Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 1499 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com
20-Oct

Diving in Marsa Alam

Emperor Divers were very good although I have scored a good because there was inconsistency between the dive centres that I used. The dive centre in Marsa Alam were excellent although the dive centre in Hurghada weren't quite as good and that's why I gave the overall score as good.

17-Oct

Diving in Marsa Alam

we allways dive with Emperor en we like it a lot
normally we book in advance via the Internet, but this time we booked on the spot and we are very shocked by the price difference of € 100 , - for 8 dives.
I find that very very big difference , especially because we're regular customers

Diving in Marsa Alam

Family atmosphere and fun together with a good organisation and experienced staff: this is what you can expect from Emperor Divers in Port Ghalib. The equipment is well maintained and there are a lot of possibilities to dive the House Reef or to go to some other nearby locations by bus or boat.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Amazing team! We had so much fun there and the dives were great. The dive guides are experienced and fun and the logistics are incredible.

Diving in Marsa Alam

very frienldy stuff, we never felt like we are only customers, but family.
I would highly recommend them anytime!
It was fun diving/talking/spending time with them!

Diving in Marsa Alam

Great experience! Team very friendly and experienced, I hope to be back soon for new dives!

Matteo form Rimini, Italy

Diving in Marsa Alam

The customer service provided by emperor, both reservations and in resort, is second to none. They make it very difficult for me to ever consider booking with anybody else.

Course in Marsa Alam

Absolutely fantastic experience, will definately return.

14-Oct

Excelent dive guide

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We have been diving with Emperor twice a year for the last 7 years. Always had a great time find them to be very well organised with fantastic and knowledgeable guides. Boat crews are always helpful, food is always varied and plentiful and the boats are spotlessly clean. Reservations staff are always quick to respond to any emails sent. We have recommended them many times without hesitation and will continue to dive with Emperor as long as wr visit Egypt....already booked our first trip next year!

13-Oct-2014
Regarding the new Dive Centre Manager a credit to Emperor and it was great to see him so hands on spending time with the guests and guiding on the boats. This new approach will prove a real benefit to ED as the Manager can see first hand what experience the guests are having whilst diving with ED.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We have dived with emperor for 13 trips but felt this trip was not so enjoyable. Especially on our last day when the boss was on the boat, we felt it made the day a little tense.

It's a shame to see so many of the friendly regular staff have left, this was one of the main reasons we continued to dive with emperor as it gave us an enjoyable easy week.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

The best dive centre by a million miles.....thanks for another great holiday.

Course in Sharm El Sheikh

Brilliant time at Emperor Divers. I have never dived before but with the amazing staff I passed my Open Water qualification and really enjoyed my holiday. I would recommend Emperor to anyone.

10-Oct

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Last days diving the Guide went in the opposite direction on one site the brief. We surfaced around a headland out of sight of any dive boats as a result. The dive guide later claimed suspiciously that he had made an agreement with the boat Captain to go the wrong way... & had no idea why the Captain was looking in the wrong place!
The groups was briefed as 2 x 7 but descended as a 5 & a 9 on two consecutive dives without the guide being aware.
We dived for over an hour on two dives without the guide ever checking remaining air, despite some divers having to end the dive close to the surface to reduce air consumption.
There are some good guides at Emperor Sharm El Sheikh, but a poor guide means safety margins for the week are reduced to an unacceptable level.

Thank you for taking the time to post some comments about your recent trip with us. We appreciate your concerns which were raised in the resort at the time, and we have been corresponding with you via email on your return. We sympathize that you are not happy with the dive in question and we truly hope that you are able to come back to Sharm once more and give us another go. We will continue to correspond by email and hope to welcome you back very soon. Best regards,

Mike, GM
07-Oct

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Hi all, just come back from 9 days diving with yourselves find that I had was a great experience with very professional staff I will back next year all the best Chris,,

07-Oct

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Fantastic, professional service as always. Special mention to Aladin for making my non-diving, terrified of the sea, friend feel safe and comfortable enough to snorkel! Can't fault any of the people I dived with, or at the centre: Anna, Luke, Alex & Pete especially.
One of the big things for me is that you have some very experienced instructors/divemasters but you all still seem so very enthusiastic. Many people get bored of the same dive site, the same stupid guest questions. If you do, you hide it very well!
Thanks again, looking forward to my next visit!

06-Oct-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Always treated with a warm welcome and remembered as repeat guests.
Crew are very helpful and the food is great with plenty of variety.

05-Oct-2014

Course in Marsa Alam

I did an open water course and 2 additional dives with Emperor. The staff were professional, friendly and it made for a fantastic experience. I would definitely recommend Emperor to other divers.

Perfekt

Diving in Marsa Alam

friendly staff, good dive sites, excellent dive leaders, what more can you say !

Diving in Marsa Alam

One of many dive experiences with Emperor.
Faultless, as always.
Great team

Diving in Marsa Alam

Very good, well organised, flexible.

Being in IT myself, I see that there is still a lot of manual writing going on. I think you can improve your processes if you invest a bit in that. For 1 dive, I think my name is written down manually at least 5 times (for what I've seen; and might be even be on more papers that I did not see...). And each time is a risk of things going wrong...

Please pay attention to if OW go with guides that the guide sticks to the 18 meters.
Just a question of giving them the example and the standards we expect from Emperor.

We will go again with Emperor and for sure also recomend it to others!

Maureen Mol & Coen Schaap

Diving in Marsa Alam

Professional yet friendly. Courteous and knowledgable. Felt safe and looked after by every member of the team, was a real pleasure to be with you all

Diving in Marsa Alam

Always excellent service, attention to safety is paramount, excellent briefings, food on the boat and maintainence and cleanliness of the boat is top class. The Emperor team are always so welcoming and always go the extra mile to make your dives and your holiday special. Can't wait for the next trip. :D

Diving in Marsa Alam

Very proffesional and pleasant dive center