Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 227 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/

MBNA

From the moment I got in touch with FCMS they did everything for me. They also kept me regularly updated with details regarding how my claim was progressing. I would highly recommend using their services especially since they specialize in 'no win no fee'. What have you got to lose?
A satisfied customer.

28-Jul

MBNA

They dealt with my claim very quickly with a good outcome

27-Jul

HSBC

would of put excellent, but did not send invoice for payment ,first request was an abrupt letter saying if did not pay in 7 days !! would take action

26-Jul

MBNA

Excellent, friendly team and service

26-Jul

Loans.co.uk

Liked the online tracker. Staff were always very helpful.

Lloyds Bank

i was very impressed at how quickly my claim was processed - it only took 9 months from start to finish, despite being told it might take 12-18 months.

RBS

Very pleased with the service they sorted everything for me and the online tracker was a good way of keeping up to date.

Lloyds Bank

The claim took 8months , this was due to claim forms being sent to the incorrect address. In turn disclosing my personal information to a third party. A couple of times I had to drive this claim forward, something that I didn't expect. I would recommend this company to a friend, however there is still room for improvement.

14-Jul

Aviva

Having successfully claiming from Welcome finance i had to badger the company to pay me my compensation as they had it paid to themselves and not to me so the claim on the website that you get paid before them is actually not true.

I have 2 other claims with the company and every time I call to find out the current status I just get asked to leave my details and they will return my call, not much use when I am hardly at home that is why I phone them when I have some spare time.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service and have tried to contact you several times to resolve matters but unfortunately you were not available. In terms of your comments about the payment process, we would like to clarify that our fees were actually deducted on the same day that your payment was issued. We have found that customers generally prefer this method because it saves them the hassle of having to contact us to pay the invoice. We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced issues in speaking to our claims team during busy periods, however we note that you have been in contact with them several times since raising the matter and hopefully the issue has now been resolved. We would still welcome the opportunity to discuss matters directly so please get in touch and ask to speak to the Head of Claims.

07-Jul-2014

HSBC

Couldnt ask for anyone better to sort out our ppi claims.

05-Jul-2014

Endowment - Winterthur

Comprehensive advice, competently and courteously presented. Many thanks indeed for an excellent service.

01-Jul-2014

Lloyds Bank

Helpful, steered me thro the process, efficient, helped me to understand the process. Got and are getting good results
Could do with a bit less paper through the post!

01-Jul-2014

HFC Bank Limited

Such a very easy procedure, no hassle involved, I had actually tried other PPI companies and they said they would not take it on as it was over 10 years however this company just got on with and I received the payment and then sent them the amount they required which was well worth it. Wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend them, excellent service.

Barclays Bank

Very professional and attentive staff

Endowment - Prudential

Very polite and courteous, that's what I like about this company. Their knowledge in the game left me in no doubt that this was the way I'd like to pursue my claim.

Many thanks, highly recommend to all

RBS

Financial claims made simple we're great to use I'm pleased with the outcome of my claims and I love the fact that you can track how your claims are doing online.

Lloyds Bank

You did all the work and deserve your fee- Many thanks

Direct Line Financial Services Ltd

Good

Virgin Credit Cards

Excellent trouble free polite service

HSBC

What most impressed me about the service received was that it was an easy process with a positive out come. I was also able to contact your staff for updates which I received quickly. Thank you for your support on this-literally I could not have gained the money owed to me without you! I will be spending it on an extension to my house!

NatWest

Use of online tracker takes away the need for each other communicating all the time

26-Jun-2014

Lombard

100% happy,quick reliable service thanks

26-Jun-2014

MBNA

Good all round service would recommend

25-Jun-2014

NatWest

I found it very easy to do a very pleasant process, very happy with outcome, have and would recommend to give it a try, I didn't think I would get anything but did, thank you

21-Jun-2014