Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 2994 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

• Sewing Box in Chalk
  • Shoeshine Box in Chalk

Service from Garden Trading was excellent. I will be using them again !!!

• Pimlico Wall Lamp in Glass
  • Pimlico Floor Lamp in Glass

Service rating : Simple and clear. The colour chart is not very accurate .
Product: Efficient and on time.

Saturday Delivery

• Hambledon Raw Oak Shelf Ladder

Service rating : Packaging not great but I think that may have been because of the weight of two ladder bookcases put into one box. Overall, happy with company and would use again.
Product: DPD changed our delivery day ON the day but didn't notify us, they arranged for it to be on a Tuesday without discussing and told us there was nothing available for weekend despite the fact that we had paid for weekend delivery. We re-booked for Sunday using the on-line booking system and it WAS delivered on Sunday. Communications with their customer service staff was difficult - the first response very flippant and poor, second a little more helpful and final response very polite and apologetic so, in the end, we were happy just took some hassles to get there!

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am very sorry for the issues with your delivery. DPD certainly should not have changed your delivery without being instructed to do so therefore I will bring this up with our account manager. As your order was not delivered on the Saturday as requested and paid for, I will ensure the shipping cost is refunded immediately.

Please accept my full apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

• Grand Paris Pendant Light

Service rating : Very pleased with the service.
Product: More than met our expectations.

• Small Pet Bin in Clay
  • Medium Pet Bin in Clay

Service rating : I received my products very well packaged. When I called customer services I got through straightaway to someone who could help me and my problem was sorted out within an afternoon. The service from this company could not be faulted I was pleased to be able to reach someone within a few rings and speak to them about the problem I had with a few of the products I had received. The service they offered me to resolve the problem I had was excellent from the customer service alone I would use this company again.
Product: Overall I was pleased with the products. I did think however for the price of the products I thought they could've been a little more attention to detail there were slight scratches or dents, and the labels were not put on the tins straight.

• Antique Galvanised Hook Rail

Service rating : yes
Product: see below

• Large Shallow Vence Planter
  • Small Shallow Vence Planter

Service rating : Good delivery and packaging.
Product: Good delivery service

Excellent delivery as always

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Good

• Chilgrove Chair

Products arrived on time and problem dealt with effectively.

• Large Pet Bin in Clay

Service rating : Easy to use website and fast delivery.
Product: Was fast and on time.

• Chiswick Wall Lamp in Clay

Service rating : Website easy to use. Ordered next day delivery Fri am, paid 6.95 item didn't arrive till Monday morning. (Not next day) and considering Amazon, and next and most other people can get an item to me next day, thought this was poor
Product: As the reasons stated in question 1

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality and can only apologise that on this occasion you have not been entirely satisfied with your order experience.

I have looked into this and can see your order was placed after the cut off time of midday on Thursday 20th August. We do state that any orders placed after the cut off time will be dispatched the following working day. As we do not deliver over weekends, the next available delivery day would have been the Monday. I am very sorry if this was not made clear to you at the time of ordering.

Please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

• Bread Bin Set in Chalk

Service rating : Excellent service all round
Product: Product good quality

27-Aug

• Egg Run in Clay

Service rating : Did not use customer services
Product: Really excellent product, do not know how I managed without it. Highly recommended

27-Aug

• Round Serving Tray in Chalk

Service rating : My order arrived well packaged. Staff are friendly especially as I was having difficulty using my payment card. The lady saved all my details so when I returned a few hours later, to place my order, she had kindly saved all my information. My order of furniture is arriving this morning. If it is wrapped as well as my small tray, I'll be very pleased.
Product: The tray I ordered is well made, it looks great on my kitchen dresser. My only issue was, after using the 'email me when back in stock option' months ago, for this particular item, never worked. I assumed it was so popular that I totally forgot about it. Until last week whilst shopping for something completely different, I stumbled across it. Great service though as it arrived within days! Thank you GTC

26-Aug

• Glass Juicer & Jug

Service rating : The item ordered arrived damaged,and I felt I had to jump through a lot of hoops to get it replaced including photographing the item and having to find somebody to help me to attach the photo to an email,both complicated and time consuming
Product: The item (a juicer) was not properly punched though,and therefore unsuitable for the use to which it was intended to be put

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to provide a high level of service and quality at all times and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service that you have recieved with us. Photographs of damaged or faulty goods are sent to our factories to enable them to identify faulty goods and prevent them from happening again.I am glad you have now receieved your replacement and are now able to use our product effectively.

Please accept my fully apologies for the inconvenience and dissapointment caused.

Kind Regards,

26-Aug

• Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Large

Service rating : Delivery time ok.
Product: Unfortunately product faulty on arrival to return organised very quickly.

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that the goods were delivered to you damaged. However, i am glad that you now have a replacement item and that you are happy with this product.

Please acceot my fully apologies for the inconvenience and dissapointment caused.

Kind Regards,

• 10L Watering Can in Gooseberry

excellent fast delivery

• Cast Iron Brackets and Oak Shelf - Large

Service rating : Good quality
Product: Lovely

• Sugar Canister in Chalk
  • Tea Canister in Chalk

Very prompt delivery and well packaged

• Kindling Bucket in Clay

Service rating : Very easy web site to use.
Product: Very good.

• Compost Bucket in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Very prompt service
Product: Very good product

• Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Small

Service rating : Website was clear, ordering was easy, delivery was quick. A photo if the box with the lid open would be useful.
Product: Bought as parcel boxes for rental properties.