Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 110785 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flyingflowers.co.uk

FIREFLY

Service rating : It was simple and easy to order online.
Product: The recipient was very pleased with the flowers.

AUTUMN BASKET

Service rating : Flowers arrived as proised and in good order.
Product: Recipient was thrilled with the flowers and on seeing a picture I felt they were as depicted on your site. Thanks

FAIRYTALE

Service rating : Arrived as promised.
Product: Recipient happy.

SIMPLY FREESIA - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : The flowers arrived on time and were well packed
Product: The Freesia's only lasted a week, but the rest of flowers are going strong

DUSTED DAMSON - INDULGENT

Service rating : The packaging was perfect and the delivery was when arranged,
Product: Great bouquet of flowers. Well worth the money.

BIRTHDAY CHARM FLORAL CARD

Service rating : Internet was down but the person who took my call handled it very professionaly
Product: This was purchased for my sisters birthday. They were very disappointed due to the size of the flowers and it was not worth £25.00. I would be very doubtful to purchase from you again.

LEMON SORBET - INDULGENT - COURIER UPGRADE

• RIBBON

Service rating : Great service and delivered on time but disappointed with the quantity of flowers for the money I paid.
Product: Beautiful flowers but poor quantity for the money.

CHAMPAGNE SORBET - INDULGENT

• RIBBON

Service rating : Very helpful man. When you first changed ownership it was a bit iffy better now
Product: I only send the flowers have not received any told they are good but would the person say?

COASTAL GARDEN - LUXURY

Service rating : The flowers arrived on time in good condition.
Product: My sister was thrilled with the colours and mix of flowers.

ROSE GIFT BAG - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : My friend received the flowers during early evening which was probably best time for her.
Product: My friend said they were very pretty. Can't make a personal comment as I didn't see them.

CLASSIC SOFT APRICOT ROSE AND GERMINI - LUXURY

Service rating : Good value and quick delivery.
Product: The person receiving them was very pleased I didn't see them myself.

AUTUMN ROSE & FREESIA - LUXURY

• CLASSIC CHOCOLATES

The flowers did not arrive customer service was polite and helpful. They agreed to send another bunch but would not pay the extra £4 to send them by courier and therefore be able to track the bouquet in case it went missing again.A little disappointed that they wouldn't go that little bit further as I have been a customer for many years. I will certainly think twice next time!!!!!!!

COASTAL GARDEN - IND

Service rating : Very easy to use website.
Product: Flowers were good fresh quality as usual keep it up.

15 MIXED ROSES - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Brilliant service
Product: Man was most pleased with the roses we sent thanks she received the at 7pm on her birthday they were on her steps when she got back from a meal lovely surprise thanks flying flowers

CHAMPAGNE SORBET - INDULGENT - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Delighted with the service I received
Product: As the flowers were bought as a gift I can only say that they were very well received

AUTUMNAL MIXED ROSES WITH GUYLIAN AND RIBBON

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : I always use you and the experiance is very positive but for many months now you have told me when I log in that you are improving your log in procedure to make it better. Well nothing has happened so why bother, I get annoyed when I see that red ribbon across the log in page.
Product: The flowers arrived Tuesday 9 Sept 14 on Thursday I had a message from my sister that the leaves have all turned brown and the petals have started to drop.
Now this happened once before when I sent flowers to the same person. Not very good.

FAIRTRADE ROSE AND ALSTROEMERIA - STANDARD

Service rating : brilliant service
Product: thank you

COASTAL GARDEN - LUXURY

• RIBBON

perfectly satisfied with the flowers and the service. thank you

COASTAL GARDEN - IND

Service rating : Thanks
Product: My friend loved the flowers! Thanks

CELEBRATION FLORAL CARD

• FRANKIE BEAR

Service rating : this is the first time i have used them, i put a wrong digit for post code so my order went to another address, how ever i did phone to say we had not received them and they are sending a small bunch as a good will gesture. as it was my own mistake was happy with their responce.
Product: can not comment as didnt receive the order due to my mistake on post code... but i have seen them before and liked them.

SUNSHINE BRIGHT

Service rating : The message I had typed up to go with the flowers was not delivered. The flowers came with no message and the recipient did not know from whom the flowers had come. This was rather dissapointing.
Product: I thought for the amount paid, they were too few in numbers.

SUMMER ROSE AND FREESIA - INDULGENT

Service rating : First time we have used this service and without a doubt will definitley use it again.
Product: The recipient was absolutley delighted.

AUTUMN ROSE & FREESIA - LUXURY

Service rating : The ordering was fine.
Product: The Royal Mail let you down appaulingly, they knocked on Saturday, my mother is severely disabled and it takes her quite a while to get to the door, although the front door is unlocked and she was shouting, coming.... (she is in a bungalow and it is impossible to not hear her at the front door) but the royal mail person decided to leave so when she got to the door they had run off leaving a card on the front step.
My mother called to arrange a delivery asap explaining and they were rude and even though they knew they were perishable stated the earliest they could deliver was Wednesday, they arrived dead or so limp it was not worth using a vase. I am disgusted as there were TWO items to be delivered on Saturday and the other item that is NOT perishable they delivered on Monday.
They were expensive flowers to be thrown straight in the bin, in addition it is heartbreaking to know that my poor mum was made to feel awful by this experience. I intend to also do a letter to Royal mail as it makes me think that I cannot use a company like yours if the delivery part is not up to standard which results in an upset person feeling guilty and a financial loss for me as I will now have to arrange another bouquet to apologise for her upset and undue stress.

STRAWBERRY SORBET - STANDARD

Service rating : phone operator was very helpful
Product: I didnt see it as it was a gift

CONGRATULATIONS CELEBRATION FLORAL CARD

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Delivery was on the date I requested.
Product: I sent these flowers to my friend's on their Golden Wedding Anniversary, they said the arrangement was beautiful.