Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 278 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
21-Nov

Nationwide

The service was okay but not outstanding. It wasn't particularly clear as to what companies I could make a claim on.

Halifax

All staff I was associated with were very helpful, professional & polite.

NatWest

I had a claim from 20 years ago with no paperwork. My attempts to claim directly from the bank were rebuffed but FCMS somehow got the details and won the claim. I'm very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them,

Endowment - Lloyds Bank

I found the service to be very professional. They kept me informed and up to date and where quick to advise me of the conclusion to my claim. I would have no hesitation in recommending Financial Claims made simple to anyone seeking recompense from financial institutions.

Endowment - Prudential

Very professionally investigated.I thought that i had no chance of getting any compensation for the miss selling of my endowment but i was surprisingly proved wrong.A first class company who keep you well informed,i highly recommend Financial Claims Made Simple.

PBA - Barclays Bank

Good,fast service with no prolems at all.

FirstPlus

Fuss free service. Their forms were easy to understand and the whole process was carried out with minimum delay.

Lloyds Bank

Good response excellent result.Marking would have been excellent but got chased for money that we had already paid...

Barclaycard

Great service

HSBC

The service we received was really good, even down to not calling my home number during the day as my husband works nights. The communication was good and we were kept informed all the way through the process. Indeed the only issues we had were from the bank themselves, we took the advise of Financial claims and directed everything to them. Easy and quick service. Would recommend. :)

08-Nov-2014

HSBC

The claim took a long time and we had several setbacks but the web site kept me up to date with how the claim was progressing, so it was a case of keeping patient. Even better was the way I felt trusted to pay for the service and at no time did I feel under pressure or threat to settle the bill. All in all a calm reassured service.

07-Nov-2014

HFC Bank Limited

They have secured one claim for me and are currently working on a second one.
They kept me up to date with the claim and kept me well informed.

26-Oct-2014

Black Horse

Thank you for your company helping me receiving back the money I did not know I was Owed by the bank,thank again,Mr t thomas

14-Oct-2014

Liverpool Victoria

good quick service

14-Oct-2014

Halifax

done good-processed claim quickly & simply & were there with excellent advice when necessary!

05-Oct-2014

Capital One

OK so far, waiting for more claims to close.

Lloyds Bank

I must say that the service i received was brilliant by every body concerned with my case and thank you all .

*personal info removed by Feefo*

Very efficient service

Tesco Personal Finance

The end result was great although it did take well over a year

Beneficial Finance

Not enough contact and updates to how my claim was going. I haven't heard back from financial claims made easy to even let me know if my case is closed and all my claims have been dealt with ? And I wasn't made aware of the costs until the later stages of the process. I wasn't particularly happy with the service provided.

02-Oct-2014
Not happy with over all service

20-Oct-2014
I'm current in communications with FCMS to resolve my issue and have been happy with the response .

Thank you for recently taking the time to discuss your concerns with us and we are grateful for the opportunity to clarify and resolve matters to your satisfaction.

Kind Regards

Sally
Marketing Manager

Barclaycard

Great service, excellent from the moment I had a web chat, to speaking to the sales agent and keeping updated via the unique online claims tracker-Have already recommended to friends and family who have benefited and like me have not had to complete any forms.

Capital One

Very smooth , no unnecessary communication

Britannia

AS THE TITLE CLAIMS, VERY SIMPLE EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL ROUND

Lloyds Bank

They did exactly what they said on the tin! I didn't have to do an awful lot and they kept me informed along the way and I had regular letters so I knew what they were doing and which companies they were dealing with.

Got a few quid back so I'm very happy. Thank you.

25-Sep-2014

Halifax

Over all l thought Financial Claim was good, but l must say the only thing l got to
say is when l got my cheque from the Halfax, l phoned your company up to see if
l should take the money or what, so l rain up and l talked to some on the phone,
and l told him my trouble and he sad the person how do with this claim was on the phone and he took my number and sad some one will be in touch with you! but not one got back to me.
But over all you was good