Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 1810 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

Jar Candle

• 1 Litre Storage Jar Melon

Service rating : excellent service as always very happy
Product: very pleased looks fantastic

Belfast Light in Clay

Service rating : The website was very easy to use and the service was excellent. I will definitely use Garden Trading again.
Product: The items I ordered were actually repeat items as I've recently moved house and had to leave the lights at the old house, as I was so pleased with them before I've reordered the same ones.

Paris Pendant Light

Service rating : great product and speedy delivery
Product: great

Mini Bin with Nickle Handles in Clay

• Bread Bin in Clay

Service rating : One of my favourite companies, always look on their website for inspiration
Product: Perfect size

Kitchen Bin in Chalk

• Jug/Pitcher - Mosaic Blue

Service rating : Great packing and swift delivery!
Product: Really happy with the bin, would be a good idea to give size of bags needed as a useful tip... 50L seems to be perfect.

Trough Planter in Galvanised 60cm

1st class service, good product

Ash Bucket in Charcoal

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: Viry smart-looking product, masses of packaging, now saving for a set of fire irons
:-)

Large Hook Rail in Clay

Service rating : fabulous range of simple yet elegant pieces for around the house. Delivery was on punctual too.
Product: Haven't tried our product yet but it was exactly what I expected and I have no doubt it will work perfectly in our home.

Tide Clock in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Easy ordering process and order arrived promptly with good packaging.
Product: Bought clock as an unusual birthday present and not yet tried out, but first impressions are very good.

Masons Jar Wash Up

Service rating : Efficient service. Well packaged. Quite pricey delivery charge.
Product: At last! A container that works! The last two might have been prettier, but they were temperamental in their delivery - nearly drove me mad!
Maybe not the most beautiful of soap dispensers, but sturdy & appealingly "retro".

Large Pendant Fishing Light in Flint

Service rating : Once a product is ordered the service is excellent but if you make an enquiry about a product there has been no response on two occasions
Product: Good quality and excellent price particularly in the sale

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues when enquiring about our products. I have searched our database for both your name and for your email address and have found no past correspondance. This may be a technical error and I can only apologise for this.

Please ensure when enquiring about any of our products in the future, that you contact us either by email- customerservices@gardentrading.co.uk or by phone -0845 608 4448.

Kind Regards,

Apple Press

Service rating : I was responding to an exclusive offer which apparently was only open for the weekend which I missed - the timeline wasn't clear to me. I did follow up with a phone call because I didn't understand the timeline. I thought Garden Trading might have offered me a discount anyway or if they were savvy, a gift token for the difference, I propably would have spent more than the £30 refund. To add insult to injury, I've now had another exclusive offer e mail from them offering the same discount again - the timeline still isn't clear to me.
Product: Just a little disappointed that it couldn't cope with some tiny soft pears v well, the instructions say to crush the fruit first which was an unwelcome revelation. It definitely needs anchoring as the press is being used which I will do. Looks lovely though and I will perservere, I will definitely tune in to the blog.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of customer service and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

The Apple Press promotion was only valid for one weekend, however we have now extended this therefore I am happy to refund the difference in price to your account. We are usually not able to apply discounts to orders once the offer has expired, however as this has now been extended I will make sure this is done for you immediately.

Please accept my full apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.

Outdoor Wooden Storage Box

Service rating : Arrived ahead of expectation
Product: Robust and perfectly formed. Using as a welly store in our porch and really looks the part.

8 Inch Round Garden Clock in Clay

• Compost Bucket in Shutter Blue
  • Galvanised Dustpan and Brush

Service rating : The goods arrived promptly and were extremely well packaged. Colours matched up to those on the website, and I was pleased with the overall quality of the goods I purchased.
Product: Simple and stylish.

Egg Run in Flint

• Trug Mosaic Blue
  • Watering Can Mosaic Blue

Service rating : Great website. Good communication via email. All products arrived swiftly and packaging excellent
Product: Lovely product

Tide Clock in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Excellent range and tasteful products
Product: Excellent packaging and delivery to ensure fragile items are undamaged

Set of Two Log Buckets in Galvanised

Did not honour deal published online

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am very sorry that on this occasion we were not able to honor the price displayed online. As advised shortly after your order was placed, this was a technical error and was rectified as soon as we were made aware. Prices are subject to change, however our customers are not bound by a contract of sales and therefore you are within your right to cancel an order if the price does change.

I can confirm the delivery charges paid have been returned to your account as requested.

Set of Two Log Buckets in Galvanised

Didn't honour online price

Many thanks for your feedback.

I can confirm the charges paid have been returned to your account as requested.

Glass Jelly Mould

Service rating : Website easy to navigate, well packed and delivered on time as per instructions.
Product: As a jelly mould I would have preffered to have its capacity in terms of volume (litres or centilitres or millilitres) as apposed to height , width and depth,.

13-Sep

12-Sep

Wooden Butlers Tray Table

• Small Square Rattan Log Basket

Service rating : No negative comments. Well packaged and delivered on time
Product: Would not recommend to others, although adequate in design, materials used, quality of finish and that it was a chinless import (not mentioned in description on website) make it expensive item for what it was

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high standard of service and quality and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

This is a very popular product and it is very rare we have any negative feedback reported by our customers.

If you do not wish to keep this product please feel free to contact our customer service team who will be happy to arrange a collection of this item for you. A full refund will then be issued once we have received your return. Please feel free to contact customerservices@gardentrading.co.uk if you do wish to return this to us.

Glass Bottle - Tap Water

• Washing Up Tidy in Shutter Blue
  • Enamel Mussel Pot in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Goods arrived promptly and were of a good standard
Product: We are off water mains and folk find water in this bottle amusing

Kitchen Bin & Mini Bin Set in Clay

Service rating : Website easy to use. Customer service was very efficient and helpful. Packaging was really good. Everything was individually wrapped so that nothing could break or get scratched.
Product: Really like my bin which I bought to replace an old garden trading bin. My only disappointment is that the colour isn't as warm as my old bin which I am sure was a clay colour but I might be wrong. Please bring back the warmer colour. Thank you

Enamel Butter Dish in Shutter Blue

Service rating : Website was easy to use; order well packaged and arrived on time.
Product: My expectations were relatively high, having read previous reviews, but I was a little disappointed on receiving the item to find that the lid didn't fit particularly snugly into the dish, ie if you don't carry it totally flat you risk the lid falling off. All-in-all, a nice enough dish but not manufactured to the very highest quality.

Sewing Box in Chalk

Service rating : website very easy to use
Product: good quality product, value for money