Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 161774 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

Very good service. Easy to book.

-26 Minute(s) ago

good but not brilliant

Flight + Hotel Booking

Price was good, easy navigation,
When deal wasnt processing properly, the advisor on the live chat sorted it out for me in a matter of seconds.

Hotel Booking

Nothing to report, all as expected

Flight Booking

User friendly web site with lots of options and prices.

Flight Booking

Fast, convenient and best of all cheapest

Hotel Booking

Have only just made the booking. Price was very competitive. I shall have to wait and see what the hotel is like before I can make any further comment.

Hotel Booking

Absolutely amazing customer service ... helped me resolve an issue with my booking quickly and easily - thank you

Hotel Booking

Very easy service to use

Hotel Booking

Easy to orientate and make booking

Activity/Attraction Booking

We found a good deal !! Quick and easy to book ! Excellent !

Activity/Attraction Booking

First time I have used Expedia or booked a non-package holiday abroad. I was very happy with the whole process and would not hesitate to use Expedia again.

Hotel Booking

Usually check Expedia but not always best value !

Hotel Booking

Everything was very simple, and easy to compare different options.

Easy to use.

Hotel Booking

We have stayed where we have booked before and are upset that we now realize that we have booked only for a room and not bed and breakfast

Flight Booking

I went through the complete process to get the message,"sorry we are unable to process your transaction , please try again".
I then did just that. Within 5 minutes you took out TWO full payments!!!
I telephoned to complain to be told I was lucky to phone before midnight as I would have LOST my money!!, why? It was your website that had the error!
Now I have to wait 7-10 working days to get my money back but you have my money within 5 minutes! I will now lose interest on my savings and possibly incur charges on my account!

VERY, VERY poor service.
Simon Williamson

PS: something will have to happen or unfortunately I will never use Expedia again.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Good

Hotel Booking

Good choice for a stay in Chester.

Hotel Booking

I filled in the date correctly in the drop down bow but when I paid it returned it to 2 days previous and refused to offer a refund or a change. Utterly appalling waste of £107 and I will never use Expedia again

Hotel Booking

Easy to book and got 12% off bu booking through Quidco!!

Hotel Booking

Quick easy and efficient booking system. Good price

Hotel Booking

A straightforward and speedy procedure. Our second Expedia booking this year!

Hotel Booking

Have used expedia many times and found them to provide an excellent service