Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 180903 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

well presented site, quick and efficient processing of request

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very good and easy service

Hotel Booking

Very easy to use and comprehensive range of holidays.

Very easy to use & book

Hotel Booking

The booking was fine and we checked in ok, however, we had a problem with breakfast. Through Expedia, we booked a room with breakfast included. Indeed, my confirmation email said there was a 'breakfast buffet' included. However, the lady that was seating customers when arriving for breakfast, said we weren't on the list as having breakfast included. She went to check with the manager. No, breakfast was not included with our stay. I had to leave the breakfast area, extremely embarrassed, to retrieve my phone from our room and show them the email where it sas that breakfast was included in the price. They were very accommodating, and I can't fault them for how they dealt with me, but it is your responsibility to tell the hotel which package we have booked and to avoid embarrassment in front of a whole queue of people when the employee told us that we would have to pay if we wanted to have breakfast.

Hotel Booking

Very efficient. Thank you!

Hotel Booking

straight forward easy thanks patricia.

Hotel Booking

Very easy to make my booking & paying through PayPal is so easy!

Hotel Booking

Easy and good information about the hoel

Hotel Booking

I have been charged twice for the same booking, cause a problem with the website. I have been calling for two weeks already to fix this but they don't help me at all. They promised me to call me back the 4 times I already called and they never did it. I am still fighting to get my money back.

Quick, easy and very user friendly. I love Expedia

We had an amazing trip

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very easy to use and prices clear.

Hotel Booking

Hadn't quite realised that Trivago was Expedia but requested and got the best price, even though the hotel chain I was booking specified they "guaranteed" to beat any price advertised elsewhere, they were unable to. So thank you.

Flight Booking

as always , very straight forward booking.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Simple and best choice of options compared to other sites

Flight + Hotel Booking

Generally good but I was overcharged by £2.44 when my credit card statement came through.

Hotel Booking

Hotel was chosen because it had a pool. Pool is actually closed for refurbishment. Children extremely disappointed and it has made a material difference to our weekend

Flight Booking

It was easy to find my way around your site. I like the value for money the flight provided. All the information provided on your page was valuable and easy to unserstand.

Flight + Hotel Booking

have used Expedia regularly when booking travel and always been happy with it .
I think it could be clearer what the luggage allowances are and also there are price fluctuations for he same holiday hence the good rating rather than excellent

Hotel Booking

Procedure was simple and easy to follow. a great experience. Highly recommend
Thank you.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Not happy with the price changing just because of the number of visits to the site with a specific device and you get better prices from a new device

Flight + Hotel Booking

Rather disappointed that a transfer wasn't included as part of the flght and hotel package... I have to arrange this transfer myself ,directly by contacting the hotel, which is a bit of a nuisance. Also , having read some very recent reviews of the hotel I am going to, I am getting rather nervous as to whether I shall enjoy myself. Being a single person too, one particularly needs comfortable and clean surroundings. Sounds as if this hotel is a bit tatty. Hadn't read those reviews before.

Car Rental Booking

Called to make some enquiries for a car rent in Tenerife.
Spoke to a lovely lady,did her best to give me some details
But was not sure, spoke with a manager or supervisor
And he didn't know much himself.he gave me the phone no
From Tenerife so I can call myself and find my answers!
Not very professional Expedia!!

Car Rental Booking

Very good website & excellent competitive prices with wide range of cars