Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 171619 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Flight Booking

I have only ever used Expedia for flights but have always found the web site easy to use.

Was easy and convenient

Hotel Booking

Very clear and easy to follow sight

Flight + Car Rental Booking

this was the second time I booked this flight and + car, the first time it did not go though - so I phoned your customer services - not something I would ever do in a hurry again Its in India for goodness sake the first girl left me hanging on so long I gave up @ 10P per minute goodness knows how much that will cost .I phoned back and asked the next young man to ring me back - needless to say I am still waiting for the call - I have used Expedia regularly and only had excellent service - but this has put me right off I would suggest that the company puts a customer service dept in each relevant country - The service is great if you DIY

Great

Flight Booking

Easy to navigate in finding and booking flights.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Fast and cheaper than all others as usual

Hotel Booking

Easy straight forward no hassle booking.

Hotel Booking

It was quick and easy... Unfortunately the hotel didn't meet expectations based on add

It worked fine

Hotel Booking

All very good up to present.
Process very easy and positive.

Flight + Insurance Booking

My only criticism was that I didn't notice the seat reservation option until after I'd made the booking. I think this could be made more prominent, or entered on a separate screen during the booking sequence.

Flight Booking

I am disappointed with my first flight booking with Expedia. The flight offered did not state clearly that only hand luggage no checked baggage. It only say refer the airline link. I check on british airway website , the price was same for the particular I booked and it offered checked baggage in british airway website . So I went ahead and booked the flight with Expedia instead of British airway. I was so disappointed to find out that the ticket I bought did not offer checked baggage although it's same price as british airway !!! I am really upset . I made a call and was told i should refer to airline link and smother tickets are non refundable . Information about baggage for flight is always important but was not stated clearly in website . I was really disappointed and unhappy . I won't consider booking via Expedia again

20-Dec-2014
Information about flight luggage not clear . Do not offer good deals

Flight + Hotel Booking

My booking was faultless however my atol certificate was sent to a previous email address! Not good :(

Hotel Booking

Website easy to use and the relevant information helped us make our choice. We telephoned to clarify car parking and the representative was helpful although he did pressurise me to buy immediately when I wanted to discuss with my husband first.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Website easy to use, timely and comprehensive confirmations which gives you a positive feel and competitive terms

Quick and easy

Hotel Booking

Easy to use and good telephone support.

Hotel Booking

It was as good as most of the other accommodation booking sites.

Hotel Booking

Good clear layout on the website. Concise information about the hotels I was interested in. Once I had selected a hotel the booking really did only take a few minutes. I would definitely recommend the Expedia experience.

Flight Booking

I've used expedia several,times and good prices and easy site to navigate

Flight Booking

Good so far hope I don't have any issues the day of the flight

No comments, Excellent in everything
Season's Greetings and Happy New Healthy Year :-)

Hotel Booking

Easy booking and check in. Excellent service and reception staff.

Car Rental Booking

Your confirmation details made no reference to how to find the car hire company which it turns out was located in a hotel 5 miles away from the airport.

Nor did it explain you have to catch a bus which only runs twice an our at a cost of £9 - really dissapoimted with Expedia.