Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 119921 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world'™s largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Quick, easy and simple.

Hotel Booking

Very easy and efficient to use.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to use, great deals, quick service. Excellent!

Hotel Booking

Found the sire very easy to use and book my holiday, so fast

Quick and straight-forward.

Flight + Hotel Booking

I have booked several times with expedia and on the last 2 occasions there have been multiple changes made to my reservation and It has annoyed me so much that i doubt i would recommend you ever again and I really dont think i will go through expedia again either

Great

Quick and easy to use

Quite seemless

Flight Booking

I am trying to sort out a refund for bags, Not a happy customer!!

no issues, easy to use

Hotel Booking

With reference to my recent booking - I have been double charged for one of my recent bookings - I have contacted my bank regarding this - but perhaps you could review internally.

I booked 2 nights at the Hotel Navano 23/07/14-25/07/14 Itinerary 747028712497 and 2 nights 28/07/14-30/07/14 Itinerary 747030247587.

My recent bank statement shows that i have been charged 3 times in total. It is unclear from the bank statement which dates I have been double charged for.

Please could you review and advise me whether I can be refunded the double charged amount.

Regards

Juliette Pollard

Hotel Booking

Easy use and good service

Flight Booking

Great to see that you do not charge a rip - off fee for credit card payment like most of the others.
Used you before and will use you again

Flight Booking

Always use Expedia first.

Efficient and good price

Flight + Hotel Booking

Overall the booking experience was good. I had tocontact Expedia the night before travelling as I was unable to check in online and it was unclear online the reason for this.

Hi,

The fact that I am STILL waiting on someone to reply to me! Why would you offer a best price guarantee, then send me emails saying you can't find it on the competitors website, when I have clearly given you all of the information. Just delay tactics on Expedia's part - really not good enough

I am really not impressed with this service, and to be honest, I won't be using Expedia again becasue of this.

Thanks

Flight + Hotel Booking

I find the pop-up about how many people are currently 'trying to book at the moment' as irritating and unseemly.

Flight Booking

Too much screen real estate, can take ages to load. What happened to the 'pick flights separately' option when booking a return? Want to always see hotels by viewer rating rather than most popular - this should be an option you can change. Stop stressing me out by telling me how many people booked the hotel in the last 24 hours!

Hotel Booking

Fantastic service and the website is easy to use! Will definitely use again when looking for rooms.

Hotel Booking

Used the app to book for the first time having been sent an email advertising $50 off the price over the Easter period but this failed to deduct. However the app was very easy to use and booking was as simple as could be. I would have selected excellent had the discount been successfully applied

Flight + Insurance Booking

It took a 50 minute telephone call to cancel the insurance policy. The EXPEDIA staff told me I had to ring the insurance company, they told me EXPEDIA cancel it. The insurance company transferred me back to EXPEDIA and after another long wait they finally cancelled it. The reason for cancelling the insurance it did not meet my requirements,I am dreading getting my telephone bill.

Hotel Booking

It all worked fine, thanks.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Always useful for a rapid and efficient search with lots of different options.