Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 141168 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Easy to use website, good delivery times, parcel left where requested.

Rate our service

Excellent service, quick delivery and always competitive prices.

Rate our service

Excellent company with an extensive range of very competitively priced goods and all with speedy delivery

24-Apr-2018
I received a Clarins double serum to test.Was looking forward to trying this .
Came in the signature Clarins red & white box & the brown inner bottle which would look presentable on any dressing table.
The dial to set the amount of serum for your skin I felt a bit gimmicky but did stop too much serum being dispensed.
NEGATIVES:
To start with I used morning & night but I broke out it little white spots so reduced usage to evening only.Had to stop using as further breakouts which is something I never get.
Left it a few days,spots cleared up,tried using the serum again but sadly the spots returned.
I have never had this with any product I have used.
Price -Overpriced
POSITIVES:
Does make your moisturiser sit lovely on top

TO SUMMARISE:
This product may suit others and I do not have sensitive skin
Sadly not for me
Thankyou for the opportunity to test

Rate our service

Quick efficient service from viewing products to delivery thank you

Rate our service

Easy ordering and fast despatch. Would recommend Feelunique.

Rate our service

Products delivered ahead of schedule and well packaged

Rate our service

I regularly buy from Feelunique and they provide an excellent service at good prices. However, I notice when I am on my tablet after just making purchases I am inundated with (I think Google) adverts from them showing the exact items I have just purchased. One why would I want to buy the same things straight after I have just purchased them, and two it is really really irritating - leading me to think I should try and find another on-line supplier who doesn't do this.

Rate our service

My skin just doesn't seem to hold onto water, especially at night. I noticed a difference within 5 days of using Clarins Double Serum at night - my skin looked a lot plumper and my dry areas looked better. It worked effectively in the daytime too, it's not too greasy to put moisturiser and make-up on top, and I didn't suffer any random skin breakouts.

Rate our service

I've ordered from here a number of times and they are always excellent

Rate our service

Excellent service! Thank you!

Rate our service

Feelunique is very good , would prefer higher student discount and then I would most likely buy more

Quick!

Rate our service

By would love samples with my orders, it would make me buy more.

Rate our service

Always use Feelunique prompt delivery, packaged well.

Rate our service

Goods arrived well packaged and in time

Rate our service

Received my product well packed and was advised when the delivery was expected. The Clarins Double Serum I received is excellent. Never tried it defore but will be using it in the future. I have ordered many branded products from feelunique and have always found that prices are very competitive and often cheaper compared to other online retailers.

Rate our service

Really easy to use website and item arrived when they said and in perfect condition

Great service as always.

Easy and quick

Rate our service

Excellent products delivered speedily. Will definitely use again.

Rate our service

As always prompt excellent service

Great service

Rate our service

Excellent service products arrived much earlier than stated delivery date. Would definitely use this site again

On time delivery

Rate our service

very good company to deal with and delivery as expected