Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 168223 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Flight + Insurance Booking

Easy to use, excellent prices and informative!

Easy to navigate. Great deals. Top Class

Flight Booking

I'm amazed you're even asking and shows your customer sevice is totally not joined up. I have a pending complaint which hasn't been resolved. You should be aware of it. You charged me card fees on a debit card. I'm very shortly going to close my Expedia account, which i have had for many years, as a result.

Hotel Booking

Not impressed with price structure where an offer of 'free wifi and free shuttle transfer' was more expensive but we thought worth the extra only to discover that both these would have been free in any room. I wrote to state my displeasure yet received nothing in return.

Hotel Booking

I made a booking,entered the wrong date buy mistake
And 5 minutes after I could not get refund,not happy .

Hotel Booking

I was really pleased with my purchase with Expedia. It was easy and effortless and appears to be a very competitive price.

Painless

Hotel Booking

When I made a mistake I had a phone call answered very fast, well done.
The assistance I received was adequate although I had to wait on the line for a while when maybe I should have been called back, but over all I am very happy with the professional attention I received, so thank you.

Hotel Booking

simple to use, clear and easy

Provided excellent choices

Hotel Booking

Very easy to search and find hotels in the area that you want, with the facilities that you want and at the price that you want.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to navigate no problems encountered

I am always happy to Purchase from Expedia as I trust the company Thank You

Flight + Hotel Booking

My purchase seems to have been pricessed swiftly and accurately. I didn't understand why there was a £7.50 charge for my debit card (the site says £0) so I used my credit card instead -also £7.50 charge (as stated on the site)

Flight Booking

Very quick and easy. Good selection of flights for the dates I wanted.

very good value

Fast and efficient

Hotel Booking

Thought the app and mobile site was nightmare so will stick to traditional website which is always great.
App , just nothing worked and search facility inept, mobike site little better. If I'd not used main website in past I'd have given up. As I say my rating is based soley on website

Fab

Flight + Hotel Booking

Great value for the package we were after but real issues using your payment set up - tried to use a debit card and it was refused three times (which resulted in a fraudulent use suspected call) and had to use a credit card instead to pay - which went through okay. This has happened before when we have tried to pay using a debit card. Also, your portal reported failed card use for £454 where I'd entered the full amount of £950...This needs looking at.

Hotel Booking

Fairly simple and plenty of choice

Hotel Booking

Good experience with the booking process but unfortunately the hotel it's SLR was way over priced As the room was way to basic and old for the price we paid.

Flight Booking

It did not state clearly that the baggage allowance is only for the cabin. I had to phone the airline company and paid extra in order to be able to put my baggage in the hold. This was not clear and it was misleading as it stated 23 kilos which is the maximum for a suitcase which is put into the hold by the airline company. As a consequence what seemed a competitive price turned out to be more expensive than the other sites.

Hotel Booking

Problem free booking. Lots of information/photos re hotel.

Service very good