Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 4898 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

Foscot Fire Pit - Medium

Service rating : High quality products
Product: High class fire pit.

21-Apr

Aldsworth Potting Table

Service rating : Helpful and courteous
Product: Table is fine. More explicit assembly instructions would have helped

21-Apr

St Ives Harbour Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised

• Rive Droite Rectangular Bistro Set in Charcoal - Steel
  • Cornbury Coloured Votive - Blue

Service rating : Product really great. They did forget part of my order but as soon as I told them it was dispatched immediately... very helpful team. Would use again....
Product: Lovely!

Withington Pot - Small

• Withington Pot - Large

Service rating : Good service. Told at outset that goods were for pre-order and delivery when in stock. Notified when dispatched and expected date of arrival. Kept well informed. Well packaged for protection of fragile items but not in overly sized box.
Product: Very attractive semi glazed/crazed finish to pot which initially caught my attention on the web site and I am not disappointed in the actual item now received. Bought as one of a pair, one small one large. Look good together or stand alone.

Enamel Soap Dish - Dorset Blue

Service rating : Unusual ideas for all garden & home needs - can be a little on the pricey side, though
Product: Love the colour & generous size of dish - pity there was small chip on enamel - not really noticable, not worth sending back.

Chatham Wharf Light

• Cornbury Shaker

Website was easy to use. Kept informed re order. Click and collect was perfect. Garden Trading need a shop in Carterton.

Star Doormat - Large

Service rating : Good service
Product: I love this doormat ... I love stars .. when I saw this advertised in a magazine I thought how nice that would look at my front door .. and I was right ... Excellent .

Barrington Medium Obelisk Plant Support - Raw Metal

Fast delivery, good service

Chadlington Planter, Large H31cm - Galvanised Steel

Service rating : Prompt reply to telephone enquiry. Courteous friendly and efficient response. Clear information about product and about delivery Delivery as stated with very good tracking information
Product: Products well designed and well made

Foscot Fire Pit - Large

Service rating : Excellent service. Arrived very quickly and we were kept informed of when it would arrive. I wish other companies were as efficient!
Product: It looks great but we haven't tried it yet. It was very easy to put the legs and handles on. Good clear instructions and all the correct screws and tool to put it together.

First Aid Box - Chalk

Service rating : Very pleased
Product: Lovely tin

Fire Poker - Wrought Iron

Very good

Star Doormat - Small

Service rating : Super quick delivery and can't recommend highly enough
Product: Amazing quality couldn't be happier

Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Large

• St Ives Arched Swan Neck - Hot Dipped Galvanised
  • Harting Sofa Set - All-weather Rattan

Service rating : Great service!!
Product: Sturdy, well made.

Dark and Lights Laundry Chest - Rattan

Service rating : Love the company, really great products
Product: Great quality lovely design

Chamonix Spotlight

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Very pleased with the lights. Good quality.

Gate Light - Charcoal

• Shoreditch Floor Lamp - Porcelain

have raised an issue of quality of goods (see below) and waiting to hear back - slow response time is not impressive

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I can see that your email was sent to us right before we closed for the Bank Holiday and, as I'm sure you can understand, we receive an extremely high volume of emails therefore we are doing out utmost to respond to all queries from over the long weekend.

I can see that a member of the Customer Service Team is currently looking at your email and will be responding to you very shortly.

Please accept my full apologies for the disappointment caused.

Slatted Doormat - Wooden

Service rating : thanks
Product: thanks

Cheyne Wall Light - Chalk

Service rating : Great service, quick delivery as promised
Product: Lovely light

Chedworth 12 Shoe Locker

• Farringdon Wirework Magazine Rack - Charcoal

Service rating : Were lost in transit. Have not arrived and received no response despite chasing.
Product: Were lost in transit. Have not arrived and received no response despite chasing.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality, and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am very sorry that only half of your order arrived at the selected pick up store. I can see that the reason for this is because one of the parcels was too large for the pick up store, however this information certainly should have been passed on by our courier so I can only apologise for this. I can see that we have now arranged for the missing item to be delivered to you as requested on Friday 21st April.

Please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Farringdon Welly Stand

• Bread Bin - Clay
  • Chedworth 8 Shoe Locker

Service rating : Excellent service as always with Garden Trading. Ordered items on Sunday, free delivery by Tuesday. Would highly recommend 10/10
Product: Competitive price, well made stand.

Mini Bin with Nickel Handle - Charcoal

Service rating : Have to say I always like phoning my orders through, I find the service I get absolutely wonderful very informative and friendly.
Product: Just what I wanted both very pleasing to look at and very practical who could ask for more!

St Ives Ships Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised

• Post Box with Lock - Charcoal
  • Post Box with Lock - Galvanised

A small improvement [ would increase your sales as well] A short email to say a delivery is ready and would we like to add anything?

Spindle Back Chair

Service rating : Just one thing went wrong, but it wasn't great: delivery was scheduled via DPD and all emails said a certain day. On that day, my chairs didn't arrive. Apparently someone scheduled it into the DPD system after DPD did the last collection for that day. In the end, it came the next day.

If I'd arranged to stay in for the delivery (as most people have to), this would've been a huge problem.

When the delivery did arrive the next day, it was 2 hours after the time slot DPD told me and ended up at 10pm!
Product: Seems nice, but can't tell without seeing how they wear :)

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

During very busy periods our warehouse staff do continue working after hours to ensure we are dispatching as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, this does sometimes mean than dispatch notifications are generated earlier than they should be and therefore advising customers of incorrect delivery dates. This is an isue we are working on as high priority and we are trying to find ways of being able to dispatch as efficiently as possible without providing incorrect information.

I am very pleased to hear that you have now received your order and that you are happy with your purchase.

Please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Bottle Holder x2 - Dorset Blue

• Wasp Catcher - Buzz Off - Glass

Service rating : Items arrived very quickly, thank you
Product: Love the simplicity of this and that it only holds 2 bottles, also very much like the shade of blue