Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 161320 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

Die not vind currency conversion��

It's alright.

Very easy

Hotel Booking

I always seem to come back to Expedia after exploring all the options!

Flight Booking

Perfect, thanks. Very easy to use.

Flight + Insurance Booking

The site seemed to be very clear and easy to use, for someone who doesn't do this sort of thing every day.

Hotel Booking

Easy transaction. However, I didn't particularly like the room I booked, it wasn't as clean as it should have been (the bed specifically).

I always trust Expedia reviews

Hotel Booking

I was looking to stay at a specific hotel. Rates across the board we the same. You got the business because I have been happy with the service you have provided in the past. Your systems quick and easy to understand. The fact you give Nectar points is a bonus.

Pleased with service

Quick efficient service

Hotel Booking

Always very easy to book - have used Expedia to book hotels in USA and Canada for many years now. Very easy to filter our selections.

We've learned as we've gone along to pay a little bit more for a better hotel but also to take some of the poor reviews from guests with a pinch of salt and go with the majority of reviews.

Luckily we've only had a few 'not so good' hotels in all of the hotels we've now stayed in.

23-Oct-2014
Also forgot to mention that we've only ever booked our hotels through the Expedia Website and never had a problem. Having just read some of the negative comments about charges - you do have to make sure you check the refund/cancellation policy of each booking as not all are refundable so it's down to the individual really to pay attention to that bit.

Also re the Nectar points (as someone said the call centre said it was difficult to process these) - we've never had a problem online adding our points but you do have to remember to put your Nectar card number in at the end of the booking - would be easier if this was included in the actual booking process page.

Hotel Booking

Help was not initially possible after the time and expense of a phone call. The website kept crashing and the promised resolution has yet to be completed. I chased this up over 24 hours ago and have still not received a response. I will probably not use this site again.

Hotel Booking

Really easy and like the fact I didn't have to join to make a booking

Hotel Booking

No problem so far but reservation is for New Year. A couple of times I have booked triple rooms with Expedia I have arrived to find only double rooms, hope I get a triple this time.

Hotel Booking

Very quick and a better price than the hotel itself!

Flight + Hotel Booking

Great deal, easy check out - nice integration with social media. Could have done with being able to click through to TripAdvisor to read the reviews of the accommodation - had to leave and google separately.

it all worked !!!!

Hotel Booking

Very easy site to navigate,prices as low as I could find anywhere

Flight Booking

Excellent in every way; always use your website as it is the best and easiest to use with confidence which is so important.

Excellent n simple

Hotel Booking

this is the first time I have booked through Expedia and found it was very quick and easy

Flight + Hotel Booking

I used my bank card to pay but it was rejected. I tried again and still rejected. I resorted to using a credit card which was accepted with a £9 charge. My bank then telephoned me explaining that Expedia and KlM had taken the money out of my account and then tried twice more which my bank stopped. I ran Expedia but unfortunately due to technical difficulties they couldn't help me. I was told to ring back but haven't had time as yet!

Activity/Attraction Booking

I was very disappointed. This was my first booking with Expedia and quite possibly my last. The member of staff who took my call was extremely rude and unhelpful. I was discouraged by Expedia to redeem my nectar points as it was apparently a long and difficult process. I honestly expected a much better level of customer service. They offered a shared transfer service from the airport and couldn’t even tell me where it was going to take me. I would assume close to my hotel if not outside? However this question couldn’t be answered. Why sell a service that you don’t even know what it is you're offering?

Hotel Booking

Very simple. So far so good