Co-operative Electrical Reviews

Consumer ratings of Co-operative Electrical

Feedback for www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk has been compiled from 126243 Customer Reviews

• 18/08/2011
  • The Co-operative Electrical Shop offers a wide range of products representing value for money. Our product range has been developed by including only renowned manufacturers offering quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to last the test of time, giving excellent value for money. We only include market leaders within our product range to ensure our customers are purchasing a product that will be reliable and provide excellent service. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering the highest standard of customer service to all our customers

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk

Miele Complete C2 Cat & Dog PowerLine Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : Best price we could find and delivery system was clear - advance notice and cam on time
Product: Very good so far - nice and compact and good suction.

Dimplex MCF15B Contemporary Freestanding MicroFire in Black

Service rating : Good price and delivered quickly.
Product: Lovely flame effect - cheers up the room on a gloomy night. Also handy to have a boost to the heating if required.

Dyson DC58 Animal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : Prompt service at an excellent price.
Product: So far so good - good suction and a good replacement for an earlier Dyson model.

Russell Hobbs 18537 Halogen Oven in White

Service rating : Arrived in very quick time.
Product: such an excellent cooker, Haven't used main oven since boxing day. It's so easy to use, less on electricity, less washing up. Should have bought one years ago. reccomended.

Service rating : Informed of progress and delivered extremely promptly
Product: My husband is extremely please with this television, the picture is sharp and he especially likes the sports facility.

Russell Hobbs 20740 Buckingham 2 Slice Toaster

Service rating : didn't get my delivery when I should but received a few days later as I was not in left it in back porch at my request
Product: I'm delighted with my toaster it is just a fine size

Delonghi EDG250.R Nescafe Dolce Gusto Jovia Coffee Machine in Red

Service rating : I ordered my coffee machine and it arrived the next day - delivery was excellent as well as the product. Very impressive.
Product: I love my machine.

Service rating : Delivered on time
Product: Good TV that does what it promises. Watch out for the connectors; if you expect to connect any older kit via Scart or RCA audio cables such as an old DVD player or old stereo separates system, you'll need to buy converters into HDMI or digital audio. The TV speaker cannot be used in conjunction with external speakers, and there's no 3.5 mm headphone jack. Otherwise it's pretty good, user friendly system, and the stand looks really nice.

Pure Siesta S2 DAB Digital Clock Radio in Graphite

Service rating : Easy access and clear website. Delivery arrangements exactly as promised
Product: High quality performance, robust and easy to use

Beko HMWB3010EX Built In Combination Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel

• Beko MWK3010X Frame in Stainless Steel

Service rating : Great product and price. I returned to co op because I had a similar positive experience with a vax carpet cleaner last year.
Product: Excellent, beautiful item with so many useful and easy to use features, such as defrosting by turning timer knob anti-clockwise and dialling in the weight. It compliments a beko single oven I purchased and has allowed me to free up valuable worktop space which is a source of daily happiness due to the ease of cooking now in my kitchen with my partner.

Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : No hassle excellent service
Product: Don't think battery life is what dyson are stating

Kenwood KMX80 KMix Kitchen Machine in Barcelona

Service rating : Ive been using this company for many years and I never disappointed from their service.
Product: Almost everyone in our family bought this machine and they are loving it.

Samsung UE40K5500 Dark Titan 40inch Full HD Smart, 3XHDMI, 2 X USB

Service rating : very good product,good service ,excellent delivery.
Product: I think Samsung are some of the best products on the market.

Service rating : Very pleased
Product: Very pleased

Kenwood FPP225 MultiPro Compact Food Processor in Silver

Service rating : Nothing to add
Product: Nothing to add

Vax Power 5 Pets C85P5PE Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : very good service from when I ordered to delivery. Delivery driver was early and polite.
Product: very pleased with cleaner

Dyson DC41 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner

• Russell Hobbs 20460 Buckingham Jug Kettle in Brushed Stainless Steel

Service rating : Easy to order, great delivery times and excellent communication
Product: Quiet, excellent manoeuvrability and suction.

Kenwood FDP613 Food Processor in White

Service rating : Very impressed with service
Product: Very pleased with this

14-Jan-2017
Service rating : Didn't know they existed
Product: Very pleased with product

14-Jan

Sony KDL32WD751BU Black - 32inch Full HD Smart,Freeview HD, WiFi, 2XHDMI, 2X USB

Service rating : Very good service, delivery on time and as previously advised
Product: Good quality picture, easy set up and ideal as a second tv

Service rating : Ordered on line very easy
Product: very clear and easy to use

Miele Complete C3 Total Solution Allergy PowerLine Bagged

excellent & well informed

Service rating : Good price and fair shipping price. Excellent delivery company
Product: early days so far

Dimplex MCFP150 Orvieto Log Effect Suite Fire in Oak

Service rating : Ordered wtihout any hassle. Arrived on time
Product: It's good value for money. Flame is rather insipid though. Solid piece of furniture.

Bosch WAQ283S1GB A+++ 8kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine in White

• Select for Free Connection
  • Select for Free Removal

Service rating : Cannot fault.
Product: Spot on.

Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner

Service rating : I waited through various sales for the Dyson animal 6 to be on offer. You were the first and so far unbeaten offer. Not only that but you delivered when you said you would.
Product: It takes a little bit of getting used to after a normal vacuum but is great.The first time you use it on a carpet it looks so clean. I even managed to put the charger on the wall myself - if a little squint.