Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 1548 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com

Diving in Marsa Alam

The equipment seemed very well maintained compared to that of another diving school I went to later. The teacher Hisham was excellent and explained everything very well. Also the day trip on the ship was really great and I enjoyed it a lot.

Course in Sharm El Sheikh

Great service, as always. Friendly, helpful staff.
Duncan Spenceley provided the high calibre of teaching and training I have come to expect. He really goes the extra mile for his students. I am always impressed with his professional attitude and knowledge.
Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Diving in Marsa Alam

very professional and relaxed diving!

Diving in Marsa Alam

If You make a deal about the price You make a deal and then You stick it. If You have things like reeftaxes and marine park fees that should be included in the price from the beginning so You don´t have to say "we want more money" for this and that after the diving is done.
Otherwise I am satisfied with the divecenter and the service You gave us.

Ronny Envik

I am glad you had a good trip and are satisfied with the diving and service. I sympathise about the extras - some of the taxes and marine park fees have to remain outside of the package price sometimes for legal reasons (taxes) and sometimes due to the commission structures of Tour Operators. We always try to make sure these are identified to you before you pay for your package though - they are clearly printed on our pricelists, our website, our sign up sheets and in the information we give to Tour operators. I apologise if somehow this information did not reach you before check out, and would appreciate details of who you booked with and talked to if that was the case.
I hope we get to host you again, and I attach my email address below as I would be happy to ensure before agreeing a price next time that it is clear what is included and what may be extra at the end of the trip.
Happy diving,

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

From the moment we arrived at the dive centre in the morning to getting back after the diving the service was second to none.
Dive guide Luke was fastidious about safety and brilliant dive briefings were spot on with all the info required for safe and enjoyable diving.
Emperor Marcus and crew made you feel really at home on the boat.
Would not hesitate to book with Emperor again and would highly recommend to anyone.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We all had a great time with you,
It all started on day one , all staff being very helpful with booking in and doing all the paperwork required to start our week with you , even to getting the boat boxes ready for our fist day was all done in a smooth well managed movement of kit and divers .. from then it just better and better. all dive was had a full dive briefing and were spot on . Luke its a great Guy his banter with all made ever dive trip a great day and all the dive sites were great ,, and then we dived the SS ThistleGorm, This the Icing on the cake .. brilliant
All our group had a great tip and will be coming back to you soon.. ,
Thank you for making our trip a complete success

Please thank all the boat staff as well for all the help we was given and the prepared food was out standing

So as it says at the top EXCELLENT ++ dive centre you could not ask for more

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

High quality company with well organised staff and friendly experienced dive instructors/guides. Would have no hesitation in recommending them and using them in the future.

24-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

good organisation and frendly staff

24-Nov-2014
wij duiken al vele jaren met Emperor Divers, zowel Marsa Alam dan in Sharm El Sheik, het was steeds goed georganiseerd en ook een fijne staff ook op gebied van veiligheid was het prima

Very professional

Diving in Marsa Alam

It's pity that we can't dive the last day in fact that the guide will ask us too late. That's realy angry. Also bad is the fact, that a ship is used to visit elphiston reef that is too slow and too small. All is done for an effizient and low cost diving. ONly the crew is rely pretty. The added costs are too high. Sorry

we are glad that you had a good experience overall. Of course I am concerned to read a couple of your comments, and would be very happy if you can elaborate on the first point you make about diving the last day of your trip, as we always try to make sure guests get to dive where and when they want. Please email me on the address below to let me know more details about who said what, and I will investigate and get back to you.
Many thanks,

Diving in Marsa Alam

diving at Marsa Alam was good only at the end its goon wrong whit oure divegear we have to waite a day before we have it in the hotelroom.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Excellent dive guides, fantastic boats and crew & the dive sites around Port Ghalib are amazing

Diving in Marsa Alam

only in Marsa Alam (Port Ghalib) it's to crowded and it is strange that you dive here pay there and than take the boat to go to your hotel, i hope this will improve very soon.

Good organisation. Friendly staff

Diving in Marsa Alam

I was very pleased with Emperor. Very easy to deal with and they arranged everything for me; hotels, diving, transits. There were no hidden fees.

The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. The only concerns I had were on the liveaboard; the Elite is getting a little long on the tooth and is not as clean, well maintained or as comfortable as other boats I've been on - the cabins are VERY small. It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't book the Elite again. Three people got sick from the food, so cleanliness was not obviously a priority. And, although the cruise directors were friendly and knowledgeable, it seemed that they were very tired. I think they have a hard job, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, dealing with all manner of guests, and this has to be wearing, and it did show.

I would have no issue recommending Emperor, and I would buy from you again.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Very competent and friendly team. Two thumbs up!

Cheers Christian

Diving in Marsa Alam

Excellent service, great guides, good gear, we always felt safe (me and my partner are both not much experienced divers) and really enjoyed our dives. Awesome job all over!!!

Diving in Marsa Alam

We had an amazing time diving with Emperor. They were very organised & professional and friendly at the same time. This was my first trip to the Red Sea & I will be returning in the future. I will certainly recommend Emperor Divers!

Diving in Marsa Alam

Nice people! I would dive with them again.

Diving in Marsa Alam

because the people are very friendly, patient and helpful

17-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

It was a very good diving week......nice places...nice people.All the staff,in all the three boats were very friendly and professional.
But we have to say two things that we didn`t like....we have paid in advance to make 5 days of diving, supposingly with 2 dives a day .....but we had to pay for 2 extra dives ( elphinstone and samadai),and there was no discount for that substituiton.......the other thing is that we dived in "dolphins house" thinking that we were going to see and be near the dolphins,as your site said,and nothing happened.......someone should tell and invite the divers to snorkle in that area, to be able to interact with the dolphins....
Anyway ,diving with the Emperors is to repeat as soon as possible.
Best regards
Carlos and Nuno Gomes

we are very pleased you rated us as 'excellent' and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I sympathise about the extras, I am unsure as to how the original package was presented to you but we always try to make sure our website and the information we provide to our network of Tour Operators details exactly what is and what isn't included in the diving packages. As many of our special trip sites include extra costs such as marine park fees and extra transportation, we keep them as supplemental costs to keep the basic diving packages lower. I also sypmathise that you did not get to see the dolphins at Samadai, there is a 75% chance of sightings according to HEPCAs studies, however not every sighting is a close encounter as you see there are no-dive, no-boat and complete no-go zones - for the dolphin's protection. I can assure you, we do have many great encounters there but it is luck of the draw. We also provide a snorkel guide every trip, so if the dolphins are in the snorkel area diver's are allowed to cancel a dive and go snorkeling instead to maximise their chance. I wish you better luck next time.
Thanks for your trip, again thanks for your feedback and we really hope to see you out here again soon.

14-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

In general it was quite good.
Pros:
- ability to suit client's uncommon requirements
- nice price

Cons:
- lack of russian speaking guides
- a bit hasty approach during some dives

08-Nov-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

it is neccesary, to check all divers before they step into the water with a group. It is dangerous and for other divers a hazzle to have guys with you who did the last dives years ago and completely have a wrong judgement about their knowledge.
we lost 13 minutes a dive and nearly 100bar air just because of that and nobody refunded that dive costs.... rest of the service was very positiv
But in the described point I did expect a refund because that dive costed us 80 EUR and was only short, stressy (because the guys didn´t behave properly under water) and boring because of the short distance we could go.

Hi and thanks very much for leaving a detailed review. I am glad that overall you found the experience good, but symapthise you had a bad day due to the inexperience of other divers in the group. We don't insist on a formal check dive for every diver unless they haven't dived for a year or more, but we always make sure we go to a safe and secure dive site for everybody's first dive of the trip. Rarely it happens where we get a diver who is so uncomfortable that they impact the rest of the group so negatively, but I understand it did in your case and I apologise for that. Please contact me on the email address below, and I will offer you a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,

07-Nov-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Friendly people en very helpfull on the boat
at the office; not that efficient

Hi and thanks for the review and feedback. Glad you enjoyed the diving and friendliness, and I am happy to hear your detailed comments about the office issues you faced on my email below. I will investigate and get back to you.
All the best,