Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 1417 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com

Diving in Marsa Alam

I enjoyed the vacation. Service was good and people very friendly.

18-Aug

Diving in Marsa Alam

Diving equipment, the dives and guide were great.

It was only very difficult to pay for the dives. We didn't pay in front of the dives. It wasn't possible to pay on the divecentre in cash and it was also very difficult to pay in the hotel. Good advise: tell the divers how they can pay.

17-Aug

df

17-Aug-2014
Excellent dive centers, grreat organization covering hotel-hous reef-day diving-liveaboards.
Beatiful Liveaboards, only to be rivaled by the Sea Serpent Fleet. The Elite is surpassed by the Grand Sea Serpent and the Obession, and is close to Contessa and the Sea Serpent. On the Elite, aft cabins too uncomfortable (engine and exhaust fumes). But good ship, with excellent crew, perfect cleanliness, and superb food.
A specila mention for our senior guide Mr Ahmed TALAL, one of the best Red Sea offshore giudes, in the Ahmed Fouad Hassan class, where it comes to finding big game in the strong currents of Daedalus, Elfinstoen or the Brothers.
Talal alone will be responsible for many guests coming back to Emperor's liveaboards.
By the way, developing a fidelity program might be a good idea to retein guests as competition get fiercer.
Your enthusiastic guest,
Jean Fourcade.

17-Aug

Diving in Marsa Alam

I enjoyed my time diving with emperor divers, as all the staff were excellent, especially Miriam. I found the pricing slightly complicated, especially with all the supplements, which then also made the diving more expensive than I would have liked.

15-Aug

Course in Marsa Alam

Recently did St Johns & South Safari trip. Diving was great and guides and crew were great. For me the daily schedule could be better arranged as the night dives were not until 8.00 and I would have preferred the option to do more late afternoon or sunset dives. Followed this with 3 days daily diving out of Port Ghalib; again the dive sites were really good, the organisation was excellent and the boat Pegasus was impressive. The best day diving I have done and would definitely on the list for future holidays.

15-Aug

Course in Marsa Alam

Completely satisfied. Very good instructor.

Diving in Marsa Alam

I'm diving almost 8 years with Emperor from Hurghada up to Hamata and it was always very very good .

Diving in Marsa Alam

Nice and very fuuny. Real professionals ;)

Great fun, great crew
good briefings and info

12-Aug

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

Excellent service from the pick up to the diving. All staff were polite, courteous and acted with the upmost professionalism at all times. A very enjoyable three days of diving.

09-Aug

Diving in Marsa Alam

Good service and kind people working for Emperor

08-Aug

Diving in Marsa Alam

excellent team this of the Emperor divers in concorde marsa...thanks for all ...maria madida and all the other peoples of staff....... gianfranco e lidia

Diving in Marsa Alam

Molto professionali e disponibili.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Myriam and her team are doing a great job in Concorde Moreen Beach.
Dive center runs very smoothly and all personnel was very friendly and always helpful. We really enjoyed our dives!

Diving in Marsa Alam

everything good, the diving, the ship, the staff, the gide, the food, as Always!!!!!

Diving in Marsa Alam

Excellent service. Great dive guides, clean and we'll run boats (except rental boat to dolphin house. The crew on that boat was rude had a hygiene problem.)

Nice diving,nice guide ...that's all

04-Aug

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

It is the second time I have arranged diving with Emperor and what impresses me is the enthusiasm of the dive masters, the organisation of each trip, the focus on safety and ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable time.

I will be back!

02-Aug-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

Emperor Divers at Marsa Alam was excellent! We dove for several days the end of July from the boat and the house reef at Concorde Moreen Beach Resort. Stina and Margaret were excellent guides and PADI instructors. One of our family members became too sick (fever and head congestion) to dive, and they were very accommodating with changing some scheduled dives so we did not lose our prepaid reservations for this once in a lifetime experience. My husband has dove 30 + times in the Red Sea. On some of his dives, he has dove with other world traveler/divers who say the Red Sea is even better than the Great Barrier Reef and other top spots. I encourage every diver to come to Marsa Alam and dive with Emperor divers! They have a well organized, experienced and very professional staffed team ready to accommodate you.

Diving in Marsa Alam

Dive-Guides are very friendly, the services is good, The divingstation is ok!
Thank you very much for the nice Divingweek!!!

We didn't have a very good experience with Emperor Divers
Day 1 we had to get an early (7.20 am) bus to the site and the sat around for one and a half hours in a concrete bunker..we had to ask for water which was supplied from one of the departing boats (no facilities on site and the toilets were a disgrace) We weren't supplied with the reading material until 9 am and then had to wait 20 minutes for a no show. At lunch time we waited 20 minutes for a water taxi which didn't show up eventually we got a lift from a zodiac then after lunch again no taxi so we walked in the blazing heat (not knowing were we were supposed to go) to a hotel, waited half an hour for a bus the time and it was 3pm when we got back to the pool so not much time for a test swim try out in the pool
The next day was no better.( I could go on but I wont )
We refused to pay for the certificates and next time we attempt to learn to dive we will start again with a better company. all in all a bad experience

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
Of course we are very disappointed and sorry when any of our guests feel we have failed to deliver and we review all feedback to see where we can make improvements. Had you made us aware of the depth of your feelings at the time of checkout, then I would have made every effort to meet you and discuss the matter face to face. I have spent some time talking to Essa, your instructor, to better understand what happened. I can assure you I am not making excuses rather I feel you deserve a full explanation.

We are very sorry the guest who turned up late caused a delay in starting the course. As you can imagine, this creates a dilemma for us but we felt it best to wait for the guest to arrive. There is quite a lot of paperwork to be done prior to starting the course; we feel it best not to rush this as our aim is to conduct courses in a relaxed and unrushed manner hence the early start.

The toilets you mention are maintained by the hotel and are used by guests at the pool and hence the floor can become wet. There is a café with toilets above the classroom. Although there is a water dispenser nearby, we often suggest that water can be purchased from the café but I am glad we managed to provide some from one of our boats.

I fear the issue with the Port Ghalib water taxi taking you to lunch at the marina was a genuine misunderstanding. Essa thought you had missed the water taxi to the marina and so arranged for one of our zodiacs to take you. At this time he was unaware that the water taxi had, in fact, broken down. Once he became aware he arranged for our bus to come and pick you up. We are very sorry for any inconvenience but as we don’t run the water taxi service we were not aware it had broken down and did our best to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.

We were unaware of any issues on the 2nd day but decided to provide an extra Divemaster to assist you and ensure the course was completed satisfactorily. At check-out we were surprised that you chose not to purchase your certificates but respected your decision when you indicated that you felt you really didn’t enjoy diving so would not require the certificates. As you would expect, we feel diving is a wonderful sport but fully understand it is not for everyone. Should you have a change of heart then we can arrange for these to be supplied within the next 3 months.

To conclude, we aim to provide the best service possible to our guests and feel the many positive reviews we get show that, on the whole, we achieve this. We are very sorry that it seems matters outside our control affected your experience with us but have taken on board your points and will review the information we provide and the way course start times are handled to see if improvements can be made.

Luke, Area Manager
manager.marsa@emperordivers.com

Diving in Marsa Alam

Good service, nice instructors!
Price little high

Diving in Marsa Alam

Professional, friendly and fun to dive with. The Nitrox training was excellent. Thank you!

30-Jul-2014

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh

my second year diving with Emperor. Everything was perfect. Very efficient and safe

29-Jul-2014

Diving in Marsa Alam

DIving for 4-5 years with Emperor and every year they improve themselfs. Excellent service before, during and after diving/booking. Last three years I visited Emperor in Port Ghalib/Marsa Alam and big credits to the team. Before the first divingday you receive a confirmation letter on your hotelroom with pick-up time and other info. On the boat the crew is working hard to help you as much as they can. Helping you with your equipment and finns for example is a standard procedure. But it makes your life and dive more easy. Within 5min when we came out of the water we received some fresh and cold orange juice! Giving you enough time (plenty 60+min dives) to dive and options for a 3th dive. Also the briefings are very clear and they give you some options aswell. For me its the best diving organization so far. And I seen and tryed allot of them. Special thanks to Luke, Tracy, Isa and Mikaela. Till next year!