Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 131961 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Brilliant, they delivered sooner than expected, and my goods were packed to perfection, lots of padding. As for the company they have a huge range of products, lots of offers and i like the personalised side. Can not fault them!

Always pleased with service

26-May-2017
Always enjoy purchasing from feel unique

Rate our service

I would like to say good, the shopping experience mostly was other than that the customer service ignoring the fact my box came damaged and I'd lost invoices

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service you received.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks, Sam

Rate our service

The package arrived in excellent condition. I have been abroad nursing a dear friend, I did receive many emails asking for feedback. I did not open your package until I returned home!!

Rate our service

Always delivers on time with great customer service if you have to contact them

Rate our service

Fast and efficient as ever, thank you.

Fast service well packed

Rate our service

Great service, wide selection of products and deal.

Rate our service

Good products and delivered in good time. Over the top packaging though. A lipstick doesn't need to be in a box that size, the postman couldn't post it through my letterbox and so i had to go and collect it on my morning off. I don't know if the company uses generic size packaging for most things or had nothing smaller but maybe something to look at. But I am pleased with my product.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you received your order in excessive packaging.

We work hard to make sure our packaging is as environmentally friendly as possible, you can find full information here, http://www.feelunique.com/help/article.php?id=207521159-Packaging

Thanks, Sam

Rate our service

It was great and very quick! Tightly packaged which is great because there was less waste :)

Rate our service

Speedy delivery as always great service

Rate our service

Quick delivery - no problems with order

Rate our service

Goods not as ordered. I was not surprised girl taking order was struggling to understand English. Returning goods was not straight forward and return note had incorrect price. Telephoned to query discrepancy in price, and told not to worry it will get sorted out. Have had no confirmation that you have received incorrect goods and therefore loath to reorder until credited back to my account.
Summing up, repackaging, down loading return label and trip to post office took up a lot of time.
Not impressed
June Leether

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service you received on this occasion.

Thanks, Jess

Rate our service

Ordered 3 weeks ago and still haven't received. Saying it would take 3-5 days therefore am not happy. Currently in the slow process of applying for a replacement to be sent as it was supposed to be a birthday present. Not happy

Thanks, Jess

Rate our service

Quick, easy to use and a lovely variety of products!

Rate our service

First class cosmetics and toilet bags.Delivered very quickly thank you.

Very efficient

Good packaging

Arrived very quickly

Excellent service & wonderful products ��

Rate our service

Excellent company with a good range of products

Rate our service

thank you the item, service and turnaround delivery all excellent - wish everyone did as well

Rate our service

Good prices, good delivery.