Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 5173 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

Rive Droite Bistro Set, Small in Clay - Steel

• Bistro Seat Pad in Coral Stripe - Cotton

Service rating : The set arrived in good time,, well packed.
Product: It seems a solid product. Arms of the chair a little narrow for arms but still.

Am waiting for now a spell of good warmth and sunshine to try it out properly.

Whitstable Barbecue - Galvanised Steel

Service rating : Easy ordering process. Courier kept us informed when they were going to deliver and delivered on time.
Product: Not used the barbeque yet but very pleased when the quality and the look of it.

Forge Fire Bucket - Steel

• Miners Lantern, Large in Charcoal - Steel

Service rating : Very good items fast delivery and well packaged I recommend it
Product: Really stunning. can also be used in a different way to give to your room a vintage look

Barrington Rose Arch - Raw Metal

Service rating : Easy to order online, arrived on time, securely packaged.
Product: Excellent product, sturdy construction.

Perfectly Drinkable Tap Water Bottle in Charcoal - Glass

• Tea Canister in Charcoal - Steel
  • Sugar Canister in Charcoal - Steel

Website was straightforward, delivery was quick and everything well packaged

Barrington Plant Stand - Steel

• St Ives Barometer - Galvanised Steel

Service rating : Lovely products excellent customer service.
Product: It's just like the photos. The stand is stylish,modern and looks great with my collection of succulents on it. It was out of stock but arrived before the stated date.

Chedworth Wall Unit with Wooden Pegs

• Rope Handle Log Holder - Rattan

Service rating : Website would not function properly so I rang to order . Customer service was good and products delivered on time . Products arrived well packaged
Product: Attractive wall unit , appearance is rustic, hope it will be robust .Value for money - only just at sale price , too expensive full price . ( imported from Far East )

Drinks/Planter Trough, 80cm - Galvanised Steel

Service rating : The site is pleasant to use.
Product: Speedy delivery by DPD.

25-Jun

Rive Droite Bistro Set, Small in Dorset Blue - Steel

Garden Trading are great but DPD are a TERRIBLE delivery service.

Vence Planter, Small H41cm - Steel

• Vence Planter, Large H48cm - Steel

Service rating : Yes, the planters arrived right on the day and time that was promised and as arranged, excellent service.
Product: I am really pleased with this small planter it looks great.

Hoxton Domed Pendant Light - Glass

• LED E27 Squirrel Cage 4W Light Bulb

Service rating : Easy to use website. Spoke to customer service and emailed, same day exchange arranged
Product: Ordered 2. One had small patch of corrosion on it, replacement arrived next day.

Aldsworth Shelf Ladder - Spruce

Service rating : easy to use website and order arrived well packed - I could track it which was very useful
Product: love this rugged looking ladder/shelf unit. I actually have used it for my kitchen and not the intended place I ordered it for so now am tempted to order another when on sale. Also it comes assembled-just pull out shelves into position-not too heavy-such a bonus for a 70 year old female with not much strength !

Rockall Thermometer, 5 Inch in Clay - Steel

Service rating : I sent an email enquiry at around 6 o'clock in the evening expecting a reply the following morning but someone took the trouble to answer at 9 o'clock the same evening. Great customer service!
My order came exactly as promised and very quickly.
Product: It is well made and attractive. Accuracy seems spot on. It's a little small and difficult to read from more than a couple of feet away. I would have preferred the 8" version but this is no longer available unfortunately.

Cast Iron Bracket Shelf, Small - Raw Oak

• Borough Canister in Charcoal - Steel

Service rating : Brilliant service, items were well packaged, I expected high standards of service and got it. Will be ordering from you again.
Product: Lovely shelf, only small but it looks rustic - brackets are not 100% perfect but that's the look I was going for anyway. I'd definitely buy another, they are very solid and look great!

Cutlery Holder in Charcoal - Willow

Service rating : Well packaged goods, prompt service , easy to use website.
Product: Good quality product ,looks great on my new grey rattan garden furniture.

Barrington Rose Arch - Raw Metal

Service rating : Requested dates were observed and product well packaged. One hour delivery notification very useful.
Product: Excellent product in four easily assembled sections. Solid and attractive.

Round Tray in Dorset Blue - Enamel

Service rating : Slow delivery compared with most companies .
Product: Love the tray, good quality and just what I was looking for.

23-Jun

St Ives Bulk Head Light - Galvanised Steel

• Belfast Light in Charcoal - Steel

Service rating : yes to all
Product: a bit tinny

23-Jun

Chilgrove Sofa Set - All-weather Rattan

• Chilgrove Sofa Set Cover - Polyester

Appalling customer service. I ordered the goods and although I spent £16000 and was told someone would contact me for delivery no one did. 10 days later I had to contact them to find out what was happening. I was then told of a delivery slot and on the day they delivered one of the items (furniture cover) but not the furniture and it resulted in us having to contact them again. They were unaware that their delivery had been incorrect and have had to reschedule it. So nearly a month later I still don't have my goods.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am so sorry that due to an oversight on our system, only part of your order arrived with you on the day you were expecting delivery. Unfortunately, this issue only became apparent to us on receipt of your phone call so I can only apologise that we were not able to advise you of this delay sooner.

With regards to being contacted to arrange delivery, our delivery company should have contacted you directly so again I can only apologise that this did not happen.

I can see that a member of the Customer Service team who you have been dealing with has arranged for gift vouchers to be sent out to you as a way of an apology for all of the inconvenience caused, and I can see that our recent sale price was also honoured on this order with a refund being processed for the difference in price. I understand the goods have now been received so if there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Once again, please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Kind Regards

Garden Trading
21-Jun

Cadgwith Laundry Basket, Large - Rattan

Service rating : Very Good service and prompt delivery.
Product: It was exactly as stated and delivered in good time.

21-Jun

Lulworth Votive - Medium

• Match Box in Coffee Bean
  • Lulworth Votive - Large

Service rating : I ordered items that didn't match my expectations in size - i.e. drizzle bottles and holder. Holder meant for wine bottles not drizzle. Tea light holder much bigger than expected. Lovely products and prompt delivery. Useful though to have a better visual idea of sizes so choosing is easier! Thank you
Product: Larger than expected - didn't suit size of my candle. Lovely to look at though

St Mawes Drinks/Planter Table, 6 Seater - Reclaimed Teak

• Faroe Barometer, Thermometer and Hygrometer in Clay - Steel

Awful customer service - incapable of delivering products when promised but very quick at taking payment. Would recommend shopping elsewhere if you value customer service.

20-Jun-2017
Awful - delivery takes forever and the delivery guys are unhelpful and impolite.

20-Jun-2017
Poor customer service for premium products and prices

Don't bother

20-Jun-2017
Incredibly poor customer service and communications. Delivery is S....L....O...W

Longborough Planter, Large 55.5cm - Polyresin

• Cornbury Drinks Dispenser
  • Longborough Planter, Medium H44.5cm - Polyresin

Service rating : very helpful
Product: met expectations

Cadgwith Laundry Basket, Large - Rattan

• Peg Bucket - Dorset Blue
  • Winstone Planter, Medium H31cm - Cement Fibre

Service rating : goods arrived quickly and were very well packed
Product: item was as expected but lid very squeaky , greased it and expect it to quieten with use

Utility Bucket in Dorset Blue - Steel

Service rating : Usually love your catalogue, products and service but ordered your boot store recently (c. £160) and it arrived in a broken/open box, virtually unwrapped with two thirds of the nuts and bolts missing. Although your customer service team apologised and quickly sent replacements, I'm still missing one bolt, washer and nut... so need to call again. Incidents like this always leave you feeling a bit disappointed/frustrated (life is already ridiculously busy so trying to find the time to make two phone calls about one product...is all rather frustrating)... particularly when the product is quite expensive.
Product: The utility baskets are lovely (I now have six) - good size and arrived beautifully and safely packed. Thank you.