Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 120025 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world'™s largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

On of the best booking services

Flight Booking

Good price but no mention of whether or not actual paper tickets will be issued. Unable to reserve specific seats which we probably could have done if booking directly from the airline.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to use site which II've used for years, even using it to book accommodation for my company. Joont flight/hotels packages difficult to beat.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very good, easy to follow search options.

Flight Booking

Good enough but not the best price

Car Rental Booking

Car cost more to use enterprize but had heard terrible reviews about avis that we previouly had booked on priceline cheaper. So we cancelled it and went to Expedia. Havent gone on the trip yet so will have to rate later.

Flight Booking

Fast and efficient service, thank you.

Hotel Booking

Quite easy to search on hotels, but sometimes difficult to narrow down to ones you've seen in guidebooks. I wonder if they're could be links/recommended area, although I guess the expedia recommendations are a substitute here.
Purchase and confirmation part is very easy and always good to get the confirmation email from expedia as you know it means exactly what it says, job done!

Flight Booking

Overall Expedia is a good website and the price is cheaper than booking directly with the airline. Also, the connecting flight offered by Expedia is much shorter .

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very easy to book, good usability of the website and the best price available.

Activity/Attraction Booking

problem trying to use debit and credit cards, rang up and spoke to really helpful man who sorted everything out

Hotel Booking

After entering my payment details and pressing continue the page displayed that the payment had failed and I would have to try again. I checked my emails on another device and the payment HAD been made. If I didn't notice this I could of paid twice.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to use and good prices

Flight Booking

Cheaper than most and easy to book, hope it stays the same

Hotel Booking

Booked 2 hotel breaks and found voucher for discount on both.
Easy to use site and first class as always.

Comprehensive & simple.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to use and clear instructions. good choices and quick replies made it easy to use.

Hotel Booking

Excellent service....booked one of my favourite hotels in Cozumel in minutes, with the option to pay at check- in......would recommend this site 10/10
Chase Aston :-)

Hotel Booking

Booked with Expedia quite a few times and never ever had any problems, great service.

Activity/Attraction Booking

I was satisfied with the expedia website

Hotel Booking

I have booked with Expedia on several occasions & found it very straightforward - thanks for a great site :D

Flight + Hotel Booking

Only wanted to pay a deposit off my holiday but the full amount was taken. Also with a previous holiday I had booked I never received the 1000 nectar points as promised.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Good value, easy to find website, wide range of options for flights.

Hotel Booking

Worked as expected for the booking