We hope you love wearing your new piece of jewellery! Keep your eyes on the Gemporia.com website over the next few weeks for some fantastic offers and designs we know you'll love - Gemporia.com has one of the largest selections of jewellery designs and gemstones the World over. Great for finding that perfect gift!

Regards,

Steve Bennett
CEO The Genuine Gemstone Company LTD

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com :

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and to future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. To see other businesses who do click here

Help others find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com. Recommend their site by clicking the social media buttons below.

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo contact us now or phone 08456 800 320

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 98234 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size 7 1.50ct Certified Diamond 10K White Gold Tomas Rae Ring

Service rating : My order took longer than expected to be processed.
Product: Worth the wait, it's truly beautiful. I can't stop looking at it whenever I wear it.

Size L to M 4.91ct Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Ring

• Size L to M Cuamba Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 6.63cts

Service rating : Another purchase
Product: I ordered this so as to have a choice between this and the Cuamba Garnet. Sorry, but the Cuamba garnet won. There was nothing wrong with this ring, but once I had them in front of me this ring was not suitable for the person I was gifting.
The 30 day money back guarantee is brilliant for when you can't decide on screen. Thanks for offering this service Gems TV. x

5.04ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : As always excellent!!!
Product: These earring match perfectly with my black spinel necklace, bracelet and ring...Just perfect!

Size 7 Cuamba Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 6.63cts

• 10.50ct Red Spinel Sterling Silver Bead Earrings
  • Size 8 3.00ct Rajasthan Garnet Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great service
Product: Lovely big, bold flower design ring. The gems are just perfect, deep Red with flashes of fire Orange in them. Excellent workmanship and looks great on the hand.

Size P to Q 4.09ct Mystic Blue Passion Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Every time I shop with Gems Tv, I get a fantastic service.Thank you
Product: a lovely piece, a fantastic addition is any collection

1/3ct Certified Diamond 10K Gold Pendant

• 1/4ct Certified Diamond 10K Gold Earrings
  • 22.85cts Aquamarine 925 Sarah Bennett Pendant

Service rating : arrvied in good time as always
Product: lovely sparkly diamonds. very clean fantastic price

Size 6 17.00ct Lapis Lazuli Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Keep up the good work
Product: I Love this ring! I wanted an everyday ring to wear with denims. This goes perfectly. My mum saw it and she wants one like it too, so I'm on the hunt.

Size N to O Frosted Beads Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Excellent service as usual
Product: Amazing

Size P to Q 4.64ct Anahi Ametrine 9K Gold Ring

• 15.51cts Anahi Ametrine Sterling Silver Bracelet
  • 8.87cts Anahi Ametrine Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Enjoy watching Gems TV. Presenters are knowledgeable and fun
Product: Love it! Now all I need to complete my collection of Ametrine is a pendant!

Size R to S Shinyanga Sunstone & Champagne Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 8.15cts

• Size R to S Viorelli Starlight Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size R to S 5.37ct Copper Labradorite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Gems tv. Is a fantastic way to buy all of your jewellery...when you receive it..it is all that they say it is..brilliant quality..lovely staff etc
Product: Really beautiful..It catches the light beautifully..and was fantastic value

Multi-Gem Set of 3 Sterling Silver Earrings

Very efficient service from all concerned, from ordering to delivery. I have been very pleased with all my orders with the exception of the rose gold bangle. The mechanicm for closing is a magnet and unfortunately this no longer works. Apart from that I am very please with the service and will indeed continue to order.
Thank you.

Size 6 Cognac Amber & Green Amber Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always excellent service
Product: Lovely item, really good value.

Size 7 Ruby & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.87cts (F)

Service rating : very informative.
Product: this ring was a special gift from my husband and I love it.

Size 8 4.96ct Mystic Pink Topaz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 8 2.25cts Colour Change Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 7 0.92ct Rainbow Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : good service
Product: very pretty

Size P to Q 0.71ct Yellow Tourmaline Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Fast, friendly, efficient and knowledgable.
Product: Gorgeous shade of yellow in these stones, with fantastic brilliance too. The tone/hue of the gems is highlighted by the use of ruthenium on the prong settings - just to set the colour off a little more!

Size L to M 2.65ct AA Tanzanite 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : I was amazed at how fast they refunded my money after I returned an item I bought for choice.
Product: Stunning ring. The colour and clarity are amazing. I absolutely love it.

15.51cts Anahi Ametrine Sterling Silver Bracelet

• 8.87cts Anahi Ametrine Sterling Silver Earrings

Earrings are beautiful. Better than they looked on TV. Thanks

20.53ct Hunan Peridot Sterling Silver Set of Drop Bead Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings

Service rating : First class as always
Product: I adore Peridot, it's my favourite gem after Morganite. I have quite a few pieces, but this is a lovely addition to my collection, so light and dainty and absolutely ideal for taking on holiday. I shall be taking it with me and basking in the admiration of my friends as I always do with any item of my Gemporia jewellery!

Multicolour Gemstones Set of 10 Row Nugget Necklace ATGW 2100.00cts

Service rating : Excellent service lovely presenters.
Product: Excellent service love the programme.

Paua Sterling Silver Bracelet

• Size P to Q Paua Sterling Silver Ring

Excellent service cannot fault it.

Size 10 2.04ct Mawi Kunzite 10K Gold Ring

• Madagascan Ruby & White Topaz Sterling Silver Necklace ATGW 2.00cts (F)
  • Size 10 0.55ct Ratanakiri Zircon Sterling Silver Ring

Excellent service

Size 10 1.33ct Csarite 10K Gold Ring

• Size 10 6.54ct Mystic & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always quick and efficient
Product: Loved the ring but returned

Christmas "Snow Ball" Gala Dinner

Service rating : everything I have had has been excellent
Product: not been yet but organisation excellent and i am sure it will be amazing

1/3ct Certified Diamond 9K Gold Earrings

I ordered a gift for my godaughter/niece on her wedding day.I checked after a couple of days to see when it was due to arrive.Found that it hadn't even been processed never mind despatched. The lady in the customer service tried to get the order expedited & email the depot manager. She rang ME next day and we decided it would have to be delivered to our hotel,200 miles from home, in a new town to us. She rang ME again the next day to say it still hadn't been despatched. It was clear I wasn't going to get my gift to give her on her wedding day. I wasbitterly disappointed & upset that her efforts hadn't helped. She understood how important it was for me to give my niece a gift on that special day.It was no good getting it sent to the hotel now,& would arrive after they'd left on honeymoon. Bless her, the lady in customer service. She rang me again to say she'd looked on www. and found 3 jewellers in the town we were staying in. She knew we had some time before the wedding & thought it would give me a chance to atleast get an alternative gift. We did this and found a pendant for her and gave it before she left for honeymoon. Your lady went way beyond what I expected to help me out. She deserves a gold medal. I think she was Claire.

Orissa Alexandrite Sterling Silver Aeroplane Milano Charm ATGW 0.03cts

Service rating : Great service
Product: Very sweet little charm. Bought in memory of my good friend who was in the RAF - perfect, thanks :)