Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and in joining us on our quest to restore genuine gemstone jewellery as the most sought after of personal possessions. Together we inspire greater hope and purpose for the remotest of gemstone communities. Together we denounce the fakes and mass-produced synthetics that have infiltrated, confused and flooded the jewellery market for the last few generations.

If you would like to learn more about your gemstones why not visit www.gemporia.com and click on the link to our Gemology Hub, where you will find a wealth of up-to-date information from our Gemporia team.

Warmest Wishes
Steve Bennett | Co-Founder

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com

Thank you!

• Share your feedback:

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. See other businesses that do.

Help others to find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com - recommend us by clicking the social media buttons below:

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo, contact us now or phone 020 3362 4209

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 332987 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size N to O Baltic Cognac Amber Sterling Silver Ring (8mm)

• Size R to S 1.14ct Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great service.
Product: I bought this ring for my teenage grandaughter and she loves it. Quirky but classy too. Great!

Size L to M 0.56ct Neon Apatite Sterling Silver Ring

• Size L to M 0.48ct Neon Apatite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I like it because you get treated like a friend
Product: Love it colour is beautiful

Size P to Q 1.14ct Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great customer service as always.
Product: Love this little ring! Wear it every day with my wedding band. Very comfortable.

14.24ct Carnaiba Brazilian Emerald Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : A superb company.
Product: I love the pendant - large and impressive.

Size R to S Csarite® & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 2.03cts

• Csarite® & Diamond 9K Gold Pendant ATGW 2ct

Service rating : In six years of shopping with you I don't think I've ever felt so upset and offended after speaking to a customer service agent. The longer term staff are absolutely amazing and friendly and helpful, but this evening I got through to Carl (of the night shift apparently...no surname provided upon request). I had rung at just after midnight to enquire about an item I'd missed out on earlier in the day - my understanding being that orders ran midnight to midnight so any changes had to be made before then - he checked the code for me and informed me it was out of stock, entirely fair enough, then said as I already had a call back requested on the item they would ring me if it became available. I replied that I assumed they would not ring after midnight, hence why I had rung to query the item at this time. He seemed very put out by the call, stating again that I already had a call back on the item, and they would call at a reasonable hour after 9am...I work non-standard shifts so 9am is not a 'reasonable' hour to me, hence the call. I said I was only ringing as I understood that orders had to be amended before midnight and asked if the policy had changed (as he seemed so put out by the call) he then got really offensive with me and said he was not allowed to discuss other people's orders due to data protection laws. (eh?) I said I was not asking about anyone else's order, I had simply rung after midnight - as advised - as this was the cut off for amending orders, or had the policy changed? Again - he was offensive and told me he was not allowed to discuss other people's orders. I never asked about anyone's order details. I only asked if the item had become available (after what I was previously told was the cut off) this back and forth went on for several minutes with me repeatedly explaining I was not trying to ask about anyone's order details, and him on the offensive saying I was. Perhaps if he had listened to my question instead of assuming a narky 'you're already on a call back' stance this might not have happened. I rang because I was told orders run midnight to midnight and changes have to be made before then. I am interested in the item. I work non-standard hours and the derisory 'sensible' hour he stated of after 9am is not convenient to me. Don't sneer down your nose at me when you don't even know my circumstances. Don't talk over me and have a go at me about data protection when in no shape or form did I ever ask about anyone else's order. I am so upset, and so offended. I have bought several csarite pieces this month trying to find the perfect one now that the mine has closed, I was considering three, now I feel like sending them all back and saying f*** you if your staff are going to be so rude to me. Six years loyal customer. Please DO listen to the recording of the phone call so you know I am not making up how I was spoken to this evening.
Product: .

Sterling Silver Magnetic Lock With Lobster Lock

Service rating : Can't stop watching and buying. Value for money and exquisite jewellery
Product: A must have, excellent and very useful, sells offf too fast, can we have the gold as well.

17ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Graduated Bead Bracelet

Service rating : Very helpful generally
Product: Fits perfectly and looks good on. Enjoyed wearing it and how it sparkled when the light caught it.

Size L to M Boulder Opal & Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : As always.
Product: Lovely, lovely ring at a lovely price! The play is colour is wonderful.

Size P to Q 0.74ct Luhlaza Emerald Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great company for jewelry
Product: Had to send it back but sent another to replace it love it a stone fell out

22.16ct Australian Pink Opal Sterling Silver Aryonna Earrings

Service rating : I have always had excellent service
Product: The products are amazing quality , the earings look so much better when I got them

Sonic Dazzle Stik™

• Black Wooden Jewellery Box for 50 Rings

Service rating : Great , so well packaged.
Product: Love it. So easy to use and very effective.

Size L to M 3/4ct Diamond 9K Gold Tomas Rae Ring

Service rating : Friendly call centre. Good presenters.
Product: i wanted Nice ring. Well made and good value just not me and so returned

Size P to Q Paraiba Tourmaline & White Zircon 9K White Gold Ring ATGW 0.76cts

• Size R to S 1.14ct Quartz Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size P to Q 1ct Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always glad to help you and very polite
Product: I like the ring but the gold band is very thin and I don’t think it would last very long this is Why i go for silver

Size N to O 8.32ct Cyber Web Chrysocolla Sterling Silver Aryonna Ring

• 19ct Daha Kyanite Sterling Silver Graduated Slider Bead Bracelet
  • Multi-Colour Baroque Cultured Pearl Elasticated Bracelet

Service rating : Good company.Presenters knowledgable too.
Product: Nice ring very well made just didn't quite sit right on my finger so sent it back.

Size N to O 47.62ct Labradorite Sterling Silver Ring

• 21ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Graduated Bead Bracelet
  • 1.61ct Coober Pedy Opal 9K Gold Earrings

Service rating : Good company based in the UK.
Product: Wonderful ring. Gorgeous shots of colour throughout and very well made and set into a substantial amount of high quality silver. Love it.

7.82ct Bahia Amethyst 9K Gold Pendant

• Size N to O 11ct Optic Quartz Sterling Silver Aryonna Ring
  • Size L to M 1.12ct Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : easy to deal with. Helpful staff.
Product: gorgeous1 the colour and clarity of this amethyst is superb. Very pleased with my purchase.

20ct Optic Quartz Sterling Silver Aryonna Earrings

• 13.00ct Optic Quartz Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : good customer services and friendly staff.
Product: Beautiful, well-made earrings which although a substantial site are nevertheless comfortable to wear.

5.80ct Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace

• 24" Sterling Silver Slider Spiga Chain 4.42g
  • 3.79ct Aquaprase™ Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Easy to deal with and based in the Midlands with call centre in the same building makes everything simple.
Product: Love piece of jewellery. Well made- just not for me, so have returned

Lehrer Ametista Amethyst, Orange American Fire Opal, Optic Quartz & Diamond 9K Gold Pendant ATGW 12.24cts

• Size L to M Bahia Amethyst & White Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 5.04cts

Service rating : They are pleasant to deal with .
Product: i had been looking forward to receiving this Lehrer obelisk but the gold 'neck' holding the obelisk of crystals is a bit wonky and when measured it was apparent that the gold supports were not at equal width on either side of the obelisk so that the piece hangs lopsidedly. Also there seem to be a couple of internal marks in the top amethyst of the obelisk. Pity as this would otherwise have been a beautiful piece.So unfortunately I shall have to return as the imperfections spoil the overall effect for me.

Size P to Q Csarite® & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.12cts

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Beautiful ring; so glad I finally got my csarite

Baltic Cognac Amber Sterling Silver Pendant (25 x 10mm)

• 7.5" Sterling Silver Bracelet 3.70g

Service rating : Always an excellent service
Product: Beautiful pendant I got to go with matching ring and earrings

Ceramic Heart Hanging Decoration - Mother of Pearl Moon

Service rating : Web user, but I watch the tv too
Product: I love this, I got it for my grandson, so that it’s something for him to treasure, fantastic value, thanks Janiey x

0.97ct Aquaprase™ Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Always excellent
Product: Lovely studs for everyday wear.

Tunduru Colour Change Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 2.28cts

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Beautiful and sparkly!

Ceramic Heart Hanging Decoration with Fresh Water Pearl (10mm)

• Ceramic Heart Hanging Decoration - Mother of Pearl Moon

Service rating : Great customer service as always
Product: My mother-in-law loved it and I loved mine beautifully made just love them x