Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 167496 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

great value

Hotel Booking

Quite happy with the quality of service. This is the first time we have used Expedia, I note that,when reviewing the various hotel options, Expedia was consistently the best price.

Hotel Booking

Easy transaction and no problems with booking when checking in at hotel.

Straight forward and easy.. Simple

Hotel Booking

Not very clear where to add the nectar card

Hotel Booking

I had a query re my booking and they were very quick to reply and sort it

Very easy to use.

Hotel Booking

Expedia website says free cancellation, but I then noticed after making the booking that the small print says the hotel may over-rule this. This is very misleading and has spoiled what was otherwise a good experience.

Flight + Hotel Booking

When trying to purchase on my iPad when it came to submitting the payment it threw me out the website - twice. I had to log onto a normal PC to check out successfully. Not sure if there is a bug on the system that doesn't allow purchases from an iPad?

Hotel Booking

Very easy to navigate around site and make a booking. Have used Expedia before so did not expect any problems on this occasion

Activity/Attraction Booking

Most of my experience was excellent just one small problem,while booking a limo to pick up and return us to the airport the operator booked 2 one way and none the other,I didn't realise till I printed information off it took 2 calls and over 1 hour on the phone to sort out I was put through to several people before the right one sorted it out but having said that they were all amazing and sorry for what had happened.

Flight Booking

I booked a flight with Aer Lingus through Expedia. Unfortunately I have to ring Ireland from Australia to pay for my baggage allowance as no code given to me by Expedia will work with A.L.

Flight Booking

Convenient and very efficient, did not need to wait for a long time and able to find what i want

Hotel Booking

No problems with booking and confirmation was immediate by email.

Very speedy

Hotel Booking

Easy to use website with all the information required .

Hotel Booking

You are my preferred booking site, as I like being able to pay up-front -- many other booking sites use the system where you pay at the hotel and this involves ensuring that you can cover the cost in foreign currency, should your card be blocked. I feel much happier knowing that all is paid for prior to arriving. The site gives good information about the hotels and the reviews are extremely helpful. You have never let me down yet and I trust you won't be letting me down on several bookings I have made with you for the coming months!!

Hotel Booking

Excellent so easy to use

Flight + Hotel Booking

So easy

Hotel Booking

Really good deals, simple website for booking.

Hotel Booking

It was quick and there was useful information to help make my decision.

Hotel Booking

Easy to make choices and the lay out of hotel information was well displayed.

Hotel Booking

Overall very pleasant stay in a nice environment.

Hotel Booking

I got just what I wanted quickly.

Hotel Booking

Easy to book and great choice of hotels at excellent prices.