Brittany Travel Review

Consumer ratings of Brittany Travel

Feedback for www.brittany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 211 Customer Reviews

• 09/01/2014
  • Independent French villa rental specialists for over 20 years, in holidays to Brittany, Provence and Cote d'Azur, every villa featured, is visited and photographed personally todeliver exemplary customer service.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Sep

Good food, very helpful staff. We watched a film on the way back in one of the cinemas -really helped to break up the journey. We also booked a cabin and had a snooze and watched TV for a bit. Would definitely recommend Brittany Ferries.

11-Sep-2017
I have not received my £500 refundable deposit since I returned from holiday 2 weeks ago. I was told last Monday that you were having system problems and hopef to refund it on that day. I checked in with you on Tuesday and you replied on Wednesday to say you said you were still having problems and you would keep me updated. It is now 5 days later and I have heard nothing more from you (despite an email enquiry for an update on Saturday) and I have still not received my deposit. What is the problem and why can't you just go to the Bank and make a transfer? Are you having cash flow problems?

Brittany Travel wrote on 11-Sep

We are delighted you had a good holiday and that the experience on Brittany Ferries was an additional benefit.

Jeremy Waldron

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Sep

Brittany Travel wrote on 12-Sep

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Thank you also for your patience, your transfer has been made today. Please accept our apologies for the delay which was due to the reasons we notified you of.

Jeremy Waldron