Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 3973 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

• Aldsworth Pot Ladder

Service rating : First transaction, all went well
Product: got good information from the delivery company - i wasn't in on the day of delivery, but found it really was to leave instructions on where to leave the package and these were followed to the letter! very impressed.

• Southwark Wall Light in Charcoal
  • Small Hungarian Settle Bench in Greengage

My purchase arrived slightly damaged due to transit problems, but the Customer Service team resolved the matter professionally and quickly.

• Farringdon Wirework Magazine Rack in Charcoal

Item came quickly as was as described

• Small Shallow Vence Planter

Service rating : Web site was easy to use and had more choice of products that others did not have
Product: Delivery was straightforward and quick

Europe Zone4

• Small Shallow Vence Planter
  • Set of Two Tapered Vence Planters

Service rating : Website easy to use. Very nice range of products, I will definitely be back.
Product: Quick and efficient delivery to my address in Malta for a very reasonable rate. I am Very impressed with your service.

• Paris Pendant Light

Good

• Glass Bottle - Tap Water
  • Washing Up Tidy in Chalk

Company good and delivered on time. Great
products.

• Bistro Set -Table and 2 Chairs in Clay

Service rating : Service was fantastic quick delivery and customer service was very helpful with my query thoroughly recommend
Product: Very good quality will buy again

• Perfectly Drinkable Tap Water Bottle in Charcoal

Lovely products and reasonable too

• Bistro Set Table & 4 Chairs in Dorset Blue
  • Bistro Seat Pad in Clay Stripe

Service from customer services and the delivery company, DPD was terrible. I wouldn't recommend

• Small Star Doormat
  • Miners Lantern in Dorset Blue

Service rating : good and prompt service
Product: Really pleased with my products nice quality

• Hambledon Raw Oak Shelf Ladder

Service rating : Easy ordering system, no problems at all
Product: Our shelf ladder arrived on time and a very friendly delivery guy helped bring it into the house and remove from its packaging as my husband was incapacitated at the time,having just undergone surgery.

• Tall Clockhouse Stool in Charcoal

Service rating : The web site is extremely easy to use. My goods were well packaged and delivered within a few days.
Product: The products I bought were exactly as I expected. I'd definitely recommend Garden Trading to others.

• Large Chedworth Shoe Locker

Service rating : Quick response company
Product: Delivered when it was meant to be delivered

21-May

• Aldsworth Pot Ladder
  • Small Barrington Flared Plant Support in Raw Metal

Web site is really easy to use.

21-May

• Extra Large Pet Bin - Clay

Service rating : Ive purchased goods from Garden Trading before and been very pleased with their products and service.But my recent purchase was badly damaged,yet no sign of damage on the packaging.Was it therefore sent out knowing of the fault?! It seems likely! I find it difficult to rate the company based on this recent experience.
Product: Previous products that Ive purchased have been good.My latest purchase, not the case.

20-May

Europe Zone4

• Pimlico Floor Lamp in Glass
  • St Ives Eye Down Light

Service rating : The order done at friday, already arrived next thursday! I was so glad. The parcel and contains were in a good state
Product: But unfortunatly rather expensive

20-May

Saturday Delivery

• Small Heart Doormat

Arrived on time, picture was a good representation of product

United States

• Pedal Bin - Galvanised
  • Orange and Cinnamon Tealight Candles - Pack of 9

There was broken glass in the package. It was not packaged well at all. One of the water bottles shattered. the top of the garbage container was dented. It arrived promptly - just not in good shape.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality at all times and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am very sorry to hear that some of the items ordered have arrived damaged. If you have not already contacted our Customer Support Team, please do feel free to email customerservices@gardentrading.co.uk and we will be more than happy to arrange for these items to be collected and replaced for you.

Please accept my full apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Garden Trading

• Square Storage Jar with Charcoal Lid - 20cm

Service rating : Nice website and fast delivery
Product: Some of the lids had blemishes on where they had been fired and the glaze had not covered properly

• Small Star Doormat

ALWAYS EXCELLENT SERVICE

• St Ives Mast Light - Galvanised
  • Tap Hose Hanger - Thyme

All good

• Large Pet Bin in Clay
  • Wall Fishing Light in Clay

Service rating : Ordered items over a week ago and heard nothing. Emailed to enquire as to where the items are and told they cannot locate my order even though I had a confirmation email after ordering.
Product: not arrived yet

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality ad I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

As discussed earlier today, there appears to have been a technical issue with our system which prevented your order from being processed correctly. I can however confirm that this has now been rectified, and as promised your goods have been dispatched today for delivery to you tomorrow.

Please accept my full apologies for the delay with your order, and for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Garden Trading

• Replacement Belfast Lamp Glass

Service rating : Ordered via website, easy to use interface, liked being able to pay via PayPal.
Product: Tracking, communication and delivery all worked well.

• Buzz Off Wasp Catcher in Glass