Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 216450 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

all well so far

Car Rental Booking

Very user friendly site. Fast and easy booking.

Flight Booking

My flight was relatively easy to purchase. I was happy with my departure flight.

Activity/Attraction Booking

checked all over and expedia won by a distance on price

Activity/Attraction Booking

Overall very pleased with service

Activity/Attraction Booking

Ease of booking excellent service

Flight Booking

Sometimes I get confused when booking a return ticket; the outgoing journey is always clear, but it is an effort to find out what return journey is part of the quotation. Otherwise, I think the website is good. Also very helpful is the easy access to nearby airports, so that one can compare prices flying from different airports.

Activity/Attraction Booking

Fab!Would like to be able to book more than one excursion at a time though!

Flight Booking

I couldn't see any option to let me book hotels when booking multi destination flights, so I was able to book multiple destination flights but I had to make individual hotel bookings for each city.

Otherwise the search facility is fine.

Flight + Insurance Booking

Not clear on booking additions seats hold luggage etc

That was okay

Activity/Attraction Booking

Enjoyable experience. Well set up.

Flight + Insurance Booking

Extremely helpful when I called customer services to amend a mistake I had made

Car Rental Booking

Every time I book a full size family car Expedia/Alomo confirms a standard family car. Changing the decription after I have book is not helpful. I'm now not sure what car I'm going to be allocated until I get to the car rental office in Florida, will it be a standard or a full size??

Great experience.

My only comment, although it worked in my favour was the prices on the Search Results page were higher than when I clicked through and purchased the flights. Was a pleasant surprise, but if they had increased in price I wouldnt have been happy!

asd

Very good

Flight Booking

I have used expedia .com.au many times and rate them excellent
This is the first time expedia .co.uk Both excellent

Hotel Booking

The service was good but the website configuration could be a bit smoother.

Flight Booking

Internet booking and no hidden charges where the price is bumped up at the end

Flight Booking

Booking the flight tickets using the website was easy. Reservation of seat wasn't possible, so perhaps this option should be removed if not available. Most airline companies won't provide you with this option, unless closer to time of flying (usually a week).

Fast as ever

Activity/Attraction Booking

Originally tried to book on-line (via company 'rewards' site) but both times I tried I got an error message at the end which didn't allow me to complete the booking on-line. I had to do this on the 'phone (which was annoying as I lost the 'cashback' which I would have had if I had booked via the rewards site).
The individual on the 'phone was excellent - took time to go through it all and was very polite and helpful.
Only slight problem was that I booked the airport/hotel transfer at the same time but the transportation company didn't seem to have many of the transfer details - they e-mailed me to ask various things like airport, destination, date etc. I would have expected Expedia to have given these to them given that I booked this at the same time as the flights/hotel.
However, overall was a good booking experience.

Activity/Attraction Booking

It was so easy to book our holiday with expedia