Directline Flights Reviews

Consumer ratings of Directline Flights

Feedback for www.easyjet.directline-flights.co.uk has been compiled from 3325 Customer Reviews

• 11/09/2014
  • Directline Flights have been helping customers to compare and book flights since 2007. Unlike our purely online competitors, we offer a very personal service with assistance at any time, before or after booking.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.easyjet.directline-flights.co.uk

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

I had a problem on Saturday placing a booking on line. I phoned today and problem resolved speedily. Very efficient and friendly service. Many thanks.

service was excellent

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

would be nice to see a contact number on home page instead of having to constantly search through, but once I found it they were more than helpful

The service your received from our Customer Services Team.

So far so good
Very helpful lady on the phone and all emails arrived promtly

Customer Service from Directline Flights

Clear procedure, no problems.

The service you received from our Customer Services Team

Very polite and helpful

Customer Service from Directline Flights

Good website - hast le free service. All straightforward and good

Customer Service from Directline Flights

very straightforward and easy to do...
I'm glad you prompted me to check in on line !

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

friendly & helpful when i returned to ask for extra legroom seats

Customer Service from Directline Flights

I had an issue with my return flight details which was sorted quickly and
professionally ...great service.

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

Michelle attended to me very promptly and was able to ease the difficultly I had to change my flight times. She thoroughly researched other options for me and was efficient in delivering my requests. She was very competent. Marie.

Hi everyone in the Directline Flights A-Team,

I got myself a bit confused (...?) - as to whether our online booking had been accepted/confirmed - or not. [?]

So, emailed the Customer Services - Agony Line, and got a telephone call back from Michelle Pitchley - within TWO minutes !!

Michelle very kindly took us through the booking step-by-step and at the end made the booking for us.
She then answered my enquiry about possible extra knee-room on the Easy Jet flights - with absolutely no pressure on me to take these added options (which I decided would be worthwhile - despite the costs).

Please would you pass on our grateful thanks to Michelle - for the 1st Class booking experience and service - that we received.

A personal 'pat-on-the-back' would be just the thing to let Michelle know that's she's also very appreciated by all in the Directline Flight management team.

Many Thanks again for getting us off on holiday in 2017 !!

Kindest Regards to you all,

Phil & Sandy

Customer Service from Directline Flights

had to return to luton because of thunder storm so did not get home until 3 30 pm when I should have been home at 12 10 pm

Customer Service from Directline Flights

This is the first time I have arranged flights and three different hotels in the Dominican Republic and the support and clarity of documents from feefo has been helpful and instilled confidence. Thank you.

Fab.

13-Jan

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team.

I had a query which was resolved immediately by an excellent and efficient customer service team

13-Jan

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team.

Romano was very pleasant to deal with and provided good customer service.

Website was easy to use

12-Jan

The Service you received today from our Customer Services Team.

excellent and speedy service

12-Jan

The service you received from our Customer Services Team.

Very helpful thanks

Customer Service from Directline Flights

I have been using you for a few years now to book our annual trip to Medjegorge via Dubrovnik and I can only say that any of your staff that I have been in contact with have been more than helpful - min fact you go the extra mile. I am an OAP and sometimes (most!!) have difficulty printing out boarding cards etc and I know I can depend on your good selves to do that and send them out. Thank you so much and I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year.

The Service you received from our Customer Services Team

Very nice lady, Jasil, helped me in a very professional way.

Customer Service from Directline Flights

Easy to book online and good follow up from Directline flights, with emails to remind you to print boarding passes and links to the airline site.

Customer Service from Directline Flights

Overall service good but Assistance at Gatwick was potentially disastrous.
My wife was wheel chaired from Ryanair check in to the holding area for assistance customers. As we had not been called forward to board from the desk there , I asked twice" Is the flight in? " and was told to wait . Eventually when I chanced to see " Gates closing" she was taken through at speed but initially not allowed to board the aircraft as one of its doors was already closed. I forcefully negotiated for both my wife and another similar pair and we boarded. We delayed takeoff.
All very inefficient and stressful.
I would like an explanation.
PMR Stacpoole