Gardening Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gardening Direct

Feedback for www.gardeningdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 111154 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Gardening Direct are a mail order and online retailer providing plants, bedding plants, shrubs and perennials to our customers. We love gardening for less and truly believe in offering our customers quality plants at affordable prices. We offer Free Delivery on all orders and have a 28 day guarantee so if you are unhappy with your order just contact us and we will be happy to offer you a replacement or a refund.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardeningdirect.co.uk

Primrose Sunarise 70 Plants

• Pansy Colourburst (AUTUMN) 70 Plants
  • Pansy Firecracker 70 Plants Plants

Efficient service. Speedy delivery. Would prefer all plants to be delivered at the same time.

Hardy Petunia Autumn Leaves 170 Plants

• Mystery Plant Offer
  • Primrose Rosebud 70 Plants

any problem has always been satisfactorily resolved with the 100% guarantee.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback for Gardening Direct.

It is disappointing that your Mystery plants were not a suitable strain for where you are geographically. This is an interesting and valid point that we will take on board and put forward to our nursery.

We apologise for all the inconvenience this has caused you, we will use these details to improve our system, hopefully this will prevent issues such as this reoccurring.

Thank you again and have a lovely day.

Perennial Mixed Collection 24 Large Tray Plants

Always very good!

Pansy Strawberry Rose 170 Plants

• Pansy Cascadia Trailing (Autumn) 24 Large Plants
  • Pansy Oceana 170 Plants

Great service as always.

Pansy Cascadia Trailing (Autumn) 24 Large Plants

• Pansy Colourburst (AUTUMN) 24 Large Plants

Very good service. Plants arrived in very good condition.

Hardy Petunia Autumn Leaves 170 Plants

• Pansy Strawberry Rose 170 Plants
  • Pansy Purple & Orange 170 Plants

good

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback for Gardening Direct.

We are pleased that you feel not only our service as good but also our products.

This is lovely to know, and I hope that we can continue to provide you with this standard.

However I can see although your written review is good, you have selected a rating of bad.

If you wish to discuss this further, I would be interested in gaining some more detail and discussing your experience.

Please find my contact details below and hopefully I can do something to rectify the issue.

Perennial Mixed Collection 24 Large Tray Plants

The company has been so helpful and replaced a faulty pump
without question and very quickly

Pansy Strawberry Rose 24 Large Plants

• Deluxe Secateurs 1 Pair
  • Stock Autumn Fragrance 12 Mega Plants

You are a good firm to deal with.

Hardy Mums (Chrysanthemums) 24 Large Tray Plants

• Lobelia Fan Scarlet 12 Large Round Plants

very good internet site very easy to do

Gaillardia Arizona Red 3 Plants 1 Litre

• Gaillardia Goblin 3 Plants 1 Litre

You service is excellent and I have always had lovely plants

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning.

At Gardening Direct it is our goal to ensure that our customers have healthy plants in lovely condition.

On this occasion you did not receive such products, and we apologise for the disappointment this caused you.

I have organsised the replacements as discussed over the telephone this morning. I hope they look beautiful and grow into lovely plants.

If anything of this nature happens again, please let me know and I will try my best to remedy any issues you may have.

Aubretia Royal Mix 12 LARGE Round PLantS

• Hardy Geraniums Vision 12 Large Round PLants
  • Over £50 Spend Offer Popular Perennials Mixed 6 Plants

See 2

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review for Gardening Direct.

It was lovely speaking with you this morning. We apologise for the lack of communication you have experienced.

I'm pleased that you feel this is unusual for ourselves, as we do our best to answer queries as promptly as possible. I hope you accept our apologies for this incidence.

We are also sorry for the condition of the Aubretias on arrival, this is disappointing to hear and I hope that the replacements look healthy and strong.

As discussed over the telephone this morning please find my direct contact details below.

Should you have any queries or need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself.

Verbascum Southern Charm 12 Large Round Plants

Prompt service

Mini Cyclamen Patio Collection 12 Large Round Plants

Great service, arrived in good time

Sweet William Fragrant Fever 24 Large Plants

• Sweet William Vesuvio 24 Large Plants
  • Over £50 Spend Offer Wallflower Wizard 24 Plants

A fabulous comp[any to deal with.

Pansy Cascadia 680 Plants (1st Delivery Period)

• Over £50 Spend Offer Popular Perennials Mixed 6 Plants

the service is excellent and so are the people who take your order over the phone, well done keep it up.

Lupin Gallery Dwarf 12 Large Round Plants

So far so good, I would have preferred that they inform you when the items are expected to be delivered rather than me as a customer having to email them to find out.

Coloured Grass Collection 12 Large Round Plants

As usual good quality plants and good delivery times

Gaillardia Arizona Red 3 Plants 1 Litre

Excellent service and well packed goods.

Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Double Deluxe 100 Plants + 70 FREE

• Busy Lizzie (Impatiens) Double Deluxe 170 Plants

Quick delivery and plants arrived in good condition without any losses.

thank you for your review for Gardening Direct. I have tried contacting you by phone and email so we can discuss your Busy Lizzie Double Deluxe plants further. When you get the chance please feel free to call us on 01534 871113 or email myself at emma@fpnl.net. We look forward to hearing from you.

Emma Carter

Gardening Direct

Dianthus Gem (Autumn) 12 Mega Plants

• Mystery Plant Offer
  • Pansy Strawberry Rose 12 Mega Plants

The 3 items ordered were all delivered in damaged condition. Some of the plaants were dead or dying and others had been broken or damage in transit. I was only able to replant about 50% of the plants. I have hade similar problems prviously. I wiil not be ordering again. Hugh Mulcock

Good Afternoon Mr Mulcock, thank you for your time today to discuss the damaged deliveries that you have been receiving. As discussed I can confirm replacements have been issued and will arrive with you soon. Please do call in or email to report any damages and we will be more than happy to help/replace, have a good afternoon,
regards,

25-Sep

Pansy Can Can (Autumn) 12 Mega Plants

very good reliable company

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback for Gardening Direct.

We appreciate your kind words and your custom. I hope that we can keep up this level of service and carry on delivering strong and healthy plants to you.

Have a lovely Sunday,

Kind Regards,
Customer Service

24-Sep

Perennial Prism 24 Large Plants

Part of my one and only purchase from you, missed out the plant feed I had paid for

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your review for Gardening Direct.

I have organised for a replacement Accelerata Plant Food to be issued as soon as possible. We apologise for the non arrival of this product and will get them to you as quickly as we can.

The description for this product is as follows,
'Getting a tray of these is like opening Pandoras Box - each plant has a different colour range and growth habit. Plus, they all have different flowering periods, with some blooming in Autumn and Winter, while other will keep you guessing until the Springtime!'

When your plants have shown you how they can grow, then is the time to spread some out or perhaps change their position. Remember, all these plants are perennial and can be moved to beautify other areas of the garden over several years.

As you have stated you are inexperienced, what I would advise, is to pot them on separately until you have an idea of what they may be.

Also if you are not sure further down the line, you can always email me some photographs,we can then help you identify them.

You will find my email below.

I hope that this was of some assistance, however please feel free to contact me directly if you so wish.

24-Sep

Lucky Dip Perennials 6 Plants x 1 Litre

Plants were well packaged and arrived on time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback for Gardening Direct.

Our packaging team do work hard to ensure that your plants arrive to you in fantastic condition. It is lovely to hear that they came to you as such.

I'm so glad that they were ready to go straight into your garden, I hope that they bloom for seasons to come.

Kind Regards,