Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 157 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
13-Mar-2014

HSBC

thanks for helping me to get this sorting for me
i did not know how to do it you was a great help

13-Mar-2014
thanks

26-Feb-2014

Lloyds Bank

I am very pleased with the service i have received from this company and would recomend them to others

24-Feb-2014

RBS

From my first conversation to the last one, the service I received from Financial Claims Made Simple was phenomenal. I was very wary of using the services of a PPI claims business and expected them all to be unethical and 'cowboyish'. I am pleased to report that Financial Claims Made Simple were not like this and are obviously the exception. Every conversation I had with the business was answered immediately with a knowledgable member of staff picking up. Well done and thank you.

Virgin Credit Card

It's obviously great that Financial Claims made easy assist to claim back money you're owed but the downside to their service is the large fees payable at the end.

I also think it would be better to deduct the fees prior to payment being made to the end client (i.e. me). I mean, you can't miss what you never had but when you have to then pay a large chunk back, you feel it.

Barclaycard

Good service but a little pushy for payment at the end. Overall though very satisfied. Thanks

MBNA

Provide a great service,thank you.

MBNA

Hassle free, a quick service, I would recommend the comampany.

Barclaycard

Kept me upto date on progress, easy to use website, able to talk to someone on phone if required.

HFC Bank Limited

Professional and sympathetic to all situations, while keeping the client updated on all aspects of the claim.
Prompt response to all enquiries.

NatWest

I did all the work, FCMS took their 20% plus VAT anyway.

Lloyds Bank

Excellent communication, keeping me informed throughout

Alliance & Leicester

As in the name it was really simply, a few forms to fill in and a couple of phone calls along the way and that was it.

Egg Loans

I was encouraged to go for a claim by my house mates so I made the phonecall not expecting very much of an outcome. Right through the whole paperwork process I was encouraged and advised by the staff at Financial Claims who were dealing with my me. Everyone I dealt with was professional and polite and always helpful. There was an occasion where I left some paperwork for about two weeks as I was a bit fed up with all of the process as I had filled in quite a lot and it seemed repetative. I had a call from the advisor Adam who encouraged me to fill it in and return it. This resulted in a claim from "Egg",If I hadn't filled it in I wouldn't have had a succesful claim. I have recommended the company to other friends who have also had succesful claims.
At this time I was working two jobs living in a shared house to save to buy my first home. The result meant that I reached my financial goal quicker and am now looking at houses with an intention to buy before April. Plus I gave up the second job!
I was very surprised and happy with the result I got and the service I received.

NatWest

I found the service offered by Financial Claims Made Simple to be excellent and would recommend them.

NatWest

Youe service waas good,the only drawback was you weer asking us to pay you before thecheque we received was clared

Halifax

Keep you up to date with what is happening, send pre-paid envelopes if you need to send them anything back, I thought they were very good to say you don't pay anything unless you get anything back a policy I didn't believe but it is true.

Barclaycard

FCMS were excellent, very supportive and let me know what was happening every step of the way. I would have given up if I had tried on my own. They were great.

17-Feb-2014

MBNA

Fast and easy transaction.

16-Feb-2014

Barclays Bank

but...
we don't get enough details on procedures...

15-Feb-2014

Endowment - RBS

I received excellent service throughout my claim and will definitely recommend this company to my friends.

12-Feb-2014

Barclaycard

I thought you handled my case wonderful .very informative kept in the know all the time,staff were friendly and I would recommend your company to anyone.
Mrs Jean Mant

10-Feb-2014

Barclaycard

Excellent service in every way,

10-Feb-2014

Halifax

the people i spoke to were very polite and ultra efficient. They didnt give up and i have recommended you to others

09-Feb-2014

Aviva

thought they could have been a lot quicker than what they were . not a lot of communication

08-Feb-2014

Lloyds Bank

My bank made a wrong assessment on my PPI refund, & a reassessed was made, unfortunately it was for a less amount, I paid the due fees to Financial Claims but received fee demands for the incorrect assessment my bank first made. This was eventually resolved but the way I was treated was terrible, I have never been spoken to so badly by a company before. I didn't even receive an apology. Disgraceful.

11-Feb-2014
Financial claims & their partner organization are fully commitment in resolving complaints to achieve their main goal of 100% customer satisfaction.

Thanks very much for your feedback and for taking the time to discuss your experience with me over the phone this morning.

Please accept my sincere apologies that the level of service you have received from Financial Claims Made Simple and our partners was not in line with our usual standards.

I'm personally very pleased that we have now been able to resolve this issue to your satisfaction and I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to put things right.

We would relish the opportunity to help you with another claim in the future and demonstrate to you again why 93% of our customers rated our service as "excellent"

Karl Griffin