Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 136713 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Very lovely staff. Excellent delivery. Good quality of service/product. Would recommend!

Rate our service

Arrived quickly. Well packaged. Present for someone so can't comment anymore than I have

Efficient service. Lots of choice

Rate our service

The products I received were good and the price was the same as everywhere else so not any more expensive. Only thing is delivery. It’s so slow. The tracking service is awful I had my item and it still said it was in transit online. I’m not saying I would never shop there because of this again but if I could get what I was after somewhere else I’d probably be more inclined to go elsewhere.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please see the email we have sent in regards to this.

Excellent service ...good value

Rate our service

Excellent also recommend to my friends

Rate our service

Would prefer plain, unbranded packaging

Rate our service

I would like to be able to order this regularly but it is frequently out of stock

AS ALWAYS EXCELLENT!!!

Rate our service

Good service and quick delivery. You do need to look at the amount of packaging you use for smaller items though. Big box with lots of paper and a tiny jar inside is wasteful

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We will ensure this is forwarded onto the relevant department.

Rate our service

Have always been pleased with your products and services.

Rate our service

As always excellent service from FeelUnique

Fast delivery/good price

Rate our service

Apart from wrong product coming service was good

Hi,

Thank you for your recent review.

Please see the email we have sent in regards to this.

Rate our service

Good choice of products and great prices and discounts. Quick delivery and good packaging too.
Only problem is it can be hard to actually get on the site!

Rate our service

Poor delivery service still have not received my order.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were not entirely satisfied with the service you received on this occasion.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Thanks, Jess

Rate our service

Shampoo arrived well packed and before anticipated date of arrival

Rate our service

Excellent service, well packaged and quick delivery

no problems

Rate our service

Quick delivery, customer is kept up to date with parcel delivery times. Products were as described and well packaged

Rate our service

Super easy process - would use again!

Rate our service

Always swift service and the site is easy to use.

Rate our service

Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo. This arrived promptly. I have used it a number of times now but will know how well it is performing in a few weeks time. Signs are looking good. Daily Telegraph article on hair care is to be thanked for this introduction..

Rate our service

I really like the range and pricing of FeelUnique. However I find it frustrating that I can't use my Platinum award in conjunction with a lot of goods and other offers.

Rate our service

Quick delivery, great packaging. Overall really good service, second time using Feelunique and will keep on returning.