Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 131018 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Fast service at a fair price.

Rate our service

All item were the perfect fit!! In love with my purchase

Very happy

Rate our service

Excellent packaging. Quick delivery. Very happy that the item was in stock as not available on the urban decay web page.

Great! Quick and Easy to order, great products

Rate our service

Always an excellent service!

Rate our service

Excellent website, customer service and delivery efficiency. My number one place to shop beauty.

Rate our service

Everything was perfect, thank you. I will use your services again.

Rate our service

It was easy to order my items and they were delivered very quickly

Rate our service

Excellent service. Quick delivery.

Rate our service

I like the samples to choose from and speedy delivery. I chose feel unique as was better value than other high street brands for the products I was looking for.
Good packaging too!

Rate our service

Products arrived quickly and everything was exactly as expected.

Brilliant service

22-Apr-2017
Great service

Good service

Ordering easy. Delivery fantastic

Rate our service

Very quick delivery, nice range of products and good prices. Recommended! Definitely will order again.

Rate our service

Very efficient service and products arrived quickly in a well presented box.

Rate our service

Great products, nice prices.

Very good service

Rate our service

Excellent product deep cleanse feel fresh and skin is soft

Rate our service

I've used Feelunique a few times
Always in stock unlike other places and love how it's packaged on arrival also my daughter is a massive fan and seems to be cheaper here than else where
Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Rate our service

Unfortunately my parcel was lost in transit, and whilst a replacement has been organised, it has been sent by standard delivery via the Royal Mail with no offer of fast track delivery or a good will gesture of any kind. I'll be receiving my parcel more than 3 weeks after I placed the order, so more than an apology would have been nice. on a plus note, the replacement order was arranged very quickly & all contact with feel unique has been pleasant & professional.

Rate our service

I always purchase from feel unique, they have such a good variety of products and it's always good quality