Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 313 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
20-Jan

Great service many thanks

19-Jan

Capital One

I found the service very good,and was always informed with the way
Things was progressing
B Lucas

19-Jan

HSBC

Fabulous no fuss service, asked strait forward questions and really listened to me. Got very speedy result.

17-Jan

Lloyds Bank

Great costumer service good contact during the process and a great result

16-Jan

Lloyds Bank

Very helpful, never pushy.Every thing explained clearly.Would recommend them to anyone.First class service!

16-Jan

Bank of Scotland

Happy with the sevice provided, was able to follow claim progress on line.

15-Jan

Lloyds Bank

Did exactly what it said on the tin

15-Jan

HSBC

I have been impressed with the way Financial Claims Made Simple have dealt with my claims for PPI re-imbursement. I have been kept informed how the claim was progressing at every step of the way. I would definitely recommend their services.

MBNA

Very professional

Marks and Spencer

Very good service and have recommended you others. Able to find claims with little information and easy to contact if there is a problem. All in all, I'm a happy bunny with more coins in her pocket.

MINT (RBS)

claims not finished yet! So far so good.

Lloyds Bank

Very poor personal contact and update information.

Hello and you for your feedback. We have recently changed our process to not only improve the way we present updates on our online claims tracker but to also update you via email (or letter if we do not have an email address) with updates on your case as it moves through the lifecycle of the claim.

Many thanks

Simon Mayo
Head of Operations

Peugeot Finance

Helpful efficient and polite. Was a pleasure to deal with them.

Lloyds Bank

Easy to use and they got the job done.

Barclaycard

every time I called for an update or e-mailed your reply would be we spoke to the other party today which says to me you wouldn't have spoke to them if I hadn't called so I felt I was chasing my claim all the time.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Your claim case was referred to the Financial Ombudsman, which we do chase regularly but due to their workload, cases can take a significant length of time. We understand that this is frustrating. FOS quote the following on their website regarding timescales:

‘We’re unlikely to be able to give you a detailed personal timetable for how long it will take to resolve your case – other than to assure you that we will try and sort it out as fast as we possibly can.’

We are currently arranging automatic updates for our customers and keeping our online tracker up to date to help assure customers that each case is being regularly reviewed to ensure a swift resolution. If there is anything else you feel we could do, please let us know.

Many thnaks

Simon Mayo
Head of Operations

PBA - Lloyds Bank

Easy to claim and very satisfactory outcome. thank you financial

claimsmade easy

Barclaycard

Financial claims was very helpful to me and had a excellent service from them

Barclays Bank

Staff were pleasant and helpful - my PPI was refunded. The percentage taken is quite high though. But I suppose I did know that at the start.

12-Jan

AA Personal Finance (HBOS)

good service

First Direct

I would like to take this opportunity to say what a professional and efficient service you do and would highly recommend your company.

Capital One

Hard question to answer . The only good thing was they got my money . Rest if itvwas poor took at least 2 years if not 3 . Constantly had to ring for updates no communication really at all

Halifax

easy to deal with kept upto date of claim, would recommend them

05-Jan-2015

Capital One

not enough contact or communications to let me know what was going on, months would go by and I had to contact them

Hello

We have attempted to contact you by phone to discuss this feedback but sadly we could not get hold of you.

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. Any comments relating to our services we take very seriously.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologise that you felt the service provided fell short against your expectations. Upon reviewing your claim, we appealed the original decision by your lender and proceeded to take the claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service. We advised the timescale to reach a conclusion to the claim would be down to the Financial Ombudsman Service and we would provide updates to you.

From reviewing your feedback, you felt that we could have been in more regular contact with yourself and the Financial Ombudsman Service to provide an update on the claim.

I have reviewed your claim in light of your comments, as a result I am looking to improve our processes for claims that go to the Financial Ombudsman Service. From our experience contacting Financial Ombudsman Service every 3 to 4 weeks would hinder the resolution of a complaint however contacting the customer every 8 to 12 weeks would ensure that our customers are up to date with the progress of the claim, ensuring they are clear where any delays are.

I trust that the above takes into account the experience you received how seriously we take feedback. Once again thank you for taking the time to complete the feedback on FeeFo and if there is anything else we can do to improve our feedback please let me know.

Steve Payne
Claims Team Leader
22-Dec-2014

Endowment - Barclays

From start to finish the handling of our claim was excellent. The team were extremely helpful and kept us up to speed with everything, they also returned all telephone call enquiries quickly. The team have a really professional manner which made us feel confident that they were making every effort on our behalf to move our claim on as fast as possible. Thank you for a very smooth and effortless experience.

22-Dec-2014

Halifax

Generally a good service but I did have to chase a response on a couple of occasions