Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 148538 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world'™s largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Flight + Hotel Booking

Always use Expedia for great deals

Hotel Booking

But I went via Quidco and the transaction didn't track - if I don't get the cashback, I will be very annoyed.....

All Good

30-Aug-2014
The one thing that was a bit of a surprise was that the advertised price oin the website was not the same as the booking price !!

30-Aug-2014

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very informative and easy to use site. Have used Expedia for flight and hotel bookings a few times and always find it to be the best option price-wise for good deals.

Hotel Booking

If there was a rating of worse than 'bad' I would have chosen it. Quite simply the price you quoted for hotel room at time of booking and in subsequent confirmation email was incorrect. We were subsequently charged £86 MORE due to taxes not included in your so-called TOTAL PRICE. Not good enough Expedia. Smacks of fraud, and we are currently seeking further legal advice on the matter. Also your customer service department are a joke. On three occasions now we have been left on hold for over twenty minutes. Starting to look like its a deliberate ploy to get rid of customers with complaints! Oh, and you haven't replied to my last two emails. Book with Expedia at your peril!

Car Rental Booking

Fantastic service, brand new car. EXCELLENT PLUS

Hotel Booking

Booking hotel was easy, however I booked bed with breakfast and this was not clearly communicated to the hotel because they said at breakfast that I had not ordered this and wanted to charge me for it. This was resolved once I produced my confirmation email.

Hotel Booking

The process was straight forward and affective.

Flight Booking

When returning we were charged €60 to check our baggage, this was not clear when booking return flights (checked luggage on departure?!) and I couldn't find details in itinerary. I had my wallet stolen in Paris so no means of easily paying, nightmare trip made worse by hidden surprise with flight booking, Paris not only had my wallet and money they wanted my luggage too. Sucks.

Hotel Booking

Very straight forward booking process and speedy confirmation.

Hotel Booking

Very happy with the service that Expedia offer. Web site gives plenty of information and is simple to use. Plenty of choice on offer, good attention to detail. Happy to use this service again and again.

Hotel Booking

Excellent service as always thank you expedia

Hotel Booking

Very quick and easy process

Very good

Fine. No problem.

No problems

Flight + Hotel Booking

Quick and easy to navigate

Flight + Hotel Booking

Excellent sspeedy service and a great price.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Really good expedia and good value thanks

Flight + Hotel Booking

i have used expedia last time I went to new York and found them very good and very competitive in price too , so very pleased

Hotel Booking

Very easy to use and great savings found.

Hotel Booking

Everything was perfect including the price.

Flight + Hotel Booking

I have used Expedia many times. Prices are competitive and I can earn nectar points and cash back too.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Fairly straight forward once we'd made a decision.

Flight + Hotel Booking

As a new user of Expedia I found it very user friendly and well priced. I would use it again.