Endsleigh Reviews

Consumer ratings of Endsleigh

Feedback for www.endsleigh.co.uk has been compiled from 2299 Customer Reviews

• 25/07/2012
  • Endsleigh are the number 1 insurance provider for students, but can also offer policies for car, home and travel insurance.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.endsleigh.co.uk

Easy to use and quick

Student Gadget Insurance

I haven't had to call on their services so far, but the pricing is okay (could be slightly more competitive), but the cover package is comprehensive and fair.

22-Jul

Easy to use and quick

22-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I have always found Endsleigh to be reliable and quick to setle a claim.

21-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Very good rates but page kept timing out!

20-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Very fast efficient and good value.

20-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Quick and easy to complete.

18-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Good so far, the process of getting it was easy and at a good price, but thats the same with every insurer... will have to see how they do when it comes to an actual claim and hopefully they wont fall flat on their face like every other insurer!

16-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

The only problem, and it was a major one, is that the web page times out very quickly. I had to restart the whole process a number of times!

14-Jul

Very quick and easy

10-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Online form was very helpful with plenty of prompts

09-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

Overall good, but had a lot of trouble trying to renew online, as it refused to accept a payment and kept reloading the page.

09-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I use Endsleigh for student children due to reputation rather than driving for cheapest price. Used it myself 35 years ago as a student too!
Slightly frustrated that I cannot have all my policies I take out for my children in one place - have to have separate files for each on Endsleigh website.

08-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

The policy I bought was good, but several situations that occur in everyday life and that do not imply carelessness are excluded: in practice, I think it's very likely that, should they ever steal my laptop, it will be in a way that is not covered - thieves are skilled.

08-Jul

Student Gadget Insurance

I have always had insurance with endsleigh during my time at university. I have thankfully never needed to claim for loss theft or damage but find their prices very reasonable and would recommend them to a friend. Especially good student rates

07-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to navigate, plenty of options for cover to suit me.

07-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

Poor to average. Frustrating that it keeps timing out. For a first time insurer, policy details are hard to work out. Also very expensive.

06-Jul-2014

Good value for students

06-Jul-2014

Student Gadget Insurance

1. I bought my insurance yesterday but I still can't access any of the documents, it says that there is a website issue and that I should call an expensive pay-for number to get the documents. Unacceptable.

2. Other than obtaining a full quote, there was no way of saving details I had filled in as far as I could see, so to obtain multiple different quotes was time consuming

Student Gadget Insurance

Really helpful and nice person on the phone, gave me all the information I needed.

Student Gadget Insurance

Straightforward to set-up and tailored to student lifestyle.

Student Gadget Insurance

Very helpful from Sam on the phone

Student Gadget Insurance

Easy to use, great range of services and very flexible. Love the options for students. Much less expensive than other insurance companies!

Student Gadget Insurance

Very easy web site to use. When I. Had a query it was easy to get through to someone who was very helpful. Good cover for my student son too.

Student Gadget Insurance

Buying my student insurance was really easy with endsleigh at a reasonable price