Gardening Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gardening Direct

Feedback for www.gardeningdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 77095 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Gardening Direct are a mail order and online retailer providing plants, bedding plants, shrubs and perennials to our customers. We love gardening for less and truly believe in offering our customers quality plants at affordable prices. We offer Free Delivery on all orders and have a 28 day guarantee so if you are unhappy with your order just contact us and we will be happy to offer you a replacement or a refund.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardeningdirect.co.uk

Pansy Cascadia (Autumn) 2 Hanging Baskets

Service rating : Excellent service from beginning to end.
Product: Arrived well packed and watered, nothing to do but hang up.

Wallflower Wizard 30 Plants + 15 FREE

Service rating : Service has always been good.
Product: Unfortunately when delivered these flowers were in a sad state. However I did telephone to let you know and you kindly sent some plants to replace the broken ones. What survived from the first delivery have started to recover although a little small. The first experience of bad plants from you - I am usually well pleased with my purchases. Probably more the fault of travelling than the actual plants.

Thank you for your feedback. I notice that you have already contacted us for a resolution to your issue. I hope that this was satisfactory, but if not, we are here to help. Please feel free to call us 01534 876494 and ask for the FEEFO Customer Services team or email customer.services@fpnl.net. We look forward to hearing from you.

Pansy Cascadia (Autumn) 2 Hanging Baskets

• Polyanthus High Seas 12 Mega Plants

Service rating : Never had any problems
Product: Pansies flowering well - packing was excellent.

Pansy Cascadia (Autumn) 1 Hanging Basket

Service rating : Ok delivery
Product: I've ordered Pansies before with no problems but the ones I ordered appear to be of poor quality, I saw some in Homebase that were more healthy looking and they had reduced them!

Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to assist you with any issues or problems you may have. Please feel free to call us 01534 876494 and ask for the FEEFO Customer Services team or email customer.services@fpnl.net. We look forward to hearing from you.

Pansy Cascadia (Autumn) 2 Pre-planted Troughs

• Pansy Cascadia (Autumn) 2 Hanging Baskets

Service rating : Deliveries are normally very good. Would have rated you as excellent but last delivery of troughs and hanging baskets meant we had to almost replant.
Product: Troughs were smaller than envisaged and very pricey considering the number of plants

Viola Super Scentsation 24 Large Plants

Service rating : Not as good as they were.
Product: small plugs. wrong colour.

Polyanthus High Seas 50 plants + 20 FREE

• Primrose Rainbow 50 plants + 20 FREE

up to normal standards

Snowdrops 100 Bulbs

Excellent service....

Daffodil Dwarf Collection 50 Bulbs

• Spring Flowering Crocus Collection 50 Bulbs

Service rating : Excellent, prompt service. Highly recommended.
Product: Bulbs arrived in excellent condition

Bergenia Pink Dragonfly 1 Plant 2 Litre

• Iberis Snowflake 12 Large Round Plants
  • Aster Bright Sparks Autumn 12 Mega Plants

Service rating : i have no other company to compare them with but i think they are o.k.
Product: seems o.k.but until it grows and blooms there is not much to say

Photinia fraseri Little Red Robin 1 Plant 9cm Pot

Service rating : Efficient service
Product: Product well packed & in excellent condition

Viola Colourburst 100 Plants + 70 FREE

Service rating : Slow to respond to my complaint
Product: Arrived yellow and leggy.

Buddleia Free Petite Lavender 2 Pre Planted Containers

Service rating : Quick easy ordering and recieved when expected.
Product: Lovely healthy plants, packed securely, look forward to them flowering next year.

Gaillardia Arizona Red 12 Large Round Plants

• Delphinium Magic Fountain Dwarf 12 Large Round Plants
  • Red Hot Poker Flamenco 12 Large Round Plants

Good fast delivery.

Perennial Mixed Collection 24 Large Tray Plants

Service rating : We have had plants before from gardening direct ,so far we have had only two casualties.very pleased.
Product: its a too early to say. We have to get over the winter period to see weather the plants have survived.

Hybrid Tea Rose Ena Harkness 3 Plants 3 litre

Service rating : Trouble free ordering and delivery - thank you.
Product: Well packed and prompt delivery - thank you.

Pansy Purple & Orange 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Only improvement would be to let you know which week despatch would be in case recipient away
Product: Haven't flowered yet but look very healthy plugs

Sweet William Vesuvio 100 Plants + 70 FREE

• Stock Autumn Fragrance 50 plants + 20 FREE
  • Antirrinhum Rainbow Autumn 100 Plants + 70 FREE

Service rating : Ok, but I have since been pestered with unwanted e-mails, so I have unsubscribed.
Product: Too small, had to be repotted. I wanted plants which were ready to go straight into the garden

Snowdrops 100 Bulbs

Service rating : As good as ever.
Product: They look fine, but a more detailed assessment can only be made next Spring !

Scented Lavender Collection 6 Large Round Plants

• Beauty Berry Profusion 1 Plant 3 litre

Competitive prices, delivery free! Delivery only took 1 week - all well packaged.

Wallflower Wizard 30 Plants + 15 FREE

Service rating : I have used Garden Direct for many years and have always been very pleased with
every thing, just not the last plants.
Product: I ordered the medium plants as it said they could be planted right away, which I
have done. However, they are far too small and I don't think they will be any good
in the spring, first time I have been disappointed.

Primrose Rainbow 50 plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Ordered two items. Delivery mid-Sept to end of October. I did not expect one to come at the beginning of October and the other in November. (At the time of writing this review the second item is still not scheduled for delivery). Both items were needed for coordinated planting. Such a shame as in past years I have had good service.
Product: This is the second year of disappointment. GD used to be great. They have gone down hill badly. So sorry, the concept is great.

Pansy Can Can (Autumn) 24 Large Plants

Service rating : Sometime the goods arrive in damaged packaging.
Product: Arrived in good order.

Pansy Strawberry Rose 50 Plants +20 FREE

Service rating : Plants arrived promptly after ordering
Product: These pansies arrived in very good codition & well packaged

Viola Ochre (Trailing) 200 Plants + 80 FREE (3rd Delivery Period)

Service rating : Plants carefully packaged and in good condition. Plants deleivered at the correct time.
Product: I felt that the plants were a little small.