Gardening Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gardening Direct

Feedback for www.gardeningdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 77431 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Gardening Direct are a mail order and online retailer providing plants, bedding plants, shrubs and perennials to our customers. We love gardening for less and truly believe in offering our customers quality plants at affordable prices. We offer Free Delivery on all orders and have a 28 day guarantee so if you are unhappy with your order just contact us and we will be happy to offer you a replacement or a refund.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardeningdirect.co.uk

Pansy Butterfly 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : never sure when they are going to be posted. Notification would be a good idea
Product: some of the plants had a rough delivery but on the whole ok

1 Cape Aloe Plant in a 10cm Pot

Service rating : Always healthy plants evertime
Product: Great plant

Viola Ochre (Trailing) Autumn 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : good
Product: good plants

Dianthus Gem (Autumn) 100 Plants + 70 FREE

Service rating : Would use Gardening Direct in the future
Product: Would use Gardening Direct in the future - good healthy plants delivered

Pansy Firecracker 50 + 20 FREE Plants

• Sweet William Vesuvio 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Service good
Product: Plants were healthy but not as large as expected, I was expecting plants that would flower this winter. It would have been better if the catalogue specified when (sdeason) the plants would flower. Disappointed, and would not have bought them if I'd known.

Cherry Sylvia & Plum Black Amber 2 Patio Fruit Trees

• Mystery Plant Offer

Service rating : The service was very fast and you were able to keep track as to what stage your order was at, by information received, or being able to check on line yourself.
Product: The items were very well packed and in good order when received.

Cherry Sylvia & Plum Black Amber 2 Patio Fruit Trees

Service rating : Always good
Product: Good quality

Pansy Grande Fragrance (Autumn) 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : excellent all round service.
Product: The Pansy has yet to flower, however their packing was excellent and on past performance I am expecting nothing else but excellence. Well done!

Pansy Cascadia (Autumn) 2 Pre-planted Troughs

i prevoiusly ordered by phone now i've jumped into the 21st century and now order via the internet the service has always been exellent lookig fporward to my jersey potatoes

Apple (Gold Deli) & Pear (Conf) 2 Patio Fruit Trees 9cm pot

Service rating : Very good service
Product: They are looking very good at this time. I look forward to eating the fruit when it appears.

Pansy Strawberry Rose 50 Plants +20 FREE

Service rating : I had to wait over five weeks for my plants to arrive.I rang up twice.On the
second occassion I wanted to cancel my order but was told i could not have a refund only a voucher.
Product: The plants arrived in a poor state.Some dead.They are still to small to be planted outside as they arrive so late.I have to buy more plants elsewhere as they were a total waste of money

21-Nov-2014
Service rating : Poor customer service.No straight answers were ever given.A refund should have possible to my card surely.Awful plants that arrived to late
Product: I would not use them again

Pansy Colourburst 50 plants +20 FREE

Service rating : I ordered in September but had to wait until the end of October, for plants. If I'd known I wouldn't have bothered. The plants will not have time to become established for winter flowering.
Product: Healthy plants.

• Sweet William Vesuvio 24 Large Plants

Service rating : Because of the condition I received the sweet williams
Product: They arrived in their pots and I am growing them on in my greenhouse.

Wallflower Wizard 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : But the postage system you use is little less desired, lost quite a few in transit.
Poor things must be thrown about, such a shame.
Product: I am saying good,as I do not think you guys pack these young plants in a bad way. It's just the mail side of things that let you down.shame really!

Pansy Colourburst 50 plants +20 FREE

First class service and plants

Service rating : Long time getting here
Product: Bit small having to grow on not planted out as yet

Service rating : Plants arrived in good condition
Product: plants were smaller than i thought they would but were in very good condition

Wallflower Wizard 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Always a good service.
Product: Plants were a good quality product. Some had bounced out of their holes in the pack but this did not affect the plants.

Wallflower Wizard 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : No complaints about the service.
Product: Plants arrived in very poor condition and dispite efforts on my part I have @12 survivors. Shall not buy this type of product again.

Polyanthus High Seas 50 plants + 20 FREE

• Primrose Rainbow 50 plants + 20 FREE
  • Pansy Can Can (Autumn) 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : your carriers need to treet the boxes more caerfully some plants have always come loose due to poor handrling, boxes damaged
Product: s

thank you kindly for your review for Gardening Direct for Polyanthus High Seas plants. I do apologise for the carrier not treating the boxes correctly, any issues with delivery please do call us and we can resolve the problem. I hope you enjoy your plants, thank you very much for your loyal custom, regards Emma Carter.

Pansy Colourburst 50 plants +20 FREE

Service rating : I have ordered loads of plants and I am very satisfied thanks.
Product: I have ordered before very nice plants.

I am delighted to receive your review for Gardening Direct for Pansy Colourburst plants. I am so pleased to hear that you are very satisfied with our service and products. We grow Pansy Colourburst plants as we know what joy they give to our customers. we really do appreciate you custom, best wishes Emma Carter.

Pansy Cool Wave24 Large Tray Plants

• Bellis Belle 24 Large Plants

Delivery was later than promised

it was lovely to receive your review for Gardening Direct for Pansy Cool Wave plants. I do apologise for the late delivery I hope it hasn't caused you to much inconvenience. We reguarly looking at improving our service and your comments are useful. Have a lovely day and thank you for your continued customer, best wishes Emma Carter.

Service rating : Very efficient and helpful at all times
Product: Very good plants no complaints at all

it's lovely to read your review for Gardening Direct for Pansy Colourburst plants. I am delighted to hear that our service is efficient and our staff are helpful at all times, I really do hope your plants bring you much delight and continue to bloom into the spring, thank you for your kind words, regards Emma Carter.

Wallflower Wizard 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Price and wallflowers good - delivery poor. Courier put the box on its side in the rain so half the plants fell out and were broken. Managed to rescue most of them which was fine as the price was reasonable
Product: Too early to tell as the plants were small plugs.

It is such a pleasure to see your review for Gardening Direct for Wallflower Wizard plants. I am sorry the delivery service was poor but i am pleased you managed to salvage most of the plants, if this does happen please do call. I hope you enjoy your plants and thank you for your custom, best wishes Emma Carter.

Service rating : good
Product: Plants not as big as I thought they would be

it was really nice talking to you earlier, thank you for your review for Gardening Direct for Wallflower Wizard plants. I am so glad to hear that your plants are healthy and growing, as discussed please do call if any changes occur, enjoy your gardening, kind regards, Emma Carter.