Endsleigh Reviews

Consumer ratings of Endsleigh

Feedback for www.endsleigh.co.uk has been compiled from 2289 Customer Reviews

• 25/07/2012
  • Endsleigh are the number 1 insurance provider for students, but can also offer policies for car, home and travel insurance.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.endsleigh.co.uk

Student Gadget Insurance

Online form was very helpful with plenty of prompts

Student Gadget Insurance

Overall good, but had a lot of trouble trying to renew online, as it refused to accept a payment and kept reloading the page.

Student Gadget Insurance

I use Endsleigh for student children due to reputation rather than driving for cheapest price. Used it myself 35 years ago as a student too!
Slightly frustrated that I cannot have all my policies I take out for my children in one place - have to have separate files for each on Endsleigh website.

08-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

The policy I bought was good, but several situations that occur in everyday life and that do not imply carelessness are excluded: in practice, I think it's very likely that, should they ever steal my laptop, it will be in a way that is not covered - thieves are skilled.

08-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I have always had insurance with endsleigh during my time at university. I have thankfully never needed to claim for loss theft or damage but find their prices very reasonable and would recommend them to a friend. Especially good student rates

07-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to navigate, plenty of options for cover to suit me.

07-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Poor to average. Frustrating that it keeps timing out. For a first time insurer, policy details are hard to work out. Also very expensive.

06-Jul

Good value for students

06-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

1. I bought my insurance yesterday but I still can't access any of the documents, it says that there is a website issue and that I should call an expensive pay-for number to get the documents. Unacceptable.

2. Other than obtaining a full quote, there was no way of saving details I had filled in as far as I could see, so to obtain multiple different quotes was time consuming

Student Gadget Insurance

Really helpful and nice person on the phone, gave me all the information I needed.

Student Gadget Insurance

Straightforward to set-up and tailored to student lifestyle.

Student Gadget Insurance

Very helpful from Sam on the phone

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to use, great range of services and very flexible. Love the options for students. Much less expensive than other insurance companies!

Student Gadget Insurance

Very easy web site to use. When I. Had a query it was easy to get through to someone who was very helpful. Good cover for my student son too.

Student Gadget Insurance

Buying my student insurance was really easy with endsleigh at a reasonable price

Student Gadget Insurance

information easily accessed, transaction speedy.

Student Gadget Insurance

Very fast, easy service thank you.

Student Gadget Insurance

Seemed fairly easy to sort the insurance out and use the site

29-Jun

Student Gadget Insurance

Very good. Could be slightly cheaper, especially the deposit if you're paying monthly.

28-Jun

Student Gadget Insurance

The policy came out as being for Gadget insurance which wasn't quite what i expected, but your member of staff assured me it did cover my needs...

25-Jun

Student Gadget Insurance

Always very helpful, knowledgable and friendly.

24-Jun

Student Gadget Insurance

was very pleased with how quick and easy the website was to use. I was also very happy that it had the type of insurance that I needed I had looked at other insurance sites and they didnt have the student cover that I needed.

23-Jun-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

Very good service easy to use and student friendly prices

20-Jun-2014

Easy to use! Fast!

15-Jun-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

The process was really simple and easy