He will be able to keep it and we can read it to him every year until he can read it to us.

Personalised His and Hers Calendar New Edition

Service rating : Always first class really pleased with service
Product: Our friends look forward to seeing their new calenders every year. Fabulous
keep up the good work.

Personalised Calendar - Senior Moments

• Photo Upload Card - Keep Calm And Party On!
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Frankincense Not Frankenstein

Service rating : Reliable quality products. Never disappointed.
Product: I have bought similar calendars before and they are always well received.

Personalised Button Corner Pink Baby Blanket

Service rating : There is a lot of variety of products
Product: I am very pleased with the gifts

Personalised Card - 80 Today - A Vintage Classic

• Personalised Card - Keeping Track Of Drinking

Impressed with the service I have received!

Personalised Enamel Treats Tin

• Me & My Dog Photo Frame

Service rating : Beautiful gifts that you cant find in shops!
Product: Beautiful tin and the writing makes it very special!

Spirit Level - 3D Cufflinks in Personalised box

Service rating : Great company, really good service. So much to choose from at very reasonable prices. Brilliant sight.
Product: Really nice gift for my son. So unusuall but stillk,a useful present. I'm sure he will love them (well, I hope so anyway).

Personalised Violent Veg Calendar New Edition

Service rating : Lots of great gift ideas
Product: It's great. The person I got it for loved it

Personalised Apron - Magenta Makes The Best

quick delivery, and the goods very good quality

Personalised Christmas Card - Fabulous Husband

• Personalised Cards - Hugs Teddy Sleigh
  • Personalised Christmas Card - Family Fireplace

Service rating : brilliant quality
Product: brilliant quality

Personalised Card - House Keys

Service rating : Excellent service - very fast.
Product: Nice card.

Personalised Chocolate Bar - Stocking Kitty

Service rating : very pleased with the product, it looks really sweet and quick delivery too
would definately recommend
Product: very pleased with the product, it looks really cute and very quick delivery
would recommend