Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 1606 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

amazing team of instructors and reservations team great too to organise my booking and transfers. can't fault emperors in any way, I would definitely go back to Egypt and use them again.

23-Jan

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Profesionally run, nice people, good dives

21-Jan

it was well organised

19-Jan

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Emperor are the best dive centre I have dived with and I will return again and again

15-Jan

Diving in Marsa Alam

Good experienced dive masters. Friendly and helpful crew.

11-Jan-2015

Diving in Marsa Alam

It was a great experience to dive with Emperor.
All the staff are very nice and professional. The Boat crew is really help full and the lunch is very good.
We enjoy a very good time and recommend Emperor Divers.

Nathalie & Laurent

10-Jan-2015

Diving in Marsa Alam

Good company, good, service, excellent diving!

Course in Marsa Alam

A great experience and an unforgetable time in Egypt. Thanks to all People from the staff and the boats. Michael

Diving in Marsa Alam

Mostly fine. The dive from the beach they offer though is really no good, there is nothing to see and it's totally uncomfortable to have to put on your fins by standing on the sand with your full equipment on, and nobody is helping. Also, the diving centre on the beach has some very poor equipment (fins) so be sure you arrange all your equipment at the main centres before.

Diving in Marsa Alam

For me the last week was a real good diving experience. After obtaining my OWD I went diving in the Veneto region in Italy, with instructors that could hardly speak English and faulty equipment, a very bad experience for me. You can probably imagine my relief to find guides speaking English, good equipment and of course the fantastic reefs of the Red Sea. I loved the dives (in particular Ras el Torfa) and mild januari climate.

06-Jan-2015

uber dive company!!!!!!!!!

05-Jan-2015

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

The best dive team, great crew on the boats, everyone is so polite & always willing to help. We will not go to anyone else. Excellent

05-Jan-2015

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We have just returned from a week in Sharm diving with Emperor Divers. I have dived Sharm many times over the years and have always found them to be a very professional outfit.
Great time had and looking forward to our next visit....

29-Dec-2014

Always my first choice for diving in the Red Sea

29-Dec-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Excellent diving organisation, only the price is a bit steep and there's always a bill afterwards. But then again it's the best service I've had from divecentres in Egypt! Thanks for the wonderfull week.

28-Dec-2014

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Been awhile since I dived with Emperor but service and staff really do go that extra bit for you.
Hope to dive again with them in the new year

27-Dec-2014

First class service

27-Dec-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

We had again a beautifull week of diving in Port Ghalib. In six days we never visited the same divesite twice.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Very professional and friendly team, great week diving with them.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We just love coming back year after year, the diving is amazing but the team at emperor ensure it is safe and fun. Exceptional service from booking, office team, guides, transport service and the crew of the Marcus. Can't wait to be back July 2015.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

I've always used Emperor Divers when diving in Egypt.
In Sharm - Customer service, meet and greet and daily diving organisation has shown improvement this year. Earlier years there has been some lapse in these areas at this centre. Dive boat briefing and dive site briefing have a greater emphasis on health and safety.

Diving in Marsa Alam

My sons and I have been diving with Emperor divers for over 7 years. The key reason for continuing to choose Emperor is the safety standards they adhere to at all dive centres and boats. The staff are professional and have good balance between making sure guest have "fun" while ensuring safety, comes first.
I have no hesitation in recommending Emperor Divers to friends, family and fellow travellers we meet on holiday

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Overall, very good service, people and facilities. Safety was always paramount, but none of the dive leaders applied rules just for the sake of rules - they were sensible and flexible (and very nice people). Good range of dives available most days, whether you wanted local (primarily novice) or the more advanced reef dives such as the Tiran reefs. Very accommodating in terms of not requiring an up-front agreed dive package - which many of their competitors seem to do. Not the best of hired wetsuits (zip wouldn't stay up), but that's always a problem you sometimes have to accept with hired gear - I'm taking my own next time!

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Very professional in all aspects of diving. Considerate to the needs of guests

25-Dec-2014