Co-operative Electrical Reviews

Consumer ratings of Co-operative Electrical

Feedback for www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk has been compiled from 92474 Customer Reviews

• 18/08/2011
  • The Co-operative Electrical Shop offers a wide range of products representing value for money. Our product range has been developed by including only renowned manufacturers offering quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to last the test of time, giving excellent value for money. We only include market leaders within our product range to ensure our customers are purchasing a product that will be reliable and provide excellent service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service to all our customers

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk

Hotpoint TCHL73CRP Aquarius 7Kg Condenser Dryer in White

Service rating : Fantastic service
Product: Saves the utility area from getting steamed up!

Beko OIF21300W Built-in Multifunction Fan Oven in White

Service rating : The service was very good they delivered with in the a lotted time scale very pleased
Product: very pleased with my oven great value for money.

Dreamland 6964 King Dual Control Intelliheat Electric Heated Under Blanket

Service rating : top class service and customer support
Product: only heated part of the bed,the co-op refunded me no problem

Sebo X4 Pet Eco Upright Vacuum Cleaner in Black & Silver

Service rating : Ordered one day, and delivered the next. Excellent service!
Product: Best vacuum on the market.

Hotpoint FETV60CP 6Kg Vented Dryer in White

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Brilliant drier.

Beko BR11 Fully Integrated Fridge with 4* Freezer

Service rating : A real pleasure and great service
Product: Integrated fridge being used but not finally fitted yet

Hotpoint CRM641DC 60cm Frameless Ceramic Hob in Black

communications from the delivery company and warehouse was outstanding.

Daewoo KOR8AOR Touch Control Microwave Oven in Onyx Black

Speedy delivery

Whirlpool AWOD070 Fully Intergrated 7Kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : I received a phone call after delivery, asking me if I wanted to take out insurance.
I said no because it is guaranteed for a year, but gentleman told me I would still have to pay £135 call out charge, I think that is a rip off.
Product: I haven't had machine that long, but it seems a good machine so far.

Thank you for your feedback.

This is something which is not part of the service which we offer and so I have contacted you directly in order to obtain some further information regarding this.

Jackie Howlett
Customer Service Manager

Indesit CAA55 A+ Rated 50/50 Fridge Freezer in White

Service rating : I can't believe how good the delivery is. Very nice staff and they come bang on time! This is the second time we have used the Coop in a few months as they were so good the first time. Prices very competitive too.
Product: So much better than the Hotpoint we had before. Spacious, and the drawers in the freezer run smoothly. The fridge door also closes securely. We have had faults in these areas before. Good price too.

Panasonic SC-PM500DBEBK Black - Hi Fi Micro System with iPod/iPhone Dock

Service rating : Very good service. Dealt with Daniel did a price match for us no problem. Very nice lad. Would highly recommend them.
Product: Very good system. No problem.

Beko BDVC664K 60cm Double Oven Electric Ceramic Cooker in Black

First time I have had an order from and was very happy with product and service and will be sure to order from them again in the future.

Haier HRF628DF6 American Style Frost Free Fridge Freezer in Silver

Service rating : Excellent service all round, prompt delivery on my chosen date and delivery guys most helpful. All said and done a great experience.
Product: Looks good, bags of room, quiet in operation and great value.

Beko WMB71642S 7Kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine in Silver

• Removal of your old disconnected appliance

Service rating : They kept in touch with me, delivered when promised. Were quick and efficient.
Product: Haven't had it a very long time but so far I have found it to be excellent. Unfussy programme settings, you can choose your spin speed and it is very, very quiet so far.

Whirlpool AWOD060 6Kg 1200 Spin Built-in Washing Machine

• Indesit H661.1FGY 60cm Integrated Hood in Grey
  • Indesit INCB31AA4D Built In Fridge Freezer in White

Delivery was nearly two hours late, never unpacked anything (didn't even offer). Fridge has minor dents and see comments on fridge below. Awaiting fitting of other products before use. Website portion and price is fantastic however. Also got more than one delivery notification with different times on.

Samsung RB29FSRNDWWEU Frost Free Fridge Freezer in White

Service rating : For the fairness of future Co-op Electrical customers I have opted to rate on a "poor" basis, as the service/experience was not good. However, a more accurate reflection would fall under an average or fair rating (not available for selection). The downfall of my experience was the delivery; multiple telephone calls from the delivery man seeking directions to the delivery address. I accept that my address is not the easiest to locate, however, very clear instructions were relayed during multiple phone calls with the delivery crew; unprofessional communication (repeatedly hanging up the phone mid-conversation - not due to reception issues) and generally not inspiring me with any confidence. In fact, I lost so much confidence in this delivery that I was left with no other option other than to instruct the crew to wait stationary at a road they were able to find whilst I drove to meet them and escort them back to my address. Luckily I had time in my day to do this but not what you really expect to do when a large professional organisation is delivering a product to you. A few manners would be appreciated to, although for most people this will not pose a problem; I am just a little traditional in respect of asking if it is okay to come in with shoes on and placing black greasy gloves on an immaculate white table. Small points but in my opinion not promoting or demonstrating any real level of professionalism. Finally, the item was not delivered within the time slot; it was early, which for me was not a problem but could be if you were not in because one would assume you would then have to rebook a new slot on a new day. Overall pretty average but on the delivery basis alone my experience was such that I would not consider another purchase from Co-op Electrical.
Product: The product itself is perfect.

Miele FN12827S

• Removal of your old defrosted refrigeration appliance

Service rating : Although our item wasn't in stock at the time of ordering it was delivered before the anticipated delivery date.
Product: As excellent as all Miele products.

Morphy Richards 44261 Accents 2 Slice Toaster in Black & Stainless Steel

Service rating : Prompt, tracked delivery.
Product: Fine so far.

Asus X555LA Laptop, Core i5-4210U, 4GB, 1TB, Windows 8.1, 15.6" Widescreen

It was easy to order online and the information and updates about delivery times was excellent.

Hotpoint BHWM1492 7Kg 1400 Spin Integrated Washing Machine

• Hotpoint LTB4M116 14 Place Integrated Dishwasher

excellent service start to finish

Dyson DC40 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum Cleaner in Silver & Purple

Efficient and speedy

Stoves Richmond 1100DFT

Service rating : No problems with ordering on the website, and excellent communication and service. Thank you.
Product: It's my daughter's stove in fact, but so far she is finding it very easy to use. Hob nice and secure, no wobbly saucepans!

Flavel FSBE50W 50cm Single Electric Cooker in White

Service rating : Delivered promptly within the agreed delivery window, item was delivered directly to kitchen.
Product: Great little cooker for the price.

Indesit XWE91483XS 9Kg 1400 Spin Innex Washing Machine in Silver

Very impressed with service and communication.

Beko CF5834APS Frost Free Fridge Freezer in Silver

Service rating : Arrived on time.
Product: Working fine.