We hope you love wearing your new piece of jewellery! Keep your eyes on the Gemporia.com website over the next few weeks for some fantastic offers and designs we know you'll love - Gemporia.com has one of the largest selections of jewellery designs and gemstones the World over. Great for finding that perfect gift!

Regards,

Steve Bennett
CEO The Genuine Gemstone Company LTD

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com :

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and to future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. To see other businesses who do click here

Help others find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com. Recommend their site by clicking the social media buttons below.

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo contact us now or phone 08456 800 320

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 250611 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size P to Q Rajasthan Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.36cts

• Size P to Q Rose Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 9.80cts

Service rating : web user
Product: lovely

200cts Lapis Lazuli Milano Charm Sterling Silver Bracelet

Service rating : Excellent service as always.
Product: Beautiful. Lovely size and the depth of colour is amazing. Plenty of links to add some charms.

1ct Black Diamond Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet

Service rating : grear
Product: really nice

Size L to M 0.77ct Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Service as usual very good . Still not sure about the new Telephone service.
Some of your presenters still spend far too long talking about what is coming up
Instead of getting on with the hour that they should be presenting. Not one of
them start an hour on time.
Product: Wasn't too sure about this ring when I ordered it . But seeing it in real life changed
my mind . Very pretty and very different. Having said that your sizes still vary
very much . In the past few weeks I have had quite a few rings in a L/M that really
Differ in size some fits perfectly and others don't .Not had that in the past.

Size L to M 0.69ct Coober Pedy Opal 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Always excellent
Product: Absolutely beautiful, excellent value for money

Rainbow Moonstone & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 34.38cts

Service rating : I Love Gems TV
Product: This Rainbow Moonstone & White Topaz Pendant is more than Excellent I love the pendant It Outstanding, if you like moonstone then you will love ,love .love this pendant

262cts Turquoise Sterling Silver Set of Bracelet & Necklace

Service rating : The parcel was received within the expected time range. No issues with packaging
Product: I found Quality issue with this I I received(may be others received better). I did not expect this to be like Sleeping beauty. I do not have any problems with this Chinese Turquoise beads. However, the problem lies in the badly done knots . I cannot wear them daily(my intended purchase) . They were not not purchased for a showcase or selling. The beads should have been packed with no gaps. I do have pearl necklace(from you of course) which are tightly and beautifully packed. I am afraid, Gemporia has let me down with this item. I have already sent pictures and comments to Gemporia via email.

12.98ct Prasiolite & Pink Amethyst Sterling Silver Aryonna Earrings

• Size L to M Arctic Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 5.76cts
  • Sterling Silver Textured Earrings

Service rating : Efficient
Product: Pretty

Size N to O 1/3ct Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Size P to Q 1/8ct Blue Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : the company has excellent ethics and nothing can compare
Product: a beautiful sparkling huge ring really pleased with it

Size P to Q 1ct Diamond 18k White Gold Ring

• 1.09ct Tanzanite Black Rhodium Flash Sterling Silver Bracelet
  • 1ct AA Tanzanite Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Always first class
Product: This ring is beautiful beyond words. Every person who has seen it has expressed delight in the ring and when I have said the price they were bowled over.

1/10ct Diamond 9K Gold Pendant

Service rating : Without fault
Product: Loving it, small and dainty and beautiful

1ct Black Diamond Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet

Service rating : Great service x
Product: Beautiful bracelet - thank you

Size 7 1/8ct Red Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Gemporia Leather Authenticity Certificate Holder - Large
  • Size 7 0.77ct Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Enjoying the auctions. Exciting and fun and so much better than other similar channels
Product: Really thought from the screen this band was wider and it only looks effective if stacked with other rings -,I have ordered the larger red diamond single stone ring now which will be, I believe, similar to the blue diamond one I have.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you were not pleased with your purchase of the Red Diamond Sterling Silver Ring, as with all items purchased from Gemporia we offer a 30 day money back guarantee so you are able to return this to us for either a replacement or a refund. We again apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we ask that you kindly get in touch with our Help Team to discuss this in more detail.

www.gemporia.com

Size T to U Padparadscha Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Asscher Cut Ring ATGW 3.96cts

Service rating : As always a fabulous company to deal with.
Product: I absolutely love this ring. Haven't taken it off since i received it.

Return Error - Refunded in Error

Service rating : Overall a good company.
Product: I was refunded for the wrong item, upon ringing to alert Gemporia of the mistake it took a further 3 calls before the correct item was charged for, and the wrong item refunded!

Hi,

Thank you for responding to our request for feedback. It is unfortunate that we were not able to make contact with you today.

Please accept my utmost apologies for the inconvenience caused, I can see a human error was made in the warehouse which has since been resolved. This matter was also escalated to warehouse management to prevent this from happening again.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Maqs - Help Team

Size L to M 1/8ct Black & White Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Lovely presentation
Product: It's a beautiful piece.

Size T to U Lehrer TorusRing Padparadscha Quartz & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.86cts

• Size R to S Baltic Cherry Amber Sterling Silver Ring
  • 173ct Mookite Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : Brilliant company and service
Product: Delicate and beautiful ring

Size N to O Coober Pedy Opal & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.95cts

• Size N to O Australian Blue Sapphire, Thai Ruby & Zambian Emerald Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.61cts

Service rating : The usual lovely service.
Product: A beautiful ring, the stone reflects such lovely colours. Very pleased with it, thanks Gems.

Size P to Q 1.35ct Ethiopian Opal 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Really friendly teams and good service
Product: Love the ring ...

262cts Turquoise Sterling Silver Set of Bracelet & Necklace

Service rating : Love the pouch that my turquoise were delivered in. Thank u
Product: Quality is not great

Hi,

Many thanks for responding to our request for feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you were not happy with your recent order from Gemporia and that it was not up to our usual high standards. If ever you receive an item and you are not 100% happy you are more than welcome to return these to us for either a replacement or a refund under our 30 day money back guarantee.

Please do get in touch with our Help Team should there be anything else we can assist you with.

www.gemporia.com

Size L to M Cats Eye Alexandrite & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.34cts

• Size J to K 1/4ct Blue Diamond Sterling Silver Ring
  • Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Bracelet ATGW 7.83cts

Service rating : Always great service, but have noticed delivery has got a bit slower
Product: Lovely ring but I purchased 2 other cats eye rings so that I can decide which 1 to keep

Peach Moonstone Sterling Silver Hex Earrings ATGW 21.40cts

• Size P to Q Multi-colour Gemstones Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.23cts
  • Size P to Q Padparadscha Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Asscher Cut Ring ATGW 3.96cts

Service rating : Love it
Product: Beautiful

Size R to S White Freshwater Cultured Pearl & Black Spinel Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Excellent customer service.
Product: Really lovely quality ring. Very happy.

Size N to O 1/4 ct Blue, Red & Yellow Diamond Sterling Silver set of 3 Stacker Rings

Service rating : Great service
Product: Love them! I stack them and they look great

Size P to Q 1/8ct Green Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Size P to Q Paua Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size P to Q 1/8ct Red Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : call staff always helpful and polite
Product: Nice ring however the green diamonds were extremely small, so I have returned the ring.

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations with your purchase of the 1/8ct Green Diamond Sterling Silver Ring - LGJS07. If you would like to know the dimensions of any piece of jewellery our Sales Advisers have this information readily available and you may find this useful when considering a purchase. Once your return has been received we will endeavour to process your refund as quickly as possible and send a confirmation email once this has been processed.

If you require any further assistance please call our Customer Service Team on 0800-330-8000 and select option 5.

Maqs - Help Team