Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 150358 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Very quick delivery, easy to use website, good prices and products

Rate our service

I love shopping online with Feelunique. The website offers a convenient and reliable service, whereby, I can find products from all my favourite brands and have them delivered to my door. The website is easy to use. I have purchased a lot of products from this website and have never been disappointed. Orders are tracked and always arrive well within the specified timeframe. Products are well packaged and presented beautifully. I also love the opportunity to try out new products, I otherwise wouldn't have thought about and the free samples available with orders gives me the opportunity to do so. I highly recommend shopping with Feelunique. Discounts for the site are usually offered or codes can be found easily online.

Rate our service

No issues would use again

Rate our service

excellent service. will defo recomend it

Rate our service

Goods arrived in excellent condition and great updates from FeelUnique.

Rate our service

Quick and friendly service!

Rate our service

The service was fast and super efficient, really great!

Rate our service

Always quick delivery, great free gifts and discounts and good customer service

Rate our service

Always good service except I only buy 1 product brand and it's always excluded from offers

Ease of use
Quick delivery
Too much unnecessary packaging

Rate our service

Quick and easy delivery and great products thank you

Rate our service

Good deals, good stock, very efficient

Rate our service

I'm always very pleased with the service Feelunique provide
Very quick delivery of products.

Rate our service

Always great service and friendly help and advise

Rate our service

Fast delivery, good product, nothing to moan about.
5*****

Rate our service

Very fast delivery! Love the granactive retinol emulsion. I've been using it for 2 weeks and can see an improvement in my face and neck! Would definitely purchase again!

Great service as always

Good service as usual.

Rate our service

I have been buying from Feel unique for a while now and the service is excellent with brands that you can’t find on the high street.
Great products and excellent value for money.

Rate our service

Got what i ordered and it arrived well packaged. Very pleased with service and my purchase.

Rate our service

Super easy, lots of variety and quick delivery,

Rate our service

Love it when i get an email to say my foundation is back in stock!!

Rate our service

I love the selection of samples available as I am looking for a new product but have temperamental skin so would rather not go straight to full size. Ordering is easy. The items came well packaged and were a good size. I have used them before and would use again.

Rate our service

Quick easy good for student and other deals. I feel reassured that I will get what I ordered