Charles Tyrwhitt UK Reviews

Consumer ratings of Charles Tyrwhitt UK

Feedback for www.ctshirts.co.uk has been compiled from 317704 Customer Reviews

• 18/02/2007
  • Our aim is to surprise, delight and excite you, our customer. If we can fulfil this aim then we will succeed and I hope that you will find our site makes shopping for shirts a more exciting experience.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ctshirts.co.uk

Navy business casual classic fit shirt

Fast, efficient and provides top range garments

Brown Claremont leather boat shoes

• Blue multi gingham business casual classic fit shirt
  • Navy and white textured spot woven narrow tie

Delivered on time and very easy to track,well done

Young White and Sky Twill Stripe Non-Iron Classic Fit Shirt

• Andrew Sky Twill Stripe Non-Iron Classic Fit Shirt
  • Andrew Pink Twill Stripe Non-Iron Classic Fit Shirt

very helpful on phone as I messed up online order

Sky pinpoint non-iron slim fit button-down shirt

• White Egyptian cotton twill classic fit shirt
  • Blue Egyptian cotton twill classic fit shirt

Goods arrived on time

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Madison Avenue

Great quality

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Madison Avenue

Really a professional and reliable customer service.

Pink washed Oxford classic fit shirt

• Purple gingham non-iron classic fit shirt
  • Pink hairline stripe non-iron slim fit shirt

Excellent service with very fast delivery

Pink block check washed Oxford classic fit shirt

• Yellow short sleeve pique polo
  • Salmon short sleeve pique polo

very happy

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Bicester Village

Service was very good, assistant polite and very friendly

Light navy and sea blue stripe short sleeve pique polo

• Yellow short sleeve pique polo

Prompt and well packed

Navy signature polo

• Sky signature polo
  • Sea blue short sleeve pique polo

As always a good service

White and sky twill stripe non-iron classic fit shirt

• Sky bengal non-iron classic fit shirt
  • White royal Panama non-iron classic fit shirt

Second order of four shirts from the company. Aiming to replace the wardrobe of business shirts until they are all Charles Tyrwhitt. As with our last order, prompt service and correct order and delivery. Shirts are wonderful - beautiful quality fabrics, fit and polished finish. You have a convert - if they stay this good we will never buy business shirts from another company. Thank you so much

Light Navy & Salmon Stripe Short Sleeve Pique Polo

• Light Navy Short Sleeve Pique Polo

Fantastic service and products

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Chicago

Friendly staff that wore your product well. Helpful and knowledgeable.

White twill non-iron cutaway slim fit shirt

• Purple multi business casual checks slim fit shirt
  • Blue Egyptian cotton twill slim fit shirt

thanks

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Washington

I have shopped with CT for a long time but recently had a terrible experience with them. I returned a shirt I ordered online that didn't fit to their Washington DC location and didn't find anything in the store that I liked that fit well. I was told they could order the shirt I did want and have it delivered to my house. I chose a shirt and was very excited to receive it. I waited a month. Then I chatted with someone online at length to see the status of my order. They said they would have the store contact me. No word. Then I called again (two months since the original order date) and a very helpful person said I would hear back within an hour. More than a week passed and I gave up.

I went to the store in DC after two failed attempts working with customer service. The cashier told they were sorry, the shirt I wanted was sold out of currently. So after two months of waiting I was told the shirt I wanted was no longer available.

He then told me I could get a shirt in the store of the same value. Nothing was in my size (16 collar/36 sleeve) that I wanted. I then spoke to the man again he said he did have something in my size in the back similar to what I had ordered originally. I was excited to put this to an end, only for him to return and it not be the right size.

I then just asked for a store credit. There is obviously a season change going on and I would rather pick from fresh selection than something that was picked through for months.

I was told I could not get a store credit.

So after two months and missing out on the shirt I wanted. I was asked to to get a shirt from their picked over selection (in my size, I understand some sizes had a lot to choose from) and then when I was not happy, I couldn't even be offered a store credit to come back when they had more things in my size.

I eventually bought a tie (which even that was initially turned down and then the rep eventually went and asked his manager), which in among itself was a disaster as I wanted more than one of the same tie (for a wedding) and was then told no stores had any and they were sold out everywhere. I insisted on the man calling a place just to check (I worked retail when I was younger I understand that inventory is out of sync all the time) then he called and found 3 more at another store.

Overall I was very disappointed. It was unfortunate that there was no real concern for the loss of the shirt I wanted in the first place and that in exchange I was only given the chance to exchange what I wanted initially and was suppose to be delivered, for hand picking something from a very limited selection with no option for store credit.

I think it could have easily been handled better by either finding a way to issue a store credit to come back at another time or giving me a discount on something else to show understanding of the situation.

White Oxford semi-fitted shirt

• Pink Oxford semi-fitted shirt

Brilliant

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Bluewater

Great service as always

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Edinburgh

I was served by a very helpful girl who was super efficient with a very good manner. Couldn't be better.

Royal bengal stripe classic fit shirt

Fast and efficient with superb tracking

Black Clarendon twill slim fit business suit pants

I have always been impressed by the speed of service and quality of the product. Their return policy is awesome and they honour it with no questions asked.

Young White and Sky Twill Stripe Non-Iron Classic Fit Shirt

superb service and help. thank you so much.
managed to get shirt I wished but sleeves shortened for me. Great!
apologies for late reply. have been in hospital.

29-Jul-2014
Thank you so much. your service was superb and you managed to shorten the sleeves of the shirt I preferred. it was a gift for my Nephew so have it seen it yet, but he is delighted.
so sorry for late reply; have been in hospital.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - 6thAve

Excellent customer service

Green gingham washed Oxford classic fit shirt

• White signature polo
  • Pink signature polo

Good at taking my money but a bit slow refunding it!

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Regent Street

Yeah it was all right. Quality of the shirts are reasonable considering the price. I'd come again.