Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 142843 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Product as expected, prices very competitive and delivery prompt. One happy customer

Rate our service

Always quick delivery and products always good quality.

Very good service order came within 2days no problems

Rate our service

Thanks for an excellent service

Rate our service

Best company to order from, arrived on time. Packaged brilliantly very happy with my product also would definitely order from them again.

Rate our service

Excellent products, good prices and super service.

Rate our service

Very competitive prices and quick delivery

22-Jun-2018
First class

Rate our service

My products arrived promptly, accompanied by fab gift bag! Love, love, love Feelunique ��

Rate our service

Great products, delivery & packaging. 10 out of 10!

Rate our service

I love FeelUnique because it's such an easy site to use, has fantastic offers on a wide range of brands & the customer service is great.

Rate our service

The product I ordered from Feelunique was in excellent condition and packaging. It was delivered to me in a moderate amount of time, not too long a wait. Everything was as it seemed in the pictures on the website. Very pleased.

Rate our service

Excellent service! Very quick delivery!!!

Great service, quick delivery

Rate our service

Love feel unique excellent company

Rate our service

Very pleased with products. would ask that you look at packaging. I receive eyebrow pencil every two months and it comes in a huge box. I feel this could be put into a padded envelope,which would suffice. This would be much better price wise and better for the environment. Thank you.

Rate our service

Never received notification emails regarding my parcel’s delivery

Rate our service

great product range at great prices, with fantastic service

love feelunique

Rate our service

Website is fine until you get through to the basket and payment pages. Can be a bit glitchy and hard to complete what you are trying to do, such as use a code, etc.

21-Jun-2018
I have Feelunique unlimited, and the parcel was supposed to arrive the next day (Friday), but it didn't. It arrived the following Monday. I contacted support, only received a response on Tuesday, but was given a £5.00 off £30.00 code.

Rate our service

The products come cute and well packaged. Nearly all the small products are expensive so I do think free samples should be given more to compensate for that. So that you feel you are getting your money's worth. The body shop is quite a good example of a company that is also selling online and the products are worth the price plus you are given discounts or extra gifts. It just makes spending your hard earned money feel more like a worth it thing to do.

Order was lost in post and waited almost 2 weeks for replacement

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that there was a delay in receiving your order with us and appreciate your disappointment.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks, Demi

Excellent service as always

Rate our service

Very pleased with the service & product and will definitely use again.

I didn't receive my order for over 3 weeks

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order.

We can see that you have contacted us directly and our Customer Care team have addressed your delivery issue.

We apologise for the loss of your order.

Thanks, Demi