We hope you love wearing your new piece of jewellery! Keep your eyes on the Gemporia.com website over the next few weeks for some fantastic offers and designs we know you'll love - Gemporia.com has one of the largest selections of jewellery designs and gemstones the World over. Great for finding that perfect gift!

Regards,

Steve Bennett
CEO The Genuine Gemstone Company LTD

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com :

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and to future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. To see other businesses who do click here

Help others find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com. Recommend their site by clicking the social media buttons below.

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo contact us now or phone 08456 800 320

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 267084 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size 8 Zambian Amethyst & Rainbow Moonstone Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.11cts

• Size 7 Smokey Quartz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.08cts
  • Aquamarine Endless Necklace ATGW 200.00cts

Service rating : who would ever consider buying from anywhere else?
Product: love this pretty feminine and wearable ring

Size L to M Amethyst & White Zircon 9K Gold Wobito Snowflake Ring ATGW 4cts

Service rating : No problems, good service as usual
Product: Pretty ring, well cut stone. A bit more weight on the band would be nice.

1.79ct Chrome Diopside Sterling Silver Earrings

• Gemporia Leather Authenticity Certificate Holder - Large
  • 389.70ct Black Onyx Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : Generally good
Product: Lovely stones but sent back due to the posts been at the top, more central posts please

1/8ct Blue Diamond 9K Gold Pendant Necklace

• Size L to M 0.65ct Amethyst Rose Gold Vermeil Ring
  • Size J to K 1/2ct Blue Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Good as usual
Product: Ok.

15-Jan-2017
Service rating : I always enjoy watching it. Also I would like to see more educational documentary programmes about gemstones between hours and other entrainment programmes. I have seen other TV channels selling jewellery and found them much more boring (their presenters put me into coma usually when I am already tired, so they are too). Another wish is to do more single germ dedicated collections and to announce it in TV programmes so we, customers, can buy matching rings and pendants and so on in one hour to save us time.
Product: It is good size (not too big and not too small), looks good on a neck and good blue colour but it is not shiny and sparkling enough for me, perhaps coloured diamonds less sparking in general or this particular stone or its cut not sparkling (it was my 1st blue one) and I have bought the white diamond pendant from Gemporia later and really happy with it as it sparkles much more.

2.21ct Csarite® 14k Gold Pendant

Service rating : Superb service.
Product: Was a birthday present for my wife, she absolutely loved it. Such a beautiful gemstone.

Size 5 5.20ct Ruby & Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Great service and products.
Product: Lovely ring but not to my taste. Great try and return policy:)

Size N to O 1.07ct Cognac Zircon 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Always great products and customer service.
Product: Brilliant colour and design.

Size 5 Cinnamon Zircon & Songea Yellow Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.71cts

Service rating : Always great service, products and ethos.
Product: Lovely combination of colour and design.

Ambanja Demantoid Garnet & White Zircon 9K White Gold Earrings ATGW 1.42cts

• Size L to M 0.90ct Mutala Morganite 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Always great products and customers service.
Product: Lovely earrings.

Rubellite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Set of Earring, Pendant with Chain & Ring ATGW 2.11cts

Service rating : Great company ethos, customer service and product quality.
Product: Lovely set but not for my taste. Gemstones were really good quality.

Size 7 Ambilobe Sphene & White Zircon 9k Gold Ring ATGW 1.70cts

• Multi-Gem Birthstone Stainless Steel Watch
  • 2.87cts Changbai Peridot Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Always great service and products.
Product: Nice ring.

Size L to M Comeria Garnet & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.34cts

• Signature Range - Tanzanite Candle, Vanilla fragrance ATGW 6cts
  • Genuine Gemstone Neon Apatite Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Great service and quality items.
Product: Love this ring. Gemstone amazing and wonderful colour, have earrings, next a bracelet and pendant.

Comeria Garnet & Diamond 9K Gold Earrings ATGW 1.97cts

• 1.02ct Ambilobe Sphene Sterling Silver Earrings
  • 1.72ct Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Always great service and great quality items.
Product: Always excellent service and products.

Multi-Colour Tourmaline Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 4.80cts

• 16" Sterling Silver Twist Curb Chain 1.80g
  • Size 7 Sarwar Iolite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Set of Ring & Earrings ATGW 1.93cts

Service rating : Always great service and quality. No quibble returns something not given by any other company!
Product: Lovely item.

Comeria Garnet & Diamond 9K Gold Earrings ATGW 1.97cts

Service rating : Always deliver great service and quality items. Any problems dealt with quickly and professionally.
Product: Amazing Gemstone! So pleased I bought them. Love them. So unique and beautiful. Want more of this Gemstone.

Burmese Multi-Colour Spinel & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 5.12cts

Service rating : arrived promptly and in good condition
Product: BEAUTIFUL!! I got a lot of comments wearing it to a work do.

0.92ct Ceylon Sapphire 9K Gold Earrings

Service rating : arrived promptly and in good condition
Product: The colour is amazing and they are so comfortable to wear

Size L to M Prasiolite Amethyst & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 5.05cts

• Genuine Gemstone Neon Apatite Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Always great service and quality items. Brilliant returns service.
Product: Lovely ring but Gem too large for my small fingers

33ct Aquaprase™ Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet

• Size 9 Red Astraolite Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.52cts
  • 3.85ct Aquaprase™ Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Always great Service and value for money.
Product: Nice bracelet but not for my taste.

1.62ct Chrome Diopside Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Great service and quality items.
Product: Lovely earrings.

Size P to Q 1/2ct Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : I'm about to explode, yesterday I requested 2 items to be shown and reduced, which is I assumed Was The point Of The lounge. It seems not, I watched the whole hour waiting for my turn, and nothing was shown. Today I requested 3 items and guess what the same thing happened. After waiting for 45 minutes , I finally got so frustrated I turned up the sound to see what the hold up was ( I always turn the sound off, because Of The forever chat) and what was she doing, HOSTING A QUIZ, I just can't believe it. I thought you sold things, it seems your more interested in inane chat. I was so disgusted I turned your programme off. You've lost the sale of 4 pairs of earrings and a wobito ring. I really am losing all respect for your so called selling programmes. I've bought quite a few expensive diamond rings off you in the last few months. I am seriously thinking of not buying again.
Product: After the hassle I've had in the last few days, I don't feel able to rate this ring.

We could not contact you today due to the lateness of the hour, but thank you for your Feedback on the Size P to Q 1/2ct Diamond 9K Gold Ring. We are sorry to hear that your recent experiences with The Lounge have not been positive, as we know this can be disappointing. The requests sent in to The Lounge are dealt with in the order they are received, and due to the number of requests that we receive we cannot always show all the items requested in that hour. We take your point about the time taken to do a quiz, but that decision will have been made not by the presenter, but by the producer when they were planning that particular show.We do obviously want to sell jewellery,but we also like to have some fun in our shows, and be entertaining and educational as well, and we find that is the reason many of our customers enjoy watching.We do not want to lose you as a customer, and hope that you continue to watch the Lounge and participate in the future.

Size N to O Green Gold Quartz & Diamond 9K Gold Wobito Snowflake Ring ATGW 3.84cts

• Size R to S 0.74ct Harlequin 9K Gold Ring
  • Size N to O 1.18ct Moroccan Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Bit slow to send out.
Product: Beautiful cut and colour, but sadly it is too big for my hand. Would only wear it for special nights out so it would be poor value for mone in my case.

2.33cts Marambaia London Blue & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Amazing.
Product: My dream pendant, perfect colour, clarity, so very very happy.

Size L to M 0.51ct Ethiopian Paradise Blue Opal Sterling Silver Ring

• Madagascan Ruby & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 1.45cts (F)

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Beautiful colour, it looks like a opal and blue sapphire in one gemstone, stunning.

Size J to K 1/20ct Blue Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great service.
Product: I love blue diamonds, blue is my favourite colour, so to get them in diamonds perfect, Beautiful ring, not to big, very very happy.