Endsleigh Reviews

Consumer ratings of Endsleigh

Feedback for www.endsleigh.co.uk has been compiled from 2308 Customer Reviews

• 25/07/2012
  • Endsleigh are the number 1 insurance provider for students, but can also offer policies for car, home and travel insurance.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.endsleigh.co.uk

very efficient and helpful

Student Gadget Insurance

good, but found it a bit difficult to understand what I was going to be covered for

Student Gadget Insurance

Good customer service and decent prices on their products. Also very ease to set up an insurance contract online

Student Gadget Insurance

Smooth process and allowed my to start my policy a few days earlier than intended which was helpful

Student Gadget Insurance

staff are very informed and supportive

28-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to use and particulary suited to students, taking account of the practical details of their life such as having two addresses.

28-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

No issues - all very clear and straightforward

27-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I was disappointed that I could not purchase insurance for a fixed number of months. I enquired about this by phone and was told I would just have to cancel the standing order at the required time. Surely there must be a lot of students on work/practice placements who don't need more than a few months insurance. I had to take out this insurance for a year as I could find no other option.

26-Jul

Website easy to navigate

25-Jul

Easy to use and quick

24-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I haven't had to call on their services so far, but the pricing is okay (could be slightly more competitive), but the cover package is comprehensive and fair.

22-Jul

Easy to use and quick

22-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I have always found Endsleigh to be reliable and quick to setle a claim.

21-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Very good rates but page kept timing out!

20-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Very fast efficient and good value.

20-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Quick and easy to complete.

18-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Good so far, the process of getting it was easy and at a good price, but thats the same with every insurer... will have to see how they do when it comes to an actual claim and hopefully they wont fall flat on their face like every other insurer!

16-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

The only problem, and it was a major one, is that the web page times out very quickly. I had to restart the whole process a number of times!

14-Jul

Very quick and easy

10-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

Online form was very helpful with plenty of prompts

09-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

Overall good, but had a lot of trouble trying to renew online, as it refused to accept a payment and kept reloading the page.

09-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

I use Endsleigh for student children due to reputation rather than driving for cheapest price. Used it myself 35 years ago as a student too!
Slightly frustrated that I cannot have all my policies I take out for my children in one place - have to have separate files for each on Endsleigh website.

08-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

The policy I bought was good, but several situations that occur in everyday life and that do not imply carelessness are excluded: in practice, I think it's very likely that, should they ever steal my laptop, it will be in a way that is not covered - thieves are skilled.

08-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

I have always had insurance with endsleigh during my time at university. I have thankfully never needed to claim for loss theft or damage but find their prices very reasonable and would recommend them to a friend. Especially good student rates

07-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to navigate, plenty of options for cover to suit me.