Charles Tyrwhitt UK Reviews

Consumer ratings of Charles Tyrwhitt UK

Feedback for www.ctshirts.co.uk has been compiled from 355814 Customer Reviews

• 18/02/2007
  • We put quality at the heart of everything we do here at Charles Tyrwhitt. From our award-winning 24/7 customer service to our exceptional products, we want every experience of purchasing with us to be a delight.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.ctshirts.co.uk

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Manchester

Very attentive staff and well displayed stock

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Bluewater

Shirts are very, very good quality - wash and iron beautifully - and look smart and modern - the Bluewater staff are very helpful and good customer service.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Bicester Village

Amazing once again , promised delivered very satisfied proper clothes for a man sized person,

Many thanks

Very happy

Denim Blue Classic Fit Washed Oxford Classic Fit

• Hughes Essential Gold and Navy Fleur de Lys Tie

always deliver on time or sooner-all mine have been sooner.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Cheshire Oaks

As always, excellent choice, excellent service,

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Edinburgh

as ever very good

Mayford Pink Satin Prince of Wales Check Slim Fit Shirt

Excellent friendly efficient service.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Cheshire Oaks

Excellent service and the quality and fit is excellent too

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Brent Cross

I was served by a young man who had just started in the branch, he was polite, helpful and seemed like a thoroughly nice guy, I suggested that he was definite manger material !…..well done with your staff at this branch

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Edinburgh

I was in a muddle and had to change my order for a shirt, not once but twice. Your staff could not have been more helpful. Thank you.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Seventh Avenue

I love this company's shirts. I own probably 40-50 of them. My only request is that the store (I visit the 745 7th Avenue) be consistent:

I received an email, a promotion, 1 shirt and a tie for $40. I took the printout to the store on Dec 12th but was told this promotion had expired. I purchased just the shirt (Transaction 101071104, Sahira). Later in the evening a colleague also came to the store and was able to make use of the printout promotion. He purchased the shirt and received a tie with it.

Please ensure that everyone at the store is up to date on promotions.

Filipp

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Leeds

I am a size 40 chest and wanted a 3 piece suit, a sales person provided a size 40 jacket which fitted perfect. The sales person then couldn't find a size 40 waistcoat (out of stock) so persuaded me that a size 38 would be ok as it should be a tight fit (which it was). I said I wasn't happy with it so he sent it away to be 'let out' by 1 inch and it would be forwarded on to my home address. I had the jacket and trousers which were perfect, but when the waistcoat arrived at a now 39 inch chest it was still too tight. Also the alteration was poor. As I wanted a 3 piece suit it spoilt the suit for me so took it back for a refund. With the waistcoat having been altered I couldn't get a refund for that which left me out of pocket by £90 ish. I should not have let this happen but I bought into to it. The sales person was clearly more interested in selling items than than providing a quality service that should have also been a priority. This was demonstrated by the salespersons constant leaving me to attend to others customers needs at the same time as mine. The products were a good quality, except the the altered item. Let down by unprofessional staff and my own acceptance. Hence, I would not take the word of a Charles Tyrwhitt sales person again.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Holborn

We are delighted

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Jermyn Street

Excellent, as always.

Charcoal Clarendon twill slim fit business suit jacket

• Charcoal Clarendon twill slim fit business suit trousers

Pleased with ability to have trousers at right length.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Jermyn Street

The combination of good quality, products, choice & service found in my favourite store on Jermyn Street London is my main reason ! The staff are always courteous and want to go that extra "mile" to help.

Thank you Jermyn Street !

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Chicago

Excellent clothes. Ray is a salesman in Chicago; he is outstanding

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Cambridge

It is always lovely going into the shop in the Grand Arcade in Cambridge, the assistants go the extra mile to be helpful.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Glasgow

The staff were very patient and attentive. They co-ordinated not only dealing with their customer but also working with other members and new customers. They did this with minimum fuss and at no point did I or I am sure other customers felt neglected.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Chicago

First time visiting the store in Chicago. Location is small and intimate, employees are super friendly and helpful. Will definitely be returning to shop more in 2015. Feel very fortunate to be able to shop in an actual store, instead of having to order online and wait for items to be shipped to me.

Raspberry cashmere blend v-neck jumper

Fine

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Glasgow

Very good staff, very good prices and choice.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Glasgow

Staff very helpful in Glasgow store.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Cambridge

Always a great standard, with style and substance.

Your shopping experience at Charles Tyrwhitt - Bluewater

Always excellent service in the Bluewater store. Shirts are great quality and excellent fit. Good range of products and at excellent prices. No one does it better on the high street at the moment.