Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 97987 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flyingflowers.co.uk

STRAWBERRY SORBET - STD

A con when you go to pay for flowers that are advertised as having free delivery and the system insists you pay for a specific date at an extra £3.99. Email sent directly to FF, no reply to date. Very disappointing

ARRANGEMENT OF FLOWERS

Service rating : Thank you to Chelsea!!!
Having ordered a specific arrangement of peonies for my wedding bouquet I was devastated to receive roses. However, on ringing your customer service team i was told that you would be unable to deliver the correct flowers in time for my wedding. After much complaining I was eventually transferred through to Chelsea, when I explained how upset I was she offered to place an order with interflora who would be able to deliver in time for my ceremony. She then took the time to ask what I really wanted in my bouquet. She arranged the order and delivery and she called me to confirm she had done this. This is an excellent example of how to treat customers, although your company got it wrong, your colleague acted to rectify the problem. Thank you again, the bouquet was stunning!!
Product: I ordered summertime peonies but got a dozen red roses, not even similar!!!!

Good Morning

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback

Please accept our apologies for the poor level of service you received.

I am sorry that an error occured with your order, however, I am pleased that our sister company Interflora was able to rectify the situation for you and that you were happy with the bouquet delivered.

SIMPLY SUNFLOWERS - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Had to make 2 phone calls to customer services
Product: I had payed extra for next day delivery for a friends birthday. However I was disappointed as the flowers did not arrive until gone 7.30pm that evening. Not really worth the next day delivery charge! However customer services were helpful and re-imbursed me that charge.

Good Morning

Please accept our apologies that you had to contact us with regards to your delivery.

From the notes on your order I can see we refunded you your delivery charge.

CARNATION CLASSIC - IND

Service rating : very good service
Product: flowers well received

HAPPINESS FLORAL CARD

Service rating : The Recipient contacted me immediately the flowers arrived and was highly delighted. The colours were so well coordinated and very fresh. A huge success.
Product: I didn't see this.

SUMMER CHEER

Service rating : A good service as I can use it from France.
Product: Not seen as they were sent to my daughtet in law.

PRETTY PERFUME

Service rating : my friend was very pleased with the flowers she received and made her happy
Product: the flowers were not for me

SIMPLY WHITE ORIENTAL LILIES

Service rating : Arrived on time and nicely presented .
Product: Proved ideal selection for someone who has just lost a close relative.

ROSE AND FREESIA - INDUL

Service rating : Always good service
Product: Had a good feedback from the recipient.

LAVENDER PLANTER

• RIBBON

Service rating : Delivered when requested and left in a cool, sensible place as the recipient was not in.
Product: I have not seen the plant but have been told that it is lovely.

FT ROSE & ALSTRO - IND

However....I ordered 2 bouquets. 1 for my mum which were great the other for a miss melanie dean for her birthday.....they arrived looking pretty poor and didnt get much better..they looked dead in bloom and saggy leaves straiggt away......dissapointed as theybwere they were for her bday

SIMPLY CARNATIONS- STANDARD WITH DESSERT CHOCS

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES
  • RIBBON

Service rating : Have used flying flowers for many years never been disappointed.
Product: Excellent, sent to a friend who I have sent flowers to before, she said they are great , high standard as always.

STRAWBERRY SORBET - STANDARD

Service rating : As always fantastic service.
Product: These flowers were brought for a friends birthday, have sent same bouquet in past always pleased.

SUMMER SHIMMER - LUXURY

• RIBBON

Great Service will def use again

PINK POT ROSE

Service rating : Always very polite and efficient , no hanging around waiting to order !
Product: It was for a friend so I haven't seen it but she said it is lovely !
Also a bouquet I sent some time ago was beautiful and lasted for ages .

CARNIVAL - IND

Service rating : Arrived on time no problems.
Product: Recipient delighted with the well presented flowers

SUMMER SHIMMER - STANDARD

Service rating : When selecting the delivery date I was only given a four day period. It didn't matter this time but I would like to be able to specify a certain date.
Product: The recipient told me that she was delighted with the condition & arrangement of the flowers

CANDY FLOSS - INDULGENT - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Good all round service, we have no complaints.
Product: A perfect result, they could not have been better received.Many thanks.

YELLOW AND WHITE FAIRTRADE ROSES

• RIBBON

Service rating : always delievered on time
Product: reciever was very pleasd with the flowers as it was her birthday

FRUIT SALAD WITH GUYLIAN & RIBBON

Service rating : Will be better when able to check delivery info on web site.
Product: The recipient said they were lovely.

SUMMER ROSE & FREESIA - IND

Service rating : The flowers were nice when they eventually turned up. After ordering online and selecting a delivery date of the 18th, I was then told delivery would not be until the 21st but then the flowers did not turn up on the 21st they were eventually delivered on the 22nd. These were for my Mum's birthday so I have been less than impressed with the service on this occasion.
Product: Flowers were nice but had no scent.

Good Morning

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor level of service you received.

I can see from the notes on your order that you have contacted us directly and we have issued a partial refund for the error.

STRAWBERRY SORBET - INDULGENT

Service rating : lovely and fresh flowers.
Product: my friend was highly delighted with her flowers thank you so much.

SIMPLY FREESIA

Service rating : Excellent service and good quality flowers
Product: My Daughter loved these which I sent for her birthday, despite the heat they are lasting well thank you

PRETTY PERFUME

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES

Service rating : As previously experienced, excellent service
Product: Not sure as was not the recipient, however my Aunt was very pleased

CARNIVAL BOUQUET - STANDARD

Service rating : Always excellent both in quality of flowers delivered and of service
Product: Recipient was so delighted with them