Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 168058 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Flight + Hotel Booking

the booking was easy and the rates very good. but i would prefer to comment once i experience the service. thank you.
dr francis borg

Flight Booking

Efficient and good value booking.

Hotel Booking

Good price. Quick procedure with clear infort on hotel.

Satisfied with purchase.

Hotel Booking

Great website, lots of info and good photos of hotel. Booking straight forward and confirmation e mail received promptly. Definitely use expedia again.

Excellent service and choice

Hotel Booking

Quick, secure and very reliable.

Hotel Booking

Basic hotel booking - went through as expected.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Unfortunately, I was charged 4 times for the accomodation which took over an hour and a half to resolve between Expedia and HSBC.

Flight Booking

I found it difficult to navigate the page with the new way of choosing flights. The confirmation of payment page did not come up either so I was unsure if the ticket was booked or not. I later got an email confirming and luckily did not try to rebook the ticket during the intermittent period of confirmation and booking.

Very easy

Hotel Booking

Very easy to book and great prices

Hotel Booking

Price was exactly as quoted on Holiday Inn Express website and with cashback on offer the deal will actually work out cheaper.

Flight Booking

Low prices followed by extra fees for baggage and service fees! Unfair selling.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Selecting the holiday was fairly straight forward. One disappointment is we selected flight seats on your website which weren't passed on to the airline. When we viewed the same seats with the airline there was a premium to pay. Hidden cost?

Hotel Booking

First time I've used Expedia. It all seemed very straightforward and simple.
My booking is for March 2015, so I can't actually say, yet, whether it all worked out, and whether I'd use this route again.

Hotel Booking

Although I would not have been able to book one of the hotel deals after booking my Eurostar tickets, as when I tried to do this your website kept on crashing.

Car Rental Booking

The site was easy to use had no problem in finding the best deal on making a booking for my car rental at Belfast city airport, would use Expedia .co.uk for other trips

Hotel Booking

So far so good. Hopefully our booking will be ok as we have used you before and then on arrival been told no room booked!!!!!!!!!!

Hotel Booking

Still awaiting response re use of discount code

Got to the end of the sake and you charge me £19.95 for using my debit card
Rip off never again

Very straightforward

Fine.

Hotel Booking

Excellant reviews and good range of hotels.