Emperor Divers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Emperor Divers

Feedback for www.emperordivers.com has been compiled from 144 Customer Reviews

• 10/01/2012
  • Day diving, liveaboards, dive courses and Resort packages are all available with Emperor's friendly team of dive experts. We can organise your diving for as many days as you want, airport transfers, your hotel or a wide range of liveaboard holidays.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.emperordivers.com
04-Feb-2014

Diving in El Gouna

As multiple repeat customers, we have dived at the majority of Emperors locations on the Red Sea over the last 10 years, logging 125+ dives in their care - to put it simply; why go elsewhere when you receive consistant high quality, and professionalism. Be it the guides, the boats, the equipment, or the training, you know that with Emperor, as a 5* PADI IDC, you are guaranteed a good, safe, and enjoyable diving experience. Mike & Gav - PADI AOW+EANX.

04-Feb-2014

Course in El Gouna

we had a very good time with our divinginstructor david. thamks a lot.

Diving in El Gouna

Very

Excelent

05-Feb-2014
I was very pleased with whole experience, the guides were very good and on the first day I had 1 to 1 with Olwyn. This was very good for me as I had not dived for 17 months.

Course in El Gouna

All the staff were friendly helpful and informative. Bart our instructor was brilliant