We hope you love wearing your new piece of jewellery! Keep your eyes on the Gemporia.com website over the next few weeks for some fantastic offers and designs we know you'll love - Gemporia.com has one of the largest selections of jewellery designs and gemstones the World over. Great for finding that perfect gift!

Regards,

Steve Bennett
CEO The Genuine Gemstone Company LTD

Don't forget to share your feedback and sign up for regular news and offers from Gemporia.com :

Leaving feedback is hugely beneficial to the supplier and to future customers. If only all businesses used Feefo. To see other businesses who do click here

Help others find Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com. Recommend their site by clicking the social media buttons below.

If you own a business and would like to use Feefo contact us now or phone 08456 800 320

Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 231734 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size L to M 1.11ct Csarite® 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Great show love watching when I can
Product: Very beautiful ring colour lovely good size

Tanzanite Ballpoint Pen

• 119cts Multi-Colour Amazonite Sterling Silver Necklace
  • Neon Apatite Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Fabulous Jewellery, prices and service
Product: Lovely pen, gems amazing with great colour and the pen writes beautifully

Size P to Q Sleeping Beauty Turquoise & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.28cts

• Sterling Silver Kama Star Charm
  • Black Spinel & White Topaz Sterling Silver Kama Hearts Charm ATGW 0.08cts

Service rating : A pleasure to deal with this company
Product: I love the clean nature of this turquoise and this is a very pretty ring

2.59ct Serenite Sterling Silver Pendant

• Polished Wooden Jewellery Box for 50 Rings

Service rating : Very good and all items beautifully packaged
Product: Something very different and vey wearable

Size 7 1/4ct Black & White Diamond 9K White Gold Ring

Service rating : Always a great range to choose from
Product: I I ordered the ring hoping it would look as good as it did on screen �� Very pleased with my purchase X stunning in real life ��

Size L to M Swiss Blue Topaz & Tsavorite Garnet Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.96cts

Service rating : Unfailing quality and professionalism,with fun.
Product: An unusual and imaginative design from the metaphor collection. The blu of the topaz contrasts with green of the favourite. They make for a bright, springtime pairing. A bold ring. I did speak to me as soon as I saw it.

Size P to Q Sleeping Beauty Turquoise & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.62cts

Service rating : Good service
Product: Not as bright a blue as other sleeping beauty rings I have had. Nice design but quite chunky.

Pink Tourmaline Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Never had a problem
Product: What a beautiful pen. Excellent gift at a bargain price x

Bolivian Natural Champagne Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 9.68cts

Service rating : Good prices. Good delivery. I liked the packaging and the authenticity card.
Product: These earrings didn't look quite as sparkly as it did on screen or as big in size. Very disappointed I couldn't try them on. When I use QVC they give a 30 money guarantee and you can always try them on which I think is essential with earrings. Therefore I probably won't buy earrings from you again, which is a shame, sorry.

Coober Pedy Opal & Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 0.69cts

Service rating : Very happy with service provided
Product: Absolutely Gorgeous

Gold Plated Sterling Silver Magnetic Lock With Lobster Lock

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very good

AA Strawberry, Orange American Fire Opal & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 2.27cts

Service rating : I don't go anywhere else for jewellery.
Product: Lovely colour.

Size N to O AA Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.71cts

Service rating : I think that the reviews are really good and Gemporia should be commended for including occasional negative feedback.
Product: I absolutely love the tanzanite stones in this ring - they are the perfect shade of cornflower blue tat I wanted. However, why the white topaz? They are such dul stones, just no fire.

Emerald Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Fantastic jewellers and all items delivered to your door ! Amazing
Product: This pen is mine and it writes beautifully. I write to a dear friend of my late mothers and the pen writes so smoothly over the paper. I did buy two others for my son and daughter in law but my daughter in law loves them so much she text me 'All Mine'

Size N to O 1ct Diamond 9K Gold Tomas Rae Ring

Service rating : Wonderful service and lovely friendly presenters.
Product: Just love this ring. It surpasses all expectations and I can't stop looking at it. I looked at similar ones in the high street and was blown away by the amazing deal I got - thank you, thank you Gems.

69.27cts Genuine Jade Sterling Silver Bracelet

• Size R to S Tunduru Colour Change Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.07cts
  • Genuine Jade & White Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 21.77cts

Service rating : always fair
Product: although a good weight not a well thought out design. kind of lumpy on the wrist

0.63ct Orissa Kyanite Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : as always
Product: Really pretty pendant, love the design. Reminds me of a celtic knot, another good buy from gems

Size N to O 0.68ct Zambian Emerald 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Excellent as usual
Product: Very nice

Size N to O Himalayan Kyanite & White Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 1.20cts

Service rating : Always good service
Product: Very good colour, set well, looks quality

0.74ct Thai Ruby Sterling Silver Candid Bracelet with Slider Chain (F)

• 0.42ct Orissa Kyanite Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Fantastic service
Product: Gorgeous

18" 9K Gold Forzentina Chain

Service rating : I am just watching Steve auctioning Gemporia's brilliant diamonds, so much fact, so many interesting things to learn and to enjoy, just fabulous!
Product: All Gemporia's gold chains are very much different styles in links and worth every penny of their excellent prices!

Zambian Emerald Earrings with Diamond in Sterling Silver ATGW 1.62cts

• Size R to S Zambian Emerald & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.80cts
  • 17.5" Sterling Silver Cable Chain 3.10g

Service rating : Usual good service
Product: Lovely earrings good colour stones

Size P to Q Rhodolite Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Set of 3 Stacker Rings ATGW 0.58cts

• Size L to M 0.70ct Ethiopian Opal Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size N to O 1.43ct Mystic Pink Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : As always. No 1.. never let me down
Product: Great ring.. wear it every day on my thumb

Size P to Q 1.80cts Madagascan Ruby Sterling Silver Ring (F)

• 30" Sterling Silver Figaro Chain 5.25g

Service rating : Excellent gems great company feel like my family now love them
Product: Fab love love my Ruby ring thanks gems

Size P to Q Peacock Kaori Cultured Pearl & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Excellent gems gets it right every time thanks gems
Product: Excellent ring love it thanks gems