Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 357 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/

MBNA

My husband di most of the contact work , and I know we had a few issues , but overall the service was good from you point of view
thanks

19-Mar

Barclays Bank

Imformed me of lastest info regarding claim.

17-Mar

HSBC

These guys made it so simple to check whether I had any PPI on my old credit cards and loans. I didn't have to lift a finger. They did all of the hard work and managed to get me a payout of £450! Thank you!!

16-Mar

Endowment - Standard Life

They di an excellent job, without them we would not have got our money back. We would recommend them to anyone.

Barclaycard

fast efficient and very professional

Barclaycard

Very good

NatWest

Financial Claims Made Simple achieved all that they set out to do and obtained very satisfactory results for me.

RBS

Knowledgeable and professional . Recommended

Lloyds Bank

Easy to use efficient service

Santander

They kept me informed every step of the way. On the odd occasion I had to phone, the advisor checked my account so they knew exactly what the status of my account was. Always handled in a professional but friendly manner.I would recommend them To anyone who think they may be owed PPI.

Cheltenham & Gloucester

Brilliant friendly advise and help from start.to finish

Endowment - Scottish Amicable

could not fault them

Barclays Bank

I did most of the work talking directly to my bank

Barclays Bank

Everything was done with amazing communication throughout the process. Very helpful staff every time I called in was never rushed, clear information from each person in spoke to.

This is a great service.

First Direct

Very easy to use service. Very pleased. Thank you

PBA - NatWest

RBS

Claim from RBS just under £3000 they took £850 and because I sent back form to accept the RBS offer the same day that I received it I lost over a £1000 because there advice came 5 days too late feel I was very let down and could have been pre- warned to hold off accepting the offer. My phone call to complain was not much use either.

HFC Bank Limited

Helpful from the first contact. A professional service with excellent and unexpected result. Well worth the fee in my opinion.

05-Mar-2015

Lloyds Bank

Excellent service so far, would recomend your service

28-Feb-2015

HSBC

Did everything required of them with clear information to me every step of the way.

26-Feb-2015

Halifax

As I didn't have much information to begin with, I didn't hold out much hope of receiving anything back, but although the process took some time, it was well worth the wait as I got far more than I anticipated, and there was no long- winded form filling involved. I'm very pleased with the end result

NatWest

Once the initial admin was out of the way there was no hassle at all.

Service was very good

Abbey National

They were very efficient, polite and professional at all times

24-Feb-2015

Lloyds Bank

I made a number of phone calls to Financial Claims Made Simple, and asked them for advice, and they helped me straight away, or they got someone to contact me if no one could help me at the time I contacted them. They gave me the correct advice each time, and also told me in advance if I was expecting something through the post, or a call, which made everything easy and stress free. Great job!

24-Feb-2015

Halifax

Very efficient, they handled everything from start to finish