Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 38405 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk

Health & Beauty Services

Only been a member for a few days, so we will see how it goes. But very happy with the website layout for a free advertising. Still struggling with which is the best category to place ad under.

Hunting Accessories

Just brilliant my item sold in a day.

Peugeot Cars

• 207

VERY EASY TO ADVERTISE THANKS

Fish Tanks

Easy to use site thanks

Other Furniture

Great site.

Dining Tables & Chairs

My advert was answered with success immediately-- a very positive response-i have more stuff to deal with as I am moving-i will use 'freeads'again

Paving

easy to use service

Apple iPhones

It's very easy and convenient to use the platform.

Wedding Services

Excellent, and its free what more could you want

Non-Pedigree Cats & Kittens

Very easy to use very quick response times on my ads

Hunting Knives

Very good company. Easy registration process and straightforward advertising template to list your goods. Highly recommended to give it a try.

Couriers

First of all I want to say thank you for this space where we can post for free advertisings. I haven't received any applications yet but I believe in the potentiality of the web site. I would like to receive more informations about how to improve my post and receive more applications if it's possible. The website seems well organised and well managed.

Children's Clothes

Vry easy to post an advert and user friendly. Thanks.

Armchairs

Easy to post ad, haven't had Any response yet but we'll see

BB Guns

Haven't received an inquiry about my ad yet.

Air Guns & Rifles

A website that's very easy to navigate and a lot more variation when it comes to items for sale/swap than other sites iv'e used.

Netherland Dwarf Rabbits & Bunnies

Very good and helpful service

Arts and Entertainment Events

Free advertising at little fuss. What more can be said? Great service, thank you!

Health & Beauty Services

Great well designed site that's easy to use for both seller and buyer. I will deffinitely recommend it to my friends.

Thanks

Used Trailers

Sold by other media in 20 minutes. So cancelled ad in your media.

Alternative Therapy Services

I think this service is good it costs nothing to repost and can have more than 1 ad
I get a few enquiries on this site which is not too bad

German Shepherd Dogs & Puppies

So far I have had zero feed back from my advertisement, so I am less than enthusiastic.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet to your ad. We noticed our advert is still quite new on the site and recommend that you give it more time. In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped-up to the top of the listings for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.

African Grey Parrots

Brilliant. A website where you can you sell stuff for free and it works. So simple to use, 10 out of 10.

Flats For Sale

I found it incredibly easy to post my ad and I'm pleased that it was free to do

Gardening Tools

Very good service and easy to place ads