Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 253 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
30-Aug

Fantastic servie

28-Aug

NatWest

Easy to use, everything clearly explained. Efficient service

28-Aug

Lloyds Bank

Great people willing to help good service

MBNA

Did not think for one minute that I was owed anything but I contacted FCMS they took all my details and what do you know they got back nearly £4.000 for me, I have recommended them to a friend.

Endowment - MGM Advantage

Easy all the way through nothing to do as it was all taken care of very happy with the service not so happy with the percentage taken as a fee.

NatWest

Took care of everything.Does what it says on the tin "Financial Claims Made Simple"

PBA - Lloyds Bank

excellent service ,would use again

Lombard Direct

Great service and help given at all stages of the process. Friendly and helpful information to simplify our claim.

Barclaycard

It was so simple just fill the form and wait for the money. They keep me informed all the time. They been so helpful in any question that I had.

Barclays Bank

Great service. I only had to fill out one form that took about five minutes at the most to complete. I wasn't expecting any ppi refund as I always opted out of ppi when taking out a loan but I got a refund on a loan that I took over ten years ago that I had forgotten about. The staff were always very helpfull and quickly answered any questions I had.
Financial claims made simpe are worth trying even if you think you are not eligible for a refund as they do all the work for you so there's nothing to loose and you won't be wasting your own time if you do all the work yourself and end up with no claim at the end of it all.

Endowment - Halifax

Relatively happy with the service although still not trusting of banks etc.feel that the information the Halifax sent to your company should be shared with the customer.would like you to arrange that!Allan who handled my case kept me informed but I still have no real idea if the compensation received equates to what I was due.David

Anglian Home Improvements

they were very professional but takes a long while to speak to somebody when you ring them.

Bank of Scotland

Great Service can check online for Progress .Never Took Long to sort out would recommend

Barclays Bank

Really poor customer service. Not one time could I get through to speak to the person who left a mgs & they never call you back when they say there gona

Hello James and thank you for your comments. We really do pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service at all times, so it was very disappointing to learn that you were so unhappy with the service that you have received. We have tried to contact you several times in order to find out more and pinpoint exactly where we fell short of expectations, but unfortunately you were not available. We would very grateful for an opportunity to put things right, so please contact us when it is convenient and we can discuss matters further

Sally
Marketing Manager
24-Aug

Barclays Bank

Big bully tactics when they want there money

Hello Duncan and thank you for your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear that your experience of our service was spoiled at the final stage of the process and we are particularly concerned by the comments that you felt “bullied” by our requests for payment. We can assure you that this is certainly not how we want our customers to feel and it is certainly not typical of the service that the overwhelming majority of our customers receive. So that we can investigate what went wrong and ensure it does not happen again, we would be very grateful if you could provide us with some further details. We have tried to contact you several times to discuss matters, but unfortunately you were not available. Please get in touch when it is convenient and we are sure that we can put things right.

Sally
Marketing Manager
13-Aug-2014

Barclays Bank

Excellent service always keeping me informed with up to date details on each case by letter or phone calls.Would recommend them to anybody looking to reclaim PPI.

11-Aug-2014

MBNA

Were very impressed with the service received. Thank you

10-Aug-2014

Endowment - Barclays Life

Great Service. Speedy, accessible and completely transparent

09-Aug-2014

Capital One

The service you give is first class out of a quick phone call or email with a/c No's everything is done for you and you keep us updated all the time many thanks.
wallace manning

08-Aug-2014

Endowment - Commercial Union

Excellent service.

08-Aug-2014

MBNA

I wouldn't have had a clue where to start without their help. I contacted them on recommendation from a friend with no expectations of success and ended up with payments totalling nearly £9k. Thank you. I'm telling everyone about them.

07-Aug-2014

HSBC

Prompt and efficient service, also helpful website to enable you to track your claim

Barclays Bank

For anyone reading these reviews, thinking is it worth it? What's the catch etc. Don't these guys are so professional I felt the need to write this review.

The web site information is spot on, so read through and make you own choice, for me it was a pleasure to use this service not only because I won 11 separate cases but how easy it was to complete the paperwork and how professional the team were.

I have recommended this service to a lot of my friends who also have financially benefited from using this company.

MBNA

Very, Very difficult to get hold of by phone. Nobody ever 'available' to speak to. Call backs take days. Would not use this company had I known this

HSBC

All in all a pleasant relationship from a company that managed to recover some PPI for me. Seamless communication & nothing too much trouble for them. Highly recommended company