Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 196734 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

Booking was quick and easy. Keep it up or make it even better and easier.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to book. Good value.

Hotel Booking

There were two problems I encountered otherwise I would have given an 'Excellent'. The first one was I telephoned your number first and after obtaining a price from your website, your advisor said the price had since increased so he wouldn't be able to offer me that rate, however, after trying to inform the advisor that I was still on the website and could obtain the rate I gave him, your advisor was trying to charge me an additional £30 per room and since I was booking six rooms, needless to say I went ahead and booked online at the cheaper rate! The second point was I tried to input my nectar card number, however, your system wouldn't accept it so I'm going to telephone in the hope that you can still award the points.

Easy to use web site

Hotel Booking

Straightforward easy to use service.

Flight Booking

Ticket pricey for one way, but not expedia's fault

Hotel Booking

Easy to use website and excellent service.

Flight Booking

I usually call to book anything but found it easier than I thought to book on line.

27-Mar-2015
Ok

Hotel Booking

Was very easy to book and pay for hotel, very good deal

Flight Booking

On 25 of March I have booked the trip London-Thessaloniki-London for 06.06.15-13.06.15. I have successfully passed the security payment and have received the confirmation e-mail from Expedia team, mentioned my Itinerary number 18437622207. But on the next day I logged in to my account and realize that this Itinerary is not exist. I have tried 2 times to clarify the issue by call but no one could help me. Now I have been charged for tickets that are not exist and I have lost my time spending with unprofessional treatment. Thank you for letting me to share my experience. Alexandros Rossos, Dentist.

Quick simple and easy

easy and simple to use

Flight + Hotel Booking

Great as usual but wondering why have to now book the car separately? Why can it not be as part of flight+hotel+car which I did, but no car. Not a great issue really, would just be handy again.

Hotel Booking

I thought I was booking a specific date but the web site jumped to a different date and I booked by mistake. Expedia would not help to resolve this issue

Easy to use.

Flight Booking

Baggage allowance all but impossible to determine

Hotel Booking

Very easy to book this hotel, at a very good price too.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Felt disappointed with the lack of information regarding additional flights costs such as baggage, I'm flight meals and sitting together , this should be approximately indicated on the final price page before confirming the booking

Flight + Hotel Booking

great to be able to select flight that suits even if cost slightly more

As advertised service

Hotel Booking

There was less of a description of the room on Expedia compared to other websites. I would have booked with a different website had Expedia not had nectar reward points!

Hotel Booking

Good hotel good price easy process

Flight Booking

Booking a same day flight was so easy with Expedia and I would defiantly book flights through this site again.

Very easy, good price.

Hotel Booking

Always useful and easy to use.....