Gardenature Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gardenature

Feedback for www.gardenature.co.uk has been compiled from 1086 Customer Reviews

• 02/02/2012
  • Gardenature is Europes No 1 manufacturer and supplier of high quality products designed specifically for watching all forms of wildlife, whether it is in the domestic garden, out in the wild, or any other natural habitat.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardenature.co.uk
06-Jun-2014

Nest Box & Bird Feeder Cam System - Hi Res (No IR)

Service rating : Ordered wrong item, exchanged without hassle.
Product: Doing the job I bought it to do.

31-Jan-2014

Nest Box & Bird Feeder Cam System - Hi Res (No IR)

Service rating : very pleased - very fast and efficient
Product: very pleased - thanks

25-Sep-2013

Colour Nest Box & Feeder Cam System - Hi Res (No IR)

• Ultra Hi Res 700TVL Wildlife Camera 2.8 -11mm
  • Microphone For Use With Wildlife Cameras

I needed to talk to you in order to place my order - you were very helpful and you received a significant order as a result of my telephone call. However I seriously object to 0844 numbers and being charged £6 for the call. You do have an ordinary phone number as we received this at a later stage. It would be helpful if you could publish this on your website.

Thank you for your feedback. The 0844 number is charged at local rate, I am really surprised that you have been charged such an amount as the costs to this number is usually just pence, certainly not pounds.
We use 0844 because it allows us to have a call queueing system which is linked to our PCs, we can access and identify callers numbers, time date, time on hold etc, plus lots more useful information in assessing effectiveness of our advertising verses telephony business.

If you could send us a copy of your phone bill, we would very much like to review your case and also make a refund to you.

13-Mar-2013

Colour Nest Box & Feeder Cam System - Hi Res (No IR)

Service rating : I have spent ages deciding which nest box with a camera in company I should buy from and I must say that Gardenature ticks every box! The service received on the phone was exceptional and they even saved me money by discussing exactly what type of camera I wanted and what the results would look like.
I am proud to be purchasing something made in Britain!
Product: Lovely box, well made and instructions easy to understand! well done Gardenature I shall always recommend you to my friends/family etc etc...
I Just need some birds now!