Gant Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gant

Feedback for www.gant.co.uk has been compiled from 15005 Customer Reviews

• 11/05/2010
  • The Gant premium lifestyle brand combines American casualness with European elegance. The company's values are based on its authentic American East Coast heritage, dating back to the launch of the brand in 1949. Since then the brand has been further developed, taking influence from Europe, and is now a truly global brand. Gant offers full ranges of clothing for men, women, and children. In addition, Gant branded watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrances and home furnishings are designed and marketed by licensees

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gant.co.uk

DOUBLE JACKET - blue

• Melange & Leather Braided Belt
  • Tinted Oxford Fitted Shirt - blue

Good service initially but took over a month to process my return.

Indigo Madras Gingham Shirt - blue

• Pyjama Pants - grey

advice to buy "one size larger" from Rugger range did not work out as that size was too large.

Classic Quilted Gilet - red

Unfortunately the item I purchased had to be returned for an exchange. I had to chase on numerous occasions via phone and email to find out the current situation with regard to the whereabouts of the exchange and even if the item could be exchanged. It took over two weeks to get a proper response. Not a service I would expect from Gant bearing in mind the cost of their clothing.

Solid Cotton V-Neck Jumper - red

• Cotton V-Neck Jumper - blue
  • Breton Shirt - pink

Process is easy. Returns ok but when changing date I received no confirmation. Also option for exchange good but again no real notification if or when that specific item will be delivered. Did not come when driver collected the return.

26-Jan

Sacker Rib Half Zip Sweatshirtshirt - blue

Order was delivered in two days, despite stating five days delivery time and Christmas rush. It was beautifully and very professionally wrapped. I was very impressed by the whole shopping experience.

26-Jan

New Haven The Chino - red

very pleased from purchasing on website to receiving my new trousers

12-Jan-2015

Lightweight Lambswool V-Neck Jumper - blue

Prompt service

10-Jan-2015

Lambswool Cable Crew Jumper - black/grey

I ordered it and it was delivered on time.

09-Jan-2015

quick delivery

06-Jan-2015

Cotton Cable Crew Jumper - blue

• Solid Cotton Crewneck Jumper - grey

Easy to see items & order on line.

06-Jan-2015

Desert Twill Jeans - black

• Rugby Stripe Trunk - blue
  • Trunk - black

Great items, great service.

03-Jan-2015

Homer Slippers

I received the wrong product. They were a different colour to the ones I had ordered. I immediately called the customer services number and was asked to leave a message.which I did. I did not get a response so I called again the next day and left another message, still no response. They were a Christmas gift so by this time it was too late to order the correct pair.

Lambswool Classic Slipover - blue

very good products but sometimes overpriced. Excellent customer service.

Cotton/Wool V-Neck Jumper - blue

Excellent ordering process.

Breton Stripe Rugby Shirt - white

Very prompt delivery even though just before Xmas

Neat Rugby Shirt - blue

• Rib Long Sleeve Polo Shirt - blue
  • Neat Rugby Shirt - grey

Great website, user friendly, accurate presentation of product and secure payment method.

Lambswool Multistripe Crewneck Jumper - multi-colour

Easy to use web site and very fast delivery wrapped beautifully with a lovely Christams card. Thank you

Bright Dot Socks - grey

• Yale Archive Oxford Fitted Shirt - green

Great products. Delivery is superb.

Heather Gingham Shirt - brown/green

The shirt arrived very quickly after placing the order.

Gift Card

When I ordered the Gift card I paid £5 for Next Day delivery. Come the next day, I received an EMail saying that it would NOT be deilvered that day, but the following day (which it was). Although this is not a particularly bad service, as the Next Day Delivery that I had paid extra for was not being met, I would at expect to have the £5 refunded, but this has not been offered to me.

Thank you for informing us of the delay. A refund for the Next Day Delivery service has now been processed, please allow three to five working days for the funds to appear in your account. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience that was caused by this error and hope that you shall continue to shop with us online in the future.

GANT Customer Service

GANT Full Zip Hoodie - blue

• Soft Cotton Socks - red

Easy to use website and arrived on time.

Lambswool Cable Shawl Cardigan - blue

The parcel was wrapped wonderfully thank you so much it was a fantastic presented packaged to give as a gift.
Only one thing the free hat was missing which as your email said I would get if I spent over £120 which I did.

Butter Twill Chinos - blue

I was emailed on 22nd Dec to be advised I would receive delivery on the 23rd and then received a further notice to say that this would not be happening and have heard nothing since and there is no update on the "track my order" option. I am not impressed at all.

We are sorry to learn that you have still not received your order. A member of our Customer Services shall be in contact soon to investigate this for you.

GANT Customer Service