Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 161238 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Car Rental Booking

I emailed Expedia with a query about the car hire and they said they couldn't find my booking so I emailed the confirmation to them and they still haven't got back to me several days later after. I'm very disappointed and have never experienced this using Expedia previously.

Hotel Booking

We have just purchased a holiday for next October 2015 but this October when we went on our holiday(with Expedia) we booked the Xara Palace Hotel and flight also at the same time but when i tried to do the same again for next October I could only book the Hotel Xara Palace in Mdina it would not let me book the flight with it as the flights were not up for October 2015. A little disappointed.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to use and understand

Very good costumer service

Flight + Hotel Booking

Always easy to use, clear and concise. Good service.

Flight + Hotel Booking

I don't really like some of the new additions to the website for e.g. the pop-ups advising how many other users are viewing a hotel / holiday at the same time as I am - that said, Expedia remains my preferred choice for booking holidays particularly city breaks. cheers

Hotel Booking

Easy and quick to process booking with immediate email confirming booking. Thank you.

Hotel Booking

The only thing I really hate is when you are trying to look at the hotel and a pop up message appears saying - 5 peoples are looking at or booked in last 2 hrs....I don't care who has booked or looking at - this is of no interest to me ! Please remove this.....thanks

Hotel Booking

Easy to use, got a great price!

Fantastic service

Hotel Booking

good advice and help from operator

Good info, very quick

Quick, easy and straightforward

Hotel Booking

The whole process was so quick and easy.

Very helpful

Hotel Booking

Easy to access and compare hotels. Liked the maps showing location and information of facilities in the locale

Hotel Booking

Easy to understand website. Tend to look for Expedia when booking holidays.

Flight Booking

tried on both credit card and debit cards, both not accepted by your system, and holiday was not booked to due problem with your system. but now both banks say that my cards are max. that payments have been taken 3 and 2 times - holiday not booked. now trying to resolve both credit and debit cards.

Flight Booking

Not sure what happened, none of bookings went through and some strange charges were made to my accounts, none of which matched what I was hoping for. Had to cancel card. No confirmations were sent out, did not know I had booked anything.

Flight + Hotel Booking

Very easy to manouver the website for flights and hotels.

Very good service

Very good

Activity/Attraction Booking

Good selection of things to do, would have preferred a little bit more info/guidance on the booking system.

No complaints.