Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 146301 Customer Reviews

Bad

Good

Excellent service, reasonable pricing

Rate our service

Hi I love the sample service as I get to try new products there are samples I’ve tried that have helped me,for eg the girls in foundation linger du peak I wouldn’t spend £35 on a foundation unless it was really good,I tested this out and even filmed me applying it for my YouTube channel & I loved it,it looked amazing,i would confidently buy it now

21-Oct-2018
Confidence when ordering from a company means a lot,and the range of products is great too

Rate our service

Excellent range of products, easy to order and arrives very quickly.

Rate our service

Feel unique's customer experience team were fantastic! Had an email to say my dispatch had been delayed for some reason, but I needed the products for a client's wedding which was 2 days away. As I had ordered the items with 5 days before the wedding it should have been there. I called the CS line to tell them about the issue and within minutes she contacted the dispatch team, upgraded my order to next day delivery and it meant I had the products in time for my client. Fabulous!

Rate our service

Fast delivery quality good. Will definitely use again

Rate our service

Delivery took a week, but we did receive a email apologising for this, we spent £208 and didn't even receive a free sample.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are disappointed by your recent shopping experience.

Customers are able to select two samples at checkout for orders over £40.

We’ve emailed you to resolve the issue.

Thanks, Isobel

Rate our service

I have been using feelunique for years- great service as always. Customer focussed- don’t change!

very good

Rate our service

Parcel arrived on time and well packaged as promised

Rate our service

It’s ok, but my items took a week to arrive, much longer than expected.

Rate our service

Feel Unique has all the luxury brands I look for at great prices

Good service. Arrived on time. Good value. Thanks

Rate our service

I often turn to feel unique for my products. I can find new stuff, repeat my favourites and all at great prices with free postage.

Rate our service

Cheaper than high street and other online sites

Rate our service

Quick ,efficient delivery and well- paackaged make up

Delivered quickly.

Rate our service

Fantastic service very fast delivery always ready and willing to assist all products are 100% guniune guaranteed .great value for money.the more you shop the more rewards you receive.id certainly recommend this retailer above all the rest.

Rate our service

Great value for money and promptly dispatched.

Rate our service

Simple. Straight forward. Arrived on time.

Love it.Thank you

Rate our service

The website is great, very well laid out and products easy to find.
The service Feelunique offer is excellent and delivery is always quicker than stated.
Recommended to all my friends and my daughter, who does order from yourselves.
Thank you!

Rate our service

I love Feelunique, the service is very good, quality good range of products, free delivery and super fast!

Great service! ��

Rate our service

Good selection of products and quick to fulfill my order