Brittany Travel Review

Consumer ratings of Brittany Travel

Feedback for www.brittany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 220 Customer Reviews

• 09/01/2014
  • Independent French villa rental specialists for over 20 years, in holidays to Brittany, Provence and Cote d'Azur, every villa featured, is visited and photographed personally todeliver exemplary customer service.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 08-Sep-2017

This was difficult because your scoring system forced a good or a poor but nothing in between. There were aspects which were good. The MD rang me and very helpfully described Brittany. The two ladies on the sales desk were always pleasant. However, I found a lack of proactivity compared to many companies I use and I found myself having to chase more than once.
A secondary issue was that the booking was wrong. I asked in writing for 8 days but only 7 were booked. I only found out when I arrived. My fault for just assuming the booking would be handled accurately and not checking, but your fault for getting it wrong. You pointed out my era when I queeried it but wanted the full extra days money without any suggestion that you should pay a proportion for your era eg 50/50. I rate that as poor service and poor customer care. As it happens we sorted ourselves out locally rather than pay another £155 so it was not an issue to us.

So overall my first experience of this company was less than I experience from others all over the world. But I am not really complaining.

Brittany Travel wrote on 11-Sep-2017

We do apologise for the errors in your booking, but thank you for your fair comments. We will look carefully into your issues and make sure we do not repeat them. We hope that you had an enjoyable holiday in Brittany and will consider returning in the future.

Jeremy Waldron