Brittany Travel Reviews

Consumer ratings of Brittany Travel

Feedback for www.brittany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 211 Customer Reviews

• 09/01/2014
  • Independent French villa rental specialists for over 20 years, in holidays to Brittany, Provence and Cote d'Azur, every villa featured, is visited and photographed personally todeliver exemplary customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.brittany.co.uk/
04-Oct-2016

Sables Plage

Service rating : The company had clearly failed to inspect the house they were advertising. The
photographs were out of date, the fabric of the building was poorly maintained and outdated and most importantly the house was filthy, even though we had paid a surcharge for cleaning.
Product: The house had great potential but its filthy state and poor condition had a very negative impact on our holiday, very disappointing.

I am sorry that you did not find the property to the standard you expected. We have let this property this year without problems. Our local manager, had she been informed of your issues, would have visited you during your holiday to implement a solution. Your cleaning fee has be returned.

03-Oct-2016

Bleu Marin

Service rating : WE have been with Brittany Travel for at least 10 years and will be back again in 2017
Product: This is our eighth holiday in Bleu Marin. We have already booked for 2017 but could not get the fortnight in September we wanted as it was already taken.

Many thanks for your continued loyalty. We are equally devoted to Brittany.

27-Sep-2016

Le Heron

Service rating : All aspects of our booking ran smoothly
Product: Le Heron is just as it is described and how it looks in the photos, a modern, clean and well equiped property. All appliances were in good working order and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen was well equiped and I could have cooked a range of meals if inclined on holiday! There was even a teapot but I was glad I had taken my own cafetiere as a filter unit provided.
The garden was well tended and a pleasure to sit in, there was traffic noise but you couldn't see it and only light traffic, it was quiet at night..
The owners of the property lived next door were a reassuring presensce, not intrusive but very friendly and welcoming, I did wish I spoke more French though as they spoke no English.
We had reliable Wifi during our stay.
I was glad that I had taken some DVDs for the evenings, only French TV available but didn't think about the pillows - the gite has traditionally French square ones and so if taking own linen it's something useful to know.
A Gite I would return to and recommend.

Many thanks for your excellent and detailed review of Le Heron. I am sure your comments will be of great use to new customers.

26-Sep-2016

Guelarmoor

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great location

25-Sep-2016

Chataignier

Service rating : Obliging staff always ready to answer queries quckly.
Product: Lovely pool though a pity the pool shower was not working. Otherwise great holiday house and well equipped. Nice to be within cycling distance of Gousenach for early morning croissants!

Villa Lara

Service rating : I was very impressed with the customer service dealing with my queries and ensuring everything was in place for our holiday. The villa was of a very high standard
Product: The only thing I'd say is to put in the details that bikes are available we didn't know but made full use of them. The villa was excellent and it was wonderful to have the pool. We loved it.

Many thanks for your positive ratings. Thank you for advising us of the availability of bikes which we will now add to the property details.

Le Heron

Helpful and quick.

Good to see that you enjoyed our service. We strive to make every customer experience a pleasure.

Pommiers

Service rating : Ideal.
Product: Second year at the same cottage.

Delighted you enjoyed your second holiday at Pommiers. Hope to see you again next year?