Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 33579 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Redlands Florist - Cleveland, Cleveland

Service rating : Prompt and efficient. Most reliable.
Product: By all accounts, the flowers were beautiful. The recipient was so delighted she felt compelled to personally ring the florist to thank them.

Clare Valley Flowers, Clare

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent florist in the Clare Valley. Highly recommended supplier

Flowers of Eastbourne, Eastbourne

Service rating : Delivered promptly
Product: Ordered for my sister. She loved them! Thank you very much.

Elizabeth Marsh Floral Design, London

Service rating : Very convenient and reliable
Product: Beautiful arrangement

The Florist, Oamaru

Flowers arrived on time

Flowers Of East Bentleigh, Melbourne

I was delighted with the service provided

KnockLyon Florist, Dublin

Service rating : A superb service, especially as I live in the UK and had no idea how to send flowers to Ireland other than by Interflora, who I did not want to use.
Very easy website to navigate.
Product: The flowers were delivered exactly when Irequested and the recipient was delighted. The word 'gorgeous ' was used by more than one person. Thank you for helping make this person's birthday special.

Dolce Vita Flowers, Aberdeen

Service rating : Awesome service. Will use again. Dave from NZ.
Product: My sister lived them.

Gloucester Flowers, Gloucester

Service rating : good quick service
Product: Could only tell from photograph and from receivers reaction.

Viewbank Flowers, Viewbank

Service rating : Brilliant n Thank You! Have a Luvly Wk/end!
Product: Apart from the Vase! & Getting your email saying that You would Deliver it because it was Not described properly on your site! I Would Definitely 100% be saying Yes! I Will Always be using Your Service as, I do have a Lot of Relatives abroad & Thank You Think My Aunt Would be Very Happy to see that Vase even though She has enough@Home! Gotta Cherish her@90!!!������

Flowers By Joan, Safety Bay

Service rating : I ordered the flowers for my friend in Perth. I live in the UK and found it easy to order on the website. I had conformation of my order and also when the flowers were delivered. I would happily recommend to all.
Product: The flowers arrived on time and I was told they were lovely. Thank you for a great service.

Persephone Violet, Forfar

Service rating : easy service as usual. I appreicate being connected to local florists so easily
Product: My aunt was very pleased with the arrangement - thank you!

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Good
Product: The arrangement was different to what I had chosen. I didnt choose a lily focal point

Redlands Fresh Flowers, Thornlands

Thank you so much for this service. Flowers were super and delivered timeously.

Brunas Local Florist, Puerto del Carmen

Service rating : Superb service - beautiful bouquet ordered in Cheshire - delivered in Lanzarote the same day - fantastic! Thank you - will definitely be using you again!!
Product: Beautiful bouquet - delivered within 4 hours of being ordered - superb!!!

Clevedon Flowers, Clevedon

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: They had not got in stock a good quality flower, but upgraded it to a more expensive orchid with which the recipients were delighted. They also had the courtesy to email me to keep me in the picture.

Shalamar Florist and Gifts, Christchurch

Very happy with service

Clickflowers, Sandringham

Service rating : Easy to use. Flowers arrived on the right day. Liked the delivery cost being included in the price. Expensive, but no more so than other florists.
Product: As far as I know the flowers were good. But I am in the Uk and they were in Oz.

Umina Beach Flowers & Gifts, Umina Beach

Service rating : My friends were thrilled with the flowers. Arrived on time too.
Product: Would definitely use your services again thank you

20-Oct-2017

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

Service rating : Very responsive. Ordering some more flowers today!
Product: Flowers were amazing! She loved them, Sending more today!!

Ooh La La Floral Design, Cranbourne

Service rating : Very good pages for choice of flowers, and ease of ordering no problems with the website at all .
Product: As I am unable to view the flowers sent I can't comment on this aspect.

Bs Blooms, Tiptree

Service rating : Excellent service, delivered on time
Product: Beautifully arranged lovely colours, as pictured on website.

Clickflowers, Sandringham

Very easy service to use, good prices. Delivered on time.

Fleurtations Florist, Bristol

Many thanks for quickly organising another florist who who would do same day delivery.

Octagon Flowers, Bolton

Service rating : Fantastic.
Product: Superb