GANT Reviews

Consumer ratings of GANT

Feedback for www.gant.co.uk has been compiled from 17075 Customer Reviews

• 11/05/2010
  • The Gant premium lifestyle brand combines American casualness with European elegance. The company's values are based on its authentic American East Coast heritage, dating back to the launch of the brand in 1949. Since then the brand has been further developed, taking influence from Europe, and is now a truly global brand. Gant offers full ranges of clothing for men, women, and children. In addition, Gant branded watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrances and home furnishings are designed and marketed by licensees

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gant.co.uk

Solid Cotton Slipover Sweater - red

no problems item at store for pickup

Solid Polo Shirt - blue

Great service as always

Solid Polo Shirt - white

• Cotton Cable Polo - blue

Great service

Solid Lambswool Crew Sweater - blue

• Donegal Textured Wool Blend Crew Sweater - grey
  • Lightweight Lambswool V-neck Jumper - blue

I placed an order on the web but the system said there was no connection to PayPal and to go back to the previous page and try again. I subsequently got emails from PayPal to advise that Gant had processed the order and taken the money 3 times. It then took Gant 5 days to get the extra money back to me.
It took Gant 4 days to process my order and then advised me 4 days after my order that one of my items was by then out of stock.

Cotton Cable Crew Sweater - blue

Excellent speed of service.

Midlength Jacket - brown

Good service

The Crüe Sweater - green

Good service, quick delivery.

Topspin Striped Oxford Shirt - blue

• New Haven GANT Chino Pants - blue
  • Jason Comfort Jeans - blue

Good service

Printed Down Jacket - black

Very quick good delivery

Breton Oxford Short-Sleeved Shirt - blue

Despite problem on web site, gant sorted without a problem

The Midlength Jacket - blue

abit of a nightmare with website the day I ordered but they sorted it real quick

07-Feb-2016
great

Solid Pique Short Sleeve Polo - white

Always excellent service!

Lambswool Cable Crewneck Sweater - blue

Excellent service package arrived in good time nice presentation and the jumper is lovely will be using again

Cotton Wool V-Neck Sweater - blue

Following my last on-line order and to a computer problem, I required the help and support of the Gant Customer Service team. Using the contact details provided I found it virtually impossible to speak to anyone because the phone, apart from on one occasion, always rang through to voicemail. Despite numerous messages left requesting a call back such a call back did not and has not happened. Given my failure on the telephone, I then resorted to email communication and the standard and helpfulness of the odd email reply I did receive was a disgrace. On one occasion I wrote back asking for an explanation of an email that I'd received from Gant Customer Service and needless to say I have not received a reply! After some delay my order has now been delivered and I couldn't be bothered to take the matter any further. It's a great product but given this last experience I haven't yet decided whether I'll be a returning customer in the future. It will be interesting to see if I receive any sort of response to this item of feedback.

Zig Zag Crew Neck Sweater - grey

I would appreciate a more generous return policy, with more time allowed in order to receive a refund. I buy products for my children, whom I don't see very often, so it would be good to extend the length of time to qualify for refund.

Solid Lambswool Woven Scarf - pink

• Alpaca Blazer - grey
  • Solid Polo Shirt - white

Excellent customer service would highly recommend using this company

Wave Print Blouse - blue

• Pansy Print Voile Straight Shirt - blue

Good comms, fast delivery

Citadel Chinos - green

Delivered as promised and collected (for a different size) promptly.

Sacker Rib Half Zip Collar Sweater - blue

• Barstripe Heavy Polo - white
  • Breton Stripe Heavy Polo - cream

I received an email telling me my package had been despatched. 24 hours later I received another email saying not all the items were in stock.

Solid Cotton Slipover Sweater - grey

Completely satisfied thank you.

Solid Cotton Zip Cardigan - grey

• Sacker Rib Half Zip Collar Sweater - blue
  • Sacker Rib Crewneck Sweater - grey

Grand

Pinstripe Poplin Fitted Spread Collar Shirt - blue

• Connecticut Comfort Jean - blue

Fantastic service, one of the items was found to be out of stock but I was notified and not charged for the item so didn't have a delay whilst I got a refund.

Cotton Chinos - brown/cream

Great quality, well fitting clothes

Solid Cotton Slipover Sweater - grey

Very Bad. I Have Email 5 To 6 Times No Reply And On Line Service I Ordered No Comfirm After 2 Houre Receved 3 Email With 3 Order. Thank You. Mohammed Talukdar.

Slim Fit Classic Chinos - blue

Good service, easy ordering and rapid delivery