Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 152814 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

The hotel system could not find my reservation. It took me half an hour to convince them that I actually had a room reservation.

Hotel Booking

Everything very easy to follow on line would use again

ok

Flight + Hotel Booking

Would like to be able to look at a range of days for flights - so that I can compare when not looking for fixed days.

Hotel Booking

Great website. Could easily compare and contrast hotels and the price!

Hotel Booking

very quick and hassle free

Car Rental Booking

quick and easy process

Flight + Hotel Booking

So easy to book, and what amazed us is the saving we made on the flights because we also purchased the hotel at the same time. The flights suddenly became about half of what they would have been if we had only booked the flights without the hotel.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very helpful sorted out my journey at a very stressful time enabling me to get to my destination on time . Thank you

Flight Booking

Easy to use.

Hotel Booking

Easy to find, select and purchase.

Hotel Booking

Was easy to book (probably not as easy as Booking.com but I've used that more). One small point, it wasn't clear if taxes were included or excluded from the hotel cost. Good news, they are included. If you made this clearer it could bring more sales!!

Hotel Booking

Nice that a Travelodge room was available when their site had them fully booked!

Hotel Booking

As expected really. OK. Nothing exceptional.

Hotel Booking

A variety of hotels were provided for my late booking to France easy to view and acccess

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very easy site to use, transaction good too

Flight + Hotel Booking

Although pricing was competitive, the first booking attempt failed leaving my credit card limit consumed with several large incomplete payment requests which meant the credit card could not be used again. I almost chose to use another booking website but persevered with Expedia.

Also, due to the short delay in processing the booking, the Expedia site told me the price of the trip had increased by £50 in the interim and asked to bill the additional amount. I refused and re-input the trip details to find the same trip was actually offered at the same price. To me it appears like an attempt by expedia to charge more for the trip for no justifiable reason which is again disappointing. Your comments on this feedback would be of interest.

Regards,

Sanjay Kashyap.

Hotel Booking

easy to use and reasnable prices

Quick, easy and effient

Activity/Attraction Booking

Very good

Car Rental Booking

The rental car company (Thrifty) did not allow me to use the voucher because I needed to use non-US driving license instead of US driving license. In addition, the staff in Thrifty also said that I needed to paid the whole tank in advance as it's the agreement between Thrifty and Expedia UK which I was not informed when I made the purchase.

all good

Hotel Booking

Simple purchase at the right price

Hotel Booking

Very easy to navigate through website and great offers too. Also receive nectar points for booking through Expedia.

No problems