Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 265 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
14-Oct

Liverpool Victoria

good quick service

14-Oct

Halifax

done good-processed claim quickly & simply & were there with excellent advice when necessary!

05-Oct-2014

Capital One

OK so far, waiting for more claims to close.

Lloyds Bank

I must say that the service i received was brilliant by every body concerned with my case and thank you all .

*personal info removed by Feefo*

Very efficient service

Tesco Personal Finance

The end result was great although it did take well over a year

Beneficial Finance

Not enough contact and updates to how my claim was going. I haven't heard back from financial claims made easy to even let me know if my case is closed and all my claims have been dealt with ? And I wasn't made aware of the costs until the later stages of the process. I wasn't particularly happy with the service provided.

02-Oct-2014
Not happy with over all service

20-Oct-2014
I'm current in communications with FCMS to resolve my issue and have been happy with the response .

Thank you for recently taking the time to discuss your concerns with us and we are grateful for the opportunity to clarify and resolve matters to your satisfaction.

Kind Regards

Sally
Marketing Manager

Barclaycard

Great service, excellent from the moment I had a web chat, to speaking to the sales agent and keeping updated via the unique online claims tracker-Have already recommended to friends and family who have benefited and like me have not had to complete any forms.

Capital One

Very smooth , no unnecessary communication

Britannia

AS THE TITLE CLAIMS, VERY SIMPLE EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL ROUND

Lloyds Bank

They did exactly what they said on the tin! I didn't have to do an awful lot and they kept me informed along the way and I had regular letters so I knew what they were doing and which companies they were dealing with.

Got a few quid back so I'm very happy. Thank you.

25-Sep-2014

Halifax

Over all l thought Financial Claim was good, but l must say the only thing l got to
say is when l got my cheque from the Halfax, l phoned your company up to see if
l should take the money or what, so l rain up and l talked to some on the phone,
and l told him my trouble and he sad the person how do with this claim was on the phone and he took my number and sad some one will be in touch with you! but not one got back to me.
But over all you was good

30-Aug-2014

MBNA

Fantastic servie

28-Aug-2014

NatWest

Easy to use, everything clearly explained. Efficient service

28-Aug-2014

Lloyds Bank

Great people willing to help good service

MBNA

Did not think for one minute that I was owed anything but I contacted FCMS they took all my details and what do you know they got back nearly £4.000 for me, I have recommended them to a friend.

Endowment - MGM Advantage

Easy all the way through nothing to do as it was all taken care of very happy with the service not so happy with the percentage taken as a fee.

NatWest

Took care of everything.Does what it says on the tin "Financial Claims Made Simple"

PBA - Lloyds Bank

excellent service ,would use again

Lombard Direct

Great service and help given at all stages of the process. Friendly and helpful information to simplify our claim.

Barclaycard

It was so simple just fill the form and wait for the money. They keep me informed all the time. They been so helpful in any question that I had.

Barclays Bank

Great service. I only had to fill out one form that took about five minutes at the most to complete. I wasn't expecting any ppi refund as I always opted out of ppi when taking out a loan but I got a refund on a loan that I took over ten years ago that I had forgotten about. The staff were always very helpfull and quickly answered any questions I had.
Financial claims made simpe are worth trying even if you think you are not eligible for a refund as they do all the work for you so there's nothing to loose and you won't be wasting your own time if you do all the work yourself and end up with no claim at the end of it all.

Endowment - Halifax

Relatively happy with the service although still not trusting of banks etc.feel that the information the Halifax sent to your company should be shared with the customer.would like you to arrange that!Allan who handled my case kept me informed but I still have no real idea if the compensation received equates to what I was due.David

Anglian Home Improvements

they were very professional but takes a long while to speak to somebody when you ring them.

Bank of Scotland

Great Service can check online for Progress .Never Took Long to sort out would recommend