Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 1527 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com
17-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

It was a very good diving week......nice places...nice people.All the staff,in all the three boats were very friendly and professional.
But we have to say two things that we didn`t like....we have paid in advance to make 5 days of diving, supposingly with 2 dives a day .....but we had to pay for 2 extra dives ( elphinstone and samadai),and there was no discount for that substituiton.......the other thing is that we dived in "dolphins house" thinking that we were going to see and be near the dolphins,as your site said,and nothing happened.......someone should tell and invite the divers to snorkle in that area, to be able to interact with the dolphins....
Anyway ,diving with the Emperors is to repeat as soon as possible.
Best regards
Carlos and Nuno Gomes

14-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

In general it was quite good.
Pros:
- ability to suit client's uncommon requirements
- nice price

Cons:
- lack of russian speaking guides
- a bit hasty approach during some dives

08-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

it is neccesary, to check all divers before they step into the water with a group. It is dangerous and for other divers a hazzle to have guys with you who did the last dives years ago and completely have a wrong judgement about their knowledge.
we lost 13 minutes a dive and nearly 100bar air just because of that and nobody refunded that dive costs.... rest of the service was very positiv
But in the described point I did expect a refund because that dive costed us 80 EUR and was only short, stressy (because the guys didn´t behave properly under water) and boring because of the short distance we could go.

07-Nov

Diving in Marsa Alam

Friendly people en very helpfull on the boat
at the office; not that efficient

Diving in Marsa Alam

Very sympathic and experienced dive guides
Sometimes a little bit unorganized

Diving in Marsa Alam

The best guide for diving in the Red Sea !!!

Diving in Marsa Alam

Good quality, good arrangements, nice atmosphere also on the boats. Negatively: My shorty got missing out of the crate...never found it back...

Diving in Marsa Alam

Excellent service on and off the boats!

05-Nov

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

The best diving in Egypt , attention to detail is amazing , best dive iv ever done with dave leading

04-Nov-2014

Course in Marsa Alam

i really love diving with emperor the staff are amazing and friendly. I could not ask for better.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Alex and the rest of the team were outstanding. Very professional and friendly too. I had a great couple of days and the food on the boat was ace too. Thank you to the Emperor dive booking centre for there great admin support with in resort comms. I would not hesitate to give Emperor the highest recommendation to anyone. ��

Course in Sharm El Sheikh

We were swapped instructors for the final 3 dives for our Advanced Open Water which was not ideal - other than that they were a brilliant company. Very safety conscious and we had good fun - would go with them again

Hi and thanks for giving us a review. Under normal circumstances, we always aim to keep the same instructor for the duration of the course however, there are sometimes occasions when it is unavoidable operationally to use another instructor to continue or finish a course, and this was one such occasion. I hope this didn't detract from the course, or otherwise mar your enjoyment of it. Hope to see you again soon in Sharm.

Dave, Manager, and the Sharm Team.

Diving in Marsa Alam

I have just been on my 45th trip to Egypt with Emperor Divers. Everyone of them a brilliant holiday, If there were any proplems they were sorted immediately. Emperors safety record is second to none and that's why I dive with them. My last trip was to Port Ghalib, Marsa Alam with 11 friends (10 diving) and we had a great time thanks to the dive guides Bernie and Craig and the crew of the Rachael. Actually all the crews on the day boats are brilliant including the Isa, Amy and Pegasus.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

A great weeks diving starting from the beach at Sharks Bay followed up by four days boat diving.

01-Nov-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Perfect arranged dives. Excellent boats and staff.

01-Nov-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Everything was brilliant a part for one day to Dolphin house were the boat was under expectation, too many people on-board and the water offered to drink was "recycled" (we could taste the chlorine in it).

31-Oct-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Fantastic logistics and dive sites!

OK

Diving in Marsa Alam

Had a good 2 weeks the diving and dive comperney were very good. The one prob was food in resta reef hotel it was S--T and that is being kind for me. I will be diving next year with empire. GOOD PEOPLE...

Diving in Marsa Alam

Great set up. Lovely crews. Caring, considerate dive guides in Bernie and Craig.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Super attentive diving! Can't fault the service, nor the dives. Excellent chilled diving from staff that are enthusiastic and knowledgaeable. This is the second year with Emperor and all the group (11 of us) thought highly of the diving provided.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Zum dritten mal in diesem Jahr nach Ägypten gereist und Dank dem Team von EMPEROR wieder die schönsten Stunden erlebt. Danke!!!! ... und bis bald ;-)

Too expensive,
one of your dive guide wanted too many divers on his side. So 10 divers, most of them with many experiances was used to dive side on side. No space, many finns in my face or my finn in the face of the diver behind me. Dangerous and no fun.

Diving in Marsa Alam

always a warm welcome at emperor .it was great diving whith you guy`s just perfect.very friendly staff and the crew are very helpful.we had a wonderful time and hoop to see you next year.thanks and it was amazing.
the boy`s from holland
michael and leo

Diving in Marsa Alam

The whole experience from being met at the airport by a lovely rep who fast tracked the visa process for us to the charismatic dive guides on the boat. Absolutely amazing. We'll be back for more next year.