Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 2898 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good

Service rating : Too over priced
Product: No it certainly doesnt

UK Mainland Next Day

• Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Large

Service rating : My email address was incorrectly listed. My order was not processed when it should have been and the discount I was promised was not originally applied to my bill. All the problems were however sorted out on the phone by a very helpful employee and I was satisfied in the end.
Product: When I phoned to check on my delivery that I was expecting that day it had not been dispatched. It arrived the next day as agreed.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of customer service and I am very sorry that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I can only apologise for your details being taken down incorrectly at the time your order was placed, and for the delay this caused to the dispatch of your order. I am pleased to hear we were able to rectify the issue efficiently for you.

Please accept my full apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.

• Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Large

Service rating : The whole experience of dealing with Garden Trading was excellent
Product: Have not treated the woodwork yet so haven't put it outside

• Barrington Spiral Plant Support

Service rating : friendly phone support (but a bit late, to deal with problems that should not have occurred in the first place)
Product: Slow! We had lots of problems with the delivery. I was not told that the delivery would be done separately for the two items and had to spend a lot of time waiting for or chasing up the delivery of the storage box

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am very sorry that your delivery was split into two parcels and sent with two different couriers. Unfortunately, due to the awkward shape/size of the goods ordered this was the only way for us to ship this however I completely appreciate that you should have been advised of this prior to delivery which I can only apologise for.

Please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• Barrington Set of 2 Large Obelisk Supports

Service rating : The service was very good - questions I had prior to purchase answered by immediate return of email. The delivery service also excellent - arrived on the day , I received a text message to say when (1 hour slot) and a text message on the day an hour before actual delivery. Excellent service
Product: Beautiful product. Thoroughly recommend to anyone

• Set of Four 100% Homemade Jars

Service rating : Great service - jars very well packaged and arrived on time.
Product: Really pleased with the '100% homemade' jam jars. Once filled, they will make lovely presents!

28-Jul

• First Aid Box in Chalk
  • Sewing Box in Chalk

Service rating : Everything arrived well packed and in excellent condition. A very easy website to use and quality goods.
Product: Excellent products, good size.

• Classic Jug in Shutter Blue
  • Kitchen Bin in Chalk

only slight issue was email saying the goods were dispacthed and would be with me in 3/5 working days but actaully they arrived the next day... i wasnt in and it was a massive package to go to my neigbour! jsut need to reword the automatic email.

• Barrington Single Stake Aged Metal

arrived well packed and earlier than expected

• Wall Mounted Rotating Soap
  • Replacement Soap

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very sorry that you have not yet received your delivery. I have looked into this and it was dispatched on the 21st July however when tracked with Royal Mail there is no tracking information. I will raise an investigation into this with Royal Mail, however in the meantime I will have your order re-shipped to prevent any further delay.

Please accept my full apologies for any inconvenience caused.

UK Mainland Next Day

• Canister set in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Order arrived well package and on time.
Product: Arrived as promised.

• Kitchen Scales in Flint
  • Enamel Mussel Pot in Flint

Service rating : Bee good customer service
Product: Always delivering time, well packed.

26-Jul

Click and Collect(Carterton Warehouse)

• 75ml Glass Jar with ceramic Shutter blue lid

Very efficient

26-Jul

• Paris Pendant Light

Service rating : The order arrived promptly and was very well packed to avoid any damage in transit.
Product: The order was delivered in good condition

25-Jul

• Mini Jug in Clay
  • Mini Jug in Chalk

all good

• Shoe Shine Set in a Printed Bag

Service rating : Very easy to use the website and order items. Dispatch and delivery seemed to take a little while
Product: Delivery was fine although a little slow to dispatch

• Gauntlet Gloves

The order arrived exactly on time, well packaged but not excessively so.

• Rectangular Trivet in Charcoal

Service rating : Very easy to use website. Packaging was excellent.
Product: Lovely trivet.

• Large Pet Bin in Clay
  • Egg Run in Flint

Service rating : I really enjoy shopping at Garden Trading, the website is really easy to shop, and everything always arrives very well packed. When contacting customer services regarding my last order I got a really quick response, answering all of my questions.
Product: Very speedy and quick delivery, everything arrived very well packaged.

• Bread Bin Set in Clay

Service rating : Unfortunate
Y I. Not received yet so cannot comment but I'll rate as good as hopefully I'll receive soon
Product: I have not received yet

• Belfast Light in Coffee Bean

Excellent service product and packaging

• Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Large

The item was well-packed and delivered on time.

• Step Chair in Clay

Service rating : Rec'd a text first thing in the morning giving me a time slot between 11.30 - 12.30. Package arrived 12.00 so I managed to plan my day around this delivery.
Product: The product is exactly as described. It is extremely useful and fits in my kitchen beautifully.