Garden Trading Reviews

Consumer ratings of Garden Trading

Feedback for www.gardentrading.co.uk has been compiled from 4532 Customer Reviews

• 18/01/2013
  • At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce everyday, functional accessories and lighting for the home and garden, without having to compromise of style. We are passionate about making products that will stand the test of time, and earn you plenty of compliments from your friends too!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gardentrading.co.uk

Clockhouse Stool in Greengage

Service rating : Very well packaged. Delivered in the time scale.
Product: Lovely stool for use in conservatory. Curved seat is comfortable to sit on

Pendant Fishing Light - Clay

Service rating : Website easy to use, kept informed of delivery process and product arrived in good condition.
Product: Love the light and it looks brilliant in our Utility Room!

Workshop Dustpan - Small - Charcoal

• Hearth Brush

Service rating : A very good service.
Product: Great size and traditional stype. Now you've improver the photos it is far easier to see what you are purchasing.

Small Vence Planter

• Oak Coat Hook Rail with 3 Hooks
  • Spoon Rest in Beech

Service rating : Everything delivered on time and well packaged.
Product: Bought to match window box, good quality and nice modern rustic look

Barrington Honeysuckle Trellis in Raw Metal

• Tool Hook Rail in Greengage

Could not use my discount code on line so had to phone customer services . Lady was not very helpful suggesting I ordered goods without discount then she would refund the 20 per cent! I said no not happy to do that she then found the discount button and was able to proceed quite reluctantly

Ironing Board in Beech

• Ironing Board Cover

Service rating : DPD- delivery service is not my favourite; in the end I made sure I was in and they did come exactly as said.
Product: Have wanted one for years, and it's great. It's heavier than I imagined but that's ok as long as you don't need to keep moving it around.

13-Jan

Vintage Draining Rack

• Workshop Dustpan - Small - Charcoal
  • Arlington Wirework Dome

Service rating : very pleased with all items ordered but I liked the sale price of them....... not sure if I would have purchased at full price.
Product: as above

13-Jan

Coffee Run - Charcoal

• Bread Bin in Pebble

Service rating : fantastic service - delivery very quick
Product: very useful product - lovely colour

12-Jan

Bread Bin in Charcoal

• Holkham Umbrella Stand in Rattan
  • Egg Run in Clay

Very well packaged, pretty quick to arrive. Good looking products, but more importantly and often far from the case, good quality!

03-Jan

St Ives Down Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised

Service rating : Arrived in time and well packaged.
Product: Ordered 3 to go on our new build to go on the gables and fitted on Boxing day. Look great but what a shame the bulbs supplied were not LED so will change the bulbs.

Large Tube Thermometer in Clay

Easy to navigate website, good delivery options, very speedy. Would definitely use again. Thank you!

Fireside set of 4 Tools

• UK Mainland Standard

Service rating : Service was excellent. Product delivered quickly, customer service very helpful regarding return and payment returned promptly. Shame about the product.
Product: This was an expensive choice for a set of tools but the quality was very poor. The vertical pole for the tools was not at right angles to the base and the tools did not hang square to the base. The base had felt on it but the felt didn't cover the sharp edges that would scratch any fireplace.

Paxford Rectangular Tray in Clay

• Set of 3 Small Cornbury Storage Jars in Charcoal

Service rating : Service is very good. Very well packaged and able to keep track of parcel.
Product: Lovely tray very pleased

Chedworth Shoe Locker with 6 Cubby Holes

Service rating : Easy to order. Item arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Product: The shoe caddy looks great in my home but most of my size 7 shoes don't fit inside - only my Converses and slippers. Would recommend for people with smaller feet.

Vence Window Box - Large

Service rating : Service was very good and return of the articles facilitated easily. Thank you.
Product: The quality of the window boxes was very poor, with the rivets poorly finished. I do not think they represented good value for money.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service and quality and I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with the level of quality of the goods you have recently received from Garden Trading. Your feedback has been passed onto our product development team so that the relevant improvements can be made.

I can see that your return has been processed and a full refund of the goods has been issued.

Please accept my full apologies for the disappointment caused.

Set of 2 Stratton Tapered Cement Plant Pots in Stone

X

St Ives Harbour Light - Hot Dipped Galvanised

Service rating : Well packaged quickly delivered
Product: As advertised

Forge Fire Bucket

Service rating : Good delivery, arrived when needed.
Product: Looks smart and seems well put together. Time will tell.

25-Dec-2016

Large Square Log Basket in Rattan

• Bread Bin in Stone
  • Small Lulworth Votive

The bread bin in stone hasn't been delivered yet. It was a Christmas present so this is very disappointing. I have not received any update on when it will be delivered.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We aim to consistently provide a high level of service at all times so I can only apologise that on this occasion we have not delivered.

Unfortunately, due to a technical issue, the item ordered was available on our website to purchase even though we no longer had stock available which I cannot apologise enough for. This has now been discontinued therefore we are no longer able to supply this. An email has been sent to you directly to advise that the item has therefore been cancelled from your order and a full refund has been issued.

Please accept my full apologies for the delay in communication, and for the disappointment caused.

25-Dec-2016

Forge Fire Bucket

Service rating : Good service.
Product: Pleased with product, good communication regarding delivery, many thanks.

Meriden Pendant Light in Charcoal

Arrived very quickly. Needed to return one item and they were very quick to respond and refund me.

Kitchen Bin in Chalk

• Enamel Stove Kettle in Charcoal

Service rating : Excellent service cannot fault. Items fantastic good condition. Receive email ion order and was informed at all times with regards to stock and delivery times
Product: Was after the retro look and love it. Excellent quslity

Chedworth Shoe Locker with 8 Cubby Holes in Charcoal

Service rating : I was disappointed with the lack of information about when the delivery would be made and with the Customer Online account which could not track the parcel. However when the goods arrived damaged and unsatisfactory the Customer Relations Phone Service operator was helpful and - subject to checking my account to make sure the monies have been refunded - made no issue about refunding the whole sum.
Product: This product arrived damaged, in a damp box, and with inadequate packaging. The box displayed a notice saying the goods had been made in China. I had mistakenly thought the item was made in UK. But regardless of where it was made, it was a poor product. The quality of the wood was terrible, and the finish on the top, which would have been on display, was rough, with many knots and ridges showing through. If the item had cost not more than £50 perhaps that would not have been a problem. But £175! Overpriced and shoddy.

Many thanks for your feedback.

We do aim to check all items before they are shipped, however during busy periods this is not always possible.

I am pleased to hear that we were able to deal with your return quickly and efficiently, and can see that the refund has been successfully processed.

Please accept my full apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.

Washing Up Tidy in Chalk

Service rating : Quick delivery, easy to use site.
Product: Lovely product

23-Dec-2016

Step Stool in Charcoal

Service rating : Excellent service and communication by email , quick delivery and fantastic product
Product: Absolutely amazing step stool , excellent quality , just what I wanted