Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 141928 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world'™s largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Flight + Hotel Booking

My use of the site to book was great but when I had to call back after I had received my confirmation of booking complete, the next day I received an email to say my flight had been cancelled this was very distressing as my trip is for my daughters wedding this is because you split the payment for hotel and flights I did not receive as I requested a confirmation email although I was told verbally all was fine. I hope now that I will not be disappointed further.

Hotel Booking

good...hope it gets better and better in future

Car Rental Booking

Site should really warn buyers that the location of the Sixt rent-a-car for returns is not weel signalled and not close to all the other rent a car return offices. Finding Sixt at 5 in the morning to return the car was not possible with GPS - as all offices seemed to have moved - nor with the road signs , and the map provided by Sixt was useless. Very poor experience indeed. Expected better from expedia.

Flight Booking

Always a good experience with Expedia.
My only comment is perhaps they could consider including more budget airlines in the search like other sites do.

Hotel Booking

I contacted Expedia to book an expensive vacation, the site doesn't enable a sequence of flights, and hotels without return flights, so you cannot take advantages of packages - I also used click to chat, which was a poor experience and subsequently emailed customer support, and was promised a contact within 24hrs, all I got was an email stating it had been forwarded to the sales team, who have never contacted me

Flight + Hotel Booking

good price but web site was very slow at times

EVERYTHING WAS OK

Hotel Booking

booking weekend break to blackpool for myself my friend and two grandkids through you was really straight forward and was great to pay through paypal. I would use you again in near future cheers.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to navigate, straightforward, uncomplicated, have recommended to friends.

Hotel Booking

Easy to access info about establishments. Clear showing of price and availability. Immediate confirmation. Also, I unfortunately double-booked a date. I emailed my wish to cancel. They responded straight away with the procedure. I phoned and was attended to right away. Then a confirmation of cancellation was received straight away.
I am pleased with Expedia.
Rod Welsh

Hotel Booking

good service received from top company.Looking forward to book more excellent value rooms in near future.

Hotel Booking

SUPERB WEBSITE AND VERY EASY TO USE. WILL USE AGAIN. THANK YOU!

Hotel Booking

Easy to use, booked exactly what I wanted!

No problems with booking

Hotel Booking

Thank you for the great application.
Everything was fast and easy.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to use and easy to book and great communication. I would definately use this site again.
When clicking on the hotel and then back, i.e. on page three, I was taken back to page one which was a little frustrating.

Hotel Booking

Good website. easy to navigate. Provides excellent details on hotels and location in order to make an informed choice.

Hotel Booking

very good filled me with confidence

very efficient

Hotel Booking

i used your company many years ago thought it was the best but went downhill with prices think you may be on the way forward

Car Rental Booking

Very easy, straightforward and good value for money. Would recommend to others, no problem

Good. Thank you.

Flight + Hotel Booking

As always, 1st class! Love Expedia!

Fine...went well

Flight Booking

I managed to get the info pretty quickly but was slightly confused as to how to find the return flight. As I put in departure date and return date it would be better to have both of them come up together like they used to