Gant Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gant

Feedback for www.gant.co.uk has been compiled from 14170 Customer Reviews

• 11/05/2010
  • The Gant premium lifestyle brand combines American casualness with European elegance. The company's values are based on its authentic American East Coast heritage, dating back to the launch of the brand in 1949. Since then the brand has been further developed, taking influence from Europe, and is now a truly global brand. Gant offers full ranges of clothing for men, women, and children. In addition, Gant branded watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrances and home furnishings are designed and marketed by licensees

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gant.co.uk

Classic Down Long Jacket - green

Love quality . Hope for lower prices :)

Multistripe Oxford Polo Shirt - blue

easy to order for a novice like me!

The Flannel Check Shirt - blue

• Two Color Socks 2-Pack Box - blue

Good product range

Breton Shirt - green

• Breton Shirt - pink

The order was placed on the undertaking we would not be subject to follow up messages or promotional materials. Existing customers do not need to be constantly reminded that Gant sell shirts and trousers. So much for the undertaking which appears to valuless but does nevertheless confirm Gant assurances are meaningless which is a pity as products are good

23-Oct-2014
Naturally - no objections to order status messages.

Incidentally - having clicked the link to respond via 'Public Website' why are we now again directed to Feefo.com?

Thank you for your feedback.

I understand that you had previously (March 2014) asked to be unsubscribed from our newsletter, this request was completed on the same day.

Last week you raised a concern, regarding whether placing a new order would result in you being re-subscribed to our newsletter. Our Customer Service Manager, John, confirmed that you would not and I can see that the last newsletter email sent to you was in March 2014.

We take communication and privacy concerns very seriously, and I would certainly like to investigate this issue further. Please could you confirm that your concerns relate to newsletters, and not order status emails?

Heather Check Shirt - blue

Really good website, followed by regular emails keeping me we'll informed.

Imported Fabric Tattersall Shirt - blue

• SOLID COTTON ZIP CARDIGAN - blue
  • Cotton Zip Cardigan - black/grey

Gant excellent, courier service by DPD poor, 2 failed attempts to collect due to poor scheduling by DPD and no available driver. No communication from DPD and they attempted several unscheduled visits to collect. They failed to take instruction from me or gant. If you need to return do it in store.

Wool Cashmere Blazer - orange

efficient service

Banker Shirt - blue

Excellent service - delivered promptly

Comfort Jeans - blue

Excellent Speed of service.

Poplin Banker Shirt - blue

Excellent clothes and brand.

Britt Mid Boots - blue

Excellent all round service

Raglan Crew Neck Sweatshirt - blue

• All Over Printed Polo Shirt - blue

Excellent , beautifully packaged

Desert Twill Jeans - blue

Solid company, prompt service

Cable Crewneck Jumper - red

the company is offering high quality products

22-Oct-2014
good

Trunk 3 Pack - blue

• Ragg Socks - blue

prompt service

Boys Cotton Reindeer Crewneck Jumper 3-8 Yrs - red

Very impressed with how fast I received my order to Ireland, very efficient. Packaging was extremely well presented.

21-Oct-2014
Also very impressed at how easy it was to place order and pay. Found the site very straight forward and fast.

DOUBLE JACKET - black

Shipmentnwas poorly packed. Coat hanger included was worn out and it was labeled and sized for women despite I bought a men's jacket. Doesn't add up to that premium quality image Gant is trying to offer.

Please accept our apologies for the condition of the packaging. The feedback has been relayed to our processing department within our warehouse to ensure this error does not occur again.
With regards to the inner fleece, our Double Decker Jacket would be a great alternative with a slightly thicker lining. We do hope you are pleased with the garment otherwise, but should you wish to return, please feel free to contact us and we can arrange a collection for you.

GANT Customer Service

Donegal Pencil Skirt - grey

Hi, I have always liked Gant clothing and the service was very quick and easily returned if not suitable.

Cotton Cable V-Neck Jumper - blue

Ok

Comfort Stone Cord Jeans - brown

Great tracking from order to delivery - fast & efficient

Oxford Shirt - white

The service and website are both superb - the fit consistency however terrible! I bout a Large Gingham Shirt which was absolutely perfect, so bought two more shirts claiming the same fit, the Oxford and Pinpoint shirts both in White. The Pinpoint was far smaller than expected and the Oxford not the quality I would expect for the money. I have also found that buying GANT Trousers the same lottery for fit when its always claimed they are the same, this lack of consistency will sadly mean that I can't buy from your online site with confidence, which is a shame

Cotton Crewneck Jumper - blue

Top class service and excellent quality as usual.

Classic Quilted Jacket - blue

It would be helpful to know what the length of the jackets are when buying on line