Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 4684 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

Holkham Utility Basket in Rattan

Service rating : Excellent service and website
Product: Product was better than expected. Quality excellent and bigger then expected.

Chatham Small Bulk Head Light

Service rating : Very happy with the service
Product: Not fitted them yet but they look great

Kindling Box

Service rating : There was a problem with the item but Garden Trading immediately replaced it and communication was good.
Product: Looks good on the hearth and does the job.

Farringdon Welly Stand in Steel

Service rating : Your products are good and service excellent.
Product: It was a present for someone so need to ask her! She said it was great though

Farringdon Welly Stand in Steel

Service rating : I telephoned my order and as per contact in the past, the staff were friendly and helpful
Product: Delighted with the product and may well buy in future as a present

Farringdon Welly Stand in Steel

Service rating : Easy to order and no problems with delivery. Very pleased with my purchase - a good quality product
Product: Good quality product. Would recommend.

Post Box with Lock in Charcoal

Service rating : Communication and delivery efficient and very pleasant.
Product: Beautiful holly tree. Exceeded expectations in size and value for money.

Chedworth Shoe Locker with 8 Cubby Holes in Charcoal

Service rating : Easy to use website.
Product: Arrived well packaged. We rearranged delivery to suit us. Easy to do.

Cavendish Clip Lamp - Charcoal

Service rating : Quick and well wrapped
Product: Very good quality lamps.

Coal Bucket in Charcoal

Service rating : very good
Product: Bit pricey but yes.....

Medium Smithfield Clock in Charcoal

• Kindling Bucket in Charcoal

Service rating : Excellent. Arrived on time.
Product: Perfect and exactly what we wanted

Set of 2 Granite Pet Bowls - Small

Service rating : Cannot fault their products and service. Fantastic company.
Product: Superb quality, fits the style of my kitchen perfect, and so heavy that my little dog won't be able to drag the bowls all over the place!

Northcote Outdoor Storage Box in Charcoal

Service rating : Quality products, in both style and build.
Product: Absolutely perfect for my boot room. Just a shame I can't find the room for another!

Cook's Kitchen Scales in Charcoal for up to 5kg

• Utility Bucket in Chalk
  • Washing Up Tidy in Chalk

Service rating : Website easy to use, and really like the delivery company you use. Knowing when it was going to arrive in an hour's slot was so good. Whole order efficiently dealt with, thank you!
Product: Very good, large capacity scales, just what I hoped for.

Slatted Doormat - Wooden

• Buzz Off Wasp Catcher in Glass
  • Round Trivet in Granite

Service rating : Very prompt service and everything well packed, would use again.
Product: Just what I was looking for.

Grand Paris Pendant Light

• Paris Pendant Light
  • Withington Pot - Large

Service rating : This is a company with very high standards and with an extremely professional approach. Customer services there are excellent, couldn't be more helpful. I was a demanding customer and nothing phased them! Packaging perfect. dispatch prompt.Delighted with absolutely everything.
Product: Top quality product.

'Feed Me' Pet Sign in Slate

• Perfectly Drinkable Tap Water Bottle in Charcoal

Service rating : Website very easy to use, items arrived on time and very well packaged.
Product: Really useful sign, much to our cats disgust as she rather liked being overfed!

Chamonix Spotlight

• St Ives Down Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised

Service rating : They were very understanding about lights in a previous order we had left unopened for a while and then found too big, paying for the postage to return. This current order arrived promptly the day after ordering.
Product: Perfect.

Large Pet Bin in Charcoal

Service rating : All dealt with online and all good.
Product: Quality not great. I refer to the seams on each side.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality at all times, and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

If you are not entirely satisfied with the quality of the item received, please send some images of this to customerservices@gardentrading.co.uk, and a member of our Customer Service team will be back in touch to advise how we can issue a replacement for you.

Kind Regards

Garden Trading

Barrington Plant Stand

Service rating : Very quick deliver and the stand was very well packaged.
Product: Very elegant and well made.

20-Feb

Square Storage Jar with Charcoal Lid - 12cm

Service rating : Love Garden Trading and have bought their products for many years.
Product: Love these jars - excellent all round.

20-Feb

Workshop Dustpan - Small - Charcoal

• Hearth Brush
  • Slatted Doormat - Wooden

Service rating : Delivered in good time, though packed in a huge square box for two doormats, a dustpan and brush!
Product: Looks as though it will last well; I like the plastic strip across the base of the handle to protect the hand from the sharp edge on the back of the pan, but a soft flap of plastic/ rubber across the front edge would have helped it sit closer to the floor, the dust and bits tend to get brushed underneath the pan rather than into it. I left the string label on the handle so it hangs on a hook more easily.

Vintage Draining Rack

Service rating : really user friendly website which makes ordering so easy. They are excellent at keeping you informed about dispatch and delivery and the items are really well packed
Product: Lovely to look at but I'm a bit concerned about the way the coating/paint comes off when wet - very often I end up rinsing grey from the dishes before I can wipe them!

Wash Up Tidy - Dorset Blue

Service rating : As a first time buyer I found the web site relatively easy to use. I had to take it slowely to find out how to pay. If I had not seen the wash up tidy in another home, I dont think I would have found it. I understand it is quite a low cost item.
Product: The product is good quality and very useful. I would reccoment it to others.

Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Large

Service rating : I ordered on line, but rang to check a detail with a very helpful customer service person. The chest showed up on time - even a day early which was great for me.
Product: I am very happy with the storage box. Looks like I had it made for the space in my porch. Waterproof, attractive greyish stain and the zinc lid seems to reflect light in the porch.