We hope you love wearing your new piece of jewellery! Keep your eyes on the Gemporia.com website over the next few weeks for some fantastic offers and designs we know you'll love - Gemporia.com has one of the largest selections of jewellery designs and gemstones the World over. Great for finding that perfect gift!

Regards,

Steve Bennett
CEO The Genuine Gemstone Company LTD

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com :

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and to future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. To see other businesses who do click here

Help others find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com. Recommend their site by clicking the social media buttons below.

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo contact us now or phone 08456 800 320

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 106859 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

1/20ct Diamond 9K White Gold Pendant

Beautifully packaged quick delivery. Jewellery was gorgeous too.

Multi - Gem Set of 5 Bracelets 240cts

Service rating : Customer service checked if i wanted an item i had reserved but not paid for which was good, excellent packaging and care taken with presentation..very impressed. However not that impressed with the response i got about an item i had to return due to it being faulty..what happened to convincing the customer that you really are sorry for the inconvienence caused by offering gestures of goodwill.
Product: Poor quality

Size N to O 1ct Blue & White Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

• 382cts Amethyst Sterling Silver Necklace
  • 434cts Set of Three Elasticated Prehnite Bracelets

Service rating : Always excellent service in all areas.
Product: Blue diamonds are lighter than expected but like the design

Polished Wooden Jewellery Box for 10 pendants

Service rating : Service was second to none as always.
Product: This case is really lovely. I already have a ring box so was pleased to be able to add this to my collection. The quality and finish are amazing.

Paua & White Cultured Pearl Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : Fairly well presented. Sometimes can take a long time on one item.
Product: It looked the same as on TV.

1/2ct Certified Diamond 14K Gold Earrings

Service rating : Never any problems with the call centre staff.
Product: These are lovely but Gems, you really need to sort out your packaging for more expensive earrings. It is simply not possible to check Gemstones through sealed plastic bags. One earring is always double wrapped so comparison is out of the question. Cheap CLEAR plastic boxes are available so the earrings could be displayed side by side & the boxes could still have the hygiene seal. It is unrealistic to expect your customers to pay £250 for an item that they cannot see properly. I didn't expect flawless Diamonds for this price but I did expect to be able to see them & I really couldn't. Eventually I decided to take a chance & I am pleased with them but I won't be buying anymore earrings from you until this issue is rectified, it is just too risky.

Multi-Color Tourmaline & Diamond Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet ATGW 23.05cts

• 98.00ct Hunan Peridot Sterling Silver Bead Necklace
  • 1/20ct Diamond Gold Plated Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : I have used Gems many times and always found them to be trustworthy and reliable.
Product: Lovely beads but for some reason the bracelet doesn't sit as well on the wrist as I would have liked.due to the silver part being bent

Size 7 1/2ct Diamond 9K White Gold Tomas Rae Ring

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Absolutely beautiful ring , gorgeous and huge diamonds. Never thought that I can own one like this!!!! Thank you Mr Bennett and the Gemporia Team!!! Love it!!!!

1/20ct Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings

Product: Great earrings

"Boutique" Jewellery Roll with Tie

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Roller is great for travel ....!!!! More jewellery with you take minimum space in the language !!! Amazing

Size P to Q Changbai Peridot & White Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 2.33cts

Service rating : Service is incredible, so easy to order, can't stop myself from switching to channel at every opportunity.
Product: Ring was wonderful, have not taken it off since it arrived on my doormat.

Size N to O 3.00ct Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring

• 382cts Amethyst Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : Love it
Product: Love it

Size N to O 16.00ct White Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

• Size N to O Pink Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Brill as usual.
Product: Lovely ring :)

Multigem Bracelet Set ATGW 975cts

Service rating : Great service
Product: Better than I expected.

Size N to O 3.79cts Multi-Colour Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

• Size N to O 1.20ct Blue Zircon Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always brilliant :)
Product: This ring is amazing! I love the way the sapphires catch the light.

2.08ct Colour Change Fluorite Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Good, trustworthy company
Product: Gorgeous shade of blue but no colour change. I like the high setting too as it's quite unusual

Size 8 Amethyst & White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Once again beautifully packaged...Top quality product!
Product: Such a pretty ring...smaller than anticipated...but this gives me an excuse to add a larger pearl to my collection!!

15" - 17.5" Sterling Silver Fancy Twist Necklace

• Size R to S 3.04cts Rio Grande Citrine Sterling Silver Ring
  • Multi - Gem Set of 5 Bracelets 240cts

Service rating : Excellent company to buy from.
Product: Very pleased with the items I have brought.

Size N to O Shinyanga Feldspar & Champagne Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.92cts

Service rating : A very reliable firm to deal with.
Product: I wouldn't rate this ring as poor, hence 'good' tick. There was a glow in the stone = an occasional flash, but,to me, it looked like a piece of butterscotch.And the diamonds were so small as to be only visible re. the claws. The ring was a nice shape, but I have returned it, with disappointment, as it looked so very unusual on screen.

Size L to M 1.61ct Chartreuse Sanidine Sterling Silver Ring

• 195ct Rose Quartz Sterling Silver Necklace
  • Size N to O 1/20ct Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Ok
Product: Very pale colour and not as sparkly as gems tv said.

Unfortunately we were unable to contact you today regarding the comments that you left on Feefo.

We are apologise that item CZPS93 did not meet your expectations and we understand how disappointing this must be. You will be pleased to know that we have received this item and a refund will be issued as soon as possible.

If you require any further assistance, please call the Help Team on 0333 400 8000, option 5.

Kind regards,

Jody

Help Team
www.gemporia.com

Size 9 Pink Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Ring

• Polished Wooden Jewellery Box for 10 pendants

Service rating : Wonderful company...I have started recommend you!!
Product: Such a beautiful piece...one of my favourites so far!!Beautiful colour and great size.Very happy bunny...Thank you!! :0)

1/4ct Certified Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Love watching Gems tv. When you phone the call centre the people are so helpful, friendly and polite. I admire Steve for doing something completely different from all other jewellery companies - cutting out the middle man. The presenters are amazing.
Product: I love the diamond pendant. I didn't think I would ever be wearing a diamond pendant for such a small amount of money. Such a beautiful, sparkly pendant that I love looking at. It is such an elegant piece of jewellery I never want to take it off.

Size R to S White Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Top quality jewellery
Product: Fabulous!!

Size N to O 1/4ct Yellow Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always feel at home.
Product: A stunning design in an unusual colour of diamond .

Size P to Q 0.54ct Yellow Tourmaline Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : There is always new dessigns and new gemstones, the shows are informative and interesting. Good service.,
Product: When I took the ring out of the packaging I was not impressed. I decided to try it on. I could not believe how much these small stones sparkle, incredible!