Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 41634 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

The Flower Boutique Aylesbury, Aylesbury

Service rating : Easy to use and very helpful
Product: Great service very helpful and beautfull flowers very pleased

Clevedon Flowers, Clevedon

Service rating : Excellent, fast and trustworthy - would use again.
Product: Excellent, fast and trustworthy - would use again.

Daffodillys , Birmingham

Service rating : Absolutely beautiful flowers delivered on time .
Product: Flowers fabulous and with lovely scents as requested.

Diamond Flores, Rojales

Service rating : 5* set up on how order & pay..even do a card for you as well.....5* all they way
Product: Diamond flores have never let me down.....I shall always use you 100% satisfaction

Bay Junction Florist, Glenelg

Service rating : I have not actually seen the flowers but my Sister-in-law was very pleased.
Product: The flowers were delivered on the day requested. Again can't comment on the quality/quantity or value for money.

Ivy & Rose Flowers, Frenchs Forest

Service rating : It was easy to do on the internet
Product: My daughter said they were lovely

Flowers by Ann (Tralee), Tralee

Service rating : Dependable, on time
Product: The flower arrangements are really beautiful and when you pay for larger arrangement, you get it, that has not been the case with other florist I have used in the past. Thank you.

Wiltshires Florist Ltd, Crawley

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very thoughtful and caring Service

Flowerama Design, Gloucester

Service rating : Easy to use website and clear
Product: Exceptional bouquet delivered on time, friendly and professional. The bouquet far exceeded my expectations and was excellent value for money!!!

IVY FLORIST, Cairns

Service rating : Delivered the right flowers on time.
Product: Beautiful wreath and bouquet. Thankyou

Bouquets by Victoria, Carrigaline

Service rating : thanks
Product: thanks

Daisy Chain Flowers, Warrington

Service rating : The recipient loved the basket.
Product: Great to know the gift was from local people

Bealeys Florist, Radcliffe

Service rating :
Product: Excellently service and flowers

Padbury Florist, Padbury

Service rating : Remarkable service
Product: Flowers looked and were told that they were beautiful (sent photo)

The Little Flower Shop, Amesbury

Service rating : I was very pleased with the speedy service and ease to order.
Product: Fabulous flowers. Thank you so much. My brother sent me a photo of them and I was nicely surprised at how lovely they were. Plenty of various fresh flowers, beautifully arranged and delivered at the perfect time. Excellent service.

Forget me not , Llandovery

Service rating : Such an amazing service and incredibly easy to use thankyou
Product: Fantastic, such a skilled florist and I'm so happy Louise has recently set up with the direct2florist service ... Many times i have wanted to send some flowers but haven't been able to due to ill health ... I've placed two orders using the service this week as i have been unable to get up town, she's received both orders immediately and as always a stunning display has been the result ... Thankyou x

Twiggs & Bows, Peterborough

I can't tell you! The florist didn't send me confirmation of delivery (only of order 'being processed') and I haven't heard from the recipient yet, so I don't know if they were actually delivered or how nice they were. An emailed picture of the actual flowers would have been really good.

Floral Collaborative, Palmerston North

Service rating : bad communication , did not know flowers had been delivered as florist on confirmation email rejected order advised that flowesin arrangement were not available. so thought it had not been available. emailed direct flowers no response. later found out that flowers were sent however flower arrangement was not the same as flowers originally ordered. So I emailed direct flowers again with the difference in what was sent to the arrangement I thought I bought in picture. Still waiting on response. will not be using direct flowers again.
Product: did not contact me to advise flowers had been delivered. flower arrangement sent not the same as one I ordered on website. people who flowers were sent to did not know the were from us as message I asked to be attached was not sent with flowers.

Daisy Chain, Burnley

Service rating : Great choice of flowers. Recipient had the flowers in less than 90 min of me ordering from the other side of the world. Very happy customer .
Product: Quick response and beautiful flowers

Beenleigh Florist, Beenleigh

Service rating : Good communication.
Product: Exceeded my expectations.

24-Jun-2018
Good

Paichi Garden Sl, Moraira

Despite I requested the delivery on Sunday (birthday) it was made on Saturday. At least I would have expected a response. Next time will try to find another florist.

Melton Florist Pty Ltd, Melton

prompt and efficient

Naturplant, Benidoleig

Service rating : Easy to use, straight forward.
Product: Quality was superb

Padbury Florist, Padbury

Service rating : Incredibly prompt! Less than 9 hrs from ordering in UK to delivery in Joondalup
Product: Have seen photo of flowers and they look great

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : Easy and really good website
Product: Beautiful flowers and delivered on time