Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Review

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 114353 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 02-Apr-2014

They could not fulfil my recent orders even though I had done it through a live auction and completed my order

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com wrote on 03-Apr-2014

Thank you for your response regarding item PQGL09.8.

Unfortunately we have been unable to contact you today regarding the item in question. I presume that you are talking about your previous order which was unfortunately cancelled due to a partial pick. This occurs when a item fails quality control and is not suitable to be sent out to a customer.

We are sorry that the item you received was not up to our normally high quality standards. I would advise for you to return the item so we may inspect, also you have the option of a refund, replacement or credit depending on your preference. Your return postage will be compensated if a fault is found.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at Gems TV.

Nazam Akram - Help Team