Butterflies Eyecare Reviews

Consumer ratings of Butterflies Eyecare

Feedback for www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/ has been compiled from 3603 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • A site for sore eyes. If you suffer from dry, sensitive eyes, blepharitis or macular degeneration, we stock the very latest innovative eye products. The site has three main areas, dry eyes/blepharitis, eye vitamins and Eye Care Cosmetics. Special offers and multi-buy discounts are always available. Professional advice can be given by our optician and orders are processed by our award winning team.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/

Eye Care Jumbo waterproof eyeshadow - ultramarine

Service rating : Excellent,
Product: Lovely product. Able to wear eyeshadow for the first time in a year, so kind to my eyes.

Lubristil Drops from Moorfields

• Blephaclean

Service rating : Am very happy with the prompt service from Butterflies and the range of products.
Product: As a contact lense wearer dry eyes were a real problem as I grew older. I tried several eye drops but only Lubristil has suited my eyes and completely cleared the problem.

Emustil from Moorfields

Service rating : Customer service is superb. Considerate, helpful and efficient. Thank you.
Product: Great product but vials are difficult to use.

Cliradex wipes

Service rating : Ordered on Friday Evening arrived as promised on Tuesday Morning, excellent service. Could have ordered them else where for a cheaper price, so you need to keep your prices under review. Dislike the big A but price elasticity only stretches so far and I could afford to buy 4 off cartons to get the discount which helped to reduce the unit cost but the difference between £1.50 per sachet and £1.80 per sachet makes a £6 difference on an individual carton.
That having been said I like to support local companies and as I said earlier the service was faultless, so I am happy with my purchase.
Product: Sting if you don't apply them correctly but are helping me combat my Dry Eyes

Lumecare Evolve PF Hypromellose

• Optrex Eye Wash 300ml
  • VitA-POS

Service rating : Very happy with all the products I ordered. I wish I discovered Butterflies Eyecare sooner. I'll definately be recommending to friends and family :)
Product: My eyes feel much more comfortable after using these drops.

Optimel Manuka Honey Eye Drops

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Just started using it so it's hard to say yet

Eye Care High tolerance mascara - black

Service rating : Very quick
Product: First mascara not to make my eyes sore, it's marvellous !

Viteyes 2 (softgels) - SPECIAL OFFER 120s

Service rating : Softgels received very quickly.
Product: Would appreciate only having to take softgels once a day rather than twice.

Hydrotac Stick on +2.50 Bifocal lenses (per pair)

Delivered exactly as promised however in this day of free and fast deliveries thier paid for 4 day delivery is not the best.

Macu-SAVE 90's

Service rating : Very quick and efficient service
Product: It is not possible to rate as I don`t know if there are any benefits in taking them.

22-May

Eyelid Wipes 20s

• Lumecare Eye Lids wipes
  • TLC Standard Adult Eye Care Wipes

Terrific service as always!

22-May

Clinitas Rx

Service rating : Always reliable and swift.
Product: Excellent

21-May

Eye Care High tolerance mascara - black

Service rating : Very efficient. Goods delivered very quickly
Product: Fabulous! I can now wear mascara which does not irritate my eyes. Thank you.

20-May

Viteyes 2 (softgels) - SPECIAL OFFER 120s

Service rating : Prompt efficient service
Product: I have been using the product successfully for two years

19-May

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : quick and prompt service
Product: will be in a position to comment after I have tried this product for a while

18-May

blink lid-clean wipes

Service rating : Excellent customer service and quickly shipped. Also products are always carefully packed!
Product: Good product for most people; but with my MGD/Blepharitis, my eyes are exceptionally dry and these wipes are not lubricating enough. I can use them but not every day because of this.

18-May

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : 00
Product: Really expensive for what we get. Why.

Preservision Lutein Softgels

Service rating : Only bad point: you do not deliver Preservision products to Switzerland anymore. Is that temporary or permanent ?
Product: Only bad point: you do not deliver Preservision products to Switzerland anymore. Is that temporary or permanent ? Thank you for your answer

BlephaCura

Service rating : Speedy service.
Product: Have had symptoms of blephritis for a long time. Diligently using this product twice a day has relieved all symptoms.

Can-C Eye Drops

Service rating : Excellent service and a clear, easy to use website.
Product: Too soon to let you know if they are working.

Lubristil Drops from Moorfields

• Lubristil Gel from Moorfields
  • Emustil from Moorfields

Service rating : Reasonably quick even though it had to be shipped form the UK to USA !
Product: One of the best eye preps I have ever used for dry eyes..the other is the Gel form.

16-May

Viteyes 2 Advanced

I have used Butterflies Eyecare for many years and they always give very good customer service

16-May

Optimel Manuka Honey Eye Drops

Service rating : I found your service very good!
Product: I found that OPTIMEL (Manuka) honey eye drops are an excellent means to fight chronically red eyes and to avid the potentially harmful effect associated with the long-term use of conventional eye drops.

15-May

Eye Care Jumbo waterproof eyeshadow - sparkling black

Service rating : Very fast dispatch and delivery, thank you!
Product: Great product, exactly as described, thanks!

15-May

Blephaclean

Service rating : Excellent service, excellent products.
Product: These lid wipes are marvellous.