Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 107141 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flyingflowers.co.uk

JOYFUL BREEZE

Service rating : Swift delivery and was a nice surprise for my girlfriend
Product: She loved them

SPRING ROSE AND FREESIA - LUXURY

Service rating : Easy to use site. Delivered when required.
Product: Have only seen a photo of the flowers received - thought they would be a little more 'impressive' for the price - but acceptable

TIMELESS CARNATIONS - STANDARD- COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Sent to ill relative to cheer her up - did the job - thank you!

LEMON SORBET - STANDARD

Service rating : Prompt service and all within the time promised
Product: Recipient delighted with flowers.

STRAWBERRY SORBET WITH GUYLIAN & RIBBON- INDULGENT

Service rating : Arrived on time
Product: Also the vase that was provided was a excellent idea

BIRTHDAY HAPPINESS FLORAL CARD

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Delivered on the day , albeit late on !
Product: Recipient said they were lovely !

ROSE AND FREESIA - LUX

Service rating : Items delivered when said
Product: Nice flowers

CHEERFUL SMILE

Service rating : I have used FF many times and previously have always had excellent service
Product: This display was disappointing . It lacked the large sunflowers seen on the picture and was much smaller than expected.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment in regards to the flowers you received not being up to your expectations and the bouquet being much smaller than you expected.

This is not the standard you should expect from us at Flying Flowers. I would like to resolve this matter for you and I will be in contact with you shortly.

If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.

SPRING NARCISSI

Service rating : Did not see the flowers myself but the recipient said they were lovely. Sorry for delay in filling this in but have only just received a thank you from my friend, who is very seriously ill. Not sure if the flowers arrived in time for Easter, as my friend did not mention. This is why I ticked Good rather than excellent.
Product: My friend seemed to appreciate them so I assume they arrived in good condition. But as I did not see them I am only putting Good.

CARNIVAL BOUQUET STD WITH GUYLIAN CHOCS & RIBBON

Service rating : Flowers nice but no chocolates. Embarrassing as sent as gift and asked about chocolates and never received.
Product: Although flowers were lovely, it did not come with chocolates. Disappointed.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the chocolates were not recieved along side the flowers. In regards to this i will arrange for the chocolates to be sent to the recipient as a matter of urgency.

If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.

CHEERFUL SMILE- COURIER UPGRADE

Great service, lovely flowers!

JOYFUL BREEZE

Service rating : Easy to use ordering system.
Product: Lovely looking bunch of flowers sadly they did not last very long as in quite full bloom on delivery.

SMALL INDOOR BASKET

Service rating : my brother was delighted -- by the wine and cake , not just the plants
Product: the plants included a white rose -- and he's from Yorkshire so you got it just right, with a Norfolk address too! he told me all the plants were lovely and healthy

PURPLE ROSE & CARNATION GUYLIAN & RIBBON - IND

Service rating : flying flowers always always pulled all the stops out in the past.with excellent flowers and service
Product: was very disappointed arrangement received by my actress daughter for her opening night was dried up -her words not mine!!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment caused by the unacceptable flowers your daughter received. This is not the usual standard you should expect from Flying Flowers.

I will be in contact with you shortly and hopefully we will be able to come to a suitable resolution. If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.

SPRING CELEBRATION

• RIBBON

Service rating : Have yet to be disappointed!
Product: Recipient expressed great satisfaction.

MY LOVELY WITH DESSERT CHOCS- COURIER UPGRADE

Great service and lovely flowers

SIMPLY CARNATIONS - STANDARD

Service rating : Simple website to use. have used service before and have been pleased hence coming back
Product: Was sent as a gift however, I have received these before and they are good value

COASTAL GARDEN - INDULGENT

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Quality flowers well presented

PURPLE SHIMMER ROSE & CARNATION - STANDARD

Service rating : l was very disappointed ,as a few of the flower stalks were broken,and the box was damaged,and as it was for a special occasion and was delivered by courier l hoped for better
Product: Apparently the flowers were quite nice.

Good Afternoon,

I am very sorry to hear of the disappointment caused by the arrival of your damaged gift. This is not the standard expected of our products and we will be look into this with our delivery partners.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance

James

CLASSIC CHRYSANTHEMUM

Service rating : Great service and great price for a small offering that was just what was needed.
Product: Very much enjoyed and appreciated by the receiver.

CANDY FLOSS - STANDARD

• RIBBON

It was exactly as advertised

JOYFUL BREEZE

Service rating : Received punctually on the due day - well done!
Product: Would love to be helpful, but have received no detailed reaction except pleasure and thanks.

MY LOVELY

Service rating : I had made a mistake with the delivery date, but you managed to change it for me, so thank you for that.
Product: My friends loved their flowers

SIMPLY CARNATIONS - POSY

Date of delivery was the last offered date.

SPRING ROSE & FREESIA WITH GUYLIAN & RIBBON - LUX

Service rating : Flowers arrived by courier on day requested well packed and received safe and sound.
Product: Good quality flowers in good condition. Roses were good (can be difficult) freesias were lovely and well received by the recipient.