Financial Claims Made Simple Reviews

Consumer ratings of Financial Claims Made Simple

Feedback for www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/ has been compiled from 238 Customer Reviews

• 29/05/2013
  • We're a small company of experts passionate about recovering PPI. When you phone you'll get through to someone who recovers PPI all day long, not a call-centre employee reading from a computer. We're one of the most experienced companies around and started recovering missold PPI back in 2007. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our ethical and transparent approach. That's why we let each customer use the Claims Tracker to see inside our database and view the work we've been doing on their behalf. We're cheaper than other claims companies because we don't spend a fortune on advertising, all of our customers find us on the internet. We hate those unwanted telephone calls and text messages that some companies use for marketing and will never use them!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.financialclaimsmadesimple.co.uk/
13-Aug

Barclays Bank

Excellent service always keeping me informed with up to date details on each case by letter or phone calls.Would recommend them to anybody looking to reclaim PPI.

11-Aug

MBNA

Were very impressed with the service received. Thank you

10-Aug

Endowment - Barclays Life

Great Service. Speedy, accessible and completely transparent

09-Aug

Capital One

The service you give is first class out of a quick phone call or email with a/c No's everything is done for you and you keep us updated all the time many thanks.
wallace manning

08-Aug

Endowment - Commercial Union

Excellent service.

08-Aug

MBNA

I wouldn't have had a clue where to start without their help. I contacted them on recommendation from a friend with no expectations of success and ended up with payments totalling nearly £9k. Thank you. I'm telling everyone about them.

07-Aug

HSBC

Prompt and efficient service, also helpful website to enable you to track your claim

Barclays Bank

For anyone reading these reviews, thinking is it worth it? What's the catch etc. Don't these guys are so professional I felt the need to write this review.

The web site information is spot on, so read through and make you own choice, for me it was a pleasure to use this service not only because I won 11 separate cases but how easy it was to complete the paperwork and how professional the team were.

I have recommended this service to a lot of my friends who also have financially benefited from using this company.

MBNA

Very, Very difficult to get hold of by phone. Nobody ever 'available' to speak to. Call backs take days. Would not use this company had I known this

HSBC

All in all a pleasant relationship from a company that managed to recover some PPI for me. Seamless communication & nothing too much trouble for them. Highly recommended company

Barclaycard

Everything was easy to do, and I could keep up to date via your link. All in all an excellent sevice.

29-Jul-2014

MBNA

From the moment I got in touch with FCMS they did everything for me. They also kept me regularly updated with details regarding how my claim was progressing. I would highly recommend using their services especially since they specialize in 'no win no fee'. What have you got to lose?
A satisfied customer.

28-Jul-2014

MBNA

They dealt with my claim very quickly with a good outcome

27-Jul-2014

HSBC

would of put excellent, but did not send invoice for payment ,first request was an abrupt letter saying if did not pay in 7 days !! would take action

26-Jul-2014

MBNA

Excellent, friendly team and service

26-Jul-2014

Loans.co.uk

Liked the online tracker. Staff were always very helpful.

Lloyds Bank

i was very impressed at how quickly my claim was processed - it only took 9 months from start to finish, despite being told it might take 12-18 months.

RBS

Very pleased with the service they sorted everything for me and the online tracker was a good way of keeping up to date.

Lloyds Bank

The claim took 8months , this was due to claim forms being sent to the incorrect address. In turn disclosing my personal information to a third party. A couple of times I had to drive this claim forward, something that I didn't expect. I would recommend this company to a friend, however there is still room for improvement.

14-Jul-2014

Aviva

Having successfully claiming from Welcome finance i had to badger the company to pay me my compensation as they had it paid to themselves and not to me so the claim on the website that you get paid before them is actually not true.

I have 2 other claims with the company and every time I call to find out the current status I just get asked to leave my details and they will return my call, not much use when I am hardly at home that is why I phone them when I have some spare time.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service and have tried to contact you several times to resolve matters but unfortunately you were not available. In terms of your comments about the payment process, we would like to clarify that our fees were actually deducted on the same day that your payment was issued. We have found that customers generally prefer this method because it saves them the hassle of having to contact us to pay the invoice. We are also sorry to hear that you have experienced issues in speaking to our claims team during busy periods, however we note that you have been in contact with them several times since raising the matter and hopefully the issue has now been resolved. We would still welcome the opportunity to discuss matters directly so please get in touch and ask to speak to the Head of Claims.

07-Jul-2014

HSBC

Couldnt ask for anyone better to sort out our ppi claims.

05-Jul-2014

Endowment - Winterthur

Comprehensive advice, competently and courteously presented. Many thanks indeed for an excellent service.

01-Jul-2014

Lloyds Bank

Helpful, steered me thro the process, efficient, helped me to understand the process. Got and are getting good results
Could do with a bit less paper through the post!

01-Jul-2014

HFC Bank Limited

Such a very easy procedure, no hassle involved, I had actually tried other PPI companies and they said they would not take it on as it was over 10 years however this company just got on with and I received the payment and then sent them the amount they required which was well worth it. Wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend them, excellent service.

28-Jun-2014

Barclays Bank

Very professional and attentive staff