Butterflies Eyecare Reviews

Consumer ratings of Butterflies Eyecare

Feedback for www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/ has been compiled from 3871 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • A site for sore eyes. If you suffer from dry, sensitive eyes, blepharitis or macular degeneration, we stock the very latest innovative eye products. The site has three main areas, dry eyes/blepharitis, eye vitamins and Eye Care Cosmetics. Special offers and multi-buy discounts are always available. Professional advice can be given by our optician and orders are processed by our award winning team.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/

Lubristil Drops from Moorfields

always receive my good within the alloted time without fail!
Easy to navigate the website, LOVE the 'reorder' option!

Eye Care Volumising mascara - pure black

• Eye Care Eye make-up remover emulsion (milk base - white)
  • Eye Care Pencil eyeliner - grey

Service rating : Always have excellent service from Butterflies. Easy to order, and very quick despatch. Excellent products, lots of choice. Wouldn't use any other website for my eyes! Recommended to friends and family!
Product: Easy to apply. Takes a little while to dry. Unfortunately I have watery eyes and it smudged.

Reset dual action lens drops

The drops supplied had a short use by date. They were replaced without question when this was reported, which gives confidence in the service level.

Eyeseals 4.0 with secure wrap – black

Service rating : Good service and fast delivery, but let down by the actual product. Having said that, I would use Butterflies again if I wanted to order a different product.
Product: Disappointing. I found this product on American websites which claimed it was suitable for use with a CPAP ventilator. I have dry-eyes syndrome which has become much worse since I started to use a CPAP ventilator six months ago. Although the Butterflies website didn't make the same claim, it was exactly the same product so I thought it would be fine. It wasn't cheap but if it had worked it would have been worth every penny. Sadly, it was so uncomfortable to wear the eyeseals with the CPAP mask, I had to give up after a few nights of disturbed sleep. I'm sure it would be fine for people who want an eye mask for general use but in my experience, it isn't suitable for use with a CPAP ventilator.

Glad you were happy with our service but sorry the product did not prove a success. As you say we don't mention this on our site as a use, but understand it is difficult when references to such are elsewhere on the web.

21-Sep

Eye Care Volumising mascara - pure black

Service rating : First time I have been able to wear eye makeup in 15 years, carry on adding to your collection, well done.
Product: Having Blepharitis for years its the first time I have been able to wear mascara and eye liner pencil, brilliant.

21-Sep

Blephaclean

Easy web site to use and fast delivery of goods.

20-Sep

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Had some problems with their website

20-Sep

Can-C Eye Drops

Service rating : very efficient service!
Product: Good

Can-C Eye Drops

Service rating : Easy to find what was wanted, easy to order and very prompt dispatch.
Product: 100% for the drops, but less for the bottle. Does the job, my wife uses them for a dry eye problem and they contain a higher % of lubricant than some other similar products. However bottle is rubbish - very difficult to get drop to drop from the bottle, as it's design seems to encourage an air lock in the neck. A better design, perhaps with a softer more squeezable plastic would help prevent the air lock problem and imrove its dropability.

blink Intensive Triple Action

Service rating : Always prompt delivery & good service
Product: Jury still out. Not as thick as Viscotears

Eye Care Eye shadow solo - wild rose

Service rating : pleased with the products ordered so far and good service.
Product: nice smooth matt eye shadow.

Product: Excellent

Systane Lid Wipes

Brilliant. Service

Viteyes 2 Advanced

Service rating : As this is my first dealings with the company, it's difficult to determine how good or not the company is. Initial thoughts are positive, ordering was quite easy - delivery was prompt. No negatives so far.
Product: As above - too early to gauge how the products will, or if, they will work. I've been advised I don't need the Viteyes advanced and will order the Softgels in future and set up a Direct Debit to pay.

Can-C Eye Drops

Service rating : I am very pleased for a quick answer and a delivery in such a short time.
Product: I cannot rate this product yet. I hope it will be of excellent help for my cataract. I will tell you in six month from now on.

Blephaclean

Product: Very good as always

Eye Care Eye shadow cream high tolerance - lilac

• Eye Care High tolerance mascara - black
  • Eye Care Eye make-up remover lotion (water base - blue)

Service rating : Thanks again
Product: I love the make up consistency and the way it stays on; and it does not affect my allergies, however the colour seems to be more pink than lilac (I was expecting a soft, light purple colour)

17-Sep-2017
High quality products. I only wish the make up came in larger sizes. It is too expensive to keep buying small sizes. If it did, I would have had the whole range of eye shadow cream - high tolerance by now. ��

I will certainly pass the feedback about the product sizes on to the manufacturers in France.

16-Sep

Eye Care Gentle mascara - midnight

• Eye Care Eye shadow cream high tolerance - praline
  • Eye Care Pencil eyeliner - black

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Usually get watery eyes by the evening and have to rush to get my makeup off, but with this mascara, so far so good. This surprised me as it has quite a strong smell when applying .

15-Sep

Viteyes 2 Advanced

I phoned your company when my delivery had not arrived after several days. The receptionist was very responsive, found my details immediately and dealt with the problem very efficiently. I have had very good service from your company over the many years I have been a customer, and was therefore very surprised by the late delivery. Everything was sorted out extremely well. Much appreciated!!

15-Sep

Hydramed Night

Sent wrong product

Thank you for notifying us of the error and we are very sorry. Hopefully you have received the replacement now.

14-Sep

iLast Care

Service rating : Great service
Product: Good

14-Sep

Hycosan Night

Service rating : Arrived on time and in good condition
Product: I found it gives you blurred vision for over 12 hours, so no good when you apply it at bedtime and then can't see properly until mid morning the next day. Also if you have to get up in the night (I have a dog that sometimes needs a nocturnal wee) you can't see properly. So back to using the Hycosan drops.

The ointment are certainly a lot thicker and can cause some blurring. If you need something more than Hycosan but less that an ointment you could try one of the gel drops http://www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/eye-drops/shopby/gel_and_liquid_gel.html

12-Sep

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : What I expected.
Product: Clutching at straws, I don't know if th

11-Sep

Eye Care High tolerance mascara - black

• Eye Care Pencil eyeliner - grey
  • Eye Care Eye shadow solo - smoky grey

Service rating : Great range of products at competitive prices.
Product: Terrific mascara, easy to apply and lasts well, great value for money.