Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 207270 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Hotel Booking

Excellent and easy booking.

Hotel Booking

No problems and hassle free

Hotel Booking

Very quick and easy booking experience, with a reduced rate compared to other sites visited for our hotel and date choice.

Hotel Booking

Very good , but hard to get a hold of on the phone

Flight + Hotel Booking

Eventually after been kicked out your website twice because I wouldn't create an online account with my credit card details I was resigned to the fact I would have to in order to book my holiday.

Flight Booking

Excellent service as usual thankyou

Hotel Booking

Quick and easy booking no feesd charge with the option of cancelling/amending booking before a certain date. Total amount to be paid to hotel.

Hotel Booking

Very easy even booking multiple rooms

Car Rental Booking

Insufficient information - had to ring up - took too long to respond

Website very slow

Flight + Hotel Booking

Good, easy to use pages to search from. I like the way it saved my detaches on the scratchpad for later!

Hotel Booking

Quick easy and can collect nectar points, easy to find a hotel

Hotel Booking

The search and booking were easy - hopefully the hotel I have chosen will live up to the Expedia description.

Hotel Booking

Only problem was when booking a hotel I entered that we have a baby under 1 and it was only bringing up rooms with 2 beds when all we need is a cot/crib.

Hotel Booking

The price changed just before I was about to pay; when I reloaded the page and selected the option to pay the amount in full rather than just leavea deposit, I could pay at the cheaper and original price. Makes me mistrust the prices advertised.

Hotel Booking

Have used Expedia lots of times and find their sight very easy to understand

Good filters

Flight Booking

first class service, always find just what I need

Hotel Booking

I find it very easy to select my destination with flights and hotels. There are lots of great discounts which also makes it easy to take the offers.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Site was easy to use. Showed a number of relevant options and details of individual hotels etc were easy to find

Car Rental Booking

The web site is very intuitive, however I don't like the way the cars are presented. For example, I wanted to rent a convertible and I got the option of having a "Ford Mustang equivalent"...Sorry, I don't understand that concept of"equivalence". If i'm paying for a car I would like to know, exactly what I am renting.

Very easy to navigate

Flight + Hotel Booking

booking was ok. But, when booking, even by paying with debit card, your sight would not recognise it as such and was charging us for extra for CC booking. this was annoying. so when contacted your phone booking, they said that online booking costs would be cheaper and we did get run a round and finally had to bite the bullet and agree to extra for CC booking.

You need to improve your payment site to enable it to recognise the difference between CC and DC payments.

Hotel Booking

Expedia was excellent site, very quick to book through.
Hotel was dreadful!

Flight + Hotel Booking

at the time of booking, the luggage and the breakfast were included in the price. When I checked in online, there was no more luggage included. When I reached the airport and explained, British Airways staff were not surprised and said this was commun occurrence with Expedia.
When we reached the hotel they told us that breakfast was not included.
Very disappointed