Directline Flights Reviews

Consumer ratings of Directline Flights

Feedback for www.easyjet.directline-flights.co.uk has been compiled from 3649 Customer Reviews

• 11/09/2014
  • Directline Flights have been helping customers to compare and book flights since 2007. Unlike our purely online competitors, we offer a very personal service with assistance at any time, before or after booking.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.easyjet.directline-flights.co.uk

Customer Service from Directline Flights

Just brilliant with efficient sale and excellent after sales service. Will definitely use again.

The service your received from our customer service team

Very pleased with the helpful service from Caroline and Michelle would definitely use you again

Many thanks

24-Feb

Customer Service from Directline Flights

Request for personal information could be clearer. In cabin enforcement of luggage only in overhead lockers not good. Passengers selfishness seemed to win jackets and coats that should have been stored beneath seating used space for carry on luggage.

23-Feb

The Service you received from the Customer Services Team.

We had issues with online booking, had to telephone and were on hold for a long time and found the online booking system to be poor.
However once we got through to an Agent, he was very polite and helpful and despite having issues with his IT, he managed to resolve our online booking failing and secured our required flights.
We would not use online booking for this site in future

Customer Service from Directline Flights

I did not like your booking system after it entered the payment module the screen broke up and dissappear ed leaving me with no idea weather I had tickets or not. This happened twice. I contacted the airline go find I had seats on two flights and payment had been taken I explained to the airline that I had experienced problems and would they cancel the flights for me.I now find that you have taken the cost of the flights out of my account . I have notified bar lays to recover the amounts taken.
Not impressed.
RR

Thank you for your feedback. I can see that you made 2 separate bookings, on two different inbound flights. One was made at 09.57 and the other half an hour later at 10.32. e-mail confirmations were sent to you within two minutes of each booking being confirmed by you. If you had any concerns, and had called us, one of the team would have been able to change your first booking for you to your preferred flight time. This amendment would have been made free of charge.

Customer service from Directline Flights

We booked Ryan Air flights with directline flights. When we needed to use the Ryan Air website we found it clunky and difficult to complete simple tasks such as reserving seats and printing boarding passes for the return flight. Directline proved very helpful in sorting this out.

Booking went ok

All ok.

Customer service from Directline Flights

good service and I will use again

21-Feb

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team.

I would have put excellent but spent too long listening to your phone recorded message about the website before finally being told that someone would answer my call eventually

21-Feb-2017
Brilliant with service, my biggest problem being that as always they want you to book in on line 30 days before your flights but being disabled I cannot Book seats they are allocated to me, which means I'm unable to print tickets until the 7 days before so I always end up having to contact them again in order to check in.

21-Feb

Customer service from Directline Flights

Direct line made it easy for me when booking my flights by keeping me up to date with changes to schedules and reminding me what to do and when, well in advance

Customer service from Directline Flights

Excellent service that I cannot fault.

20-Feb

The Service you received from the Customer Services Team.

the young man Renato very very very good

The Service you received today from our Customer Service Team

Really easy to book on line. Also I'd made a mistake with a name on the original booking. I rang up to explain what I'd done and Angie said 'no problem I'll rectify this now'. Great customer service, no waiting on the phone for ages and action taken straight away. I'll definitely be using directline flights in the future.

Many thanks for your feedback. It was great to hear that Angie was able to rectify the error for you. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Customer service from Directline Flights

I both two flights from this company both flights no existed before I went to online check-in just extra stress and anger.never ever

Thank you for your feedback. You confirmed one booking with our company on 04 February, for a flight on the 17th. Your e-mail confirmation and check-in instructions were sent to you within 3 minutes of your booking being confirmed. You do not appear to have contacted us at any time regarding your booking. I believe that you may have booked elsewhere, please can you contact me to discuss this.

Customer service from Directline Flights

Easy to follow instructions, all done and dusted in no time.

Customer service from Directline Flights

Easy, received informative email with referance no and most of the important details- could do with adding flight details- times etc to email

A very simple process!

Customer service from Directline Flights

Everything was very clear, instructions and links good, everything seemed to work, so yes, good, well done!

Customer service from Directline Flights

Easy and straightforward thank you

Customer service from Directline Flights

Very difficult sorting my boarding pass out, as you do not tell the customer that they need to have all of direct line flights contact info to get through security checks with Ryan air. Complete nightmare.

Thank you for your feedback. We sent your confirmation to you when you booked and this had clear instructions on how to check-in online. We also sent a reminder, again with the check-in instructions, 4 days before your departure date. I am sorry that you missed these instructions, one of the team would have been more than happy to complete your check-in process for you and e-mail or post your boarding passes to your home.

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

I noticed one passenger name was spelt wrong but it was corrected quickly with no fuss.

17-Feb

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

Great service and very helpful and pleasant experience

17-Feb

Customer service from Directline Flights

Problem-free flying. What more can one ask?