Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 43408 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk

Hunting Knives

Very Easy to use and Very Secure.

Artists & Theatres

just love it

Saab Cars

• 9-3

I have not received much response from my ad.

Bulldogs & Puppies

Yes it was good

Pug Dogs & Puppies

Very happy with their service

Road Bikes

Easy to use site.

Hifi Systems

Very good very easy to set up not all the messing around you get from all the other free adds very helpful and first class
imformation on how your ad is progressing all very straight forward and easy to understand thank you 10 out of 10 .

Astrology & Mystical

I found Ferrara a really simple way to advertise my services and it was just a few simple steps to follow without endless verifications required to do so, just plain straight forward. Thank you.

Fish Tanks

Service was easy to use.

Air Rifles

I always have problems paying for the order and then end up ordering from amazon

Yorkshire Terrier Dogs & Puppies

Very good service

Pug Dogs & Puppies

fantastic service thank you very much

Sphynx Cats & Kittens

I’m not sure what feedback to leave yet , not long enough member
But hope I get what I was looking for - sale

Fiat Cars

• 500

Nought happening with ad yet.but good site

Men's Clothing

Convenient and easy to use

Citroen Cars

• C4

Easy to set an add up,and easy to access your account,brill

Swings, Bouncers, Walkers

I have placed several ads on Freeads but to date have had me response for any of these ads which has been disappointing.

The website is user friendly and the weekly ad stats provided are a useful reference.

Picnic Stuff

Even though I haven't received any enquiries so far, Freeads provides a good platform for selling second=hand. Thanks!

Mobility & Disability Aids

Freeads was easy to use and the only site where it was easy to cancel once the item was sold. I cannot rate on response because I got two responses on another site within 12 hours of posting and the item sold in less than 16 hours. Freead subscribers didn't have much time to respond. However I will use freeads again.

Other Touring Caravans

Very simple to use and hopefully I will sell my product.

Camera Binoculars & Scopes

Does what it says on the packet

Air Rifles

First time user, and the system seems very good , being notified of questions and how many views etc. Will use again.

Drawers, Dressers & Chests

It's not really free a lot of hidden costs

Thanks for your comment, however Freeads remains free to advertise and only charge for adverts if you upgrade to a premium advert.

Matt @ Freeads

Non-Pedigree Cats & Kittens

This site is very easy to use and a lot of people use it too. I’ve sold quite a lot of my things on here. There was one occasion where I got abusive meaaages from someone, I didn’t bother reporting them but they got dealt with by admin straight away which I was very pleased about. I use this site all the time as i trust it too ��

Other Birds

Plain and simple' to the point, very good