Co-operative Electrical Reviews

Consumer ratings of Co-operative Electrical

Feedback for www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk has been compiled from 120123 Customer Reviews

• 18/08/2011
  • The Co-operative Electrical Shop offers a wide range of products representing value for money. Our product range has been developed by including only renowned manufacturers offering quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to last the test of time, giving excellent value for money. We only include market leaders within our product range to ensure our customers are purchasing a product that will be reliable and provide excellent service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service to all our customers

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk

Beko TF546APW Tall Freezer in White

Service rating : Easy site to navigate, great product
Product: very quick service. Phone call before delivery and helpful drivers

Panasonic NNCF778SBPQ Flatbed Family Combination Oven in Stainless Steel

Service rating : Staff extremely helpful, order came on the day, and at the time stated. If I need any other electrical product I would certainly buy from you again, and will highly recommended your firm to others.
Product: The product was as specified, I am extremely pleased with it.

Sony KDL55W805CBU Black - 55inch Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview HD, WiFi,

Service rating : First class service. Delivered when they said they would within the time slot. Was the cheapest product by far too.
Product: Excellent product. Lovely picture quality. Sound is just fantastic. Everything is just right couldn't ask for anything better. Well pleased.

Lec INT50FF Built-in 50/50 Frost Free Fridge Freezer A+

Service rating : Easy to order although delivery a little later than specified on order.
Product: Nice fridge freezer for a very reasonable price.

Bosch Classixx WTA74200GB 7kg Sensor Vented Tumble Dryer in White

Service rating : Easy and kept up to date with your order step by step.
Product: Drys stuff and makes everything nice and soft

Whirlpool AWE6761 6Kg 1000 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Connection of your new Washing Machine

Service rating : Comprehensive information on website. Plus, I trust the Co-op name.
Product: Very good wash, including getting out all those underarm stains that a commercial laundrette can't shift, but the spin drier could do with squeezing out some more water.

Indesit TLAA10 Under Counter Fridge in White

Service rating : Very impressed with service
Product: Exactly what I wanted

Ice King RL111AP2 48cm Larder Fridge in White A+

Service rating : good communications
Product: as advertised

Beko DCU7230B B-Rated 7kg Sensor Condenser Tumble Dryer in Black

Service rating : Delivered on the correct day and early which was good for me as it arrived before I went to work.
Product: Very good and efficient so far......

Liebherr K2330 217 Litre A+ Larder Fridge in White

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : Very easy to order, good deal, very efficient choice of delivery date, all very smooth. Would have been excellent, however the only missing option was that they do not offer the service to have the door reversed, I have had to have someone come in to do it for me, otherwise very happy.
Product: Lovely fridge, great size, not easy to find. Very quiet, great design.

Belling FS50EDOC 50cm Double Oven Electric Ceramic Cooker in White

Service rating : Was kept informed all the way through to the delivery. Driver even phoned to let us know he would be with us in ten minutes. Spot on. Only problem I couldn't enter my co-op card number, this was rectified by my local co-op.
Product: I can't comment as this oven was ordered for a house we rent out, but our tenant is very pleased with it, easy to clean etc.,

Delonghi EDG305.WR Nescafe Dolce Gusto Mini Me Automatic Coffee Machine

Service rating : First class service - item received within 12 hours!
Product: Faultless

Gorenje RIU6091AW Fully Integrated Larder Fridge

After ordering and paying for my Gorenje fridge on June 3rd 2016, I received an email acknowledging my order, the nothing. No emails, no phone calls. I made 6 phone calls in total. Every member of staff I spoke to promised to chase things up and get back to me. No one did until 6th phone call. Fridge was delivered 5th July. Sorry but I will not be using the Co-op again. I have bought all my white goods online for my new kitchen. The service from other companies has been excellent. I was kept up to date via emails and phone calls, and deliveries were prompt and trouble free. I chose the co-op because of its competive pricing, but I have to say that was marred by lack of communication on your part

Whirlpool AWOC7714 Built-in 7Kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine with 6th Sense

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : First class service and can not find fault at all!
Product: Absolutely brilliant machine! And at a fantastic price!

30-Jul-2016
Brilliant website and very competitive prices!
From ordering to delivery the whole process was just perfect! And hassle free!

Beko BDC643W 60cm Twin Cavity Ceramic Cooker in White

Delivery and service quick and good

White Knight C37AW 3kg Compact Vented Tumble Dryer in White

Service rating : Excellent service - very quick delivery. Definitely use this company again.
Product: Excellent

Hotpoint FZA36P Freestanding Frost Free Freezer in White

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : very good all round
Product: highly recommend

Beko EcoSmart WMB81243LB A+++ 8kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine in Black

Service rating : Quick efficient and very professional
Product: Excellent price and item

30-Jul-2016
Excellent would recommend and use again

Flavel FWI741 A++ 1400 Spin 7kg Integrated Washing Machine in White

Service rating : 10 out of 10 brilliant service they said the washer would be delivered between 9.00 am and 10.00 it came at 9.25am
Product: Very quiet washing machine brilliant for the price

Hotpoint BHWM129/2 A++ 7kg 1200 Spin Integrated Washing Machine in White

Service rating : Information and updates on delivery date and time were excellent and the delivery men were very polite and courteous.
Product: Good value for money and very quiet.

Morphy Richards 400011 Stand Mixer in Black

Service rating : Very happy with the fast delivery
Product: Very happy with the product

Zanussi ZRB35426WA A++ Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

Service rating : excellent service as usual . can recommend
Product: got a Zanussi freezer from co op electrical . found to be excellent so got the fridge freezer , so far as good as freezer . just got a new Zanussi cooker today hope its as good as the other Zanussi products

Dyson DC41 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : Prompt delivery. One hour time slot given for delivery and arrived exactly when promised.
Product: Very happy with purchase. Brilliant performance. Would recommend this product.

Panasonic NNE271WMBPQ

Service rating : easy to order ,delivered on time, very efficient.
Product: easy to use, working well at the moment

Indesit DFG15B1K 13 Place Dishwasher in Black

Service rating : Delivery & notification of time slot all happened exactly as described on the website
Product: Does the the job ok, but like most modern washers takes an unbelievably long time over it. ( Our new washing machine takes up to 2 and half hours to do a wash and spin )
Very quiet. Our old dishwasher did a full load in about 45mins but made a huge amount of noise.