Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 149308 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

great service

Rate our service

Always an excellent service and delivery is very prompt

Rate our service

Excellent service.Goods arrived in good time and great condition.

Rate our service

Fast delivery, best prices, free gifts, wish they would give more samples considering I spend more than £100 on average every time I shop.

Rate our service

Great service, quick delivery, thanks

Good service. Great products. Very happy

Prompt and reliable

Rate our service

Great service - and really sweet packaging!

Rate our service

I still haven’t received my order

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear that you have not received your order.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

Parcel was delivered to wrong address and took over a week to rectify. Sample sizes that were ordered weren’t received. Having said that the goods I received were excellent and I would probably use the company again.

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

So sorry to hear this, please see the email we have sent you.

Beautifully packaged. Super fast delivery. Wonderful product

Rate our service

I received my parcels ahead of schedule and it came beautifully packaged. I also really appreciated the free gift resulting from a £40 spend.

22-Feb-2019
Quick and impressive service

Rate our service

Quick delivery, well packaged and excellent products.

Rate our service

First time using feelunique, website is easy to use and manoeuvre around, delivery was fast and very happy with the products I purchased, the freebie testers were a nice bonus, felt appreciated as a customer :)

Speedy service

Rate our service

I can’t really comment on the company other than who it uses to deliver the products.
I spent a substantial amount of money at Christmas. Only to have to buy again from elsewhere after the package went missing. I live in an apartment block and received a note on my doormat to say the package had been left in the patio, or something similar. The apartments don’t have whatever it was, I didn’t have my package and neither did my neighbours. The door to the apartments was broken. I’m assuming that’s how the delivery driver got it. To leave a package wherever he left it was negligent. Then I find that a monthly order i made within this order was still active. I’d assumed it was cancelled. Once again my parcel wasn’t delivery to me. Fortunately this time a neighbour did get it. It’s a bad service either way. Nowhere else leaves parcels other than with me, or I have to go and pick it up.

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

So sorry to hear this.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

God a good discount off some perfume for my fiancee and it arrived quickly. There was A LOT of packaging though. They say it is recyclable but still, way too much.

Always very happy!

Rate our service

Always stock products I want, quick and easy to order with prompt delivery.

Rate our service

Item has been despatch thanks

Rate our service

Feelunique carry a good range and in particular the one I wanted to buy - The Ordinary. I emailed their beauty experts with my skin concerns and they recommended a combination of products. I've been using these products for around 2 weeks now and they are very good, giving the results I hoped for.
All in all a very good experience. So why only 'good' and not 'excellent' you may wonder. The only negative I've experienced, is that they absolutely bombard you with marketing emails trying to tempt you to buy more from them. Admittedly I've not much trading history with them to tailor these emails, but they are very prolific and pretty random.
Oh and the standard/free delivery is pretty slow, but given its free I can live with that. Be aware though that your order will take several days to get to you, mine took about 4 working days.

Rate our service

an excellent site which I use quite a lot and will continue to use.

Rate our service

Easy transaction online but delivery time could be faster. Also a lot of postage packaging used for small product ordered.

Very good service

Rate our service

Absolutely love Feel Unique, there so reliable and always have offers, Definitely recommend