Gemporia.com Review

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 84900 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 02-Apr-2014

They could not fulfil my recent orders even though I had done it through a live auction and completed my order

Gemporia.com wrote on 03-Apr-2014

Thank you for your response regarding item PQGL09.8.

Unfortunately we have been unable to contact you today regarding the item in question. I presume that you are talking about your previous order which was unfortunately cancelled due to a partial pick. This occurs when a item fails quality control and is not suitable to be sent out to a customer.

We are sorry that the item you received was not up to our normally high quality standards. I would advise for you to return the item so we may inspect, also you have the option of a refund, replacement or credit depending on your preference. Your return postage will be compensated if a fault is found.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at Gems TV.

Nazam Akram - Help Team