Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 144 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com
04-Feb-2014

Diving in El Gouna

As multiple repeat customers, we have dived at the majority of Emperors locations on the Red Sea over the last 10 years, logging 125+ dives in their care - to put it simply; why go elsewhere when you receive consistant high quality, and professionalism. Be it the guides, the boats, the equipment, or the training, you know that with Emperor, as a 5* PADI IDC, you are guaranteed a good, safe, and enjoyable diving experience. Mike & Gav - PADI AOW+EANX.

04-Feb-2014

Course in El Gouna

we had a very good time with our divinginstructor david. thamks a lot.

Very

Excelent

05-Feb-2014
I was very pleased with whole experience, the guides were very good and on the first day I had 1 to 1 with Olwyn. This was very good for me as I had not dived for 17 months.

Course in El Gouna

All the staff were friendly helpful and informative. Bart our instructor was brilliant

08-Jan-2014

Diving in El Gouna

the whole experience was amazing, it was my third time in Egypt but the first with emperor.

The staff are very friendly and i would like to give to them all a thank you for the day and for also giving my friend Ross a life long skill he is going to use where ever he goes.

08-Jan-2014

Enjoyable experience

Diving in El Gouna

the teachers and the hole organisation was helpful, friendly and competent ;-)

As always Emporer excelled themselves

Very accommodating. Kind. Responsive and responsible dive school

Diving in El Gouna

They advised me a divereview after a few years without diving. I was very happy with this review (Bart). After that the dives were easyer for me and gave more fun!
Boattrips were very good. No complains about the staff, they all helped us very good and with a smile!.

Diving in El Gouna

Everything from initial contact, payment processing and customer care was of the usual standard I come to expect from Emperor Divers. Only down mark would be on the quality of the hire wet suits, they looked way past their best and were a little uncomfortable on the back of our necks. As it was my wife's birthday they went out of their way to make it a special day for her. Many thanks.

23-Dec-2013

Diving in El Gouna

Swimming with wild dolphins was a lifelong dream. We were the only boat with them and it was everything i wanted it to be and more. Our dive instructor and captain made it a great trip, knowing the unpredictable nature of finding the dolphins -we snorkelled on our own at a fantastic site too. Was truly one of my life highlights, thank you

17-Dec-2013

Diving in El Gouna

My dive teacher was very good. she was very good in exlaining and the way she teach diving.

17-Dec-2013
Super organisiert. Alle sind sehr hilfsbereit. Die Info hatte ich vorher von einer Bekannten bekommen und sie hattte sich bestätigt.

15-Dec-2013

Diving in El Gouna

Emperor Divers staff and dive guides are always helpful and friendly. Their dive itineraries are interesting and varied. We keep going back to them.

24-Nov-2013

Diving in El Gouna

We really enjoyed diving with you at the Movenpick El Gouna. Staff were great. Boats excellent. Diving very good. Keep up the good work.

24-Nov-2013

Diving in El Gouna

Thank's for the wonderful experience.

22-Nov-2013

Diving in El Gouna

Bart and the rest of the staff ensured that my experience with Emporer Divers was safe and enjoyable! Many thanks and I look forward to diving with you in the future!
Danny Westcar

09-Nov-2013

Great people , great diving

09-Nov-2013

Great Staff

08-Nov-2013

Diving in El Gouna

Very good service all dive boat staff were very helpfull and Divebriefs very professional.

05-Nov-2013

Diving in El Gouna

At a time when divers from other parts of the world had stayed away from all of Egypt in droves Emperor Divers still operated out of El Gouna and, although sometimes there were more staff than divers, still did not 'pull' a diving day. We were escorted on every one of our dives and the boat staff and DMs couldn't have been more friendly. The Pick-Up from our villa and return was great. Thanks Emperor Divers, we were very impressed