Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 4767 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

Vintage Draining Rack

Service rating : Good customer service. Item arrived on time and was well packaged.
Product: Although a good looking piece, this item may be a case of form over function. A tad expensive, thankfully I had a discount code. A previous reviewer noted that the grey paint was perishable which appears to be the case (if wiped with a wet finger or cloth) albeit that no paint residue has rubbed off on items to date, so not sure how hygienic the drainer is or how well the drainer will fair overtime. The rack does have imperfections where welding has been compromised, although as a whole very solid. I am sure that this will be described as 'rustic/vintage charm'!

Bread Bin - Dorset Blue

Service rating : Good, clear, smooth-functioning and tempting website. Delivery efficient as promised and very happy customer. Already seen something I need which I can't find elsewhere so I'll be back soon!
Product: Love my blue bread bin in my revamped kitchen. It's a good size and quietly eyecatching. Perfect!

Chedworth Shoe Locker with 6 Cubby Holes

Service rating : Lovely enticing website, no problem with the ordering
Product: Love the look of the shoe locker and it fits in beautifully in our hallway. Only small criticism would be that the cubby holes are not quite large enough for men's shoes

Set of Two Hopsack Linen Tea Towels

• Millbank Bullet Table Lamp - Polymer Concrete
  • Enamel Stove Kettle - Charcoal

Although I love your products, I found the delivery by DPD a challenge. I wasn't in when they first delivered, so arranged to have the parcel dropped to a shop on their list. Parcel didn't arrive and it was only when I called Garden Trading ( no telephone number for DPD on web site) that it was discovered that the parcel was too big for the shop to accept. The assistant at Garden Trading then arranged for it to be delivered to another address which was open all day...but DPD delivered it on a the Saturday instead of Monday; luckily there was someone around at another address to take it in. Poor service by a courier is not a good thing in this day and age.

St Ives Ships Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised

Service rating : Superb customer service and communication.
Product: Not the cheapest things on the market but good quality and are a little differentl

Fire Skuttle - Galvanised Steel

Service rating : The website is easy to navigate and my item arrived promptly.
Product: The skuttle is high quality and i'm very pleased with it.

Chedworth Shoe Locker

Service rating : Order was really well packaged - delivery updates were really helpful, loved the fact that you could almost track to the minute when it would be arriving.
Product: Really like it - the reason for a good mark rather than excellent is that you can only fit smaller shoes in the locker - my husbands shoes are too wide to fit.

20-Mar

Belfast Light - Charcoal

Service rating : Everything arrived on time and was in stock
Product: These items met my expectations.

20-Mar

Replacement Glass for End Panel of Cadogan Light 3lt Pendant

• Star Doormat - Large
  • Slatted Doormat - Wooden

Excellent help from Mia - found some stock in the warehouse and sent it to us with our backorder.

Galvanised Herb Pot

Service rating : Have used your website before and found it very good indeed. Very prompt delivery and good arrived in perfect condition.
Product: Pots absolutely perfect. Right size, looked good and nice and sturdy.

Wells Wide Bubble Vase - Recycled Glass

Service rating : Delighted with very prompt delivery . Vase packed well using recyclable material. Vase itself , beautiful
Product: Impressed with recyclable meterial

Chedworth Shoe Locker with 6 Cubby Holes

Service rating : The lead time from order to delivery for a relatively large item was first class.
Product: Well put together and ideally suited for the job.

18-Mar

Galvanised Doormat - Small

Service rating : My order arrived well packaged and very quickly.
Product: Just as expected - better than a rubber mat for removing mud and grass after gardening.

18-Mar

8 Inch Round Thermometer in Clay

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Hambledon Round Dining Table - Raw Oak

Service rating : Excellent customer service. Item very heavy - may be beneficial to have two people at home to carry it into house
Product: Gorgeous table - I love it. Very sturdy & stylish.

17-Mar-2017
Lovely products. Good customer service

17-Mar-2017
Lovely products. Good customer service

Utensil Holder - Raw Marble

• Wells Wide Bubble Vase - Recycled Glass

Service rating : All round good company.
Product: Gorgeous although from the photograph I thought they were going to be a little darker.

Post Box With Lock in Clay

Service rating : See below
Product: Very good web site - accruate portayal of product. Delivery sooner than expected

Toast Rack in Charcoal

Service rating : Easy use of website and order well packed to arrive in good condition, order completed rapidly,
Product: As described, good colour and fit for purpose

Petit Paris Light - Glass

• LED E14 Golf Ball 5.5W Light Bulb

Service rating : All aspects of my purchase went well
Product: The lights do the job they were intended for

Barn Light - Coffee Bean

I was pleased until I had to return an item which I thought was free returns. My package was too large so I had to pay £12. Poor communication

Matches Box in Charcoal

Service rating : Yes very easy. Thank you for an excellent service.
Product: My daughter loved it. She had seen it in a garden centre in Cumbria but they had sold out when I went to buy it. So ordered it online. I was very pleased with it.

Vintage Draining Rack

Service rating : Ordering process was fine and parcel arrived promptly.
Product: The vintage draining rack was slightly too distressed for my kitchen but would be wonderful in one with a more rustic look. The exact one was seen in a shop for £10 more after my order had arrived. Unfortunately it arrived slightly damaged and so will be returned.

Bottle Tray - Granite

• Tapas Board - Raw Marble
  • Set of 2 Nibble Jars

Service rating : Excellent service and lovely products
Product: Modern and looks great on table

Colworth Welly Crate

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Just as described. Very useful for keeping shoes and boots stored neatly

Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Small

Service rating : Pleasant staff, easy to order, prompt delivery.
Product: Still waiting for husband to put it together!! So probably "good" for you but "bad" for husband!!