Endsleigh Reviews

Consumer ratings of Endsleigh

Feedback for www.endsleigh.co.uk has been compiled from 2347 Customer Reviews

• 25/07/2012
  • Endsleigh are the number 1 insurance provider for students, but can also offer policies for car, home and travel insurance.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.endsleigh.co.uk

Student Gadget Insurance

could do with being a bit cheaper !

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to use website and didn't take much time to sort.

Student Gadget Insurance

good website easy to navigate. no problem sorting student finance for last 4 years

Student Gadget Insurance

Really good, easy to use website, very clear explanations.

Student Gadget Insurance

Didn't need to use them, but received a keyring in case I lost my keys and felt I could contact them easily.

Student Gadget Insurance

Unfortunately the page kept timing out so I had to keep starting again

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to use and edit needs - have yet to have to claim so hopefully it's as simple?

Straightforward renewal

Student Gadget Insurance

Website was really easy to use, it gives you the possibility to protect almost anything needed an I really like the idea that it covers you all year, even out on uni!

28-Aug

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to use, very helpful website, competitive prices.

28-Aug

Student Gadget Insurance

very easy to use and excellent website

Student Gadget Insurance

Overall, a really clear and simple process. Possibly the most solidly designed and built website I've seen from a finance company.

The only thing that was a bit confusing was the policy summary; it contradicted the terms themselves at times.

Student Gadget Insurance

Cover is good but the website is a bit tricky to use sometimes e.g. when i was looking for gadget cover and it said one price at the top and another on the side so i wasn't sure what the real price would be

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to renew home insurance and way cheaper than any other companies' policies. One problem I found is that it asked for permanent address. Being for students, it referred to this as holiday address so presumably wants your parents's address. After paying for the policy, I found I'd managed to insure my parents house instead of my own. This could be clearer ie. Enter address of home you wish to insure.

Student Gadget Insurance

Good and easy to sort out insurance, never had any issues with them

Student Gadget Insurance

Was good, apart from my newly purchased insurance is not showing up on my account, and there is no where on my account that acknowledges my payment/insurance!!!

Student Gadget Insurance

The website was well designed and easy to use, and although all the technicalities were available to read they didn't make the process to confusing for those first time insurance policy owners.

Student Gadget Insurance

Not being able to quite get the insurance I wanted was annoying but otherwise it was fine

Good

efficient

25-Aug

all fine.

25-Aug

Student Gadget Insurance

I haven't had any problems.

24-Aug

good

24-Aug

Student Gadget Insurance

First an email arrived to remind me of the renewal.
Following the instructions from the email I renewed the insurance online, the web site was very easy to follow/negotiate.

21-Aug

Student Gadget Insurance

Haven't had to claim, so can't comment on your service. Premiums and cover seem reasonable.