Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback and in joining us on our quest to restore genuine gemstone jewellery as the most sought after of personal possessions. Together we inspire greater hope and purpose for the remotest of gemstone communities. Together we denounce the fakes and mass-produced synthetics that have infiltrated, confused and flooded the jewellery market for the last few generations.

If you would like to learn more about your gemstones why not visit www.gemporia.com and click on the link to our Gemology Hub, where you will find a wealth of up-to-date information from our Gemporia team.

Warmest Wishes
Steve Bennett | Co-Founder

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com

Thank you!

• Share your feedback:

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. See other businesses that do.

Help others to find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com - recommend us by clicking the social media buttons below:

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo, contact us now or phone 08456 800 320

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 275711 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

18" 9K Gold Serpentina Chain

Service rating : Always brilliant
Product: For some strange reason thought tge chain woukd be more substantial not sending back but will have to take care as it is so delicate

Birthstone Range - Aquamarine Candle, Ocean Spray Fragrance ATGW 6cts

Service rating : I have always found the service and the quality of Gems to be first class. and If anything is not quite right when I receive it , everything if put right straight way.
Product: Love the candles, gorgeous perfume and love the Aquamarine gems in the wax, SO clever .

FREE DVD PAL (UK)

I no longer trust Gemporia.

Size P to Q Egyptian Turquoise & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 8.64cts

Service rating : you can always rely on Gems
Product: really beautiful

9" Sterling Silver Venetian Ball Slider Bracelet

Service rating : Not reliable, dishonest. Lead people on.
Product: Dreadful.

24-Feb-2017
Service rating : I like to be honest. Feedback is important.
Product: Terrible!

Size R to S Orissa Alexandrite & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.55cts

• Orissa Alexandrite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 0.84cts

Service rating : Always excellent service and fast delivery
Product: Wanted alexandrite for a while now. This ring did not disappoint

Size P to Q 11ct Rhodochrosite Sterling Silver Aryonna Ring

Service rating : Great presentation of the ring with a lot of information. Delivered quickly.
Product: Gorgeous ring!! Great patterns on the stone and the silver pattern on the border frames it perfectly. Love wearing this'

Size L to M 4.17ct Baiyang Colour Change Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring

• Size N to O 2.41ct Baiyang Colour Change Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Not always honest!!
Product: NO COLOUR CHANGE!

0.43ct Aquamarine Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : always v good
Product: always v good

3.83ct White Quartz 9K Gold Wobito Snowflake Pendant

• Size N to O Lehrer KaleidosCut White Quartz & Ceylon Sapphire 9K Gold Ring ATGW 5.10cts

Service rating : Great communication
Product: Lovely and sparkly. It matches perfectly with the ring. Fingers crossed, there will be earrings to match in the near future.

Size N to O 1/2ct Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : If it wasn't for gems TVs I couldn't possibly afford diamonds. Thank you
Product: I loved the channel set and the diamonds sits snuggley on my finger you can see ALL the diamonds. Next step to purchase same ring in rubies emeralds and sapphire

Service rating : Thank u gems tv
Product: I am very pleased with all my candles thank u gems tv

Rose Quartz & Pink Kaori Cultured Pearl Sterling Silver Set of 2 Earrings

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Lovely earrings. Brilliant size for every day use.
Look far more expensive. Very good quality.

Size R to S Swiss Blue Topaz & White Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 3.33cts

Service rating : I usually rate Gemporia's customer service as excellent, however I had a very disturbing experience last week that has really shocked me. I rang in for a price pledge only to be told that it didn't apply as the ring in question had been purchased from the website. IT WASN'T. It was purchased from the Mozambique ruby launch show on Saturday 13 August 2016. I bought that one and another so that I could see both and keep the one I preferred. I checked my inbox, found the confirmation email, and rang the call centre back. This time I was told that I bought the ring the following day! Well, you must employ psychics at Gemporia now - how could I have been sent confirmation of my order on Saturday if I didn't buy the ring until Sunday? Weird! I also managed somehow to buy it at the auction price too, even more weird! In summary, I am being accused of lying even though I have produced evidence that I purchased this ring at 2042 on Saturday 13 August, the exact time of the launch show, what an amazing coincidence. I have approached the Gems Help team and they are continuing to insist I am wrong even though I've sent them the email. Until now I have been one of the most loyal and enthusiastic customers of Gemporia, watched it every day for over three years, and I must have spent at least £10k in the last twelve months alone. I have been not only a good customer but an evangelical promoter of the business, telling practically everyone I meet about the great jewellery and outstanding service. It's so refreshing to deal with a company you can trust. But now that trust has been shattered. I am so upset, disappointed and cross. I feel genuinely sad that this has happened. I don't care about the price pledge, it was only £20 anyway. Don't bother contacting me about this unless you are prepared to admit you are wrong, I am not interested in any more conversations where I am accused of lying. I will be using up my existing credit as soon as possible and then, to my great regret, my relationship with Gemporia will be over. I hope the £20 was worth it.
Product: Pretty ring but more of a Santa Maria blue than a Swiss imo.

0.86ct Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Excellent
Product: My beautiful birthstone simple earrings with such a rich red colour and amazing value as always

Genuine Gemstone Neon Apatite Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Always superb
Product: Love the style, bright colour of stones, writes well

6.10ct Egyptian Turquoise Sterling Silver Pendant

• 2.56ct Egyptian Turquoise Sterling Silver Earring
  • Size R to S Egyptian Turquoise & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 5.05cts

Service rating : Majority of advisers are very helpful
Product: Very dull and lacklustre. To much red vein almost no blue visible. NOT a pretty gem and NOT Gemporia's best quality jewellery. Very disappointed. Have returned.

Multi-Colour Kaori Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace

Service rating : Easy to order and fast delivery.
Product: So pretty and versatile, the necklace is much heavier than I expected.

Size N to O 3/4ct Diamond 18k White Gold Ring

Service rating : Bought from the lounge before it changed the ?? ?? Pricing structure ... which was much better before the change
Product: Beautiful stunning amazing breathtaking ring i LOVE this ribg worth every penny and to be honest i still check out high st to look at prices they are not even closr to what i paid .. thank you

Size P to Q Rio Grande Amethyst & Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 8.02cts

• Size R to S Tucson Green Fluorite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.55cts

Service rating : web user
Product: lovely

9" Sterling Silver Sliding Spiga Bracelet

• 9" Sterling Silver Venetian Ball Slider Bracelet

Service rating : Great prices fanstatic value for money
Product: Stunning purchase great for stacking looks good with everything

Size P to Q Malawi Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 7.20cts

• Size N to O 11.23ct Bi-Colour Smokey Quartz Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size N to O Padparadscha Colour Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.26cts

Service rating : Thank you for everything. Xx
Product: I did return it. I just don't like that shape/style of ring on me but beautiful and great quality none the less. X

Size J to K 0.50ct Amethyst Rose Gold Vermeil Ring

Service rating : Can't fault the service
Product: Although I love this ring and have had a lot of compliments about it and it was excellent value after wearing for a week the rose gold vermeil colour has faded and is now yellow gold colour as I bought it because I love rose gold I am a little disappointed

2.21ct Madagascan Ruby Sterling Silver Earrings (F)

Service rating : as always
Product: very pretty design

Birthstone Range - Aquamarine Candle, Ocean Spray Fragrance ATGW 6cts

• Christmas Limited Edition – Rainbow Moonstone Candle, Snowdrift Fragrance ATGW 6cts

Service rating : Fantastic