Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 219 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
14-Jul

Aviva

Having successfully claiming from Welcome finance i had to badger the company to pay me my compensation as they had it paid to themselves and not to me so the claim on the website that you get paid before them is actually not true.

I have 2 other claims with the company and every time I call to find out the current status I just get asked to leave my details and they will return my call, not much use when I am hardly at home that is why I phone them when I have some spare time.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service and have tried to contact you several times to resolve matters but unfortunately you were not available. In terms of your comments about the payment process, we would like to clarify that our fees were actually deducted on the same day that your payment was issued. We have found that customers generally prefer this method because it saves them the hassle of having to contact us to pay the invoice. We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced issues in speaking to our claims team during busy periods, however we note that you have been in contact with them several times since raising the matter and hopefully the issue has now been resolved. We would still welcome the opportunity to discuss matters directly so please get in touch and ask to speak to the Head of Claims.

07-Jul

HSBC

Couldnt ask for anyone better to sort out our ppi claims.

05-Jul

Endowment - Winterthur

Comprehensive advice, competently and courteously presented. Many thanks indeed for an excellent service.

01-Jul-2014

Lloyds Bank

Helpful, steered me thro the process, efficient, helped me to understand the process. Got and are getting good results
Could do with a bit less paper through the post!

01-Jul-2014

HFC Bank Limited

Such a very easy procedure, no hassle involved, I had actually tried other PPI companies and they said they would not take it on as it was over 10 years however this company just got on with and I received the payment and then sent them the amount they required which was well worth it. Wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend them, excellent service.

Barclays Bank

Very professional and attentive staff

Endowment - Prudential

Very polite and courteous, that's what I like about this company. Their knowledge in the game left me in no doubt that this was the way I'd like to pursue my claim.

Many thanks, highly recommend to all

RBS

Financial claims made simple we're great to use I'm pleased with the outcome of my claims and I love the fact that you can track how your claims are doing online.

Lloyds Bank

You did all the work and deserve your fee- Many thanks

Direct Line Financial Services Ltd

Good

Virgin Credit Cards

Excellent trouble free polite service

HSBC

What most impressed me about the service received was that it was an easy process with a positive out come. I was also able to contact your staff for updates which I received quickly. Thank you for your support on this-literally I could not have gained the money owed to me without you! I will be spending it on an extension to my house!

NatWest

Use of online tracker takes away the need for each other communicating all the time

26-Jun-2014

Lombard

100% happy,quick reliable service thanks

26-Jun-2014

MBNA

Good all round service would recommend

25-Jun-2014

NatWest

I found it very easy to do a very pleasant process, very happy with outcome, have and would recommend to give it a try, I didn't think I would get anything but did, thank you

21-Jun-2014

Barclaycard Loans

very good and simple

17-Jun-2014

Halifax

Good service.

15-Jun-2014

Halifax

They dealt with my claim very quickly and professionally, only a few forms to sign and they did the rest for you. There was always someone on hand to talk to if I needed advice. They take 25% of whatever amount you claim back so be aware but they have to make there money somewhere. Thank you.

13-Jun-2014

Lloyds Bank

They made the whole process very simple. I don't think I would have known where to start. I was kept informed via their tracking page on the internet.

Capital One

Highly recommend financial claims. They take care of everything.

The Woolwich

Simple, clear and very helpful.

Barclaycard

Very little contact with myself while awaiting the claim.. I had a 10 minute phone call to take some details then nothing. The first i knew about my claim was seeing the money in my bank account even though i had rung and been promised a call back on no less than three occasions.. Final bill just under £600... Funny thing being once i owed them money the calls came through thick n fast... Lesson learned... Send your own template letter and save a packet!!

I have looked at your case file and can see that your claim was dealt with from start to finish in 12 weeks, and we updated the online claims tracker at regular stages of the claim. We admit that there was a 5 week period of no contact once we had sent the PPI questionnaire to your lender but that was because we too were waiting on information.
We like to keep it simple for our customers and one method is through our online claims tracker. This enables you to go onto our website, enter your reference number, and see up-to-date real-time updates on all your claims. It also tells you what will be coming up next for your claims.
Kind Regards

Marketing Manager

Barclays Bank

Thanks painless and very proffesional

Barclaycard

Yes, they take 25% (+VAT) and it's painful to hand over a share!

At the end of the day, I'd make a few points: I for one wouldn't have gone through the process had it not been for them doing the legwork. So I'm without a doubt much better off as a result of using them.

Also, the reputable, non hassly approach they talk about on their website is in my experience true. They were always pleasant to deal with and prompt in replying.

Finally, the point about them chasing with invoices is in my experience not the case. Yes, they ask for payment within seven days of you receiving your money, but that's fair enough request I think to avoid people just blowing everything in one go.

Thank you very much for your kind words.