Brittany Travel Review

Consumer ratings of Brittany Travel

Feedback for www.brittany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 219 Customer Reviews

• 09/01/2014
  • Independent French villa rental specialists for over 20 years, in holidays to Brittany, Provence and Cote d'Azur, every villa featured, is visited and photographed personally todeliver exemplary customer service.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 04-Oct

This is an update - I have to tell you that all doesn't seem well with this company. It took every 4 weeks to persuade them to give me my deposit back. A very stressed lady at different times told me ; there were accounting system problems, bank accounts were frozen, payments would be made today, ownership was changing and she had no authority to pay back deposits. Eventually I received a PayPal transfer as that was the only way she could make a payment. I am not sure what is going on but I would be very careful before I gave them any money until things are much clearer and only pay with your credit card in case they go into administration. I am afraid I will not be booking with them again.

Brittany Travel wrote on 05-Oct

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to assure you that there are no issues with our company. We had some system changes due to some changes within the organisation. We always pay deposits back within 2 week, unfortunately we were a week late with yours. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Sonia