Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 1640 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

8 Inch Round Barometer in Clay

Service rating : your service was excellent, phone answered promptly and customer service lady was able to answer my questions about the product i was ordering, product arrived when she said it would well packed
Product: my barometer was as nice and sturdy as the picture looked on your website, i am very pleased with it, thank you

Coal Bucket in Slate

• Ash Shovel in Slate

Service rating : 120% for everything I ordered.V well packed and arrived when ststed by DPD.I will be using you again when I need something you sell.
All the best.
Product: 120% for everything I ordered.

Whitstable BBQ

Service rating : Excellent service with fast standard delivery.
Product: This is a really excellent quality product and great value for money.
Highly recommended.

Rock BBQ

Service rating : Saw this BBQ in a magazine and had no trouble sourcing it on the web. It was quickly ordered and arrived equally quickly. Very happy with my purchase.
Product: I was looking for something small that could be put in the back of the car and take to the beach and I believe this will be just the thing. We have had very hot weather but have not had the opportunity to use it yet.

250ml Glass Jar with ceramic Shutter blue lid

Service rating : Website easy to use, order arrived on time & well packaged.
Product: Product exactly as described at a really good cost.

Battersea Light in Chalk

1 of the 4 lampshades was dented. It could not have been damaged in transit so had obviously not been checked very well before packing. A replacement lamp was dispatched very promptly although it was rather awkward having to get the damaged lamp in its sizeable box to the village post office.

Square Glass Storage Jar in Clay 24cm

• Wooden Post Box

Service rating : Prompt, efficient service.
Product: Great addition to my kitchen. Item as described.

1 Litre Storage Jar Melon

• Set of 6 75ml Glass Jars in Slate
  • Set of 4 125ml Glass Jars

Service rating : Garden Trading always has what I need for my kitchen.
Product: The perfect size to store so many things in my kitchen I love the colours you and Joules have come up with this year. It has really brightened my kitchen.

Pimlico Wall Lamp in Glass

• Belfast Light in Clay
  • Candle Light Bulb

Excellent quick service

Glass Bottle - Tap Water

• Camping Stool in Green and Coral Stripe
  • Large Vintage Milk Bottle with Flint Ceramic Lid

well packaged, speedy delivery.

Ironing Board in Beech

Service rating : Everything was most satisfactory
Product: I love the board but age has eroded my strength and I hope use will help me find a way of handling the weight in a better way.

Measuring Jug Large in White

Very pleased with service. Measuring jug lovely. Thank you

Replacement Belfast Lamp Glass

Service rating : Easy to order. Delivery was quick. Great service, will definitely use this Company again.
Product: Our electrician damaged the original glass. Hopefully the replacement will last longer!

Pimlico Wall Lamp in Glass

• Wooden String Bobbin
  • Wooden String Bobbin in Small

Service rating : Ordered by phone due to Internet problem. Helpful and efficient.
Product: Beautiful light. Really pleased with it. Fabulous price too.

Ironing Board in Beech

• Large Ironing Board Cover in Grey

Service rating : Delivered quickly.
Product: Wonderful to iron without leaving a criss/cross pattern. Would have liked to be able to lower it a little more as I am only 5 feet 2.

Large Ardingly Colander in Chalk

• Small Ardingly Colander in Chalk
  • Salt or Pepper Mill in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Sub standard goods - expected to send email with photos ( thank goodness I'm not elderly). Did all that yesterday - no response. Now you want me to do this.
Product: Badly finished - Welding not complete - will rust.

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very sorry that you have received a faulty item from us. We aim to consistently provide a high standard of product and quality and I am very sorry that on this occasion we have not delivered.

We do always request that images of faulty or damaged items are sent through to us so that we can best advise the next step. This is also useful as we can send these images to our factory so that they can work on any issues. We completely appreciate that not all customers will be in a position to do this. I have searched your email address in our mailbox and unfortunately it appears that this was not received which is why we have been unable to reply.

I have sent you a private email to discuss this matter further.

Please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
Kayleigh May

Measuring Spoon Set in White

• Funnel in Clay
  • Rectangular Trivet in Clay

One of the items in my order arrived slightly damaged. Some paint had been chipped off the corner of the trivet. I found the paint flakes in the bag so it must have happened in transit. Surprising as everything seemed well packaged. To avoid the hassle of returning I have kept it but would have preferred if it had been in perfect condition. I know that this is not Garden Trading's fault. I'm sure they'd have exchanged if I'd sent the item back.

Set of 3 Square Rush Baskets

Service rating : Excellent company and customer service. Will use again and again.
Product: Lovely baskets and sizes, though material was a too rough for my needs so I regretted having to return them. Excellent, responsive customer service. Will use the company again.

Enamel Mussel Pot in Flint

• Set of 2 Lobster Crackers

Service rating : Wanted to buy a mussel pot after seeing it in Daily Mail. First, it was out of stock.
Tried again sometime later, but could not find it on Garden Trading site.
Googled "Mussel Pot" and found the pot on their site ! Ordered - no problems and arrived after 3 days (not including w/e's.
Product: Looks OK - but is a present for my Daughter and Partner on their engagement !
So don't know how it performs.

Enamel Mussel Pot in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Customer services responded in a timely fashion.
Product: The product is excellent, my only criticism is that it is clearly not the same colour as the one advertised, which has appears to have been photoshopped. Do feel this is a misrepresentation as all the other items in the range at closer inspection are the right colour!

Square Glass Storage Jar in Clay 16cm

• Square Glass Storage Jar in Clay 20cm
  • Square Glass Storage Jar in Clay 24cm

Fast delivery, packaged well, great product.

Large Wooden Handle Drainer

• Wooden String Bobbin
  • Ceramic Birdhouse in Clay

Service rating : Well packaged and on time. Good courier service which uses text to give specific time of delivery.
Product: Good quality.
This is enormous! I was unprepared and probably don't have the space for it. It's no longer on the website so I can't check if it was poorly described or if I just didn't take any notice of the description.

Canister Set in Clay

Service rating : The lady who took my order was friendly and helpful.
Product: I love them!

Glass Bottle - Tap Water

Service rating : Website easy to use and order arrived in good time and with no problems encountered.
Product: i really like the glass tap water bottle and have already showed them off to a couple of friends/family members

Harrow Pendant Light in Clay

Service rating : Delivered to time as promised, well packed and undamaged.
Product: lights are exactly as described, of good quality and look good in situ