Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 1511 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com

Diving in Marsa Alam

Fantastic logistics and dive sites!

OK

Diving in Marsa Alam

Had a good 2 weeks the diving and dive comperney were very good. The one prob was food in resta reef hotel it was S--T and that is being kind for me. I will be diving next year with empire. GOOD PEOPLE...

Diving in Marsa Alam

Great set up. Lovely crews. Caring, considerate dive guides in Bernie and Craig.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Super attentive diving! Can't fault the service, nor the dives. Excellent chilled diving from staff that are enthusiastic and knowledgaeable. This is the second year with Emperor and all the group (11 of us) thought highly of the diving provided.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Zum dritten mal in diesem Jahr nach Ägypten gereist und Dank dem Team von EMPEROR wieder die schönsten Stunden erlebt. Danke!!!! ... und bis bald ;-)

Too expensive,
one of your dive guide wanted too many divers on his side. So 10 divers, most of them with many experiances was used to dive side on side. No space, many finns in my face or my finn in the face of the diver behind me. Dangerous and no fun.

Diving in Marsa Alam

always a warm welcome at emperor .it was great diving whith you guy`s just perfect.very friendly staff and the crew are very helpful.we had a wonderful time and hoop to see you next year.thanks and it was amazing.
the boy`s from holland
michael and leo

Diving in Marsa Alam

The whole experience from being met at the airport by a lovely rep who fast tracked the visa process for us to the charismatic dive guides on the boat. Absolutely amazing. We'll be back for more next year.

26-Oct

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Very friendly, flexible and accommodating. Wild definitely recommend them and use them again.

26-Oct

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

As always, first class, friendly service from the whole team.

My 3rd year diving with Emperor and can't think of any reason to change to another dive operator for my next visit to Sharm.

25-Oct

Course in Sharm El Sheikh

Great company and staff.

Could not fault them.

20-Oct

Diving in Marsa Alam

Emperor Divers were very good although I have scored a good because there was inconsistency between the dive centres that I used. The dive centre in Marsa Alam were excellent although the dive centre in Hurghada weren't quite as good and that's why I gave the overall score as good.

17-Oct

Diving in Marsa Alam

we allways dive with Emperor en we like it a lot
normally we book in advance via the Internet, but this time we booked on the spot and we are very shocked by the price difference of € 100 , - for 8 dives.
I find that very very big difference , especially because we're regular customers

Diving in Marsa Alam

Family atmosphere and fun together with a good organisation and experienced staff: this is what you can expect from Emperor Divers in Port Ghalib. The equipment is well maintained and there are a lot of possibilities to dive the House Reef or to go to some other nearby locations by bus or boat.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Amazing team! We had so much fun there and the dives were great. The dive guides are experienced and fun and the logistics are incredible.

Diving in Marsa Alam

very frienldy stuff, we never felt like we are only customers, but family.
I would highly recommend them anytime!
It was fun diving/talking/spending time with them!

Diving in Marsa Alam

Great experience! Team very friendly and experienced, I hope to be back soon for new dives!

Matteo form Rimini, Italy

Diving in Marsa Alam

The customer service provided by emperor, both reservations and in resort, is second to none. They make it very difficult for me to ever consider booking with anybody else.

Course in Marsa Alam

Absolutely fantastic experience, will definately return.

14-Oct

Excelent dive guide

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We have been diving with Emperor twice a year for the last 7 years. Always had a great time find them to be very well organised with fantastic and knowledgeable guides. Boat crews are always helpful, food is always varied and plentiful and the boats are spotlessly clean. Reservations staff are always quick to respond to any emails sent. We have recommended them many times without hesitation and will continue to dive with Emperor as long as wr visit Egypt....already booked our first trip next year!

13-Oct-2014
Regarding the new Dive Centre Manager a credit to Emperor and it was great to see him so hands on spending time with the guests and guiding on the boats. This new approach will prove a real benefit to ED as the Manager can see first hand what experience the guests are having whilst diving with ED.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

We have dived with emperor for 13 trips but felt this trip was not so enjoyable. Especially on our last day when the boss was on the boat, we felt it made the day a little tense.

It's a shame to see so many of the friendly regular staff have left, this was one of the main reasons we continued to dive with emperor as it gave us an enjoyable easy week.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

The best dive centre by a million miles.....thanks for another great holiday.

Course in Sharm El Sheikh

Brilliant time at Emperor Divers. I have never dived before but with the amazing staff I passed my Open Water qualification and really enjoyed my holiday. I would recommend Emperor to anyone.