Co-operative Electrical Reviews

Consumer ratings of Co-operative Electrical

Feedback for www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk has been compiled from 112695 Customer Reviews

• 18/08/2011
  • The Co-operative Electrical Shop offers a wide range of products representing value for money. Our product range has been developed by including only renowned manufacturers offering quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to last the test of time, giving excellent value for money. We only include market leaders within our product range to ensure our customers are purchasing a product that will be reliable and provide excellent service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service to all our customers

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk

Kenwood KMM710 Major Premier Kitchen Machine in White and Stainless Steel

Service rating : Good communication about the delivery and up to date info.
Product: Good machine with a very powerful motor. Highly recommendable.

Daewoo KOC9Q3T 28L Combination Microwave Oven in Cream

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: It is still working after a couple of years.
Some part of the digital display isn't visible but it works just fine.

02-Feb

AEG L76475FL 7KG 1400 Spin Washing Machine in White with 5 Year Warranty

Service rating : Trouble free delivery
Product: My rating is based on only having had time to use the product minimally when sent the request to feedback

01-Feb

Hotpoint FFUL2023P Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

The delivery men dragged in the new freezer leaving dents and indentations along the length of out oak flooring

30-Jan

Beko EcoSmart DFN28320W 13 Place Dishwasher in White

Service rating : Very good
Product: First class product

30-Jan

Miele G4920BK

Service rating : Order placed online, delivery date picked, received phone message regarding time slot day before, delivery turned up slightly too early, but not a real problem, delivery men were rushing right from the start, firstly when they were putting item inside and secondly when I asked to inspect the item, one (senior man) almost shove delivery paperwork into my partners face just to speed up getting signature off her, once she refused, he turned to me to obtain one, very impatient and bordering on rude
Product: Very good product, cleans to high standard, simple but effective, 2 year guarantee by miele

29-Jan

Delonghi EC680.M Premium Traditional Espresso Coffee Maker with Free KG89

29-Jan

Sony KDL50W807CSU Silver - 50inch Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview HD, WiFi,

• Samsung RSA1RTMG1 American Fridge Freezer in Metal Graphite

The guys at customer service were helpful and excellent especially when I had to amend my first order. Will definitely recommend them again

28-Jan

Bosch WAQ283S1GB 8Kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine in White

Service rating : website was easy to navigate. delivery was excellent.
very easy, straightforward and hassle free -yay!
Product: I am delighted, absolutely delighted, with this machine, it is wonderful.
the spin cycle is quieter than my kettle. pure joy.

28-Jan

Hoover VT815D22X/1 8Kg 1500 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : Prompt. Excellent service. Very helpful delivery staff.
Product: Dimensions only very slightly larger than advertised.

Indesit DFG15B1C 13 Place Dishwasher in White A+ Rated

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Excellent service ,delivery went as expected (as quoted ) the same as previous orders.This company cannot be faulted .Would recommend them to anyone.

Sony KD43X8305CBU Black - 43inch 4K Ultra HD TV, Smart, LED, Freeview HD,

Service rating : Delivery was early
Product: Arrived earlier than expected

Zanussi ZCV68300XA Electric Ceramic Double Oven Cooker in Stainless Steel

Service rating : double oven cooker delivered on time, fitted into space which was a relief!
Product: My daughter and her partner have been really pleased with the cooker, especially having the use of two ovens when cooking the Sunday roast

Beko EcoSmart WMB91243LW A+++ 9kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine in White

Service rating : Very competitive on price & super fast delivery, highly recommeded
Product: Great value washing machine for a busy, active family

Beko HIZG64120SW 60cm 4 Burner Gas Hob in White

Service rating : Excellent service, on time delivery
Product: A bit noisy, specially smallest one.

Kenwood KM330 Chef Classic Kitchen Machine in White

Service rating : First of all the price was the most competitive. The item was despatched quickly and I was kept informed of it's progress until it was promptly delivered. Excellent service.
Product: As you would expect from Kenwood. Improvements on my old one which is about 48 years old. The addition of a splash guard is good and the machine is a little quieter. Very pleased

Zanussi ZFT10210WA

Service rating : Delivered on time by two polite helpful gentleman.
Product: Very roomy, nice easy to use draws, very quiet.

Hotpoint Aquarius WMAQL741G A+ 7kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine in Graphite

• Connection of your new Washing Machine
  • Removal of your old disconnected appliance

As usual the service from the Co-op is excellent and that is why I have no hesitation in using them

25-Jan

Samsung MS23H3125AK 23L Microwave Oven with Humidity Sensor Technology

Service rating : Delivered between the times stated, on the chosen day. Particularly liked being able to track the driver/parcel so I knew exactly when it was going to arrive (although this must be more stressful for the drivers).
Product: It looks smart, and I find the controls easy to use. Haven't used a microwave before so can't compare it with others, however, contrary to what others have said, the legs don't slip on our kitchen top when you open the door, and you can see the food cooking inside even though the door is dark.

25-Jan

Kenwood KMX81 kMix

Service rating : Fast efficient service. The delivery was great, with texts and on-line tracking to avoid waiting in all day.
Product: Surprised that there is no food processor attachment available. Excellent quality and great value on the Coop site but other comparable mixers have this feature.

Beko TLDC671W Tall Larder Fridge with Water Dispenser in White

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : There seemed no issues with the purchase of my fridge and removal of my old fridge, it was all very quick and simple. However, I am currently awaiting a refund for this purchase because it is apparent that it is not fit for purpose. I am hopeful a refund will be as straight forward as the purchase, but only time will tell.
Product: After 6 months the freezer began to expand, making the glass shelves no-longer fit and potentially slip and drop. I am frightened to store food in the fridge as the shelves are so precariously balanced.
On phoning Beko and explaining that it wasn't the glass shelves at fault it was actually the fridge, an engineer came out, he couldn't see what on earth he could do to repair it and assured me it was nothing I might have done. Having measured the fridge he discovered that it was actually 3mm wider in the middle than at the top and bottom! I am expecting a refund as soon as the engineer has submitted his report. I would not have a replacement as even without this issue, the fridge was stupidly designed anyway. It was impossible to fill the water dispenser without removing the top door shelf. To sum up. A totally disappointing purchase.

Thank you for you feedback - I can confirm that our customer service team have arranged an engineer visit for you adn I am sure this will resolve the issue for you.

Kind regards

David Sanderson
Head of Customer Service

New World NW701DO

• Sony DVP-SR170 Black - DVD Player with Multi-format DVDs & CDs Playback

Service rating : Always very good and reliable.
Product: Surprisingly good considering the price.

Beko UFF584APW Under Counter Frost Free Freezer

Good value and convenient delivery service

23-Jan

Beko CF5834APS Frost Free Fridge Freezer in Silver

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : The item arrived very badly damaged. The delivery drivers damaged my vehicle by hitting it with the fridge they removed. Subsequent calls and correspondence to sort out the damage has required me to do all the chasing. Even after a figure to cover the damage to the item was agreed this has never been paid. Aboslutely disgraceful customer service. I will never use again and I will ensure I warn any family and friends not to use Coop electrical.
Product: Average, Fairly low quality finish but it was cheap so it met expectations but did not exceed them. Ok for the money.

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the delay in resolving your compalint. I will ensure one of our Manangers call you to discuss.

Kind regards

David Sanderson
Head of Customer Service
23-Jan

White Knight C77AB 7kg Condenser Dryer in Black

friendly and great delivery, well packed