Expedia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Expedia

Feedback for www.expedia.co.uk has been compiled from 190315 Customer Reviews

• 04/12/2012
  • Whether you know exactly what trip you want, need ideas, or want help narrowing down your search, Expedia.co.uk makes it easy to find the holiday that is right for you. Launched in November 1998, Expedia.co.uk is operated by Expedia, Inc., the world's largest online travel company. The award winning, Expedia.co.uk is the largest online travel provider for the UK, serving millions of travellers every year.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.expedia.co.uk

Flight + Hotel Booking

The only website where I could book a flight and a hotel in exactly the town I wanted. Unfortunately it turned out to be more expensive after I went through to the booking process

Hotel Booking

It was an easy to use website and had useful information on it

It was quick and easy

Flight + Hotel Booking

Website could do with updating.

Very straightforward no problems

Flight + Hotel Booking

Easy to find good flights and hotel (hopefully), simple booking process...can't wait to go!

Flight + Hotel Booking

selection for flights and hotels was good but payment was a little less positive and somewhat laborious.

01-Mar-2015
Useful for package or individual travel requirements.

Hotel Booking

very easy to use but unable to print off information

Hotel Booking

Easy to book, quick and efficient.

Hotel Booking

Excellent choice and value for money

Hotel Booking

Very easy website to use

Hotel Booking

I am a regular customer and I always have great deals that are really easy to transact.

Hotel Booking

Clear, easy site with instant booking response

Flight Booking

Expedia have been so unhelpful. They have cancelled part of our booking and yet to inform us. Their has been total neglect not customer service. I will not book with this company again and would urge caution with this company.

Hotel Booking

Quick and easy to use, did the business in only a couple of minutes.

Excellent as always!

Flight + Hotel Booking

Brilliant easy booking! :-)

Flight + Hotel Booking

Expedia site very easy to use. This is my 2 nd time booking through this site. Last time I had to phone the help line for a specific query and found the person very helpful and when we got to our hotel it was as we requested. the Expedia app is also very good.

Flight + Insurance Booking

Very disappointed to discover that the BA booking I made was for Hand Baggage only - and had to pay £30 extra for a checked bag.

Hotel Booking

The telephone conversation we had on Friday 27th February was efficient and helpful. We successfully managed to change our hotel booking without too much trouble.

Flight Booking

I booked my flight using Skyscanner. It was a good deal. However, it's unclear how much you charge. The plus side is that you give Nectar points.

Activity/Attraction Booking

THANK YOU EXPEDIA FOR TAKING CARE OF OUR HOLIDAY ARRANGEMENTS BOOKING THROUGH YOU IS EASY AND HASSLE FREE

Car Rental Booking

The only point I would make is that I could not use my maestro card which I think is used by millions of people

Excellent and cheapest