Butterflies Eyecare Reviews

Consumer ratings of Butterflies Eyecare

Feedback for www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/ has been compiled from 4583 Customer Reviews

• 11/10/2013
  • A site for sore eyes. If you suffer from dry, sensitive eyes, blepharitis or macular degeneration, we stock the very latest innovative eye products. The site has three main areas, dry eyes/blepharitis, eye vitamins and Eye Care Cosmetics. Special offers and multi-buy discounts are always available. Professional advice can be given by our optician and orders are processed by our award winning team.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk/

Eye Care Gentle cleansing lotion

always a prompt service

Bruder eye hydration compress

Service rating : Quick and efficient.
Product: Very good.

20-Jul

Macushield Gold

Service rating : Quick dispatch.
Product: I bought it for a friend. who has WMD.

18-Jul

Hydramed UD

Service rating : Very prompt service
Product: Availability was vital

18-Jul-2018
Very professional

17-Jul

Oust Demodex Cleanser (30 wipes)

Service rating : The service is prompt and the products come well packaged so no damages. The company has a good range of the types of products I use.
Product: I'm not convinced these have had any effect on my dry eye situation which I doubt was due to demodex in any case but they have certainly given me a great complexion. I now use them as a final facial cleanser after removing my make-up and they have worked wonders.

Lubristil Drops

Ordered two products only one arrived....second one to follow, when exactly? I am off on holiday very soon and yet not received the item I ordered and paid for. Butterflies should not have taken my money for the product they do not have in stock.

Sorry for the couple of days delay between dispatching the two lines. Hopefully, they have now arrived.

Eye Care Powder eyeshadow - chamois

Service rating : I just order on line and use the product so don't really have much to say. Seems to work for me.
Product: A/B

Omega Eye

Simple ordering process, prompt delivery

TLC Standard Adult Eye Care Wipes

Service rating : Product came quickly and was well-packed
Product: Have been using these for six months. Blephitis and rosacea all cleared up, which has never happened before! Will continue to use on a daily basis

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

• iLast Hydraclean

Service rating : Never had a problem with ordering or delivery
Product: Difficult to know how well they are working but who is going to stop taking them just in case things get worse!

Clinitas Soothe

• Clinitas Hydrate Gel

Service rating : Excellent service-keep up the good work
Product: I had been using this product from my optician but much better price here!

OCuSOFT Plus wipes

Service rating : Great company, quick delivery, great products and prices
Product: used ocusoft for a long time, great product

We Love Eyes - Tea Tree Eyelid Cleansing Oil

Service rating : Prompt service and delivery, well packaged
Product: I use this oil on a daily basis to manage blepharitis. It's a natural product and works so much better than any chemical/medical alternatives I have tried, and I've tried many! Highly recomended.

Viteyes 2 (softgels)

Service rating : Hjjhhh
Product: Hjjjj

Systane Ultra bottles

• Eye Care Jumbo waterproof eyeshadow - violet
  • Eye Care Jumbo waterproof eyeshadow - petal

Service rating : Great service , I made an ordering error which Butterflies noticed and immediately contacted me.
Product: Systane Ultra keeps my eyes feeing normal. I don’t feel dry & gritty after a day staring at a pc monitor.

Calocoat spectacle cleaning spray

• BEC Calocloth micro-fibre cloth

Service rating : was very satisfied
Product: very good

Eye Care Volumising mascara - ultra brown

• Eye Care Eye shadow cream high tolerance - chocolate
  • Eye Care Eye shadow cream high tolerance - petal

Service rating : good
Product: good

Cotton Eye and Facial Cleansing Pads

• Thealoz Duo

Service rating : Easy to use website and good that you can build up points.
Product: Good quality pads with one side smother than the other.

Eyepeace eyelid massager

Service rating : After I had already placed & paid for my order, I received an email that the item was out of stock and would take longer to deliver. There was no time guarantee on delivery, which made me question if I had been scammed. Thankfully it came in the mail this week! It would have been better to know this BEFORE I paid for it though, instead of receiving a sketchy email after the fact.
Product: This is for my grandfather, so I haven't personally tried the product. He has no negative comments yet; however, I don't believe it has brought much relief through his 2 uses thus far. Perhaps time will improve this.

Theratears Nutrition

Service rating : Fabulous products, price and service.
Product: Using for three months to see if my tear consistency improves

13-Jul

Eye Care Gentle nutritive skin care (Tri-active)

Service rating : prompt service
Product: .

Preservision Lutein Softgels

Service rating : None
Product: None

Eye Care Waterproof eyebrow liner - dark

Service rating : The product arrived very promptly and there was good communication.
Product: The eyeliner is quite good but I thought it would be a little darker than that. I need to put quite a bit on to see it.

Avizor Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.3% UD

• Artelac Nightime Gel
  • Lubristil Gel

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

11-Jul

Vismed Gel

Service rating : Love the security features on the site, love the products selection, and love the fast service, am ordering from the U.S. and receive products as rapidly as I would if ordering from within the U.S. Found Butterflies while looking for a product not available from any shop here at home, and found what I wanted for a great price.
Product: One of very few eyedrops I am able to use, and by far the longest lasting and most soothing. Even had both ophthalmologists comment on the improvement in the condition of the eye surface since using VisMed gel.