GettingPersonal.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of GettingPersonal.co.uk

Feedback for www.gettingpersonal.co.uk has been compiled from 42167 Customer Reviews

• 02/03/2012
  • Personalised Gifts, Gifts and Unusual Gifts.

If you are looking for fun and unusual Gifts or personalised gifts that are a little unique then you've come to the right place.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

Personalised Chocolate Bar - Be Mine - For Him

Service rating : Easy to use website - god choice of items
Product: The wrapping was as described and the chocolate was good quality. The downside was the excessive postage costs. Whilst I knew the costs before ordering this would definitely stop me from ordering from the site again.

Personalised Chocolate Bar - Daddy Design

Service rating : Great range of gifts and quick turnaround times.
Product: A great little gift for dad and tasty too.

Personalised Card - 3rd Birthday Lollipop

• Personalised Card - Horse Carrots
  • Personalised Card - Hugs - With Love Flower

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Good

Engraved Square Money Box with Crystal Crown

Service rating : Excellent speedy service.
Product: The money box was excellent quality and delivered very quickly- thankyou.

Personalised Pint Glass - I Love You More Than Beer

Service rating : My parcel still hasn't arrived. Was meant to arrive before valentines day to my boyfriends house and still there is no sign of it. I have order items from you before and it has normally been fine.
Product: Don't have it yet.

Engraved Marriage Hanging Slate Sign

Service rating : I ordered another slate sign and was so impressed so when I needed a gift for a relatives anniversary I was straight onto getting personal website.
Product: Outstanding quality and outstanding service, really impressed.

Personalised 70th Birthday Newspaper Year Book - 1945

Service rating : delivery of book was fine, but i do not think the item was worth the money paid, looked cheap and nasty
Product: i have seen much better and cheaper reproduction newspapers. the cover was nice, but the personalised label applied wonky. i felt embarrassed gifting it.

01-Mar-2015
Service rating : did not advise when on way at all, as promised. was in production and then just appeared.
Product: overpriced, overrated, cheap looking, waste of cash

Personalised Medium Wooden Photo Frame - Baby's Footprints

Service rating : Excellent service, would highly recommend
Product: Lovely frame, beautiful

01-Mar-2015

My Life Story - 100 Year Diary

Service rating : service was friendly polite and delivered on time..
Product: The delivery service was excellent and what I have seen of the diary looks good but I have not opened this product as it is a present for my granddaughter...

Personalised Hardback Children's Book - Nursery Rhymes

Very fast delivery and item arrived well packaged.

Personalised Rose Bouquet With Bear & Lily O'Brien Chocolates

Service rating : Absolutely bad experience. Poor service, poor communication. Some unprofessional customer service staff who say they will get back to you but don't. Very disappointed.
Product: These items have still not been delivered since 13th of February. I've called three times but your staff have always said they will get back to me but they don't. As at today 1st March, the order has still not been delivered and refund hasn't been made either. I will call for the last time next week after which I'll seek legal advice. Very disappointed!!

Name a Star Gift Box

Service rating : Great range of products, and easy to use website.
Product: This is a brilliant gift - it doesn't take up much room but will last for a lifetime. Also, well presented in it's gift tin, and easy to wrap and post. So far we have given it as a christening present and for a 14th birthday, but I am sure we'll be buying it again.

Personalised Chocolate Bar - Pink Label

Service rating : Wide selection of items. Easy to use personalisation format. Easy to use website. Prompt delivery. Very happy with service and will shop here again.
Product: Excellent.

Personalised Rugby Ball Money Box

Service rating : I queried when I would receive my item and had a quick response
Product: Very pleased with it!

Personalised Valentine's Card - Hugs - Heart Presents For Her

• Personalised Card - Dog Cushion
  • Personalised Card - Red Roses

Service rating : Perfect as usual
Product: Great service as always

Personalised Wooden Cheeseboard Set

Service rating : Great products, really unique.
Product: Bought this as a 70th birthday present for my step mother, she absolutely loved it.

Engraved Musical Baby Photo Frame Trinket Box

Service rating : Good
Product: Disappointed on the engraving as not clear what to fill in.

Engraved Silver Diamanté Frame

Service rating : Great products with excellent tracking and secure postage in quick time
Product: Beautiful and excellent quality engraving

Personalised Mug - Peas in a Pod

You don't have a space for between Good and Poor so I chose Poor. The problem is that for a gift service they fail in an elementary manner. There is no way to tell the receiver who sent the gift!! My niece had to guess her engagement gift came from me. I complained about this and got the same stock I answer I got a couple of years back. I shall not be using them again unless they fix this problem.

Name a Star Gift Box

Very happy with goods. Bought for a 50anniversary present for my husband.

Personalised Luxury Manicure Set

Service rating : slow.delivery for the cost of postage
Product: happy with product

Engraved Cottage Garden Gift Box

Service rating : Company was very well put together was looking for some thing different and the stood out from the rest I look at so this is why I order from them.Service was just as good as I expected item was deliver quickly and in pristine condition and had no complaints will recommend using them again
Product: Loved the item will be sure the person receiving the item will be more than happy with it as well

Engraved Musical Baby Photo Frame Trinket Box

Service rating : Have lovely unusual items that you can't easily buy in the high street.
Product: Lovely little music box beautifully engraved and well worth the money

Personalised Breakfast Set - Animal Alphabet

Service rating : Excellent super fast service without compromising on quality. I thought I had ordered too late to receive the item in time for grandsons birthday so was absolutely thrilled when iitem arrived on the day; thank you. Securely wrapped to avoid any breakages in transit and then packed in sturdy box. A truly happy experience, would highly recommend.
Product: The quality and design of this bone china set far exceeded my expectations. I wanted something special for my grandson's first birthday, something that would be useful but that would be kept as a momento and I couldn't be more delighted. On a plain white background, the design is colourful and fun without being overly fussy and the pattern and lettering are clear and crisp. A truly lovely set.

Personalised Notebook - The Big 30

Products as shown in website, quick delivery, nicely package