Co-operative Electrical Reviews

Consumer ratings of Co-operative Electrical

Feedback for www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk has been compiled from 121178 Customer Reviews

• 18/08/2011
  • The Co-operative Electrical Shop offers a wide range of products representing value for money. Our product range has been developed by including only renowned manufacturers offering quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to last the test of time, giving excellent value for money. We only include market leaders within our product range to ensure our customers are purchasing a product that will be reliable and provide excellent service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service to all our customers

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk

AEG Santo SKS58200F0

Service rating : Efficiency friendly delivery men.
Product: Good size fridge, easily installed. Just what I needed to replace a very old noisy fridge.

Beko EcoSmart WMB91243LW A+++ 9kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine in White

Service rating : Took a while to get through but a good service from co-op that's what I like
Product: These washing machine is very versatile I'm delighted with my purchase.

Beko DCU7230B B-Rated 7kg Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer in Black

Service rating : Very good customer service
Product: Very satisfied with this product

Beko CF5834APW Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

Service rating : service was very good
Product: on time and very helpfull

Samsung RS7667FHCBC American Fridge Freezer in Gloss Black

Service rating : Very good and competent service
Product: So far there is only praise. Only negative is there is no light on the water and ice dispensers, which we had on our previous American Fridge Freezer.

Hotpoint FZA36P Freestanding Frost Free Freezer in White

Service rating : good service and prompt cheerful delivery
Product: very pleased so far-obviously not very old yet!

Beko BDVC563AW 50cm Double Oven with Ceramic Hob in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : I ordered my cooker by telephone,customer service was good and I had a choice of dates they were able to deliver in my area
Product: Have had for a couple weeks , my old cooker had a timer on it , which I do miss but, this would be my only criticism, cooker is good cooks to the time it says no burnt food yet,

Samsung UE49KU6400 Silver/Black - 49inch 4K Ultra HD TV with UHD Crystal Colour

Second large appliance order with the coop on both occasions updated with order and delivery progress and arrived on allocated time slot.

Beko DCU8230W 8kg Sensor Condenser Dryer In White

Service rating : Arrived quickly delivery driver took away packaging too.
Product: Works well, quiet and efficient

Beko DHY7340W 7Kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer in White

• Beko WMB714422W A++ 7Kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine in White
  • Connection of your new Washing Machine

Excellent customer-centered service.

Rangemaster Kitchener 10726 - 60cm Electric Cooker in Black and Chrome

Service rating : Impressed with speed of delivery and service.
Product: Competitive price and good quality.

Ice King FF115AP2 A+ rated Top Mount Fridge Freezer in White

Absolutely first rate service!

Ice King RL111AP2 48cm Larder Fridge in White A+

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : Be better if they send a receipt out
Product: Keeps food cool

Samsung UE40K6300 Dark Titan 40inch Full HD TV, Curved, Smart, LED,

The service was excellent phoned to say when they would arrived spot on friendly and polite asked if we wanted it upacking and placing on the stand could ask for more

Hotpoint CRA641DC 60cm Touch Control Ceramic Hob in Black

Service rating : Said item delivery date was cancelled but coop kept me updated on new delivery date
Product: Not used hob for long but its working great easy to work

Fridgemaster MC55228FF Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

• New World 50ET Twin Cavity 50cm Electric Cooker in White

Service rating : Delivery was spot on time and delivered to a flat 5 floors up in the lift with no problems.
Product: This was brought for a rental flat and hasn't been really tried out properly but looks to be good value.

Samsung RS7567BHCSP American Fridge Freezer in Silver

• Hotpoint Aqualtis AQ113DA697E 11Kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine

Service rating : Delivery company would not take the fridge freezer up the stairs and left it in the common stairwell. Blamed the Coop for not telling them it was a flat (even though the address had a flat number). Phoned customer services and got Rhys who said "what do you want me to do about it?" and "why did you accept the item?". He then promised to investigate and call me back within 48 hours. That was 384 hours ago (approximately). We both knew he wasn't calling back.
Product: So far so good.

Bosch Classixx KGV33XW30G Low Frost Fridge Freezer in White

Service rating : We bought a Fridge Freezer from the Coop about 10 months ago and it had never worked properly since we got it. Eventually an engineer was called who said the appliance could not be repaired. We advised the Coop who arranged collection of the appliance without fuss and delivered the new one (we chose a different brand) at the same time. The call centre was very helpful and efficient.
Product: Not had it long enough to give it an Excellent score, however it is already much better than the Candy it replaced. It pays to spend a bit more of such appliances.

Miele G4920SC

• Miele K12020S1

Service rating : Ordering was easy, goods were delivered just as promised, recommended supplier
Product: Excellent dishwasher, loads of capacity, the top cutlery rack is good, easier to use than I had expected, quiet, and also beautiful!

Whirlpool AWE6761 6Kg 1000 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Connection of your new Washing Machine
  • Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : easy to order
Product: OK

Miele FN12421S

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : No complaints with the service of Co-operative Electrical.
Product: Very pleased with the product so far.

Beko BDVC664K 60cm Double Oven Electric Ceramic Cooker in Black

Very good cooker .

Bosch WAQ283S1GB A+++ 8kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Select for Free Removal

Service rating : i've used co-op electrical services a few times now and have never been disappointed. The online ordering process is quick and easy / I can choose a day that suits me for delivery / they email the night before to let me know delivery time to within the hour. Can't ask for any more that that!!!!
Product: Washing machine is so quiet I forget it's on sometimes. Has less programmes than my previous Hotpoint (which only lasted 2 years!!) but it has everything I need, there's no point in having 50 programmes if you only need 6 of them...why can't washer designers understand this??? All in all, it's a very nice machine to use and I love the chrome buttons and trims. Price was good anyway but I got it with money off as well so even better+++++++

Hotpoint TCHL780BP 8kg Condenser Dryer In White

Service rating : Good choice of products at competitive prices. Convenient delivery slots.
Product: No problems.

Samsung UE49KU6400 Silver/Black - 49inch 4K Ultra HD TV with UHD Crystal Colour

• Samsung HWK551 Silver 340W 6.1ch Soundbar, Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth

Service rating : My TV was delivered on time by two extremely pleasant gentleman, who carried the product up stairs for us.
Excellent service well done
Product: Well described on line exactly as advertised and very easy to set up.